Diamond Rose
Chapter 14: Di

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Di - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

Di woke exactly where she wanted to be; surrounded by Jason's arms. He was snoring softly against her neck, his firm lump nestled against her ass. There was dim sunlight coming in the windows and dawn wasn't far away, but Di wasn't ready to move yet.

She had never really kissed anyone before Jason. There had been a couple of guys who had stolen kisses, like that asshole Mitch at Tammy's place, but she had never given one away. The way Jason kissed her made her never want to kiss anyone else again.

He had been sweet and patient, doing nothing but kissing her for nearly an hour. Her lips and cheeks felt raw from his stubble, but it had felt even better than the book had said. The way he tickled and teased made her melt into a puddle on his lap. She had no idea kissing could be so much fun!

The compulsion to rub herself against him grew as she'd melted. He'd noticed at one point because he raised his leg to make it easier for her. The more she had done it, the more her body responded until she got close enough to finish. Jason had gripped her hips so she could grind harder, but it was the idea of him watching her get off that made it happen.

Her panties had been a creamy wreck when she went to the bathroom. She cleaned herself off with a washcloth and got a fresh pair before she joined Jason in bed. Despite being wiped out, she couldn't bear the thought of sleeping alone after everything that had happened between them.

Jason sighed deeply and stretched, pressing his hard shaft between her cheeks in the process. Di took the opportunity to turn in his arms and kiss him awake.

"I thought I was dreaming," he said between her soft kisses.

"Nope," she said as her fingers tickled up his chest.

"I've got dragon breath," he said as he avoided breathing on her.

"Then you should have brushed your teeth before bed like me," she purred and kissed him anyway.

He pulled her close and took deep breaths against her neck and shoulder. "I love the way you smell."

The tickling breath made her squirm and push against his chest. "Stop!"

He leaned back to take her in with a grin. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

"Like a rock. How about you?"

"My first good night in a while," he said with a shrug.

She traced his face with her fingers. There was a gentleness in his eyes that balanced the strength she saw there. She also saw something else, something that pulled her heart to respond. He had accidentally said he loved her once, but his words were nothing compared to the way he looked at her.

"Are you hungry?" she asked.

When his mouth twitched in amusement she wondered why, then she remembered the story he'd been reading and blushed. The idea of him putting his mouth on her there was equal parts gross and exciting.

"Starved," he whispered, then he seemed to catch her hesitation. "Or maybe you meant breakfast."

"Do you like doing that?" she asked with a nervous twitch in her stomach.

"Absolutely," he declared. "But what we do is up to you. I'll never push you to do anything you don't want to."

"I know," she said and kissed him again. "Maybe we can kiss a little before breakfast to work up an appetite?"

He pulled her close and rolled her on her back. His lips didn't stay on her mouth for very long before moving down to her cheek. His hand was warm on her stomach, but he just rubbed there while he explored her earlobe with the tip of his tongue.

Chills rocked her body, prickling her flesh up as she clutched the sheets. His kisses were amazing, but feeling his mouth sucking her earlobe made electric shocks shoot through her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.