The Long Way Out - Cover

The Long Way Out

Copyright© 2015 by Chimera

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - In a near-future dystopia, Jason struggles to find his true identity. His dad's a cop, his mother's in prison, and the teenage boy isn't sure if he's dating his prostitute girlfriend, her daughter, or both of them at the same time.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Public Sex   School  

"Hey, uh ... Dad?" I glanced at him as I picked at my dinner.

"Hmmm?" He looked at me and I wished he'd changed clothes after work. His black uniform always made me nervous, even though he was my dad.

"I was thinking, um..." I cleared my throat. "Maybe I could..."

"I aced my science test today," Mark said, speaking right over me, but I'd been sort of muttering anyway.

"Good for you, champ." Dad gave him a nod, but kept his eyes on me. "What were you saying, Jason?"

"Well, um..."

"I have to get going," my brother said. "I told Linda I'd pick her up at seven. Can I take the Porsche tonight?"

"Huh?" That got our father's attention. "What's this girl look like?"

"She's smokin'," Mark assured him with a grin. "You wouldn't believe how hot she is. Please? I'll be careful."

"Have you got condoms?"

"Oh yeah! I've got a bunch of those, Pops."

"Alright," Dad agreed. "Just don't get the seats all wet."

"I'll try!" my brother said, grinning. "See ya later!"

"And don't mess with the radio," Dad called after him. "I've got it just the way I like it."

They were more like brothers than father and son, it seemed to me. Mark had always been a smart, good looking boy and he took after our dad that way. He always had a hot girl waiting for him and liked to boast about how much sex he had. Usually she was someone else's girlfriend, however, which only made it that much better. If the guy made a big deal out of it, Mark would beat him up. Sometimes he did it anyway, just to add injury to insult, and our dad encouraged him that way.

Dad wanted my brother to be a cop, like he was, and everyone knew policemen didn't take crap from anybody. If my dad wanted to nail some guy's wife, he did it and most often right in front of her husband. Sometimes her kids, too. He had a lot of stories about busting some drug dealer or whatever, breaking down the door and handcuffing the man. Making him watch while Dad strip searched his wife, maybe his daughter if she was old enough, and then fucking her. If the woman didn't like it, he'd arrest her as well, usually charging her with trying to bribe him with sex -- After he'd already fucked her, I mean. That was always the punch line.

My dad was an asshole and Mark was an asshole in training. I took after my mom, I guess.

"Now then." He looked at me. "What we're you saying, Jason?"

"Oh." I swallowed hard. "I was thinking, um ... I might visit Mom tomorrow."

"You saw her last week." Dad stabbed a potato.

I shrugged. "Yeah. I know."

"Well," he sighed. "She's your mother."

"Yeah." I went back to eating and we didn't have much else to talk about.

I'd planned on asking him something else entirely, but that wouldn't have been too wise, probably. My dad hated fags, just like all cops did, and I already knew he had his suspicions, even though I was always careful around him. I really didn't act like a fag, at least not around the house. Plus I had a cool girlfriend and he knew all about Jennifer, but I had a boyfriend, too. My dad didn't have a clue about Stephen and being a cop, maybe he was always suspicious and I was only being paranoid. It wasn't like it would really matter anyway, if I'm to be honest about it. He probably wouldn't even care, but only act like it just because he wanted the reputation of being an old school hard ass.

Sometimes I think I just liked all the contradictions, as if I deserved a life as messed up as mine and nothing was supposed to be easy.


"No, don't bother with all that," the guard told me as I started emptying my pockets. "You're good to go. We put her in lucky seven. Take your time, it's slow today."

"Thanks." I nodded, pushing open the heavy steel door when it buzzed.

The good thing about being a cop's son is that nobody messed with me. I didn't have to suffer all the hassle that regular people did, although just being there was embarrassing enough. Another guard walked the hallway and he smiled when he saw me, already reaching for his magnetic key card.

"Jason," he said. "Back again, huh? You must really love your momma."

"I guess so," I agreed, returning his smile. I tried to get along with those guys, just so they might cut my mom some slack.

