Cleopatra
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our hero Joe, still in Paris, hears the tragic tale of the Queen of the Nile from Nick and his angels. More intrigue comes from Simon, in whose lair Lindy actually rehearses new dances with the Helen clones' music. Best to start with the first Tale to understand plot and characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial  

With Angelique and Consuela returning, angels and mortals gathered for the continuation of the Cleopatra Tale.

"So how," I asked, "in a royal bloodline that must have been chock full of Simon's blood, did a brother and sister produce an angel for you?"

"Subterfuge coming out of necessity," Nick answered.


The privacy, the lack of guards, pleases Nick as much as it surprises him. He has brought his daughter, Hippolyta, conceived with his longtime companion Hista, when meeting Ptolemy publically, and the coincidence causes the reaction he anticipates, but it has been a hope rather than a certainty. Hippolyta could be a younger sister of the Macedonian Pharaoh and, more importantly, nearly a duplicate of the leader's sister. That the incestuous offspring of the royal lovers have been a disappointment understates children whose problems begin with severe retardation and get worse. Exactly like the ancient African situation but with a greater effort at secrecy, and with a solution which needs to be even more discreet.

In the small, intimate albeit luxuriously embellished chamber in which Nick and his daughter meet the Pharaoh and his sister/wife, Ptolemy gets right to the point. "I have heard of your exploits, Nickodemus, which have been plentiful and diverse. I have heard of your healing, of your teaching, and most importantly of your easing discontent at the eastern edges of our empire. The last of course got you an audience with me, even if its purpose, that of a reward concomitant with our appreciation, you declined."

"I accepted your medal, Great Pharaoh, and it is enough," Nick replies. "I did not do it to gain riches, of which, I must admit, I have plenty, and feel a more charitable distribution to more needy persons would be a better use. The medal will actually prove useful, though, in gaining easier acceptance of my loyalty to you."

Ptolemy nods. "Good. But of course we are no longer in court, as you see. We have heard of other exploits, perhaps more rumors, that you have had many lovers, and they have been particularly fecund. These offspring seem to have remarkable health and intelligence, and they even follow in your ways of producing abundant offspring themselves."

"I admit I have a weakness for feisty women, and my appreciation for them, unlike most men who have a need to defend their masculinity against these challenges, I have discovered can be quite seductive. Even so, you may be surprised to know, what with my wandering eye and other, more productive parts, that I have had a steady companion, a woman to whom I always return, who never fails to excite me whether in or out of bed, and to whom has bestowed upon me several strong children, the first of which, and one of my proudest achievements as father, has joined me on this journey."

"Who are you?" asks the Pharaoh's sister, giving invitation for Nick's daughter to finally speak. The woman can't stop gazing at her younger doppelganger as if gazing into a most flattering mirror. Not only does this creature appear younger, but has a most enticing body, both voluptuous and firm, two traits the older one has never had.

"Hippolyta, great Queen. I am most honored to stand in your presence. Father promised me a reward if I completed my studies with excellence, and I must say, this surpasses anything I could have imagined."

"What did you study?" asks the Pharaoh.

"Practical things such as accounting and negotiations of Father's business. All sorts of law, including business and land and criminal and even moral. Philosophy, especially politics. And history. I learned a lot about you and Egypt and the Greeks and Macedonians and Rome and other more obscure peoples. Politics often combined with history in those discussions."

"Interesting," says the Pharaoh. "And your father taught you all this?"

"He is a wise and knowledgeable man. He did bring in others, experts, especially religious ones, but also those involved with business and well-travelled people or people who emigrated from places with different cultures and history. He tends towards the Socratic method over Aristotelean rhetoric, although I needed some foundation of knowledge to know what questions to ask, or to respond to his questions."

The brother and sister looked to each other for agreement. They nodded and the Pharaoh spoke. "Hippolyta will stay with us. You must leave without her, return home without her."

"Of course I must do as you say," Nick responds, hiding his joy in solemnness. "All I ask of you is to keep my daughter on a long leash, not put her in any sort of jail. She understands discretion just as I do. She will not respond well to imprisonment, and ... neither will I. Give her some freedom, as much as you can tolerate. Let her keep learning because it will make her happy. Do this and you will have a most compliant and enjoyable consort."

