Doctor Brandle
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Steve could feel his cellphone vibrating and when he looked at it he saw he had an incoming call from Doctor Glen Waters. Glen was a top neurosurgeon and a longtime friend. Steve had called him when John Wilkinsing’s mother needed a brain operation.

Answering the call he said, “This is a change with you calling me instead of vice versa. How are things going?”

“Things are good, Amy and the kids are doing fine and that article in Time magazine has generated more business than I can handle. I am looking to bring another surgeon into my practice. How are things going with you?”

“Good, the clinic is running like a finely tuned machine and I am happy that I made the switch and came up here. I think I feel some of the same satisfaction you get when you successfully treat a patient.”

“I know what you are saying and I do. It’s hard to explain to someone that nice feeling you get from practicing medicine and helping a person get well. Let me get to the reason I am calling you. The University hospital there has asked me to speak at a symposium they are hosting. Normally I decline such invitations but this one I am thinking of accepting has I feel I owe them for letting me do that operation there. I would like to stay with you at your place and play golf at that good golf course you are a member of. Maybe we could do a little of the fishing Ted has been bragging about since he came back from there. Amy says she will come with me in that she hasn’t seen you in a while and is wondering how you are adapting to the small town life. Are there any problems with us in doing that?”

“Absolutely not! Give me the date you are coming so I can make sure the house is super clean to pass Amy’s white glove inspection.”

They both laughed at Steve’s comment about Amy since they both knew how fastidious she was.

In driving to the golf course to play in the tournament this weekend Steve had some thoughts about what would happen today. He wasn’t a fan of this type of golfing format where each of the four players hits their drive off of the tees they normally play from and then the best drive is selected. From that spot each golfer plays their own ball to the hole with the lowest individual net score being the team’s score. Steve was curious as to who would be his cart partner in this format.

At the golf course Steve looked at the pairings and saw that Jim Stork was the A player, Steve was the B player, Bill Formos was the C player and Doris Connelly was the D player. Knowing how Jim and Bill golfed and with Steve being the B player, told Steve not to expect too much in the way of his team posting a competitive score. There was something however about Doris Connelly’s name that seemed familiar but Steve didn’t know what it was.

Steve found the golf cart that had his bag on it. He assumed the other golf bag on the cart because of the type of golf club head covers was owned by Doris. The golf carts were lined up for a shotgun start.

He was taking some golf balls and tees out of his bag along with his suntan lotion when he heard, “You must be Steve Brandle, I am Doris Connelly and it is nice to meet you. I guess we will be playing together.”

When he heard her talking he turned and saw that Doris was a lady of somewhere around his age give or take a few years. She was about five foot four inches tall with short blond hair that she wore in what he would call a chop cut. She was wearing a white skort that featured some nice legs and a brown blouse that he thought featured some 34B’s probably in a wonder bra.

His immediate overall impression of her based on her looks and her voice was that this was one classy lady. If asked what he meant by her being a classy lady he didn’t think he could explain it but would just say it’s something you know when you see one.

He introduced himself to her and they made some small talk before they were asked to get in the carts for the start of the tournament. It seemed to Steve that she was a little surprised to learn that he was a doctor and had moved from LA up to Lake Lancer. He was not ashamed to tell her of his minor case of dystonia which was the reason for him to change to the type of medicine he now practiced.

Steve said to her that there was something about her name that seemed familiar but he couldn’t say why that was. Doris told him that she is a published author of stories that have a romantic theme to them. That rang a bell with Steve and he remembered seeing her name as the author on some pocket books when he was looking for something to read. He did admit to her that he hadn’t read any of her books as his taste ran more to the CIA or courtroom drama type of books.

The golfing was fine with Steve’s team posting a twelve under par score which didn’t even merit an honorable mention. The winning score was sixteen under par with a number of teams posting scores close to the winning score.

What was interesting during the round was what Steve learned about Doris. She told him she had been divorce for some ten years with no children from the marriage. Further that her primary residence was in Las Vegas as she is only in this area from May to October in an attempt to beat the hot summer months of Vegas. By residing in Vegas and being a resident of Nevada she can also beat the high California State taxes and has her financials set up in a way which enable her to do that.

