Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land - Cover

Sir Robert's Adventures in the Holy Land

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A time of struggle and strife. A time of the Crusades.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Analingus   Clergy   Violence   Military   War  

While I am a man who might profess to be much attuned to the following of the sacred word, I will not be a hypocrite and try to pretend to be a person without any hint of base urges and sins of a carnal nature. If you have read my travels with an open mind, you can easily see how weak my character is when it comes to matters of the heart. Pardon me, I should say, matters of the cock.

In all honesty, when I attempted to wean my two Jewish females away from their God, I found that they over-rode all my arguments with a logic that dismayed me no end and led me to read the passages of the Holy Book closely to see why I had not persevered in my goal of converting them to Christianity. It was a frustrating affair and when I explained to the good priest who was a chaplain for our cohort, he was overly amused with my concern.

"My son, you must realize their religion is even older than ours and it is the faith from which our seeds of righteous thought have sprung. You must understand their religion before you can teach them why ours is the proper path. You may never be able to do that because their people are just as set in their ways as we are in ours."

A convoy of pilgrims arrived at the port with a number of defenseless young people all inspired to visit and see the original sites of Christendom. I personally found their attitude to be admirable but most of my fellow Crusaders considered them a bother and not worthy of their protection. This confused me no end because I had believed all of our Christian fellow man to be under our protection no matter where they were and why they had traveled there. Still, I was a minority of one and I decided to stay silent rather than create a confrontation with the leaders of our expedition.

Soon, the number of bodies began to stack up on the major routes and we quickly buried them to prevent questions about our lack of protection for the pilgrims. I personally took two of the young females under my wing and into my camp to join my other retinue. They were a pair of silly ninnies with not a clue about the enemy around us. In fact, the entire company of new arrivals showed little appreciation for their danger and insisted on making the most risky trips into the wilds with absolutely no common sense or semblance of planning.

The two girls I had salvaged from this gaggle of doomed souls were called Monique and Francine and they both had joined the expedition from their small village in coastal France. Their parents were unhappy but still proud for their dedicated show of faith and they often prayed and said their devotions better than the nuns in a cloistered nunnery. Neither of them had anticipated the rough use of their bodies by the sailors on the ships and the officials at the port and they assumed it was something they had neglected to do in the light of the lord that caused their grief and appalling disgrace. I knew it was not that at all but merely slamming up against the simple facts of reality in this hard cruel world around us.

I started training both girls in how to handle men's advances without causing physical pain or any discomfort to their systems. I showed both girls how using their mouth often stopped a male's demands because they were drained of their seed and their attention span was generally short and confused with drink. Monique showed a remarkable skill in anal enthusiasm and she admitted to me that she had used it extensively back in her village to keep clear of any chance of becoming pregnant before she was wed. Her sister was somewhat unclear about how to position her backside for a good "from the rear" session of love-making but she had a high level of fear about the initial entry since she had been buggered by some rough sailors on the voyage from France. I assured her that she would be treated gently and in a dignified and genteel manner. All she had to do was to raise her hips slightly and relax her brown eye like she was trying to eliminate her waste. She was quite attentive and I found her concentration on doing things correctly to be both refreshing and appealing in one so young and immature.

For some quirk of nature to which I hold no key of comprehension, my journey into the deep waters of the shy put pliable Francine's nether regions brought me satisfaction beyond my most hopeful expectations. The slightly older and more mature Monique was watching us with close scrutiny and I could see the hints of envy light her beautiful eyes as I sighed with utter delight when the compactly designed Francine shifted her pretty hips between my legs. Not wanting her to feel left out, I reached out and inserted two of my digits between her dampened slit making her shudder with the sheer depravity of joining our troika of naughty coupling. Soon she was traveling down her own familiar trail into happy release and joined Francine in vocal expression of joyful orgasm. My two squires came into the tent to confirm I was not being assaulted and smiled at my linkage to the two handsome females in a circle of lust. I knew they both wanted desperately to sample the two girl's impressive assets after our business was concluded and I had no objection to that providing the females were of the same mind. Sometimes the working of a female's mind is a voyage into dangerous waters and it takes years of experience to fathom their shifting under the surface thought processes. I had long ago stopped trying to deduce the reasons or the whys of their actions and just adapted to the new directional courses with both grace and a modicum of dignity.

Our expedition was diverted to the east not far from the Twin Rivers of the birth of humankind to secure the release of a large population of Christian folk that included the blessed priests and sisters working with the poor and less fortunate. A dangerous sect of black garbed non-believers had enslaved them with the dire promise of separating their heads from their bodies if they did not convert to their obscene excuse of a religion. Even the farmers and fishermen of the land were much afraid of them and kept their heads close to the ground in submissive obedience. Rumors abounded about their distressing tactic of repeatedly coupling with the female slaves until the miracle of conception took place. It was their professed adherence to the orders of their dubious God that the females be taken against their will and placed into a condition of childbearing to hasten their conversion to their way of thinking. It had apparently worked quite well in previous generations because the offspring were all part of their depraved "faithful" like followers of an evil presence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.