A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 4: Bambi's Interview

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4: Bambi's Interview - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Dave was still reeling from the last interview which had taken place almost two hours earlier. Some woman by the name of Agnes had come in for her interview. For a moment, Dave had thought she was a man by the way she carried herself. She had biker tattoos on her arm. It took him a few minutes to clarify that she would be willing to have to have sex with a man. She had claimed that she wasn't a lesbian although she had been known to munch a rug or two. He had just introduced the concept when she had burst out laughing.

When he had asked what was so funny, she had answered, "I'll be glad to fuck a nerd up the butt with a strap-on, but that's about all that I'm willing to do with one of them wimp-assed mother fuckers. They think they're so fucking smart that it makes me want to crush their balls."

Dave had sent her packing right after that.

Now he was waiting for Susan Bambas, who, according to her email, preferred to be called Bambi. Although he would be hard pressed to explain why he felt that way, it was his impression that her email had a tentative, almost shy tone to it. Sue Ellen had made the same comment upon reading the email. It was almost like she was afraid to send it.

The front door slowly opened and a woman looked in the room.

"Come in."

"Am I in the right place?" the woman asked.

"You are if your name is Susan Bambas."

"Please, just call me Bambi. I don't want too many people to know my real name."

"Okay, Bambi. I'm Dave."

She entered the room keeping one foot out the door and glanced around as if expecting a wolf to leap out at her or something. She reminded him of a skittish deer entering a meadow. He couldn't help but think that her name was kind of appropriate.

"Please, come in. I won't bite," Dave said.

She fully entered the reception area and closed the door behind her. She was an attractive brunette in a girl next door kind of way. She had longish hair that was tied back, but not in a ponytail. She was wearing business casual clothes as if she was on a real job interview. Dave felt that she was the best dressed applicant who had come through the door.

She looked at him and took note of the crutches he was using.

She asked, "What happened to your leg?"

"IED," Dave answered.

"Did you lose it?" she asked thinking that there might be a prosthetic under his pants rather than a real leg.

"No. I just mangled it pretty good," Dave answered.

"I'm sorry to hear that. At least you didn't lose it."

Dave said, "I have some paperwork in the folder on that table for you to fill out before I interview you. We're required by law to keep records showing the ages of anyone who appears in a sexually explicit video."

"I know all about 18 US 2257. I looked it up when I considered answering the ad," Bambi said.

Dave said, "There's also a form that identifies the sexual acts that you're willing to perform."

"Oh. I didn't think about that," Bambi said with a frown.

"That's all right. Just fill it out truthfully and honestly," Dave said.

"Okay."

"When you're done, bring the whole folder into my office. It's the one nearest the table," Dave said.

"Sure," Bambi said. She bit her lower lip.

Dave returned to his office fully expecting that he'd hear the door close as she left. He picked up his mystery novel and read while waiting for her. He was just getting to one of the good parts when there was a knock on the door frame.

"Please excuse me if I don't get up. I've been standing too much today."

"That's okay."

"Come in and have a seat," Dave said gesturing to the chair in front of his desk.

She placed the folder on his desk and then sat down. Her eyes flicked over at his book. She said, "That's a good book."

"Yes, it is. Don't tell me how it ends," Dave said.

"I wouldn't do that," Bambi said.

Dave sad, "I need your license."

Without saying a word, she handed it over. He looked at her birth date and saw that she was over twenty-three. He leaned over and put it on the photocopier. With a press of the button he had a copy of it. He returned her driver's license to her and put the photocopy into the folder.

Entering into his, by now well practiced, spiel, Dave said, "We are making an adult concept video that is along the lines of a real life television show. The idea is that several adult video actresses will live with a real honest to goodness nerd. It's kind of a nerd heaven concept.

"We're not sure if the concept will sell on the internet so we're doing a trial run for one of our investors. He wants to see how the concept works before committing the money to doing a full fledged web show."

"Your ad said that it would be a private video. Will the video, or any portions of it, ever be made public?"

"No. It will be a private video. Only a handful of people will ever see it."

"Will that proviso be put in any releases I sign?"

"I'm sure that it could be added," Dave said.

There were no plans to actually even keep the video beyond a few clips here and there to satisfy the legal requirements. He'd have to check with Andrew to see what he said about the matter. He'd be opening himself to legal action if the videos were ever stolen and put on the web.

"What's the pay?"

Dave answered, "The actresses will live in a house with the nerd. All the living expenses such as electricity, rent, and food will be paid. There's a pool, a hot tub, a sauna, and an exercise room for the actresses to use. There's an entertainment center that will just blow your mind.

"Every day you live in the house, you'll earn a hundred dollars. If our guy has sex with you, you'll earn five hundred dollars for that day."

Bambi was silent for a minute. He could almost see her mental cash register totaling the money.

She asked, "Five or seven days a week?"

"Seven days a week," Dave answered. "Our guy will have sex with a couple actresses each day, but not with the same actress every day. We're hoping that no two days will be the same."