After the meal and the presentation of the awards were given the people started to leave. Steve asked Doris if she would like to go out some time to dinner with him.

Doris said, “I was hoping you would ask” and slipped Steve a business card that he could see had her home address, phone number and personal email address on it. She also said she does do some travelling promoting her books so at times it is difficult for her to make plans.

Steve had a good feeling about Doris in a number of ways. She was attractive, classy and intelligent but underlying all that was a feeling that he had that she would be a terrific lover.

Two nights later Steve phoned Doris. To him she sounded happy that he called. Steve told her he enjoyed golfing with her on Sunday and asked her if she would like to go out to dinner with him this Friday or Saturday.

“I would like to go out to dinner with you but I can’t. They have booked me into a ten day book tour promoting my new book which has just been published. Maybe we can do dinner when I get back, please call me then.”

There was a little more conversation as to where this tour was going to take Doris before the phone call ended.

Well there was always Plan B thought Steve. He pressed in Veronica’s number on his cellphone and when she answered he made a date to take her to dinner on Saturday. It probably was the thrill of the hunt as to why he called Doris first over Veronica but she certainly was not a second choice by any stretch of the imagination.

It turned out to be a great Saturday night dinner date with Veronica. Steve had taken a little blue pill earlier and it turned out he wasn’t sure if he needed it. If seeing Veronica kneeling on the edge of the bed in the doggie position wiggling her fine ass wasn’t enough stimulation to get Steve aroused then he thought the pill wouldn’t do it either. She continued to stimulate him when she was in the reverse cowgirl position as they had intercourse. His finger probed her rosebud when she was in this position causing her to moan and increase her hip speed. After she had her orgasm she just fell back laying on Steve with his shaft being able to remain in her. His arms were around her with his hands cupping and massaging her breasts.

Steve didn’t go to the club to play golf on Sunday as he was expecting Glen and Amy Waters to visit. They arrived a little pass noon. In the house over a drink they brought each other up to date on what was going on in their lives. After they were brought up to date and over a second drink Steve offered them a pontoon boat ride. They accepted his offer and during the boat ride Steve told them about Doug using the boat as a fishing guide. He also mentioned the twice a month fishing cruises Doug does with children being treated at the hospital. Steve mentioned in passing that John Wilkinsing had gone on one of these cruises and left a nice note.

Steve said that there was a cruise with the kids scheduled this Wednesday and Glen and Amy were welcome to go on the cruise. Glen said he would like to but that was the day he was scheduled to speak at the symposium. Amy said she would go on this cruise.

His office hours had been adjusted which enabled Steve on Monday to go with Glen at noon to the club for a round of golf. While they were golfing Steve said to Glen, “I guess your fifteen minutes of fame are up since nobody here has recognized you.”

Glen just laughed at Steve’s remark and asked him if he heard about the priest who was paired with a golfer he didn’t know for a round of golf.

“No I didn’t so tell me more.”

“Well after saying their handicaps were about the same they agreed to a ten dollar Nassau. The match wasn’t close with this man being a much better golfer than what he said his handicap was. The priest lost the front and the back and the total. The priest was giving the man his thirty dollars who was resisting taking the money from the priest but he finally did. The priest asked the man if he would promise to do two things for him and the man said he would. The priest asked the man to promise go to mass this Sunday and he also wanted the man to promise that his parents would get married.”

Steve laughed at the punch line.

Back at Steve’s home Amy waived off Steve’s suggestion that they go to the club for dinner as she said she had gone into town and purchased the food necessary to do a salad and garlic bread for the spaghetti and meatballs. She even purchased a bottle of Chianti wine.

While they were eating Amy said, “Have you done anything to this house since you bought it?”

“Not really other than buy the large LCD television. Why are you asking?”

“Can I be honest with you?”

“Amy, I have known you for over twenty years and have always thought that you spoke honestly on whatever was on your mind. So let’s hear what you have to say.”

“You have a very nice house on a good size lot that gives you a nice view of the lake. The house however needs to have some updating done.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.