Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Claudia finally had an opportunity to look closer at her prison room and wondered what the building had been used for in the past. Placed on the door and four corners of the walls, ceiling, and floor were moulded packs of cream-coloured clay. She recognized it as C-4 explosives. Each one had a blasting cap and wires connecting them. She had seen military displays of C-4 detonations and the destruction that just one brick of it could cause. She counted twelve pieces moulded in the room.

On the other side of her door, Claudia could hear a woman’s voice protesting and Chuck shouting, then he entered the room. “Claudia, you behaved so well for us, we thought you’d like to watch us fucking no tits,” Chuck said, uncuffing her and motioning for her to move over.

Arnie threw Erin roughly on the bed. She was also wearing the same type of short grey nightie that he took off her. Erin’s thin body felt cool as it pressed against her right side. She immediately cuddled into Claudia as if she could protect her.

“Since you’re a brunette, I get to fuck you first!” Arnie gleamed, removing his clothes.

Claudia noticed she also had all her jewellery removed. Chuck cuffed her hands above her head to the bed. “Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way,” he repeated to Erin.

Arnie came up between her legs, and she started kicking. “Okay, the hard way!” They cuffed her legs apart. He slithered up to her pussy and began to chew on it. “Fuck, you’ve got a hairy bush. I’ll have fun shaving you clean!”

He grunted and groaned as he ate her pussy. Her face contorted in disgust as she watched him eating her.

“Erin, it’ll hurt less if you don’t fight him,” Claudia tried to offer. Erin continued trying to struggle as if she could magically break free. She gazed at her fellow captor’s lean body. Erin was indeed flat-chested, and between her neck and waist, she could be mistaken for a young teenage boy.

Arnie licked her pussy more than he slid in two fingers; his tongue excited her clit making her body jolt. She looked away, angry with herself. “See, I knew you’d like me eating your cunt, just like Claudia and Julia.”

Arnie made his way up her body, kissing and licking, his rough tongue leaving a wet trail. He settled down on her thin body and looked at her small nipples with hardened excitement and fear.

How in the hell am I supposed to fuck you if I don’t have any tits to hang onto? That’s why women have tits, you know, so guys can hold themselves in place while they fuck you. Have you ever owned a bra during your whole life?” She sadly shook her head, no. “You’re so fucking flat-chested, you disgust me! I’m not even going to face you when we fuck! Are you sure you’re even a woman and not a man who’s having a sex change, although your pussy does look real enough and you reacted when I licked your clit.”

Erin’s chin quivered and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes. Once again, she was humiliated and teased for her physical appearance. Claudia gripped Erin’s hands in sympathy and frowned with sadness.

Arnie uncuffed Erin’s legs and hands. He put her on her knees and pressed her chest and face to the mattress. She continued to resist and was restrained by her hands and ankles.

“There now, this is the only way to fuck a flat-chested bitch like you, doggy style. That way I don’t have to look at your no tits and can hang onto your hips or shoulders while I fuck you!”

“Do you always take pleasure in finding faults with a woman’s physical appearance and then making her feel utterly horrible?” Claudia questioned.

“Shut the fuck up, bitch! If I want any lip from you, I’ll shove my cock in your mouth again!” He sneered.

Arnie leaned over and began eating her pussy from behind. As he kissed her ass cheeks, Erin farted in his face. “Why, you little fucking bitch!” He grunted and slapped her ass several times as hard as he could, making her flesh ripple. She recoiled at the sudden, sharp pain.

Claudia caught her gaze and said, ‘Good girl!’ She mouthed and smiled her appreciation for farting.

Arnie stroked his cock and moved closer to her small ass. He rubbed his cock up and down her pussy, making her lips yield open. She arched her head back and gasped in pain as one mighty thrust had his cock deep inside her snug pussy.

Claudia used her unrestrained freedom to move her head closer to Erin’s face. “I think you’re beautiful, just as you are!” She spoke softly, her fingers combing her short hair.

“Thank you,” she whispered. Claudia smoothed her soft hair, her hand feeling Arnie’s thrusts through her head.

“I know you’re self-conscious about your chest, but can I feel your nipple while he fucks you?” Erin gave a half smile and agreed. Claudia slid her hand between her and the bedsheet, felt her nipple, and gently massaged it. “I know one man who would love you just the way you are, and that’s my husband,” Erin’s ear listened.


Chuck soon returned and turned Erin’s head towards him. He unzipped his fly, offering his cock to her. “If you’ve never had a threesome before, you’re going to have one now,” he said, stroking his cock. “Suck me off and swallow!” He rubbed the barrel of his gun along her right cheek. “Like I’ve always told the others before you, if you bite my cock while you suck me off, the last thing you’ll suck on is the end of my gun as I blow your fucking brains out! Do you understand?” He yelled.

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“I can’t hear you!”

“Yes, I understand!” She confirmed it more loudly.

Claudia realized that these two have done this many times before. Now, how many, and what happened to the others?

Erin leaned closer to Chuck and began sucking on his cock as Arnie continued fucking her. They both seemed rougher on her than Claudia, as they pleased themselves. She started to pull her hand away from Erin’s nipple, and she used her right elbow to make her hand stay.

“If it helps you any, the faster you suck on his cock, the faster you’ll make him cum. Then you can swallow it and have it over with sooner,” her whisper offered. Erin nodded to her suggestion and quickened her sucking pace.

“Now you’re sucking my cock like you’re enjoying it!” Chuck praised. Arnie was taking his time fucking her with a slow, enjoyable rhythm. Erin couldn’t remember the last time she had sex, and now she was in the middle of a reluctant threesome.