Nodding her head in understanding, she asked, "Will I have to be in the house all day, everyday?"

"Well, not really. The actor has a full time job, so there won't be much for you to do while he's at work. You will need to live in the house," Dave answered.

"I'm going to college to work on my Master's degree in Biology. I have to attend my classes. I'd be available for sex before and after classes on days when I must attend school. I would be available all day on those days when I'm not in class. Would that be a problem?"

Dave frowned. Bambi was the first woman he'd interviewed who had any education beyond high school. A few hadn't even gotten through high school.

He asked, "Are you sure you want to do something like this?"

"I want to get my degree. I'm broke and can't afford to pay for another class. I can't afford to live in my apartment anymore. I really don't have much choice," Bambi said.

Dave said, "There's got to be another way to do it."

"It is this or get a job as an escort," Bambi said.

"How about a student loan?" Dave asked.

"I've borrowed all that I can get," Bambi answered. "I'll be paying off my student loans for the rest of my life."

"Oh," Dave said.

Bambi said, "I did not expect this to be a full time job. I kind of expected a one shot experience with a couple hundred dollars in payment."

"I know. We've had others tell us the same thing," Dave said.

"However, I can see how this would really help me out financially," Bambi said.

Dave opened the folder and glanced at the list of sex acts she was willing to perform. There weren't any that she wouldn't do, which surprised him.

He asked, "You're willing to do everything on this list?"

"I don't have a choice," she answered.

"Yes, you do," Dave said.

Bambi said, "I've only done oral and regular sex. I can try all of those other sex acts. I don't know if I'd like them or not, but I'm willing to try them."

"Even sex with a woman?" Dave asked.

"Yes," Bambi answered.

Dave made a note at the bottom of the page that she was willing to try the acts, but wanted to accept the right to reject repeat performances if she found any of them to be objectionable.

Bambi asked, "What are you writing?"

"I'm just making a note that you don't have to do anything you find objectionable after trying it once," Dave said.

"What's that matter to you? You're hiring me to engage in sexual activities that would make a good video."

"We won't exploit people," Dave answered.

"Pornographers with values," Bambi said as if she had just heard something weird.

"I guess you can say that," Dave said.

Bambi asked, "So how long will this video last?"

"Up to a year. Every month, the investor will review the videos and decide if he's going to renew the contracts for the actor and actresses. That's just in case things don't work out between the people in this project or he decides the project is a failure. You can understand that, can't you?"

"That seems fair. I guess that means that I should keep my apartment," Bambi answered.

"That would be a good idea," Dave said.

"So how many people will be on the set?"

Dave answered, "Only the actors and actresses. We have a single room set up with fixed cameras for the sex scenes. The living room and pool area also have cameras to capture the daily interaction kind of stuff. With a flip of the light switch, the cameras are activated."

"You're not going for high quality shots. Your production quality is really going to be poor," Bambi said with a frown.

"It's a private video intended to test a concept. We can't afford to have a full production crew on site all day every day," Dave said thinking she was the first to notice that.

"How many women will be there?"

"We're looking at three or four women at any given time. We are expecting some turn over," Dave said.

"Why?"

"We'll fire anyone who is using drugs. We expect some actresses will get tired of it and leave," Dave answered.

"That's good to know about the drugs. I assume that also includes marihuana."

"Yes, it does."

"That makes me much more comfortable with the idea. I had a roommate once who used to smoke pot all of the time. I'd go to school with the stench of it in my clothes. I was always afraid that the police would come and arrest us," Bambi said.

"I can see where that would concern you," Dave said. "Do you have any other questions?"

"Not that I can think of," she answered.

There was a long moment of silence.

Assuming that the moment she had been dreading had arrived, Bambi said, "I guess this is when the audition begins."

"Actually, no. You'll go into the other office and have your pictures taken there," Dave said.

"You aren't going to have sex with me?"

"No."

"Oh. Who is?"

"No one until you're hired," Dave said.

Bambi said, "I saw all of those casting room clips on the web. I'm supposed to strip, perform oral sex upon you and then have regular vaginal sex. You'll pull out and ejaculate all over me."

"Nope. We don't do that."

His answer kind of flustered Bambi. She had spent days working herself up to this moment and to not have it occur was kind of disconcerting.

"Why not?"

"I'm a happily married man who won't cheat on my wife," Dave said.

"You're kidding," Bambi said.

"No."

Bambi said, "This is not what I expected."

"Sorry if I have disappointed you," Dave said.

"Actually, I'm kind of relieved," Bambi said.

Dave handed her the folder and said, "Take this with you when you go to the other room. Sue Ellen is expecting you."

"A woman will take the pictures?"

"Yes," Dave answered.

"Interesting."

"Go," Dave said.

Bambi went to Sue Ellen's office. She stepped in and looked around the room.

"Hello, I'm Bambi."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Sue Ellen."

"You're going to be taking my picture?"

"Yes. If you wouldn't mind stripping, we'll get through this in no time at all," Sue Ellen said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.