He opened the door, another one made of steel with a small, bulletproof window near the top. It had a large numeral seven painted on it and a sign with dire warnings about what to do in case of emergency -- Remain where you are. Face away from the door and put your hands on your head. Wait for further instruction -- That's what the sign told me and it didn't specify what sort of emergency it referred to. Fire, tornado, earthquake, or prison riot, it didn't matter, Lethal Force is Authorized.

I stepped into the room and it was empty of furnishings but for the metal bunk mounted to the wall. The walls were cinderblock and painted yellow. The fluorescent lights above us were protected by wire and a camera in the corner watched everything.

"Hi Mom." I smiled at her as the guard pulled the door shut behind me, locking us in.

"Jason," she sighed, pursing her lips and patting the thin mattress beside her. "Sit down. What are you doing here? You should be at school."

"Math test today," I said. "I wanted to skip it."

"Ummm ... I missed you." She put her arms around me as I sat beside her, tossing some blonde hair out of her face.

"What happened?" I asked, frowning at the bruise around her left eye. She had bright blue eyes, but pale like a winter sky and always a little sad, I thought.

"Oh, it's nothing," she protested. "I got a new cellmate, Kathy, and we were working things out. You know."

"Maybe I should talk to dad," I thought aloud.

My mother was an attractive woman, although nothing like she could have been outside. Prison wasn't easy on anyone and I wasn't stupid, I knew what happened to pretty girls like her. Between the guards and the other inmates, she spent most of her time on her back or on her knees. I didn't blame her for wanting real affection, but it did make me uncomfortable when she kissed my cheek, my chin, all around my mouth as she grew excited.

"Mom..." I winced as she pressed her hand to my crotch, squeezing my cock through my pants. "Let's talk first. Okay?"

"No..." she panted. "We can talk later. Kiss me, Jason. I love you so much, baby."

Her lips found mine and I had no choice but to open for her tongue. I'd tried to refuse her in the beginning, knowing such a thing had to be wrong, but my mom lived for these conjugal visits. Prison had made her a little crazy. She needed affection and more than that, she needed to express it, but the woman was emotionally crippled and only knew one way to share her feelings. I knew she loved me like the son I was. Mom worried over my life, school and friends, all that stuff, and she wanted more than anything to be free to raise me, but she couldn't. So she fucked me instead.

I found her braless breasts as I tugged the Velcro of her jumpsuit open. She wore nothing beneath and Mom shrugged it off her shoulders while I nursed on her tongue. Even at her age, thirty-three, she had an amazing body. Probably because she ate healthy food -- not a lot of cookie dough in prison -- and got plenty of exercise. There wasn't much else to do and while looking good got her raped on a regular basis by the guards, it was also pretty good insurance. Fucking kept her alive, you know? She had a Daddy, a dyke who kept her close, whored her out to other inmates for favors, stuff like that.

The details are unimportant and I avoided asking too many questions, but I couldn't help admiring her firm, upturned tits and hard, flat tummy. She had some tattoos, tribal ink around her dark nipples, around her belly button, etcetera. Further down she had 'Fucked For Life' penned across the clean shaven swell of her pubis, with a bleeding heart pointing at her pronounced clitoris. I slid my fingers down as Mom pulled my mouth to her left breast, cradling me to her nipple as I stroked her tattoo and lower. The jumpsuit opened enough that I could massage her clit and finger her pussy.

"Oh! Like that," she agreed, lifting her butt and pushing her jumper awkwardly down to her knees. "Suck me, baby. Bite my tits. Harder, like that. Uh-huh!"

I did as she told me, pulling her left nipple into my mouth and gently chewing the rubbery nub. Mom spread her legs as I curled my middle finger. Her labia, the inner lips, were always long and moist. She liked to have them pinched and pulled, the harder the better, but for the moment I only fingered her hot, pink hole. She was wet inside, and not just with her girl juice, but with buttery semen as well. Doubtless the guard outside had fucked her just before my arrival, but that wasn't unusual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.