Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land - Cover

Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 7

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A time of struggle and strife. A time of the Crusades.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Clergy   Violence   Military   War  

The somewhat jaded Crusader back from the Holy land had decided that he would take the youngest of the three daughters of his closest neighbor, Squire Holliday to wife because she was most likely a virgin and he desperately wanted a fresh start.

The girl was terribly shy and self-conscious but in a way it was endearing to see her confusion about matters of a physical nature.

He had fondled her exceeding hard in the kitchen that first day the family visited under the watchful eye of her mother. Fortunately, the lady saw no harm in it since he was a proclaimed bachelor and looking for a spouse to bear his children. The youngest daughter’s name was Millicent and she was a romantic girl filled with the foolishness of all wives sacrificing their lives to husbands acting as dedicated knights determined to bring fame and fortune to their estate by every means available. It was a role-playing story of an idyllic existence no longer possible in today’s modern world.

Most husbands had mistresses or cheated right under their eyes. If confronted, they would obfuscate the matter until the wife was led into believing she was either in error or overly suspicious of her rightful spouse. It was the way of things and had been that way for centuries.

The fact of the matter was that general society was slow to change just as the likelihood of a leopard losing its spots if it was taken out of a natural habitat was sheer nonsense in the face of the boring reality of everyday life.

The wedding was a controlled affair and was limited only to family members and close friends. Millicent was splendiferous in her gown of white and her smile of infinite beauty. The neighbor’s family was suitably impressed with the generosity of Sir Robert and his retinue in every regard.

Eventually, the hubbub died down and the estate grew noticeably quiet as the shadows darkened.

It was time for the young bride to lose her virginity and Sir Robert was ready like a raging bull in a china shop. He had visions of buttocks raised and ready for his pounding. He wanted the girl to shed all of her attire and present her naked form to him in the center of the white fluffy carpet behind the closed door of their private bedroom quarters.

The girl was somewhat fearful because she had been wild stories by her sisters and other female friends that all attested to the bestiality of all males in that supreme sacrificial act of losing one’s virginity.

Millicent knew that she was required to lawfully surrender all rights to her private parts to this strange knight from the Holy Land. She hoped that he would not subject her to some of the deviant practices rumored to be all the rage in foreign lands. Her eldest sister had been taken anally by a disreputable uncle with oodles of income and a fine castle in the north. Her descriptions of the sheer terror of having her flanks split in half by his mature but energetic shaft was enough to bring a sweat of fear to her brow and make her defensive sphincter shudder at the prospect. She brought her fingers down into her feminine folds and confirmed that her slit was indeed quite wet with anticipation and realized that she was not entirely opposed to the sinful act of presenting her posterior regions for Sir Robert’s pleasure whatever that might be.

“That is it, my dear Millicent. Turn around so I might see your beautiful body. You have a proud bush, my sweet spouse; I hope you taste as good as your delightful cousin Veronica. She was most charming when bent over and her high voice was inspiring to my shaft.”

It was no secret that the cousin mentioned, Lady Veronica of Wintercliff was well-designed in her soft buttock regions and had been reputed to take knights of distinction to her hindquarters when politely requested as a dutiful member of upper-class society with responsibilities to foster the satisfaction of well-bred males of polite society.

Young Millicent had been well aware that her cousin was pounded relentlessly by the sturdy knight from the Holy Land in positions of coupling that resembled the barnyard domestic animals in their natural environment.

Even now, the naked young bride turned hesitantly in a circle clockwise lifting her arms above her head so that her plump nubile breasts were fully visible from every possible angle.

Sir Robert was naked from the waist down and his cock was outstanding, much to her distraction and sense of close intimate contact. She was uncertain if he wanted her to fall to her knees and service his hardness with her mouth or simply to turn away and bend over to give him full access standing up like a domesticated animal ready for the taking in either her rump or her feminine folds according to the knight’s first choice.

He solved the issue by spanking her defenseless bottom with his warrior hands and turning her cheeks quite red like raw meat for quick entry and soothing thrusts of passion. Her breathing became the panting of a frightened animal willing to surrender all and holding nothing back with devious intent.

He entered her vaginal tract from behind and she fell to her knees on the fluffy white carpet hoping that her legs were strong enough to take his full weight and that she would bring credit on her family name by giving her lawful husband his duty-bound servicing in a prompt and fully complicit manner. It confused her that he continued to slap her buttocks with his hands and the sound of her spanking filled the bridal chamber and even escaped to the hallway outside filled with members of the bridal party from both sides. There were just as many females as males in the crowded coven and they were pressed together like limbs of the same trunk listening to the coupling couple inside.

Poor Millicent was in full voice now attesting to the fact that Sir Robert’s shaft of enlightenment was fully seated inside her innocent vaginal channel. She thought to move forward to ease the pressure, but he followed her with his groin and legs. Then, she surprised her own sense of placidity by pushing back into his hurricane of chaos and allowing him to stir her pudding deep inside. It was her final step of surrender and he made her suffer the consequences with an unconditional ravishing that shook her petite body like a violent storm of some magnitude.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.