"It is good you make such demands in privacy," the Pharaoh scowls. But a sigh emerges when he says, "I understand. Just one more thing. How do you know how well she might respond to us?"

"She is a virgin, my lord, but has shown passion and given passion to those of her own sex. And she has been instructed in pleasuring men, but in a way that kept her intact."

"Let me demonstrate," says Hippolyta, removing her toga like dress to reveal her naked voluptuousness, her full, firm tits, tight abs and full, firm ass. Kneeling in front of the Pharaoh, she lifts the golden silk skirt that hides his rising penis, the size of it, expanding in her mouth, has medium length, perhaps six inches, but a narrowness that her hands easily encircle. She pushes down, sending his glans into her throat.

Noticing his sister/wife moving eyes from Hippolyta's amazing body to the middle of Nick, where an impressive tumescence lifts the fabric in front of it, he tremulously yells, "Go now, Nickodemus. Leave my home. Leave the city."

Nick bows, winking at the sister, before departing. He makes no eye contact with his daughter. They have other ways of communication.

Moments later, Ptolemy roars, "Gods!" and pumps his seed down Hippolyta's throat. She rises after drinking the last of his ejaculate and straddles the sister's lap, sharing the Pharaoh's seed with her in a lengthy and passion-rising kiss.

When the kiss ends, Hippolyta strips away the queen's clothing, kissing each bared place, especially thick nipples on saggy breasts. Not at all sensitive, she ends up chewing on them to get a moaning response. Only then does she finish the queen's unveiling, and send fingers inside a loose and moistening but still dry vagina. The fingers draw out more lubricant from the queen. She kisses down the queen's soft tummy, not fat but not muscled, until her mouth reaches the queen's sex, and she begins the tease that will grow the older woman's passion into the greatest the woman has ever experienced. Fingers aid the tease, while her other hand, which have replaced her lips and teeth, vigorously pull and twist nipples.

In the time it takes Hippolyta to bring his sister to the peak of pleasure, Pharaoh has his cock restored to full erection. He kneels behind the fine ass of this facial twin of his love, and the hand that had masturbated himself places his narrow cock at the entrance to her vagina, a remarkably small entryway. He discovers difficulty pushing through.

"Father," Hippolyta communicates telepathically. "It hurts."

"Imagine me at last succumbing to temptation. Imagine it is my cock, wet with your saliva, penetrating you as we stare lovingly into each other's eyes."

Her eyes close to allow the imagined moment more substance, and it works. Her pussy dampens, ending the abrasion of Pharaoh's thankfully narrow glans. But one pain gets replaced by another. She breathes deeply as her father instructed, using the exhalations through the tube formed lips to blow against the extremely sensitive tissue of the queen's clit. "Fuck," she mutters quietly as Pharaoh bottoms out, and instead of giving her time, begins sawing in and out, albeit slowly.

"Gods, you are a marvel of tightness," he groans, grabbing hold of her breasts and pulling on her nipples. The new pain actually helps her, as does the distraction of returning to the Queen's pleasuring, becoming aggressive in her tongue's attack on the woman's clit, and the rubbing of the textured place behind the Queen's pubic bone. And by the time his careful sawing becomes frantic fucking, and her efforts have filled her mouth with the Queen's spend, pleasure mostly supplants pain. She is a woman of passion and sensuality after all. But this would not be her first time orgasming with a cock inside her. That would have to come later, so to speak. And when Pharaoh releases his second spend, it actually feels irritating, almost burning, on her tender interior.

"Sshh," the queen murmurs when she sees tears in her new lover's eyes and hears subdued sobs.

"I didn't know it would hurt so much," Hippolyta admits.

"We shall bathe together. I have oils that will soothe you."

"You are used to this happening?"

"My husband can be cruel to virgins. He enjoys their tightness, their friction, their groans, their muscular reactions."

"Ooh," Hippolyta moans.

The wife chuckles, "And he loves the taste of virgin blood."

"Sick fuck," Hippolyta thinks as the Pharaoh licks her pussy. "Why couldn't he have done that before he fucked me, the cruel fuck?"

"You will train them," her father tells her telepathically. "It will take skills with these arrogant asses, but they will learn how best to get pleasure when you are given pleasure. I know you will succeed."

