Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Claudia didn’t know how long she slept but woke up to hear Chuck yelling in the hallway. The door burst open, and he escorted a young girl roughly by the arm, pushing her onto the empty bed space beside her. The girl’s chest heaved from heavy breathing as he straddled her thighs and used his hunting knife to cut off her clothes. He ripped the duct tape from her mouth and cut the tape binding her hands.

“Please don’t hurt me!” She pleaded, panting for breath.

“I brought you some company and a play toy for our amusement,” Chuck smiled. He looked at them both. “And she just happens to look a lot like you too,” he growled.

Chuck cuffed the girl’s hands above her head, her left hand able to touch Claudia’s right. The girl kicked her feet at Chuck, so he and Arnie cuffed her legs apart.

“You won’t need this anymore!” He broke the chain from a gold necklace around her neck.

“No, no, give that back! Give it back to me! It was my mom’s!” She pleaded.

“Too bad, so sad,” he pouted.

“It was my mommy’s! It was my mommy’s!” She sobbed. Arnie then pulled out her studded earrings, almost ripping her earlobes.

“Scream all you want; no one can hear you,” he teased. “Be back in a minute to start our fun,” he grinned. She turned her head, cringing as he licked her left cheek.

“I’m sorry, Mommy, so sorry he took your necklace!” She cried.


Claudia looked at her new fellow victim, tears of sympathy pooling for her. She was a young-looking teenager with short blonde hair that was several shades lighter than her own. It flared out to the sides in a cute pixie-style cut that fell to her shoulders. She turned her head to Claudia, revealing teary hazel-green eyes very similar to hers. Her slim, tight body showed her fear as her stomach and chest rose and fell with adrenalin-fueled rapid breathing. Claudia could easily count every rib on her young, firm body. Her breasts were small and firm, and her nipples were already hard from fear. The flesh of her small pussy mound showed light blonde, fluffy hairs.

“Are they going to kill me?” She feared, looking at Claudia.

“No, honey,” she lied, clutching her left hand.

“What’s he going to do to me?” She sobbed.

“They’re going to have sex with you.”

The girl began to cry again. “I’ve never had sex before in my life, I’m a virgin.”

“What’s your name, honey?”

“I’m Allison Taylor,” her sweet, soft voice announced.

“Hi Allison, I’m Claudia Davenport.”

“How, how long have they had you?” Allison wondered.

“It’s hard to tell a day, I think. You can’t distinguish what time of day or night it is in here,” Claudia explained, looking up at the boarded-up window.

“It’s Tuesday morning. They grabbed me on my way to school. A man stopped me and asked me to help him look for his dog. I said I’m not supposed to talk to strangers. ‘That is very wise, young lady. But my dog isn’t lost; the leash broke and he won’t come to me.’ He showed me the leash with the metal piece missing. ‘I can see him on the other side of this hedging.’ He knelt on the sidewalk and called his name. ‘See, there he is,’ he pointed. ‘If you can kneel and keep his attention, then I can sneak around and catch him.’”

“So wanting to help, I knelt down, and then he quickly put a knife to my throat and covered my mouth. ‘Make one sound and I’ll gut you like a fish,’ he said, then forced me into a big van. ‘Just as planned, I heard one man say to the other,’” she told Claudia.

“So they knew where and when to take you,” Claudia surmised. “What grade are you in, Allison?”

“I’m in grade nine.”

“They took us yesterday afternoon.”

“Us, there are more women here than you and me?”

“Yes, there’s Erin and Julia. I work at a TV station, and we were preparing to do an interview with Erin when those two men burst in and robbed her. They shot and killed my co-worker, Wayne, when they took Erin and me.”

“They’ve killed a man?” She began to tremble.

“I’m sorry, I guess I shouldn’t have told you that. How old are you, Allison?”

“I turned fourteen last week, on the 26th of March,” she said, tears of fear pooling in her eyes.

