Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 26: Di

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

"What do you think of this one?" Anne lifted a lacy white dress off the rack.

Jason glanced up from the chair nearby, surrounded by bags and packages from the other stores they'd shopped at. He gave a nod then turned his million watt smile on Di.

Di stepped closer for a better look. It wasn't a wedding dress, but they really couldn't afford one. This dress was satin backed with an airy lace covering, pure white on white. Holding it against herself she saw the sleeveless dress came to just above her knees and looked like it would hug her narrow frame.

"I'll try it on," Di said and swung the dress over her shoulder. She could feel Jason's eyes following her all the way to the dressing room.

The night before had sealed them together. Waking with his arms around her and a pleasant soreness between her legs was a fantastic way to start the day. He'd been attentive and loving all morning, warming her with kisses and gentle touches.

Their time at the spa had been so relaxing. Di had never had her nails done at a salon and rarely had a haircut that didn't end in tears. After being pampered for an hour with Anne directing the staff, Di could barely believe the results. Her short, straight hair was now a gorgeous pixie cut with bangs that hung artfully across her brow. Her nails gleamed a deep red and the skillful application of body makeup smoothed away the mottled scars on her feet and legs.

Standing in the dressing room and looking at herself in the mirror, Di covered her mouth and wept. The white dress was perfect. It hugged her body like a second skin until the skirt flared at her hips, showing off the womanly curves she'd hidden under baggy clothes all her life. The smooth neckline went low enough to show the gentle swell of her breasts without leaving her feeling overexposed.

Anne's quiet knock pulled her attention away from the mirror. "Can I see it?" she whispered through the door.

Wiping her eyes, Di unlatched the door and stepped back to let her in. Anne gasped and quickly shut the door so Jason wouldn't see. "Oh, Di honey, this is the one."

"Do you think he'll like it?" she whispered as both women looked at her in the mirror.

"I bet he'll want to skip the reception," Anne teased then put her arm around Di's shoulders.

That moment with Anne struck a deep chord. It wasn't hard to imagine her own mother standing where her middle-aged friend stood, the mother who had loved Di the best she could but lost her way in the end. She would never see this day, would never hold the grandbaby that might be growing inside.

Suddenly overwhelmed, a heartbroken sob escaped Di's lips as Anne embraced her. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

Unable to speak, Di clung to her friend. Not even a day had passed since they had met but there was already a deep connection and trust. The anxious words tumbled out before she could stop them. "My mom ... I never really knew her. I was always in foster homes growing up. And Jason ... I bet she would've loved him. Oh my God, he loves me. How can he love me?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.