Diamond Rose
Chapter 13: Jason

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13: Jason - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

"I didn't mean to push you," Di whispered.

She was holding on to his chest. Her scent was driving him crazy, but the idea that she touched herself while thinking about him scalded him inside and out. Jason was holding on to his self-control with his fingertips. He had to change the subject.

"I love reading your reviews," he confessed. "Do you mind?"

She chuckled and looked up at his face. The television cast colorful light and shadows across her features. The compulsion to press his lips to hers was crushing him.

"No, I don't mind. It's nice actually." She was staring at his lips the whole time she spoke.

His cock was hard against her side, despite the quick wank in the shower before he came out. Her confession that she had done the same thing made his mind whirl. There was no denying the attraction was mutual, but acting on it was still a felony.

He ran his hand over her short brown hair. It had grown out in the month she'd been with him. "When I can't sleep I read the books you've reviewed. I've been reading a lot lately."

"I hope you like the books at least."

"I do. At first I was just curious about what you liked but they've grown on me."

Di studied his face for a moment. "Why can't we talk about what's going on between us?" Jason felt the tension move up the back of his neck.

"How would it help?" he said with more bitterness than he intended.

"I don't know," Di whispered as she lay her cheek against his chest.

"You already know I like you and I know you like me. We also both know we can't do anything about it." Jason felt trapped between the hopeless situation and his attraction to Di.

"What if no one found out?" Her question left him twisting.

"It's still not fair to you. I'm a decade older and your legal guardian."

"Jeez, not a decade," she huffed.

"Still, I'm older. Too old." Jason tilted his head back. "Old enough to know better."

"What if we were trapped on an island, all alone?" she asked with a serious frown.

He chuckled. "Like that book with the creepy older guy you reviewed over the weekend?"

"Shut up," she laughed. "He wasn't creepy at all. She wanted to be with him."

"And that's the difference between creepy and not creepy?" he asked.

"Yes, for me it is." Di lifted her cheek from his chest to look up in his face. "I want more than this. I don't know how much more because I've never done anything." Her face softened to plead, "Would you please kiss me?"

Jason saw the raw need in her face and fought being pulled in. When he didn't move, she reached her hand behind his neck to pull herself up. His lips lowered to meet hers before they touched, making it mutual in the end.

The feather light kiss lasted a heartbeat before she pushed away to look in his eyes. The flush in her cheeks and worried expression made him want to reassure her. His crooked smile was answered by hers as they came together again with eyes and lips closed.

Jason's heart pounded as he shifted around to embrace her and pull her tight. The kiss stayed closed as her breath tickled his lips. He broke away to kiss her top lip alone, then her bottom lip as she melted in his arms. She moaned low and moved to put her cheek against his neck.

"Holy shit," she whispered, feeling tiny in his arms. "Kiss me some more."

He kissed her hair and cheek as she moved to place her lips on his again. Letting her set the pace, Jason kissed and nipped her lips, chin, and cheeks. As she responded, he teased the tip of his tongue along her bottom lip until she gasped in his mouth and gripped his undershirt in her fists.

"That felt so good," she growled, so he did it again.

Writhing in his lap, Di moved her hands up into his hair to hold their lips together as her tongue darted out to taste him. He kept his lips soft and loose for her to explore, only closing them to suck the tip of her tongue into his mouth.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.