“Listen to me, Allison. Sex can be a beautiful, wonderful experience between two or more people. But Chuck and Arnie are going to do some very bad things to you. If you can take your mind somewhere else and think of something nice that makes you happy, then do so. If you must, close your eyes and turn your head away. If you have to look at anything, look at me. Look into my eyes; I am here for you, and I will do anything and everything I possibly can to help and protect you, okay?”

“Okay, thank you.” Claudia took Allison’s hand in hers and held on tight.

“Do you think they’re going to kill us?” She asked again.

Claudia glanced around the room once more, seeing the well-placed C-4 explosives. The room would become nonexistent in an instant with the mighty blast.

“No, honey,” she lied to her again and tried to reassure her. “They’ll just have lousy sex with us and soon let us go.”

“That’s good to know!” She exhaled nervously.


They were startled as Chuck and Arnie came in. Chuck threw a grey nightie on the floor for Allison to wear later.

“I’ll tell you like I told the others. If you bite my cock when you suck me off, I’ll blow your fucking brains out!” He promised, pressing the round tip of his gun to Allison’s temple.

She began to tremble, so Claudia squeezed her hand tighter. “Remember to look at my eyes,” she comforted, and she nodded.

“Don’t you look beautiful? You two look so alike, you could pass for mother and daughter,” Chuck compared. His eyes drooled over Allison’s young, naked body. He felt her little tits and touched her pussy. She tried to squirm away, even with her legs bound. Allison turned her head toward Claudia.

Chuck took off his pants and came up to her, saying, “Suck on my cock to get me hard, my pretty little bitch!” Allison hesitated, so Chuck pulled her head roughly by her hair to his cock and said, “Suck it, my bitch!”

She reluctantly opened her mouth, and he shoved it in. He began to fuck her mouth before she could even begin sucking on it. He stopped, and her mouth reluctantly took over.

“Take it in and out with your mouth like you’re sucking on a Popsicle. Haven’t you sucked on a cock or been fucked by one before?”

“Uhh, uhh,” she murmured, as she tried to suck on him.

“Hey, Arnie, I think we’ve got ourselves a virgin here,” his evil grin anticipated.

“Are you a virgin?” He pressed. Allison reluctantly nodded, yes.

“It’s been way too many years since I’ve fucked a virgin. Keep sucking on my cock. I’m not hard yet!” Allison grudgingly sucked his cock, feeling it grow hard in her mouth. “Ahh, that’s much better! The next time you suck on my cock, you’re going to make me cum and swallow every drop of it,” he said, moving between her legs.

He spied her virgin pussy and leaned over to tongue her. She furrowed her brow, feeling his tongue part her lips and two fingers enter her as he roughly ate her pussy.

He moved around, and his heavy weight pressed young Allison’s slim body into the mattress. She wrinkled her nose as his breath passed her nostrils and his whiskers scratched her soft face, then he went to each nipple. Chuck reached between them and rubbed his cock up and down, then parted her pussy lips. She wrinkled her brow and began to sob at what was about to happen to her.

He felt no compassion for her as he thrust his cock past her fleshy barrier. She whimpered at the sudden pain; little spots of watery virgin blood leaked out onto the previously stained bedsheet.

“Nice and tight, virgin cunt!” He expressed, beginning to fuck her. Her head was turned toward Claudia, her eyes squinting shut harder than possible. She then opened them, and Claudia nodded reassurance to her, and Allison gripped her hand as hard as she could. The squeaks of the bed announced his every fucking thrust.

“Will you get it done and over with? Can’t you see she’s hurting?” Claudia pleaded.

“I don’t give a fiddler’s fuck about her feelings,” he grumbled, pumping away at her.

Allison began to cry, and Claudia teared up in sympathy for her fellow prisoner. Her body still managed to push her grief out as she sobbed under Chuck’s heavy body. Tears formed in the corner of her right eye and flowed over the bridge of her nose onto the bedsheet.

“No young girl or woman should lose her virginity this way! What is this experience going to do to her mind?” Claudia wondered.

Allison continued to look at Claudia; their eyes were locked on each other. Her hand was going numb with pain from Allison’s tight, desperate grip. Claudia frowned, her chin quivering as she began to weep for Allison.

