Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

“Good morning, I’m Gerard MacDonald, a news correspondent with WZAX TV. I’m here at Tampa Police Headquarters, where, in a few minutes, Police Chief Michael Townsend will be giving a news briefing about last night’s dramatic events involving the rescue from certain death of four missing women.”

A few minutes later, the room fell quiet as three people stepped onto a small riser, and Police Chief Townsend stepped to the podium, emblazoned with the Tampa Police Department’s crest.

“Good day, ladies and gentlemen. I’m Michael Townsend, Chief of the Tampa Police Department. On my right is Lieutenant Dean Matthews, the Officer in charge of our Tactical Response Team, and on my left is Dr. Hillary Griffiths, Chief Medical Officer at Tampa General Hospital.”

“I will make a brief statement, then open the floor to questions.”

“Last night, at approximately 9:30 p.m. local time, the Tampa Police Department’s Tactical Response Teams executed an arrest and search warrant at 2077 Industrial Way, Fort Meade, Florida, for two suspects, brothers Charles and Arnold Sullivan, both 43. They were wanted by police in connection with the kidnapping, sexual assault, and extortion of Claudia Davenport, a citizen of Tampa.”

“Based on the evidence provided to us by an undercover civilian, we were able to determine the location of where Mrs. Davenport was being held captive. It was our purpose to end the situation in a peaceful manner; however, as you now know, that wasn’t the case.”

“Claudia Davenport was rescued along with the following missing women: Julia Bennett, Erin St.Clair, and Allison Taylor. All residents of Tampa are hopeful for a full and speedy recovery. The two suspects, Charles and Arnold Sullivan, originally from Atlanta, Georgia, and Miami, and presently in Tampa, are now deceased as a result of last night’s interaction with the Tactical Response Teams.”

“Since dawn this morning, investigators have been sifting through the debris of the building the Sullivan brothers used as their base of operations. A metal box was found that had survived the blast, and the contents are being examined. Investigators are now searching the apartment the two brothers rented for further evidence. The investigation is still ongoing.”

“I can also give you an update on Mr. Wayne Anderson, who was shot by Arnold Sullivan. I am pleased to announce that Mr. Anderson is not, I repeat, is not dead! It was critical to the ongoing investigation into the abduction of Claudia Davenport and Erin St. Clair that the kidnappers had to believe that Mr. Anderson had been killed.”

“We feared that a second attempt would be made on his life if the kidnappers knew he was still alive and, if conscious, may be able to identify them.”

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank Lieutenant Matthews and the Tactical Response Teams for their professionalism and the successful release of the four missing women. Despite the destruction of the building from the two blasts, only one officer received an injury requiring overnight hospitalization. Several other members sustained minor injuries.”

“We’ll now take questions.”


“Chief Townsend, can you tell us who fired the first shots last night?”

“While each team was waiting in position, two gunshots and then a third a moment later were heard originating from the rear of the building. We didn’t know which one of the suspects fired them or why, but we had to believe the hostages lives were in mortal danger. That’s when I directed the three teams into action. Lieutenant Matthews later informed me the two shots fired were by Charles Sullivan, who shot Dan Davenport to kill him.”

“Chief, can you tell us why Mr. Davenport was allowed into the building at the time of the hostage’s rescue?”

“Mr. Davenport entered the building against Lieutenant Matthews’s orders. Through his and his friends’s investigation, he had discovered the kidnapper’s location and, by disguising his appearance and conversing with the kidnappers, had gained their trust. Though Mr. Davenport should not have been in the building, we’re certain that his presence prevented the two men from killing the four hostages.” ___________________________________________________________________

“Chief Townsend, why was there an arrest warrant issued only in connection with the kidnapping of Claudia Davenport? We know that Erin St.Clair and Wayne Anderson were also taken at the same time?”

“The Sullivan brothers made their ransom demands known to Mr. Davenport by giving him a cell phone containing a video of her stating their ultimatums. He had to pay her ransom or she died. When the brothers had been identified, the video was the only concrete proof we had that we could act upon to execute the arrest warrant.”


“Chief, can you confirm there were only two kidnappers?”

“This morning, all four women, under the guidance of a criminal psychologist, were given a brief interview. We were very sensitive to their delicate mental status and kept the questions very brief. Claudia Davenport gave us the most information, stating that the men only talked about themselves and no one else.”


“Doctor Griffiths, can you tell us the extent of the injuries that the victims, the Response Team, and the suspects suffered?”

“Wayne Anderson suffered two gunshot wounds, one to his left shoulder, one back through the front, and one to the left side of his head above the ear. He underwent surgery for his wounds and will likely have reduced hearing in his ear; how much is unknown at this time. His brain injury was more severe, affecting his speech and memory the most. He has no memory of being shot.”

“All four women did not suffer any broken bones or internal injuries, and several have bruises about the face and genital area. However, they all experienced multiple, severe sexual assaults and will require lengthy emotional recuperation. They will be monitored for the transmission of any sexual diseases.”

“Members of the Response Team suffered cuts and bruises to their arms and legs as a result of falling debris. One officer was hospitalized for a shrapnel wound to his upper right leg. Their chest armour and helmets saved all of them from more significant injuries. And their police vehicle absorbed most of the blast impact, protecting them from serious injuries.”

“Charles Sullivan died from multiple stab wounds to his chest and blunt force trauma to his head, chest, and bowels.” The last word caused a stifled laugh amongst the audience. “I believe his injuries were the result of a confrontation between him, Mr. Davenport, and the four women.” She looked at the chief, who nodded at her accuracy.

“Arnold Sullivan experienced a gunshot wound to his right shoulder, from the front through the back. He also suffered extensive head and chest injuries and blood loss. The result of the explosion severed his body into several pieces.”


“Chief Townsend, the image on TV showed thousands of pieces of paper floating in the air after the explosions. Sources tell me it was money. Was this the ransom Mr. Davenport paid to his kidnappers for the release of his wife? And how much was the ransom?”

“The paper you refer to was indeed money. Mr. Davenport paid the kidnappers 500,000 dollars of the 2,000,000 demanded for his wife’s return. Please, don’t anyone get the idea of going there to try and find free money. The area is still a crime scene and closed to all unauthorized personnel.”

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.