"Too bad I can only give him the pleasure this one time," Hippolyta murmurs to the Pharaoh's sister.

"Yes it is," says the queen, revealing her own enjoyment of this kink. "Have you finished dear?"

Of course she asks when it just starts getting good for Hippolyta.

"Yes dear," he says. "I have never tasted better. I will tell the eunuchs to prepare the bath."

He rises and kisses his sister/wife, tongues exchanging the taste he enjoys. "Mmm," she says. "She is delicious."

When he departs, she commands Hippolyta, "Lie down," tapping the pillowed couch she sits on. "It will take a while to prepare the bath."

The queen lies atop her. Their kiss becomes passionate, mostly through Hippolyta's skills. Hands explore the remarkable flesh of the young woman. When the kiss ends, the queen's mouth takes up the exploration. She reveals remarkable skills, finding just the right pressure, almost too much, on the breasts and nipples of her young lover. Fingers replace her mouth when it travels down Hippolyta's tight abdomen and reaches her pussy. Lapping at the remaining mix of virginal blood and female lubricant, she moans her joy at the flavor directly tasted.

Irritation keeps Hippolyta from thoroughly enjoying that tongue, and soon she loses its pleasuring altogether. The queen bends her legs back until they frame her torso, lifting her ass, which the queen's mouth explores, licking and sucking and biting. This creates its own pleasure, not quite as stimulating, but not adding irritation either. When the queen's tongue rims her asshole and plunges inside, the pleasure becomes especially piquant.

The queen chuckles at her sigh. "He will enjoy opening this passage as well."

"I hope he makes it ready," Hippolyta thinks, unfortunately aloud.

"He will take it when he is ready," the queen pronounces.

"Father explained I will make far better company if I am not abused."

"We shall see," the queen smirks.

"Can you bring me your unguent," Hippolyta pleads telepathically to her father.

"I will make it so," he replies. He has his spies, unfortunately one of them sacrificing his balls, but also fucking the queen when she needs his long thick cock on occasion.

The queen returns to her feast of pussy, her skills once more demonstrated. Unfortunately, irritation holds back orgasm. "I thought your father claimed you to be a passionate creature," she complains.

"My tender flesh keeps me from it," Hippolyta explains. "I will cum for you often. I promise. And I will give you even more pleasure than I did earlier."

"Let's bathe," the queen orders with a touch of irritability. She leads her lover or sex toy by hand naked to the bath. Only two eunuchs witness this, and they are in the bathing room. One has a flap rising from an impressive erection. "Later," she mouths to him. Both women watch the twitch and expansion. "Go," the queen orders them away.

"They are eunuchs?" asks Hippolyta. When the queen nods, she asks, "But that one was erect."

A complicated smirk becomes the queen's only response.

The water does soothe Hippolyta's tender inner flesh. The fragrant air also seems to relax her to near sleep. But Hippolyta remains awake, and even more importantly, talking. During the lengthy bath, with the eunuchs appearing occasionally to dump fresh hot water to keep it warm, Hippolyta gradually coaxes the queen to open up to her. Court gossip moves to politics and to philosophy and eventually frustration.

"Why do I feel ... so ... close to you?" the queen wonders, pulling this naked woman into her arms, back against breasts, kissing the woman's neck, so much like hers even if, below it, everything's different and so much better, the two soft firm and substantial breasts she kneads being two impressive examples. "I have heard your father has power few if any humans possess. Have you inherited this power?"

"You have no reason to fear me," Hippolyta explains, leaning her head back to kiss the older woman. "I may be my father's daughter, but I am as human as any woman. You are the goddess here."

"Of course," the queen chuckles. "I am blessed as only the wife and the daughter of a pharaoh can be."

Hippolyta hears the irony and chuckles daringly with her lover. "I think you need this," she says. "You need me. You can trust me. I have no agenda, nothing to fear in anything we may say or do together. I am not of the court. I am not friends with any who might embarrass you, whether advisors, priests or priestesses or even the Pharaoh, at least in revealing anything of what we say or do. You can be yourself. You can tell me anything you have always kept hidden from even your husband. You feel close to me because I respect you and your thoughts and you seem to enjoy mine."