“I’m so sorry, so sorry,” she whispered. Her tears of sorrow and agony matched Allison’s, drop for drop.

She watched her little body heave, giving way to his thrusts. It seemed like an eternity, but Chuck soon grunted his cum into poor Allison, and she sobbed as he filled her pussy. He licked her neck, thinking that in a few days, it would be sad to have to kill such a beautiful young fuck.

Satisfied, for now, he got off her frail body and came to her head. “Suck me dry!” He ordered. She hesitated, and he slapped her on the side of the head. She closed her eyes, tasting the sourness of his cum on her tongue. As she sucked on his cock, Arnie revealed his sick thoughts, leaning on the bed and eating Chuck’s fresh cum from her pussy.

Allison began to whimper, feeling so discussed, so dirty. “Remember, bite my cock, and you’ll be sucking on the end of my gun as I blow your head off,” he threatened. Several reluctant sucks later, he was clean. She defiantly spat at his cock, and she felt the sting of his hand across her face.

Angered, Chuck picked up his loaded gun and pressed the muzzle to her lips. “Open up!” He demanded. “I said open your fucking mouth!” She did so and felt the cold metal press against her tongue. He cocked the hammer and gritted his teeth. “I’m so fucking tempted to blow your little fucking head off right now!”

“No...!” She managed to murmur, feeling the bottom of the barrel pinching her lower lip to her teeth. Her vision of him was blurred by her constant tears.

He pulled the gun out and grunted. “For that, you’re now going to suck me off, plus Arnie, and swallow our cum.”

She turned, facing Claudia, and sobbed freely. “Do you feel like a real he-man now that you’ve ruined this sweet, innocent young girl?” She reasoned. Claudia pulled at her handcuffs as if able to break free.

“Well, she ain’t so innocent anymore, now is she?” He grinned.

“I hope you rot in hell!” She spat at him, risking his anger and pulling on her cuffs as if she could reach him. Her eyes burned, killing hatred in him.

“You want some of this in your mouth too?” He asked, pointing the gun at her head. “You’re a good cock sucker. I bet you’d love to suck on the end of my gun.” Chuck picked up Allison’s nightie, threw it across her body, and then uncuffed them both. “This time you are going to shave our young guest’s pussy.”


Chuck and Arnie took them to a bathroom down the cool, damp hallway. With Claudia’s hands now free, she took Allison’s naked body in her arms, helping her to walk. Allison clung tightly to the woman, who willingly defied their captors to protect her. She cupped her soft face, her eyes darting over her features, her eyes red from tears. Claudia wiped her tears from her cheeks and noticed their hazel-green eyes were identical in colour.

“Somehow I will protect you, I promise you!” She whispered. Allison hugged her back, their breasts not quite meeting with a height difference of four inches. Claudia’s hand gently caressed her left tit as if it would make her feel safer.

“Please hold me!” Allison asked, desperately needing Claudia’s closeness to her. She held her tight as if trying to make them one person and gently felt her young tit.

“Aww, doesn’t that look so fucking sweet,” Chuck quipped. “That makes me want to see more. After you have shaved her cunt and cleaned her up, we’re going to watch some good girl on girl action between you two.”

“What is he saying?” Allison asked, not understanding his order.

“After I shave your pussy, they want to watch us have sex together,” she revealed.

Claudia sat her down and, kneeling, gently spread Allison’s slender legs apart. She wetted her dark blonde pussy hair and applied shaving cream. “Don’t worry; I would never, ever hurt you,” she reassured her, feeling her uneasiness. “Don’t look at them; instead, look at me, okay?” Allison managed a slight smile, nodding her understanding. She leaned forward, cupped her face, and innocently kissed Claudia on the lips.

“Thank you for caring about me; you are so brave,” she said, softly.

“See, she’s anxious to start already!” Chuck gloated.

“It was just an innocent thank you kiss, that’s all. She didn’t mean anything sexual by it,” Claudia reasoned. Allison watched intently as Claudia ever so gently shaved her pussy bare. They curiously glanced at each other’s bodies, sharing slight smiles in their moment of peace.

