Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

“What the fuck are you doing with the phone?” Chuck asked as Arnie held the phone sideways, scanning the outside of their hidden location.

“This is the phone for Davenport, so I’m making sure the video recording works on it.”

“Make sure you erase that shit or he’ll know where we’re hiding the girls.”

“Don’t you worry, I will,” Arnie promised. Chuck went inside to check up on their girls. “Now how in hell do I get rid of this fucking shit, ah, that ought to do it!”


Claudia and Allison finished using their fingers to eat another hot meal, then were uncuffed by Arnie. He surprised Allison by cuffing her leg to the bed instead of to her lover. Claudia’s hands were bound behind her, and she was escorted out of their room.

“Where are you taking her? What are you going to do to her?” She shrieked. “Don’t you hurt her!” She yelled. Her heartfelt warning fell on deaf ears.

Claudia was walking down the sullen grey hallway and did as usual, looking in every open door. She recognized their main room and noticed it was daylight outside. She was put in the shower room, where the wooden chair was placed close to the grey wall. Claudia was pushed down onto the chair, her cuffed hands feeling the wooden slats of the seatback. The spaghetti strap of her nightie fell from her right shoulder, partially revealing her tit.

“What the fuck am I going to do with you?” Chuck asked, circling her. “What are we going to do with her, Arnie?” He asked, the muzzle of his 9mm creasing across her lips and down to her tits. All he did was laugh at her.

Chuck pulled up the hem of her nightie, revealing her bare pussy and spreading her legs. He fingered her pussy and then licked them.

“You think the store robbery and your kidnapping were accidental because we wanted, no tits? Thanks to your TV station’s website listing your planned interviews each week, our job was so much easier. Imagine our good luck to find you interviewing her on your show. We got her and you for the price of one steal!”

“Do you know why you’re really here?” Arnie asked, getting her attention with the muzzle of his gun.

“I happened to be in the store when you robbed it?” She reasoned, her head following his movements.

“Ha! No, not even fucking close!” He countered.

“It wasn’t just an accident that we took you both. Don’t you fucking get it? Don’t you understand why we took you? It’s because of who you’re married to! Your husband and his fucking book about us, ‘The Retrospective Murders,’ is ruining my life!” She cringed at Chuck’s yelling in her ear and his stale breath.

“Me, I prefer what the Miami Police called us, ‘The Anniversary Killers,’” Arnie smiled.

“Seventeen fucking women were murdered by us, seventeen, and the stupid ass fucking police haven’t got a shred of evidence against us! The last one Arnie dumped in the Gulf was attacked by a shark. The Police are so fucking stupid they don’t know that we killed her first!”

“But what really irks me is, how the fuck did your husband figure out that the killers were identical twins? We made sure we left no evidence behind except for the witnesses that we’d kill a year later on the first murder’s anniversary!”

Claudia’s eyes widened. His statement just confirmed her suspicions, thinking of how many women they have killed.

“You should be worth a pretty bundle to us for your precious husband to have you back, alive. So we figure 2,000,000 should keep us nice and cozy in South America for quite a number of years.”

“2,000,000 dollars! He can’t take out that much money from the bank at one time! If he tries to withdraw more than 500,000 in a day, his bank is to call the police! He’ll have to give you the money in four payments!” She explained.

“I don’t fucking believe you! Your fucking husband is getting rich at our expense, and we want what is due to us! What also pisses me off is that I had to buy a copy of his fucking book just so that I can meet him to give him our ransom demand!” He shouted, waving the book in her face.

“Meet Dan? Please don’t hurt him!”

“We’ll see about that!” He picked up his copy of Dan’s book, pointing the muzzle of his gun at the front cover. “We’re going to rewrite the ending to his novel; isn’t that a novel idea?” Chuck’s belly laughed at his pun. “I kill me with my jokes!” He chuckled.

“Please do kill you for me!” She countered sarcastically.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch!” She cringed as Chuck threatened her with the back of his hand.


Dan smiled politely as he autographed dozens of copies of, ‘The Retrospective Murders,’ plus many of his earlier novels. He was quite gracious when asked to pose for pictures with so many adoring fans. Meanwhile, his mind was buzzing with thoughts of where to look next for Claudia. Now, it seemed everywhere he looked, he saw a tall, blonde woman resembling his love. Many people thanked him for being there despite his wife missing.

