Doctor Brandle - Cover

Doctor Brandle

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 13

Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Doris’s book tour had been extended which meant she wasn’t due back for another seven days. The club had a mixed two person best net ball golf tournament scheduled for Sunday. Steve signed up for the tournament and wondered who Jerry, the club pro, was going to pair him up with.

At the course he saw that his golfing partner was going to be a Lori Williams. Meeting her at the golf cart Steve thought Jerry had done okay. Lori who was a few years younger than Steve was a very attractive lady. She had a nice face and a tight figure. After introducing himself to her he learned that she was the high schools district’s assistant superintendent.

What he also learned quickly was that she was very talkative. Later he thought she couldn’t carry on a conversation if she was not allowed to use the word ‘I.’ It was “I did this” or “I think” or “I like” or “I don’t like. I... , I... , I...” It just drove Steve crazy to hear her talk as it seemed to him she thought the world revolved around her.

The score they posted for the tournament was two under par which he knew was not going to win them anything. He didn’t bother to stick around for the awards presentation saying he had promised a patient who was hospitalized that he would stop by.

On the drive back home Steve thought Jerry’s batting average was down to five hundred and Steve hoped it would improve.

Late Tuesday morning at the clinic Steve was told there was a Troy Kane at the front desk who wanted to speak to him. Steve knew that Troy was a Director of the John Wilkinsing foundation and wondered what he was doing here.

Walking up to Troy he shook his hand and asked, “What brings you here?”

“You did it again.”

“What did I do?”

“Come on, let me show you.”

Walking with Troy outside Steve saw a large dark gray modern bus parked on the side street next to the parking lot and there were two men standing by its open door.

Troy said, “Apparently for John it was an earth moving experience when he went on the pontoon boat with the children and their parents from the hospital. It sort of gave him a true perspective that he should be thankful for his health and his wealth. He talked to me about the courage of the kids and was moved by their positive attitude. He wanted to do something for them.”

“John saw some of the parents struggling getting the wheelchairs from their cars transporting the kids to the pier and putting them in the cars to go back to the hospital. He wanted to make that easier for them and this bus which is completely handicap accessible with a wheelchair lift is his contribution to solving that problem of transporting the people from the hospital to here.”

“Let me introduce you to Hank Grabner who is a neighbor of John’s Aunt Paula and is a recently retired Greyhound bus driver. He is set up to drive the bus when you need a driver. Your EMT’s will also be trained and licensed to drive this bus. The other fellow here is Todd Burgess. Todd and his wife Carol are experienced licensed physician’s assistants. They wanted to relocate from LA to a small town as they think the quality of life would be better for their three year old twin boys. They are going to timeshare a PA position here. You should know that Aunt Paula and Helen told John that you and Liz needed some help.”

“Please be sure to give John my thanks. Why don’t we get some lunch and I can give you a little tour of the area.”

Troy said, “I almost forgot, here are credit cards which are to be used for any boat or bus expenses. They also need to be used to buy the food and refreshments when the pontoon boat pulls in for lunch for the kids. Doug should also charge his daily guide fee when he does this thing with the kids. John doesn’t want Doug or his friend Ron to incur any expense when he takes the kids fishing.”

Steve gave Hank, Todd and Troy an after lunch a tour of the clinic and short tour of the area to include the lake. While Steve was doing this he was thinking of what other uses he could put the bus to.

After Troy left Steve phoned Doug and asked him to stop by the clinic when he had time. When Doug came in Steve handed him a credit card and explained what it is to be used for.

Doug was surprised at receiving the credit card and asked how this came about.

“Remember when I introduced you to John and he went with you on your cruise with the kids to do some fishing?”

“Yes, he was quiet but seemed like a nice guy.”

“Well that John is John Wilkinsing the internet billionaire. He was so impressed by what you were doing that he wants you to continue to do those cruises and not to incur any expense in doing it. It’s his way of giving something back. If you don’t already know this clinic exists because of John.”

“Thanks, I guess my first impression of me thinking he was a nice guy was right.”

Doris had finally come back from her book tour and she accepted Steve’s invitation to dinner. When given a choice of where to go she chose ‘Parenti’s’ over the country club.

She continued to impress Steve when he called for her. The way she dressed, her posture, how she looked at him, how she talked and conducted herself all just radiated class. It was something that just seemed to come naturally to her and gave Steve a good feeling to be in her company. It was a night and day difference when Steve compared her to Lori Williams.

The dinner and the conversation made for a nice evening. It became a better evening when Doris invited Steve to come into her condo after he had driven her home. It went off the charts when once inside her condo she put her arms over Steve’s shoulders and gave him one long torrid French kiss.

Steve didn’t want to assume too much so he very slowly pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress waiting for her to stop him but she never did. As the dress dropped to the floor his hands slipped into the back of her panties and kneaded the globes of her ass causing her to moan.

Pulling back a little from Steve when a kiss ended she said, “Will you please take me into the bedroom and do me. I can feel your stiff friend pushing against me and I want it in me.”

That she would talk that way surprised Steve but he bent to put an arm under her thighs and picked her up. He carried her into the bedroom and deposited her on the bed. He was taking off his clothes but he was watching her while doing this. Doris was telling him she was waiting for him to make love to her but at the same time was making a little production and was teasing him as she was taking off her bra and then slipping off her panties. Once she was naked she lay back on the bed with one of her hands caressing her bush and her other hand cupping a breast.

Joining her on the bed Steve first gave her a kiss but he moved down to where he was licking her pussy and concentrating on her clit.

Doris continued in her use more colorful language as she said, “Eat me you wonderful man, lick my clit and make me cum. That’s it, that’s the spot... , I am cumming... , I am cumming again.” Finally she said, “That’s enough, I can’t take anymore. Come up her and put your big prick in me and fuck me but take it slow as you are so big, so wonderfully damn big.”

Steve did as she asked him to do. She was so wet that his shaft slid easily into her. With her arms and legs wrapped around him he was trying to plunge his shaft as deep as he could into her. She continued to talk to him telling him how good and big he was and how he was making her feel. Doris was telling him that no man had ever gone that deep in her before. True or false he didn’t know but it was nice to hear. Although he tried making love to her last as long as he could it was a losing battle. He made a large deposit of his warm spend in her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.