Claudia made her pussy as smooth as the day she was born, then cleaned her up inside. “You have a very beautiful-looking pussy,” she complimented, unable to resist her desire to touch it. She leaned forward and lightly kissed her pussy. Allison was startled by her sudden show of affection but didn’t stop her. Her hand held Claudia’s head briefly against her young flesh.

Beautiful, young Allison was a week into her fourteenth year of age. In such an incredibly ironic twist of fate, with their imprisonment together, Claudia would now be made to enjoy the youngest pussy she would ever desire. With Chuck and Arnie preoccupied in conversation, she leaned again to savour her young pussy.

“Please forgive me; I mean you no harm, but you have such a lovely, lovely young pussy, and I love to eat pussies. You must think I’m as bad as them.”

“Claudia, don’t ever compare you to those two evil monsters,” she said. She made sure Chuck and Arnie were still talking and spread her legs wider for Claudia.

Allison didn’t protest as she felt her tongue briefly part her lips, exploring her pussy. She was so tense that Claudia’s soft breath on her clit made her body jolt. She looked wide-eyed at this beautiful woman, who seemed to enjoy eating her pussy. Claudia was in virtual heaven having this barely fourteen-year-old pussy all to herself. Her right hand was lightly touching Allison’s waist, but her other fingers were frantically fucking her pussy.

Allison experienced unknown emotions and had to closely watch this woman’s tongue flexing and moving in and around her young pussy. She smiled down at her, smoothing her tangled golden hair and enjoying her new sensations. She watched that Chuck and Arnie weren’t looking at them and couldn’t resist holding Claudia’s head to her pussy.

“Thank you,” Allison replied softly, and she urged her to face her.

She cupped Claudia’s face in her cold hands and willingly kissed her on the lips. She used her right hand to comb her tousled golden hair. “Thank you again for caring about me and protecting me. You said you’ve been with another woman, you know, eating her pussy?” She asked.

“Yes, many, many times. I have two girlfriends who live in New York State. It is very beautiful when two women make love.”

“Then will you make beautiful love to me?” She asked softly, her eyes darting over her features.

“Yes, I will, my sweet Allison.”

Claudia stood, taking Allison by the hand. She led her back to their room and laid her on the bed, where they were handcuffed together. She gently laid on top of her. “Forget about them; it is just you and me. I know it’s scary with them and their guns, but just look at me, look into my eyes,” she smiled, combing her golden locks with her fingers, her hand caressing her soft face. “You are such a beautiful young woman.”

“I’m nervous; I’ve never done this before, even with a woman. And then to have to do this in front of those two monsters.” She glanced at them, grinning in anticipation.

“I know, honey, and apart from the circumstances, I feel very fortunate to be the first woman to love you. You don’t have to do this, you know, and you don’t have to do anything to me either.”

“Thank you, but they want to watch us have sex together. Now, not to say it the wrong way, and please, I’m not trying to insult you, but I’d sooner have sex with you any time than be with either one of them. I fear for my life and our lives, but I’m glad that I’m with you and that we are together.” They held each other close and shared the lightest of kisses.

“I understand, honey, and just so you know, all men are not pigs like those two. My husband would be very gentle and loving with you.”

“I hope I can meet him someday.”

“You will,” Claudia smiled but knew their fate would likely come from the pointed end of a bullet.


“What do I do to you?” Allison asked.

“Just do to me what I do to you. You can stop me anytime you wish.”

Chuck and Arnie sat on either side of the bed, watching their show. They took their cocks out and began stroking them.

Allison smiled up at her as she caressed Claudia’s left cheek and freely kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss and slowly pressed her tongue to open her mouth. Allison certainly didn’t know how to French kiss, so she taught her on the go.

“You are such a beautiful young woman,” Claudia complimented again, her eyes darting over her flawless face. The back of her knuckles felt soft from the smoothness of her cheeks. “Remember, just look at me,” she whispered. She smiled back, nodding her agreement.

