Goodbye, Miss Granger
Chapter 9: No Means ... I Don't Know

Copyright© 2015 by Belinda LaPage

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: No Means ... I Don't Know - Since childhood, Jeannie Granger has been both haunted and enchanted in equal measures by her uncanny resemblance to Hermione Granger from the Harry Potter movies. Once beloved, those stories of witchcraft and magic became a misery when she was teased at school, but with the support of friends and the discovery of her true love, Jeannie finally learns to embrace her childhood fantasies. and at the same time awakens a fierce and risk-taking sexuality she could never have suspected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Slow  

Adventurous? I had no idea! I could tell he was frisky (we both were!) from his teasing hands in the taxi on the way home. When we got inside I goosed him on the backside and ran giggling for the bedroom, shedding clothes along the way and slamming the door behind me when I got inside.

"Jeannie?" he called after me. "Are you being naughty?" This was a familiar game by now; making him chase me and overpower me.

"No?" I said haltingly, half question and half answer, like maybe he knew better than me whether I was naughty or not. "I'm being good." More sure this time, but giggling in spite of myself. "I'm tired. I want to go to sleep now."

"And soon you'll be able to," he said sternly, trying to push the door open while I leaned against it in my bra and panties. "As soon as we're done. You've been talking about sex fantasies all night, so I know you want it." He pushed again on the door and almost opened it up. I had to stop giggling long enough to heave it closed again. That one was a warning and I wouldn't be so lucky on his next try, so I knew to keep my toes out of the way or they'd get crushed beneath the door.

"I've changed my mind," I called through the door, trying to sound serious. "I don't want to do it anymore. You can sleep on the sofa."

"Oh, you don't mean that," he said in a low and disbelieving voice. "Let me in and we'll talk about it." He pushed powerfully inside, knocking me backwards and sprawling onto the bed. "That's better! I know exactly what it is you want." He was trying to look menacing and not to smile, but it wasn't working; he was having every bit as much fun as I was.

"No! I don't want to," I complained meekly, coving my bra and panties with my hands as I scooted back to the head of the bed where we now had soft, nylon nooses tied to the bedframe for my hands. I'm sure other people have far more convincing reluctance role-plays, but for us this seemed more fun. It was like one of those camp TV comedies with farcical over-acting.

Kevin came to me quickly over the bed, walking on his knees and then straddling my hips, holding my wrists tightly while he leaned down to roughly kiss me. I wanted to kiss back, back that wasn't part of the game, so I tried to twist my face away from him (but I didn't try very hard).

"But I love you, Jeannie," he husked in my ear. "Don't you want to please me?"

"No," I cried softly as he pinned my wrists behind my head. "Leave me alone. Don't hurt me." I was panting in my excitement by this point and incapable of longer sentences. I could feel the hard bar of his cock pressing into my pubis through his jeans and I ineffectually tried to wriggle up so it would press against the aching lips of my pussy.

I struggled weakly as he slipped my hands through the nooses and cinched them tight around my wrists. We discovered long ago how truly difficult it is for a man to immobilise a determined woman's hands without hurting her. Kevin can do it (by sitting on one arm while he ties the other), but it's so hard when I'm fighting that he's almost too exhausted to fuck me properly afterwards, so I wisely opt for token struggling and proper fucking rather than the other way around.

The same principal doesn't apply once my hands are tied though. It was actually a bit scary how incapacitated I felt the first time he did it; in a real attack and with her hands out of commission, a woman's only real chance would be a well-placed kick, and even then it's only going to buy you some time – it won't get your hands free. The first few times we did it, we just used slip-loops from which I could free myself by twisting and giving it some slack. But the one time I used our safe-word (he started spanking me, I don't like it ... who knew?), Kevin stopped immediately and earned himself a truck-load of trust. After that, I got him to tie the nooses. The feeling of being brought to orgasm when you're truly incapacitated is indescribably hot.