An hour and a half after he began, the lineup was slowly becoming shorter. “For whom can I make your copy out?” He asked, looking up. The man seemed oddly out of place with his ball cap pulled low over his eyes; the crest of his cap was partially hidden by a pullover hoodie. He wore thick black-rimmed glasses and an off-colour moustache.

“You can sign it for Chuck. I find your book interesting to read.”

“To Chuck, thank you, and happy reading, Dan Davenport,” he said as he wrote. Dan looked at the man again as he returned the book to him.

“I’m a new fan of yours and your wife’s. By the way, Claudia says hello,” he said, softly, leaning to his ear.

Dan suddenly looked at him and said, “What do you mean, she says hello? You know where Claudia is?”

“Claudia asked me to pass on a personal message that only you and she know. That is, ‘White swans mate for life.’”

All expression drained from Dan’s face; he turned ashen as he stared at the stranger. ‘White swans mate for life,’ is what she told him on the night of their second date. Dan’s heart began pumping out of control from adrenalin as he stared into the eyes of the man who had kidnapped his wife, Erin, and killed Wayne.

Chuck placed a cell phone in front of him and said, “Don’t even think of trying anything right now, or she is dead! Follow the instructions on the video if you want to see your wife alive!” He picked up his signed copy of the book and hastily disappeared.

Dan stood, excused himself from his next fan, and quickly dashed to look where he thought the stranger had gone. Chuck had vanished amongst the many people in the hospital and silently smiled at how easily he pulled off their meeting.

Passing a garbage can, Chuck dropped the book into it; mission accomplished. Dan returned to his table and put two fingers to his neck, feeling his pounding pulse. Now his mind was in overdrive!

Dan tried desperately to act calm as he continued autographing more copies of his books. But inside, he was sprinting like a runner to his car to see the video. Finally, the event ended, and he graciously thanked all who came out to support the hospital. He did run to his Caddy to see the kidnapper’s video.


Dan fumbled with the unfamiliar model of the phone before finally finding the video. He took a long, deep breath, trying to calm down his nerves, then touched the play arrow.

A man wearing a ski mask stared closely into the camera and then moved back. All Dan could see behind the mask were two eyes, a nose, and a mouth. “Hey Davenport, look at who we have here!” The man stood behind Claudia with his 9mm pointing down between her tits.

“Claudia!” Dan yelled, seeing his love with her hands bound behind her back. He shook his head, his brows wrinkled in sympathy for his beleaguered Claudia. Her once-beautiful golden hair was now a tangled mess. Her eyes looked dark and bloodshot. Her long legs were spread on either side of the chair she was sitting on, with her pussy exposed from under a grey-coloured garment.

“Claudia, my love, what has he done to you?” He cried, his eyes beginning to water.

“Doesn’t your wife look fucking beautiful?” The stranger said, letting several strands of her hair fall between his fingers. He slipped the left strap off her shoulder and slid her nightie down. He stood behind her, caressing her bare tits. Dan recognized the same voice as the man who gave him the phone.

“Your wife has great-looking tits. I love sucking on her nipples!” He leaned over to emphasize the point, and Claudia tried to push him off. “And she has a great-looking cunt that I love fucking!” He squeezed her cheeks between his fingers, making her lips pucker. “We have a great time fucking, don’t we?” He held her jaw; she did nothing. “Don’t we?” He repeated it louder, pressing her cheek against her teeth. Her head lowered, and she reluctantly nodded yes.

“Okay, my fucking bitch, tell your husband what I want!” He held her head up, pointing it towards the camera, and said, “Tell him!” He pushed her head from behind.

“Dan, they want 2,000,000 dollars in used money or they’ll kill me.”

“2,000,000!” He exclaimed.

“I’m sure you know your wife is a great fuck. She even likes double penetration, and she’s the best we’ve ever had on our fucking machine.” He moved beside her and thrust several fingers into her pussy. Dan could hear her whimper as he fingered her roughly. “Mmm, and she tastes good too!” He emphasized, licking his fingers. “And I’m sure you know she also gives great blow jobs!