She began to kiss her neck, then her shoulders. Allison could feel Claudia’s increased breaths fade from warm to cool. Her heart rate couldn’t stop rising as she watched her lick and suck on each nipple and gently held her head as if instinctively breastfeeding her. Allison couldn’t believe her feelings of desire building to be loved by another woman.

“You have such beautiful breasts,” she whispered. Claudia’s lips and tongue made her young nipples stand rock hard. Her chest rose and fell quickly as she felt Claudia nibble on her ribs. She felt her tongue trace a path across her flat stomach and around her navel. Claudia could feel Allison pressing on her head, urging her down further. She now desired to be touched and loved by a woman. Her hands came up, gently massaging her nipples between her fingers.

Claudia moved lower and lightly kissed her pussy mound. She had to control her eager desires as her tongue parted Allison’s pussy lips. She had to halt a wanted moan as she tasted her sweet, sweet nectar. Her young body jolted as a fingertip barely touched her clit. This time Allison felt two fingers enter her for love and passion and not for repulsive lust and hatred.

She began to gently finger this young pussy. Her tongue would lightly lick her clit and Allison had no control over her body’s reactions. Her fingers would glisten, bathed in her new juices. Claudia tasted her several times and then spread some over each firm breast. She tenderly fingered her pussy as the flat side of her tongue pleased her clit.

Allison bent her knees and placed her hands on Claudia’s head. New sensations washed over her body. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes, and her thoughts were finally freed from the evil watching them. Her hands entangled in Claudia’s hair, pressing her head closer.

Allison couldn’t control her moans of delight. This was all new to her, and the experience was becoming overwhelming as the silent minutes passed by. Her body finally reacted to Claudia’s love with a slight stiffening; her back arched as her first climax consumed her, “Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh!” She sensually exhaled her enjoyment.

One hand clutched the bedsheets as the other held Claudia’s head to her climaxing pussy. Claudia could feel her tongue and fingers being coated in her virginal juices. She again had to control her enthusiasm and satisfaction at giving her sweet, young Allison her first climax. As she breathed in the heavenly aroma of her juices, she sucked in as much as she could. She lightly kissed her pussy and inner thighs as her heavy breaths subsided. After a moment, Claudia kissed her way up Allison’s firm body. She then freely kissed Claudia, needing to exchange tongues.

“Thank you so much, Claudia. I’ve never experienced such a wonderful feeling like that before, flowing through my body.” Her eyes glazed over with desire for her, and she already needed her to eat her pussy again.

“Believe me, honey, it was my pleasure. You sounded so utterly beautiful when you came. I’m happy I was able to please you. I just wish it had been under much friendlier circumstances.” She caressed the softness of Allison’s face, and another tender kiss was shared. “At least we were able to forget about those two assholes for a few minutes.” They both laughed quietly.

Claudia caressed her soft, young face. “Thank you, Claudia, you have given me my first cum, thank you for caring about me! I hope we can forget about those assholes many more times in the future.”

“We will, honey, we will!” They touched foreheads.

“I think those two sluts are actually enjoying themselves,” Arnie said. “Come on now, we want to see some sixty-nine action.”

“What does he want?” She asked.

“They want you to eat and finger my pussy also. You don’t have to; just pretend.”

“No, it’s okay, Claudia; I want to touch you now too,” Allison revealed.

“Maybe we could do this again when all this is over without any fears.” Allison has already yearned.

“We will, my sweet, sweet love. Just finger and lick my pussy and touch my clit as I do to you.”

Claudia kissed her forehead and moved into position, and she could feel Allison put her hands on her ass cheeks and pull her lower. She could feel a hesitant kiss and tongue on her, then her pussy lips parted. Claudia returned to pleasing herself and her new lover.

Allison viewed this upside-down pussy and began to finger it. She mirrored each action she felt Claudia was doing to her. She tasted Claudia for the first time, not quite sure of the flavour, slightly tangy yet sensual. She continued to tongue and finger her. Her fingers felt creamy as Claudia became wetter.

Claudia’s hands caressed her tiny ass cheeks and continued to experience her new young lover. Her taste was delicious to her as her fingers gently fucked her. Another ten minutes passed, and Allison felt that same feeling growing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.