Adventures in Florida - Cover

Adventures in Florida

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife and I go on vacation to Florida. While there I am able to meet an online friend, and she becomes my submissive little pet. When my wife finds out she decides to let her Dominant side appear, and my sub is a choice treat for us both.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Double Penetration  

My sweet Erica. I wanted to see her again. I wouldn't get many chances. My wife and I were in Florida for only a week. We had been here three days already. We had arrived late on Friday afternoon. Time was passing and growing shorter. If a person could fall in love in such a short time, it must have happened to me. I had fallen in love. I had known Erica online for over a year now, but this was our first chance to meet in person. It had been enough to prove to me that I adored her, and I knew full well that she shared that feeling. She told me so every time I spoke to her on the phone.

Our apartment was in Kissimmee. It belonged to my wife's sister, and we were using the mother-in- law apartment attached to the larger town home. I had discovered that our key fit the town home and had used it for a tryst with Erica the second night we were here. She had been the perfect little submissive slave. I had never felt such power, and I reveled in the way she looked at me, and the way she was completely mine to use any way I wished. I loved the little blond.

Today we would spend at Walt Disney World Resort. My wife would enjoy it a lot. I could take or leave theme parks, but I was trying to be a decent husband, while all the time I was dreaming of being with Erica again. I had to come up with something, for the both of us to share ourselves again. I made sure that my little slut would not be working during the coming week.

It finally struck me that I needed some nasty sex with Erica today. Something we would both remember fondly. Just as she had given me a blow job yesterday under the pier at Clearwater Beach. That had been incredibly intoxicating. My cock had never felt like that before, and my feelings were shared by my little pet.

Now I was on the phone talking with her as my wife finished getting ready in the bathroom. I had told Erica last night to be ready to meet me any time. She knew how to follow orders, my little slut. This was Sunday. I told her to meet us there at the park. She knew it better that I. She suggested we meet just inside the entrance to the Magic Kingdom Park. When my wife and I entered she would follow us. We would take the first chance we had to meet again. I knew my wife would want to spend lots of time shopping for souvenirs. We would see what luck presented to us.

It was around eleven o'clock when Kathy, my wife, and I entered the Magic Kingdom Park. The whole complex was huge, but this was really the oldest part. It had followed the plan of the original Disneyland out in California. It some ways, that is, but not all. Still, it was a good introduction to all of this stuff if you enjoyed it. It was neat and perfectly clean, like everything Disney.

We didn't go on any rides at first. We were just orienting ourselves and doing the typical tourist sightseeing thing. Walking around the park and seeing what was where, using a map we were given. At last we stopped at the Plaza Restaurant to get some lunch.

You must know that as soon as we entered this park I had spied my Erica sitting on a bench watching as people entered. She saw me as I saw her. I smiled and she smiled back. Kathy didn't notice. She was too busy looking at the map they handed out at the gate. Erica arose and began following us discretely. She looked very pretty. Her long, blond hair was blowing in the soft breeze. She was wearing sandals and a sun dress. I could see she was braless. That suited me fine.

When we entered the restaurant I saw that it was going to be crowded. We had to wait for a table. Erica was in line behind us. We were sitting down on a bench waiting to be seated at a table. This being a Disney park, there were lots of people being friendly here. I suppose it rubbed off on them.

In any case, my wife complimented Erica on her sundress. Erica was sitting next to me, so my wife had leaned forward to speak to her. Erica smiled and thanked her, and complimented the hat that Kathy was wearing to protect against the sun. This was becoming interesting. A waitress finally approached to seat us, and Kathy and I rose to our feet. Kathy looked at Erica.

"Are you here alone? It seems silly to take a table just for the two of us. Why don't you join us? You don't mind do you Peter?"

"Me? No, of course not. Waitress, is there room for three at the table?"

"Certainly. It's actually intended for three people. Follow me please."

"Thanks, so much. I don't usually mind eating alone, but it's always nice to have company. I'm Erica, by the way."

