A Death in the Family - Cover

A Death in the Family

Copyright© 2015 by Lorenzo Abajos

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A father's death creates different reactions and results in his family.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting  

It was the morning after Daddy's funeral. It was really sad. I couldn't stop crying all night after we all went to bed. I loved Daddy so much. He had always been so loving to me. He always gave me everything I wanted. I loved the college he sent all of us to attend. He was so good.

My name is Frida. Just like everyone in my family, I have brown, curly hair, and I am slight, with small tits that Daddy always called perky as hell. I'm nineteen years and I am at the same college as my sister Geena, My sister Hanna went there, and my brother Eric will go there too, when he finishes high school. My mother is kind of cool and aloof. I never did understand her. But I understood Daddy.

He first started coming to my room when I was sixteen years old. He was so sweet. He showed me what it was to be a woman. I had my first orgasm with Daddy. He taught me how to suck cock. I loved sucking his cock. It was hard and tasted so good, especially when he came in my mouth. I loved eating cum. Almost as much as being fucked.

Daddy fucked me for the first time. He changed me from a virgin to a woman. I loved the way he rammed his cock into my pussy. He was so good at it. I thought that mother must have loved making love to Daddy. He only came to me once a month, but it was always the happiest time for me.

The morning after the funeral I came downstairs to breakfast and everyone was there. The maid had put out a buffet for all of us. Mother was sitting at the head of the table smiling at Eric for some reason. And Hanna and Geena were sitting together on one side of the table. I thought they looked funny. I couldn't understand why everyone looked so happy. This was a horrible time. Daddy was dead!

After breakfast mother and Eric wandered off together. Then Hanna and Geena left to go upstairs for some reason. I decided to find mother and try to find out what was going on. There was something odd going on and I didn't like it at all!

I walked upstairs to go to mother's room and talk about Daddy. We had been so busy yesterday with relatives around that I hadn't been able to tell mother how much I loved and missed Daddy. I guess I

just felt that we hadn't really mourned properly together. So I went up and knocked on mother's door. I heard a scrambling under the door.

The door opened and mother was standing in the doorway wearing a peignoir. I guess she had changed out of her day clothes to go back to bed. Strange! Then I saw on the other side of the room, on her easy chair, a pair of men's pants and a long-sleeved shirt. There were tennis shoes on the floor. This was peculiar!

I went over to the closet while mother was trying to stop me, but I was determined to find out what was going on! It almost blew me away to find my naked brother Eric trying to hide in the closet behind some dresses.

"What's going on around here! Mother, what is this all about? Daddy is just buried and you are doing something awful! Why are you doing this with Eric? Didn't you love Daddy?"

At first mother was red and very flustered, then she got indignant, then she started telling me a story I didn't believe a word of! She told me how my Daddy had treated her like dirt! That he only made love to her once a year! That he went to whores for sex and he never loved her! I knew none of it was true, because he was so good to me. And I told her exactly how Daddy had loved me!

Mother used the house phone to call Hanna. Geena just happened to be in the same room. Mother asked them to meet her downstairs in the den for a family meeting. I didn't know what was going on. Eric put on his clothes, mother got dressed again, and we all went downstairs to talk.

"This is a very important meeting, children. I want to tell you exactly what kind of marriage I had with your father. I have already told Eric and Frida, and now I will tell you, Hanna, and you, Geena."

Then she told them the same story she had told me upstairs. I knew they wouldn't believe it. But I was so surprised when they all agreed with mother and even told their own, horrible stories about Daddy.

I started crying again. I couldn't believe what they were saying, but they were all in agreement. I tried to make them understand by telling them how nice Daddy had been to me. How he had introduced me to sex and had been so nice about it. How he had made me love to have sex. How he had been the best lover in the world!

Then I left the room and went up to my room. Soon, Eric was at my door. He asked to sit and chat for awhile. I had no problem with that. I loved Eric. Then he asked me to tell him in more detail how Daddy had been good to me. I was a little ashamed, but I wanted someone to know how good Daddy had been to me. So I told Eric all the details. As I talked Eric moved closer to me on the bed. I must admit talking about having sex with Daddy was making me feel very peculiar, with Eric sitting so close and smelling so good and looking so handsome, almost like Daddy was here again.

Then Eric leaned in and kissed me. Then he kissed me again, harder. Then I kissed him. Then we started making out and I was feeling so much better. I felt so much better that my pussy started creaming. It had always creamed easily with Daddy, and all the other boys in college I had let make love to me. I loved sex, ever since Daddy had first fucked me.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.