“We want 2,000,000 unmarked, used American dollars, or you’ll never see her again. Then as the years pass by, you’ll wonder if she’s dead or our very own sex slave tucked away in a dark, quiet cellar with a baby or two that we fucked into her!” He gave a hideous laugh.

Dan had to wipe his eyes to see the screen. Claudia was stood up by the stranger, who moved her chair closer to the camera so she could sit again. He could now see her hands cuffed behind her. The man unzipped his fly and took out his cock. “Suck on it! Suck me off!” She wasn’t fast enough. He pressed the muzzle of his gun between her eyes. “Suck me off and swallow!” He gruffly demanded, through gritted teeth.

Claudia opened her mouth, and he moved closer. Dan watched in repulsed sympathy as she began to suck on his cock. “That’s it, my little fucking bitch, get me nice and hard! Your wife is a great cock sucker but you know that, don’t you?” He grinned at the camera.

On and on she went, her head bobbing to the sucking action on his cock. “Don’t swallow right away when I cum.” She continued, and he panted faster and faster. Five minutes later, finally, as his body quivered, he let out a big grunt. He took her roughly by the arm, inches from the camera.

“Open up!” She hesitated. “Open your fucking mouth, bitch!” He demanded with the end of his gun to her temple. She reluctantly opened her mouth. Dan could see the creamy pool of his cum resting on her curved tongue. “Now swallow and show him it’s gone!” He saw her mouth close and her throat muscles contract. She opened her mouth to reveal that his cum was gone.

“She loves sucking cock so much!” He grinned at the camera. “Remember, 2,000,000 in used and unmarked. I’ll call you at nine tomorrow night with instructions. Oh, and one more little thing, if I get so much as a hint of the police being involved as I said before, is she dead or giving birth?” He laughed again.

“Dan, tell Kim I’m so sorry I missed her birthday. Turning ten is a very important chapter in her life!” Claudia quickly yelled.

“Hey, no more talking!” He shoved her, sending her falling to the floor and knocking over the chair, her bare pussy in plain sight.

“I love you, Dan!” Was the last thing she was able to say as he came forward and stopped the video recording. Dan’s chest heaved; he broke down and cried hard for his love.


Dan sent an all-group text saying he had important information about Claudia and needed everyone home as soon as possible. Back home, he was so tempted to pour himself a good, stiff drink, but he needed all his scenes working like a finely tuned piano.

Dan’s sexy army soon assembled in the living room, wondering why he needed them so urgently. “While I was doing my book signing at the hospital, I was contacted by Claudia’s kidnapper.” Gasps and Oh my God, were among the comments.

“He gave me a phone with his ransom video on it. Before you all watch it, I must plead that what you see stays inside this house; Claudia’s life depends on it. And also, he said, ‘No police, or she’s dead.’”

“Random? He wants money in exchange for Claudia?” Paula asked. Dan wired the phone to his computer. He downloaded the video and played it for them.

“2,000,000 dollars!” Kim exclaimed. “Can you get that kind of money?”

“Yes, I can.”

They all gasped in horror, seeing the gun to her head as she was forced to give her captor a blow job. They cringed when they saw her swallow his cum and show her an empty mouth.

“One thing the video proves is that there are at least two of them. He said I or me, then we changed to saying us. Plus, Claudia said, they want it several times,” Tessa observed. Most of them wiped away tears as she said, ‘I love you, Dan.’

“Then what she said at the end is very odd. Of course, she knows you’re not ten and your birthday is months away,” Dan said, looking at Kim.

“Maybe it’s a message to you, Dan,” Susan offered. They watched the video again. “Dan, tell Kim I’m so sorry I missed her birthday. Turning ten is a very important chapter in her life!”

“Why would she say an important chapter instead of a year?” Karen asked. “You know chapter, as in a book?”

“Karen, you’re a genius!” He went and cupped her cheeks and kissed her a hard thank you! “Claudia is telling me to read Chapter ten of The Retrospective Murders!” Tracy picked up his book from the table to quickly find the chapter.

“I don’t have to read it; I can tell you; it’s when I say there are two killers who are identical twins!” Several covered their mouths as they gasped.

“So we now know there are two kidnappers, but that still doesn’t help us get any closer to finding Claudia,” Tina reluctantly offered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.