Claudia’s suggestion worked, and Chuck soon shot his load of cum into her mouth. She cringed, like eating a sour-tasting meal, as she swallowed his cream. He made her suck him clean and then left. Erin broke down, beginning to cry. Claudia cuddled closer to her, smoothing her hair.

“It’ll be okay; you are so beautiful, Erin. The other one will be done soon,” Claudia said softly. She smoothed a hand over her shoulder and kissed her cheek, feeling Erin’s body yield to Arnie’s thrusts. She wiped away her tears and leaned closer. Her lips lightly touched Erin’s, showing her weakness in wanting to taste a man’s cum from another’s mouth, even if it was Chuck’s.

Claudia breathed in as Erin panted, expelling Chuck’s aroma. Erin had never been with another woman, but Claudia’s display of affection was welcomed during her fearful experience. She accepted her kisses and let her tongue explore her mouth.

“I’ve never been with a woman before,” her whisper confessed.

“I understand. It’s bad enough what they’re doing to you; I don’t want you to hate me too,” Claudia said, leaning away from her.

“I don’t hate you, Claudia; thank you for caring about me. You can touch my nipple and kiss me again, please,” she asked. She leaned, and their lips pressed harder. A slight moan escaped Erin’s lips as her nipple was massaged again.

“I know my husband would love you like no other man could,” Claudia repeated.

“I’d like to meet him someday.”

“You will, somehow. These men are going to do more horrible things with you. If you fight them, they’ll make it far worse on you,” she warned.

“That’s what I like to see, two chicks going at it,” Arnie said, his pressure beginning to build.

“The way you two treat women, no wonder you’d turn them into lesbians,” Claudia taunted.

“Hey, watch your mouth! I’ve treated you pretty damn well compared to some of the others, so you should keep your comments to yourself!”

Arnie increased his pace and finally grunted his ugly cum into Erin. She cried again at being treated so horribly. Claudia cuddled her to her body, having both experienced the same torment from them.


Chuck returned and freed Erin, leading her roughly by the arm to the shower. Claudia could hear her protesting as he shaved her pussy bare. She had a good idea of what was next for Erin. Next, she was fucked by Chuck, then restrained and shrieked in horror as she was tortured by the mindless fucking machine.

Claudia listened to Erin protesting her pussy being fucked by the machine. Her whimpers soon turned to moans of pleasure, and then over the next hour, she could hear her cumming several times.

“While Erin is being entertained, I thought I’d enjoy my own fun,” Arnie smiled, escorting Julia into Claudia’s room. “Claudia, this is Julia. I don’t have to tell you what to do,” he grinned.

“Hi honey. are you doing okay?” Claudia asked, making room for Julia on her bed.

“No, I’m not; they won’t answer any of my questions. They’ve got me so scared.” She paused, looked at her, and asked, “Aren’t you the woman from the TV station that does a community show?”

“Yes, I am; I’m Claudia Davenport.”

“Why did they take you?” Julia wondered.

“I don’t know. I was preparing to interview Erin, the other woman with me when those two robbed her store and took us,” she explained. Claudia felt Julia didn’t need to know they had killed Wayne.

“You know what he wants us to do,” she said. Julia didn’t answer. “He wants us to have sex together and eat each other’s pussies.”

“I’ve never done that before.”

“Julia, if ever in your life you have fantasized about being with a woman, for your sake, now is the time to do it with me, or they’ll hurt you,” she said, touching her cheek.

“I guess I can try, but how did you know making love with another woman was a secret fantasy of mine? I haven’t even told my husband,” she revealed.

“I didn’t know, but I treasure you for telling me your secret. Arnie, if you want us to go girl on girl, then we need our hands to be free,” Claudia said of Julia’s cuffs.

“Don’t you try anything foolish,” he cautioned, freeing her hands, cocking his 9mm, then placing it on his lap.


“Okay, my love, this is how our story begins.” Claudia smoothed a hand over her soft cheek and combed her fingers through her long, tangled brunette hair. “We met through a mutual friend nearly six weeks ago. We discovered many things we have in common and have enjoyed becoming good, close friends. Then you were told by someone that I’m bisexual, and I really am. I love eating pussy just as much as fucking and sucking cock.”

“You begin to wonder what it might feel like kissing another woman’s lips, sucking on her nipples, and tasting her pussy. Then you start thinking more and more about what it might be like to touch me or kiss me. You start looking down my low tops and dresses at my revealing breasts and up my short skirts. You’re surprised when I happen to open my legs and you see my bare pussy. I never wear panties for my husband. Your heart beats a little faster seeing my bare pussy, and you want to see more!”

“You’d look at me shyly and glance away when I smiled at you. You could feel your cheeks warm with your naughty thoughts about wanting to be with me. Then one time, our eyes gazed longer, and we seemed to find reasons to sit closer together. You’d look at my lips as I talked, wondering what they taste like. Then you began to change your wardrobe, hoping to please me. Low-cut tops and dresses were now preferred, and you gave me plenty of wonderful breasts to view, secretly wishing I’d suck on your nipples.”

“Your dresses and skirts were shorter and shorter. Then, with your heart in overdrive, one day you wore no panties for me. Slowly you spread your beautiful legs for me, and you practically fainted when you knew I saw your bare pussy for the first time.”

“Your fantasy was now taking over your mind. While your husband fucks you, you want me instead. As his tongue ate your pussy and made you cum, you wanted it to be mine. Then, Julia, you finally knew you had to, had to have me. You invited me over for coffee, but coffee isn’t what you intended to drink. You wanted, desired, and needed to drink my cum juice from my pussy!”

“And now, it’s just the two of us, no husbands, no interruptions, nothing. You took off my clothes, then I made you naked, and now we stand together, just us. I am all yours to love!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.