"I do. You put my teachers to shame. Not just in your intelligence on a remarkable variety of subjects, but in your brazen arguments. They would never have dared to counter me as you have. And, instead of feeling threatened, I feel ... enlivened, like emerging from a sealed tomb to take fresh air."

The two eunuchs return with their heavy barrels of water. "Set them down," the queen commands. "We are done."

They do as commanded, grabbing towels once the barrels have been set down. The one with the earlier hard-on dries the queen, his member once more revealing itself, while the other efficiently dries Hippolyta without such reaction. Hippolyta notices the queen whisper to her eunuch and the eunuch nod. The one drying her cannot see nor seem to hear this exchange.

"Come to my chambers," says the queen after dismissing the eunuchs. They have covered her with a long and ornately decorated robe, but have left Hippolyta naked. The queen leads her by hand, and the handhold feels quite intimate, through a well decorated sitting room, with bronze and marble statuary and masterful tapestry softening the walls. She notices a barrel full of rolled papyrus at the corner near where they enter a surprisingly small, dark room with a bed hardly wide enough for two.

"My husband's bed and bedroom are at least twice as big," the queen explains answering the unasked question as she sheds her robe. "It is the place of copulation, not here. At least as far as he knows."

Again as if mind reading, except it is Hippolyta this time, she scoots onto the bed and spreads her legs. The queen crawls between them, kissing her pussy, before shifting around until her own pussy gets attention while she attempts to, once and for all, coax an orgasm out if this ... friend.

"Yes!" Hippolyta exclaims not long after, muffled by the queen's pussy, which, though filled with juices, both saliva and pussy, has only begun the teasing journey into ecstasy. The slow build aids the queen's concentration on bringing forth the first orgasm from her new lover. It is both delicious and ecstatic, producing plentiful juice and a trembling of both body and interior.

"Make me cum," the queen moans, thrilling at the thrill she has bestowed on her lover.

Hippolyta acquiesces, strumming the queen's rigid clit with tongue while rubbing the g-spot and adding a quickly wetted thumb to fuck her asshole. Perhaps not as explosive as the earlier orgasm, it easily ranks second best to any other.

Hippolyta finally gives into sleepiness, which has threatened her since the bath, while the queen gently explores this amazing young woman, gently and carefully so as not to awake her from her innocent expression. Though she knows she is plain, and this young woman looks just like her, she has rarely if ever seen such beauty.

"Hippolyta," she hears and awakens. The erection succumbing eunuch stands beside her. The erection, a thick and long one, begs to be touched. "Show me you can do to him what you did for my brother," says the queen, sitting up with spread legs, her hand caressing the impressive shaft and pulling on the glans.

"My pleasure," Hippolyta grins, shifting to sitting beside her new lover. Her lips enclose the plum sized glans. Her tongue swishes around it. He groans.

The queen giggles. "Do not cum inside her, even if she proves nearly irresistible," she orders the eunuch.

"Ungh," he groans as he nods, his eyes wide, watching the young woman press his glans against the entrance to her throat and then, suddenly send into down her gullet.

As both audience watch amazed, the queen rubbing her clit with one hand while the other dips into some substance in a wide brimmed cup poured from a gourd sitting beside it on the bed, and shoves her wetted fingers into her asshole, Hippolyta fucks her mouth onto the tall, pale, leanly muscled bald man. After several strokes, she pulls it out into her mouth to fill her lungs with oxygen via her nostrils, her hand stroking the dripping shaft as her lips and tongue work their magic on his glans. Again she sends him into her throat, grabbing his hand and placing it at the back of her head. He understands, pulling her into him, fucking her harder, but loosening his grasp when she needs to breathe.

After a third time, the queen orders breathlessly, "Enough!" and spreads herself open, pulling her legs wide and high. After reaching the drenched cock, she adds the unguent to the mixture and leans back onto her elbows. "Fuck me, Heracles!" she exclaims.

His rigid member does as ordered. He places the glans at her back hole and pushes. Everyone watches the thick plum disappear within the small hole, Hippolyta amazed and the other two thrilled. "Deeper," the queen orders tremulously. "It hardly hurts at all. Rub my clit, sweetheart, and shove your fingers inside me."

Knowing the substance being used, Hippolyta wets her hand in it. Her thumb squeezes and rubs the queen's clit as she pushes two fingers inside the hungry twat.