"Erica, I'm Kathy, and my husband is Peter. Oh, here's the table. I'll get inside and you and Peter can sit on either side of me. Is that alright, Erica?"

"That's perfect. This place is so nice. They even have these gingham tablecloths. So old fashioned. I love this park, don't you? I always loved everything about Walt Disney's films and stuff."

I was actually a little astonished at this turn of events. It was almost as if Kathy knew something. But I really didn't think so. Anyway, we sat and chatted. After we decided what to eat, and ordered, we talked some more. My wife enjoyed interacting with other women. She always had. I didn't mind just sitting back and listening.

As I was glancing around the room I suddenly felt a bare foot rubbing the side of my ankle. Kathy was turned a little towards Erica, so it wasn't her. My little pet was being a minx! She caressed my ankle and then moved up my calf. I was wearing bermuda shorts. In fact, I hadn't bothered to put on underwear. I liked going commando when I could.

Her little foot was rubbing on my thigh now. I was getting hard, if you must know. I couldn't help it. Then her toes were inside my pants leg and I could feel her touching my balls. It was quite a nice feeling. My prick was hard as concrete now. I was hoping my wife wouldn't look down and see it. I was wearing a Hawaiian style shirt that covered my lap and the tablecloth seemed to be covering it also. But I certainly couldn't have an orgasm here. Not now.

"Kathy, I need to go to the men's room. If you two ladies will excuse me."

I allowed Erica to remove her foot as I slowly got up from the table. Luckily my long shirt was covering my boner. I headed towards the restrooms. I knew that Erica would follow if she could. We had talked about this during my phone call. Any chance to be alone together we would take.

I walked down the hall to the men's room, glanced behind, and saw her smiling as she followed me. I quickly opened the door, checked inside, and saw no one there. Maybe someone was in a stall, but I couldn't see them. Erica was right there and we almost ran to the closest stall that was open.

Closing the door, I was fast to pull my pants down. I released my hard on and sat on the toilet. I whispered to her to sit on me. She did so, facing me, putting her arms around me. She had been smart enough not to wear panties. Great. Our minds thought alike. Her pussy was wet as she lowered herself down onto my prick. Jesus, this was so fucking out there! I wanted that pussy, and I was getting it as much as possible.

And I knew she wanted her Master. Her mouth was working on mine. She did love kissing me. And her cunt was grinding down onto my crotch, taking all of my meat into that juicy pussy.

I was holding her tightly on me as I humped up into her. Her knees were pulled up and I didn't think anyone would notice anything, except my two feet on the floor, if they happened to glance under the stall door. I didn't really care right now. I was fucking my little pet. I held my grunts down as I kissed her. She was sucking on my tongue and trying to bounce up and down on my cock. I was getting a good fucking done here. The best for naughty, public sex.

This was a fast fuck. Quick and sweet. We couldn't take too long or Kathy would wonder where we were. I fucked my slut faster and faster and she was moaning into my face as she hugged me close. Then I released my spunk up into her pussy. It kept spurting and filling her up. I knew that when we separated all that sperm would come out, so I gathered wads of toilet paper to be ready. I stopped when I could not come any more. I smiled at my baby, and then she put her feet down and lifted up off of my prick. Her dress was up and I wiped her pussy juices dripping from her cunt. Then she got down on the floor and sucked me clean. My pet loved the taste of my cock.

I had heard a few men entering, pissing, washing up, and then leaving. They had not noticed anything. We waited until it was quiet, and as we did so we tried to make sure our clothing was neat as possible.

Finally, when it seemed no one else was in there I opened the stall door and we moved out to the entryway. I glanced out, saw no one, and we both exited. I went first. It always seems to take women longer, so I thought it would be less suspicious if she waited a few minutes to follow me. She could go in the ladies room and get cleaned up a little more.

We were served our meals shortly after we both had returned to the table. Kathy didn't seem to have any idea what had happened. We all chatted while we ate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.