Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 30: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 30: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

The week after the wedding had been like living in a hurricane, but through it all Jason had been her rock. Jason, her husband, her protector. Nothing had prepared Di for the reality of being loved the way he loved her.

When the police showed up with guns drawn, Di watched as Jason carefully followed their instructions while Lola raged and lied. It had taken hours to sort out the truth. Hours spent apart from Jason as she was questioned, but with Dorothy there to guide her she kept repeating her story until Lola was handcuffed and taken away in the back of a police car just before dawn.

After collapsing into bed, Di was woken a few hours later to answer more questions when the detectives came back to the house. This time Jason and Dorothy sat with her as she answered their questions about her time living with Tammy. Di was puzzled by their questions until the lead detective laid out what they'd learned from Lola who was trying to avoid a long prison sentence by ratting out Tammy.

Di's grandfather Jerry had updated his will just before she arrived, but then had died suddenly. Lola claimed that Tammy had murdered him when she found out he'd cut her out of his will and forged a new will leaving everything to her. Lola had been the witness on the forged will and had secretly kept his original will as insurance against Tammy double-crossing her.

When Tammy had met Jason, she talked Lola into helping get rid of Di by framing Jason for her murder. The first step in their plan was to give him motive by incriminating him for molesting Di. When Jason got angry instead of scared and said he knew what Tammy was trying to do, Lola panicked and tried to get him arrested to make him less credible.

By Wednesday Tammy had been arrested for murder and conspiracy to commit murder. The social services department went into damage control mode when Lola's involvement came out in an explosive newspaper story on the plight of foster kids in Swain County. Di had been interviewed for the story and given the startled reporter an unblinking view of what foster kids go through.

Through it all Jason stood by her, holding her when she needed it but letting her stand on her own as well. He took care of her. And each day he got a call from his sisters for an update that included them insisting on speaking with Di as well. It was a little overwhelming to be part of a family, but the genuine love they offered made it all worthwhile.

Di had almost forgotten the wedding reception Michelle and Lauren had been planning for them when Jason reminded her late Friday night. So on Saturday she found herself sitting on their bed pulling up her white thigh high hose.

"Are you gonna wear anything under it?" Jason asked with a sexy glint in his eye.

"You're nephews and niece will be there," Di said, ignoring his disappointment. "I have to wear something. Am I straight?" She stood and turned her back to him.

He tugged the dress and kissed her shoulders. "You look as beautiful as the day I married you."

"It's only been a week," she laughed and turned in his arms. "But it's still nice to hear."

His kiss raised her temperature, drawing a soft hum from deep inside. They had made love all week and Di had found her appetite for him growing stronger every day. Whatever she had imagined love and marriage to be growing up, the reality was far richer. Jason made her feel his deep love and affection like a warm blanket on a cold day.

Jason finally broke the kiss. "We're gonna be late if we don't stop right now."

"It's our reception, we can be late if we want to." A knock on the door interrupted her. When Jason grinned she knew he was up to something. "What did you do?"

"Nothin'," he said and grabbed a duffle bag from inside the closet. "Let's go."

"What's in the bag?" she asked as she allowed him to take her hand and lead her away.

"Clothes for tomorrow," Jason said and opened the front door. In their driveway was a long black limousine with a driver standing near the open back door. "Let's go!"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.