Once his impressive cock fills the queen's back passage, she orders him breathlessly. "Fuck me." After a couple careful if long strokes, she demands, "Harder, harder than you ever fucked me before!"

The queen moans and groans as the eunuch bashes against her soft and loose butt. Hippolyta adds another finger and then the last one, completely filling the loose space of the queen's vagina. She pounds them into her lover almost as hard as the eunuch pounds his cock into her. She can feel him bash into the back of her fingers which seems to add to his pleasure and the queen's as well.

"Fill my bowels with your hot cum!" the queen growls while shuddering, almost convulsing, with exquisite pleasure. "Yes! Fuck!" she roars, feeling his hot cream explode within her rectum. Her seizure abates, leaving tremors, becoming more and more occasional, the last of them occurring unconsciously. She has passed out.

"How long will she be out?" Hippolyta asks the eunuch.

"Don't know. Never happened before," he tells her admiringly.

"Heracles, hunh?"

The eunuch shrugs. "Pharaoh humor."

"Can you get me..." she gestures towards the container.

He nods. "She wants me to guide you to your chamber. I'm afraid I'll have to lock you in. It's comfortable though. She also suggested I keep my hands off you. But what could she do, cut off my balls?"

They share a laugh. "I like you," she says. "You're funny."

"I like you, too," he whispers in her ear and kisses it.

"Enough of that," the queen grumbles sleepily. She stretches and sighs. "Come here, Hippolyta."

The young woman crawls into her arms. They kiss softly, but tongues enter mouths and things get more passionate.

The queen sighs when their lips part. "Put that weapon away and show Hippolyta her room," she orders. The flap of cloth covering his erection only hides the flesh and not the impressive dimensions. After another kiss, she pushes her lover away, fighting reluctance. "No playing you two, and Hippolyta?"

"Yes my queen?"

"I'm trusting you with my secret."

"Of course. Thank you."

Another sigh as the queen's eyes traverse her lover's body. "Cover her up and go," she says, watching as Heracles encloses Hippolyta's delicious body in a modest robe. A belt, cloth of the same color, cinches it shut from lusty eyes, of which there are two sets.

Three nods and smiles, the queen's the saddest, and her lovers depart her chambers.

Heracles leads Hippolyta to her room, smaller yet brighter than the queen's. "This looks nice," says Hippolyta.

"I'd love to tuck you in," Heracles murmurs, "but the walls here have ears. And I wish I didn't have to lock you in, either."

"That will change," Hippolyta says, pulling him down for a kiss. "I'd kiss something else goodnight, but I'm afraid it's a bit soiled." They chuckle. "Bring me the unguent as soon as possible," she whispers.

"Expect a knock," he replies, "twice and thrice and it will be me."

Before she can ask when, he pushes her gently into her room and closes and locks the door.

Soon after she hears a couple taps and nothing else. She hides her body in the robe as the door opens. A young and pretty Nubian slave enters carrying a platter of food and a goblet of wine. "Mistress wishes not to be considered a bad host," she reports submissively.

"Thank her," Hippolyta nods, watching the pretty slave place her burden on a table.

The young woman nods without expression and immediately exits the room.

"She probably can't thank her without permission," Hippolyta thinks.

Several minutes later, she hears the coded knock. She smirks as she opens the robe to the visitor. "Come in."

She smiles at his blush. "You have cleaned yourself?" she asks, moving towards him and caressing his hardening penis beneath the rising cloth. His hands full, he cannot defend himself.

"I cannot close the door," he tells her.

"I guess we have to wait until we play with the mistress," she pouts. "I hope to feel your mighty weapon deep in other places."

"Not until he takes your anal virginity. Luckily, except for the one time, and he does it with little lubricant, he will not invade it again. He never does with his wife, which makes it the safe place for me to fuck her, and if we ever do, you as well."

He sets down the board which contains a large carafe of water, a bathing bowl, a chamber pot, and a small stack of clothes.

"Here are your clothes and other clothes the queen has discarded over the past few months."

"Thank you. I imagine you brought me these on you own initiative."

"I think both master and mistress prefer you with nothing on than perhaps the robe which can be easily discarded."

"Probably. So will the queen be upset?"