With both of my hands tied, Kevin moved down my body a fraction to position the hard bulge in his pants over my pussy and then leaned back down to kiss me. This time I kissed back – it was a reluctance fantasy, not a non-consent fantasy – but then turned my head away whispering "No. I don't want to," all the while rubbing my pussy deliciously against that throbbing bulge.

Very quickly, Kevin rocked backwards onto his feet and pulled my panties down to my knees in the same movement.

"No!" I squawked in mock horror, crossing one leg over the other to hide my naked pussy. Kevin was briefly crouched over my knees – which would be catastrophic for him if I was really trying to fight him – but I was taking care not to kick him and thus bring my fantasy to a premature end with him curled up on the floor and me still tied to the bed. Instead he leaped off, peeling off my soaking panties as he went. He grabbed one ankle and slipped another noose around it while I tried to kick out of his grasp, wriggling and opening my legs wide so he could see how wet he was making me. Walking around the foot of the bed, he did the same to the other leg and pulled them tight, stretching me wide open and helpless while I desperately tried not to show how much I was loving it.

"Now... ," he said, standing beside the bed and looking down at me, naked except for my sexy half-cup bra and completely at his mercy. I looked back up at him, wide eyes glinting with excitement, which could maybe be mistaken for apprehension and fear ... or maybe not; I'm no expert. Kevin pulled the slip off a pillow and fitted it quickly over my head.

"What?" I cried, genuinely surprised. "No! No mea... ," in my shock I almost used the safe-word, no-means-no, but stopped myself at the last moment thinking that it might be sexy not to be able to see what he was about to do to me. Besides, the slip was loose over my head and I could breathe easily so it was hardly any less comfortable, and I could always use the safe-word properly if it turned out I didn't like it.

"Okay?" he asked softly, breaking from the role-play when he heard me almost give up.

"Don't!" I cried out meekly. "Let me go. I'm frightened. I don't want to do it anymore!" Which of course meant I wanted to be filled up with as much cock as he had to give me; and please for fuck's sake hurry because I'm so horny I could burst.

"Good!" he said decisively. I could hear him pulling off his shirt and unzipping his pants; I wished I could see how hard he was and how much he wanted me. I felt the mattress flex as he climbed back onto the bed and then the lightest touch on my ribcage, just below my bra. Finger? Tongue? I could feel a cool trail as it moved lightly down and over my stomach. Tongue, then. His cock might leave a wet trail too, but not one that long. It weaved across the other side of my stomach and over my hip, skirting close to my pubic hair and then down to my inner thigh where it stopped. He kissed me lightly down there, about eight inches below my glistening slit, sucking little circles of skin between his lips and gently tonguing them before releasing and moving to a new location ever closer to my entrance.

My pussy felt like it was on fire. With my legs spread so wide, he could get into every nook and crevice at the junction of my thighs. And he did! The tendons at the tops of my thighs were stretched taut and standing proud, creating erogenous hollows both above and below that Kevin pampered with slow loving kisses and caressed with the hard point of his tongue. I could feel juices trickling from my gaping entrance and running down over my perineum. Kevin's tongue touched there – tasting me – and I arched my pussy down to try to bring his tongue to my wanton slit; but he just teased me and licked lazily around the edges of my opening, occasionally treating me with the lightest of feather touches to pink wings of my inner labia.

"What was that?" Kevin asked urgently? I heard it too; a noise somewhere outside the bedroom. "Don't go anywhere!" he said with a smile in his voice as I felt him climb off the bed and pad over to the door. "Shit. I left the front door open."

I heard him leave the room and then the sound of the front door closing a few moments later.

And then silence.

"Kevin?" I didn't say it very loud. I didn't need to, there were no other sounds and he could hear me perfectly well from anywhere in the apartment. I listened intently, not sure whether the pillow slip over my head was affecting my hearing. There was nothing. Just pure silence. Was this part of the game? Making me wait? I was so hot and ready for sex that it didn't seem like a fun game to me; I just wanted him to come back into the bedroom and finish me off. I could almost feel my clitoris thrumming; I'd probably come in about three quick strokes.

