Diamond Rose - Cover

Diamond Rose

Copyright© 2015 by Cotton Nightie

Chapter 5: Jason

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Jason - Diamond Rose Gantry is a teenager who's been in foster care since she was three. Jason Peters is a twenty-four year old mechanic trying to start his own garage and looking for some help around the house. When an acquaintance suggests he foster an older kid it seems like the perfect solution. The unlikely pair form an unexpected connection, but trouble comes when they stumble on a scam that leads to something far worse.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Analingus   Slow  

The dinner with Carrie had been a disaster, but somehow losing his girlfriend didn't feel as bad as Jason expected. Pushing the cart through the market on Saturday, he followed Di as she selected items and marked off their grocery list with a serious expression. When she put the tip of the pen between her lips she was so cute he had to smile.

After Friday night's deep hug, Di had retreated back into her shell. They had cleaned up the kitchen together, but she was lost in thought the whole time. As they dried the last dish, Di had stopped to look at him and asked, Jason, are you sure?

When he'd first considered fostering a kid to help out around the house it had never occurred to him how it would feel. Watching Di bloom over the past month had been eye opening. She was young, yes, but he saw how she used her lithe frame and short hair to hide her femininity. There was something fragile about Diamond Rose, despite her obvious strength. It drew out an affection and desire to protect her the same way he felt for his sisters.

Yes, he'd told her. Then he tried to tell himself that was as far as his feelings went, but something about her vulnerability drew him in in ways he was uncomfortable admitting. When he held her after Carrie left and kissed her fragrant hair, his body had automatically responded and made him feel like a creep. He resolved to keep a tight reign on himself to avoid betraying her trust.

"Okay, I think that's it," Di said. "Can you hold the coupons for a sec?"

"Sure," he said as he took the clipped bits of paper she'd spent all morning cutting out.

Di folded the shopping list then put it with the pen in the back pocket of her tight jeans. That drew Jason's attention to the curving shape. She might have looked like a boy in dirty clothes at Tammy's place, but Carrie had been right about one thing; Di was older than she appeared at first glance.

"Okay, let's check out and get home." She paused for a moment to give him an intense look before a slow smile broke across her face. It was the first real smile he'd ever seen on her. It transformed her in a fundamental way and her beauty glowed from inside.

"What?" he asked, but he thought he knew why. She'd just called his house her home for the first time.

"Nothing," she whispered as she blushed and looked away, but the smile never dimmed. "Let's go."

As he drove the truck back to the house, Di looked out her window at the mountains they passed. North Carolina in June was warm and green, and the rich scents of summer blew through the cab of the truck. Jason caught the sweet scent of Di's shampoo and soap as the wind whipped past.

"After we put away the food, how would you feel about doing some shopping for the trip?" Jason asked.

Di turned with an excited smile. "What do we need?"

"I've got to get some running shoes that aren't covered in oil and grease. Do you need to get a swimsuit or shoes or anything?"

Her eyes widened then her face clouded a little. "I can't swim."

"Seriously?" he asked. "I could teach you if you want. I worked as a lifeguard at the resort near the dam before I joined the service."

Di looked away. "I don't know."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.