Doctor Brandle - Cover

Doctor Brandle

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Back at his home Steve decided he would spend the morning finishing unpacking which he did. He also hung up some pictures on the wall. He was becoming comfortable with his new home and this small town living.

It was almost noon when he was finished unpacking and he wondered about what he would do for the rest of the day. Since it was a nice sunny day and he had already done sufficient food and various household supplies shopping it was an easy decision to drive to his club and play a round of golf.

Later back at home he thought he would go to the clinic tomorrow and set up his office. Wednesday was going to be the grand opening of the clinic and he needed to be ready.

When he exited his car at the clinic he thought it looked like they were ready for business. The signage was up and the parking lot was freshly striped. Walking inside the clinic he saw Joyce sitting at a desk talking to a young lady.

Joyce greeted him and introduced him to Taylor Spruce. This young lady was cute and looked to be just out of high school. Joyce said Taylor was going to handle the phones and make the appointments.

Steve said, “On the appointments, I would like for you to make three an hour but only for every other hour. We need to have some time set aside for walk-ins and we can’t do that if we operate on an appointment basis only.”

They said they understood and would be opening up the phones today at noon.

Joyce said smilingly to Steve, “Your fellow partner in crime, Doctor Elizabeth Baker is in her office unpacking. Why don’t you introduce yourself to her but be gentle.”

Steve laughed a little at Joyce’s remark and not for the reason Joyce thought. It seemed like that was the second time in a few days he heard that remark made about his needing to be gentle. Putting down the box Steve was carrying in his office he walked next door and knocked on the open door.

A young lady who seemed to be not much more than college age and who had been putting items in her desk raised her head and smiled. She stood and walked over to Steve extending her hand has she introduced herself to him. He introduced himself to her and while doing it gave her a look-see.

Liz who she said she preferred to be called was about five foot six inches tall with short brown hair. She had a nice little figure and a cute face. As she aged the cuteness he thought would transform into attractiveness. The smile on her face just told him she was a pleasant person.

“How about we take a short walk over to the diner and get a cup of coffee, since that way we can get to know something about the other. It looks like you are ready to go to work but I need a cup of coffee before I can get started.”

Liz agreed and they walked to the diner where Liz told Steve about herself. She received her undergrad degree and medical degree from the University of Illinois. She did her internship at Stroger Hospital which is in the heart of Chicago and saw various types of traumas from gunshots to stabbings to drug overdoses as well as the run of the mill illnesses. While the training was good she had her fill of big city life. Her brother who works for Wilkinsing told her about this clinic and gave her Troy’s name that she called and applied to for this clinic. Her medical license in California was quickly approved since the area here is considered medically underserved.

She said she wanted the small town life and so far from what she has seen she has no complaints.

Steve told her about his practice and the dystonia which caused him to end surgery and look for something else to do. This small town living and being a GP is a big change for him. He said he had started out as a GP and passed the Board’s but he was given an opportunity to go into cosmetic surgery and he made the change. He said he had been trying to stay current in the GP field vicariously through his doctor friends and the optional classes he took at the continuing education seminars. He said so far he enjoys living in Lake Lancer and the country club is an added benefit.

“Let me say that I don’t profess myself to be a tree of owls when it comes to being a GP. If I am not sure on how to treat a condition or illness I will either consult with you or refer the patient to a specialist. I don’t have that big of an ego and am not ashamed to admit it when I am in over my head.”

Walking back to the clinic Steve said, “It’s not going to take me that long to unpack. How about after I do we grab what documentation we need and take a ride over to the University hospital and apply for privileges. That is the hospital we will be dealing with since some of our patients will be going there.”

Liz in seeing the red Corvette in the parking lot asked if that was Steve’s car and when he said it was she smilingly said, “Okay but you are driving” which caused Steve to laugh. She did point to the small white KIA that was parked there as her car.

It was a pleasant drive to the hospital with Steve learning more about Liz. He quickly came to the conclusion that while she was young, she was going to be a good partner in this practice. That she was pleasant to look at and talk to was another plus. He thought too that she was only a little older from being a daughter he never had.

At the hospital they found the administrator’s office and after a twenty minute wait met with Karl Bridges, the hospital administrator. He seemed a little put out that they didn’t have an appointment has he said he was a busy man.

It went downhill from there when Karl learned the purpose of their visit. He went into a speech on how it is a long drawn out procedure and the investigation which needed to be done before approvals are given and privileges granted. He made the point twice about how selective the hospital is before it grants privileges. Karl did give them the application forms and showed them to an interview room where they could complete them. That Steve had privileges at two prestige hospitals in LA and Liz had excellent training did not seem to impress Karl.

After the door to this interview room was closed and Steve and Liz were completing the applications Steve made the remark, “I am surprised he didn’t ask us to kneel and kiss his ring.”

Steve was pissed because of how Karl had treated them. After he had completed about one half of the application he stopped and took out his cell phone and phoned Troy Kane.

When Troy answered the phone Steve said, “Troy, does the foundation have anything going with the University hospital here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.