"No. She gives me these..." he blushes.

"Not to distribute to others?"

"Some, but I..."

"You like the feel of them."

"She likes me in them too sometimes."

"The more powerful, the kinkier it seems."

"It does seem so," he replies, grabbing the empty plate and goblet. "I should go."

"I know," she sighs, giving him a kiss and a squeeze before he locks her in for the night.

It takes a while, over a year, for Hippolyta to gain Pharaoh's trust. His sister/wife not so long. That Hippolyta hasn't become pregnant discourages all three, the mistress much less so, but the queen lets her know that it always takes a lengthy time for her to get pregnant, and those times have increased over the years.

During that time, things change between the women and Heracles. At first, the anal fucking only occurs occasionally, when the queen gets horny. But almost from the start, the Pharaoh has stopped fucking his wife, preferring the body and the pussy of his mistress. Instead of getting envious or jealous, the queen realizes the opportunity for much bigger cock, with a much better lover, can now safely fuck her pussy. With the skills of her mistress combined with a master cocksmith fucking her, she has never gained such thrilling satisfaction.

And in a passionate moment, while the two women rub clits together and the queen gets shafted by Heracles to the point of cumming, when he is supposed to ram his impressive penis into Hippolyta's anus, he misses and fucks her pussy with abandon. That it's intentional needn't be admitted.

"What are you doing?" the queen mutters, feeling the shaft rub against her clit. The thrill of it, with her earlier orgasm still enthralling her, lessens her fear by quite a lot.

"He missed," Hippolyta giggles within her moans. "Too late now," she growls as she cums, their eunuch cumming soon afterwards.

Minutes later, after Heracles finishes and rolls to the side, Hippolyta comforts her mistress. "Pharaoh will never know."

"How can he not know?"

"My pussy will not remain widened by Heracles's wonderful cock. Feel," she insists, pulling the queen's fingers into her pussy. "Feel how I tighten and my hole grasps at your fingers. Father's concubine taught me this, to bring pleasure. But it also has another benefit."

"But why... ?" the queen begins to say, but seeing Hippolyta's wry smile and Heracles guilty glance away from her, she shakes her head. "Never mind."

When trust finally comes from Pharaoh, he allows his slave girl to travel. That her first trip will be to the great library in Alexandria doesn't surprise him. That his wife wishes to accompany her there does. Of course, having the queen present will make the presence of a woman in such a male place, a place exclusive to male scholars and priests, a thing to be allowed.

To the curious, and royalty begets curiosity, they invent a story in which Hippolyta becomes their daughter, to whom a grave warning from a seer, that for her to be raised within the walls of the royal palace would prevent her from surviving into womanhood, has placed her in secret places to be raised by trustworthy families, priests and scholars, which makes her first, surprising appearance in public at the library believable.

There, her half-brother awaits discovery. He looks like a much younger and more handsome and vigorous version of Ptolemy, but not as much similar as Hippolyta looks to her mistress to need to be claimed as some lost son.

The two half-siblings meet almost violently, both lost in a scroll that has referred to another scroll to which they search distractedly. After many apologies, they begin to talk, and the queen joins the conversation, and that familiar feeling, a sort of lightheartedness accompanying brilliant discussion, greets her as it had greeted her that first time bathing with her lover.

Demetrius, son of Sofia and Nick, gets brought back to the palace, meeting priests and advisors to the Pharaoh, and of course with the Pharaoh himself. That his precocious female slave joins the conversation the bright young man seems to inevitably create doesn't surprise him. In fact it kind of turns him on, her feistiness and surprises making his life much more interesting ever since they met. But, by the end, having his wife join in does surprise him even if he is aware of her intelligence, and his apparent annoyance with both women hides his amusement at their challenges to the defensive men he surrounds himself with for their advice.

In the end, he sends the advisors away so that, like he had with Hippolyta and her father, Nickodemus over a year before, a much more intimate and secretive group remains.

"You wish to fuck this man," he whispers to his wife, whom he loves but who no longer excites him.

"I do," she admits. "And I think our little slave girl should fuck him as well." When he looks angry, she reminds him, "You have yet to conceive a child with her, and you know how infrequent you made me pregnant. We are not young, my husband. We must make all efforts to ensure the continuation of the dynasty."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.