I waited another ten-count in the perfect silence, listening to my own heartbeat in my ears. "Kevin?" I tried to put a bit of impatience into my voice. "This isn't very funny. Come and finish what you started." I realised that I'd fallen out of my role and began to get annoyed for real, partly with Kevin and partly with myself for being so easily shaken out of the game.

Why would he do it anyway? There's nothing sexy about leaving me naked and blindfolded and tied to the bed to cool off when he could be filling me with hot cock at this very moment.

Unless he was watching me.

I listened intently again, cocking my head to the side and not breathing. Had he snuck back into the bedroom without me hearing? It was possible. Especially with the slip over my ears, I might not have heard him. It was the only thing that made sense; him watching me, my hands tied helplessly behind my head and my legs stretched across the bed, pulling the lips of my pussy apart. I thought about him standing there, breathing softly through his mouth and holding his rigid cock, a drop of pre-cum beading on the tip as he stared greedily at my open sex and imagined sinking his shaft into its tight, silken sheath in a single thrust.

So it was part of the game! What was my role now? Did he want me to do something? Should I struggle against the bonds? Just to check, I tried touching my hands together to see if I could loosen one noose with the other hand, but it was useless, they were just too far apart. Suppose he wanted me to pretend he was really was gone and I was on my own. How would I get untied? I'd have to scream for help, I guess; and then someone would come to rescue me.

What if a guy came to help?

What if he was on his own?

What if he saw how naked and helpless I was?

Oh my God! What if he saw how wet I was? This fantasy might not be part of the game, but I felt a fresh trickle of pussy juices run from my entrance and down to my anus.

What if a guy came in and just helped himself to what was on offer? And what would it feel like? Blindfolded and helpless with a strange cock sliding into my pussy, thicker than Kevin, pumping me slowly, stretching me until I could take his full girth and then giving me more length, inch by inch until his thick cock was all the way inside and my yawning pussy lips were stretched taut around the base. I felt my heart quicken at the fantasy. I imagined the stranger fucking me deeply, his monster cock buried inside me and pressed against my cervix, rocking back and forth while the tight muscles of my pussy squeezed and polished his shaft until he climaxed, finishing inside me and filling me with his hot cum.

Oh my goodness! My pussy was incandescent; it felt like it was glowing with wet heat. I wanted to squeeze my thighs together to relieve the ache in my throbbing vulva, but the ropes around my ankles had me stretched wide. I clenched the muscles in my pussy to try and quell the fire building there and felt it wink closed, only to peel open again when I released.

Was that a sigh? I thought I heard a soft breath as I clenched my pussy. Kevin must be here, watching me, silently stroking his cock and seeing me get wetter and wetter. I held my breath and listened again, but there was nothing.

What was he doing? Was he just standing there? Maybe he was closer than I thought. Maybe he was leaning over the bed with his lips close to my pussy. Now that I had imagined it, I could feel the radiant warmth of his face close to my thighs and I was sure I was right. I thrust my pussy upwards hoping to surprise him, but nothing happened; it was just my imagination playing tricks.

But I could still feel that warmth on my thighs. Was that the movement of air? Did I just feel his breath on me? Now I was hearing and feeling phantom breaths. What other clues could I use without sight? Smell? Could I even smell him through the pillowcase? I'm so used to his deodorant that I probably wouldn't smell it anyway. Was he wearing cologne tonight? Concentrating hard, I took a slow, deep breath, flaring my nostrils and searching for a scent that would betray him. I took a second and third breath. Maybe there was something. I could smell my own sex, but maybe there was something else, a softer scent. Vanilla? It didn't smell familiar. Heck, I'm not even sure I smelled anything at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.