Camping With Daddy
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Paul Tate

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - For some, the transition into puberty occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected. For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Brad's cock leaped in his pants as he gazed into the bedroom and watched his daughter's hotly flicking tongue fucking deep up into his ex-wife's, her mother's, grinding cunt.

They had been back in New Orleans from the wild four-day fuck trip with the alligator-skinners for a month now. It was Sally's idea that they go over to his ex-wife's house and see if they couldn't get together as a family again.

He had not objected as Sybil was a beautiful woman and the hottest fuck he had ever encountered. They had surprised her with several bottles of champagne and after a long, drunken discussion about old times, his ex-wife was to say the least, teary and smashed. When she had excused herself to go to the bathroom, but had instead passed out on the bed in her bedroom, Sally had smiled over at her dad in the easy chair and winked. "Let me go look after Mom, and you come it a little later. I'll get her all ready and then you car fuck her until she'll never want to go away again."

He had waited, his cock growing harder by the minute at the thought of fucking Sybil again, then had entered the bedroom.

"Oh God, Sally," her mother was fully awake now and screaming out her cum as though it would never end as her daughter's hotly swirling tongue fucked deep up into the nakedly flared pussy hole.

Christ, Brad thought as he let his pants drop to the floor. His cock stood out ramrod straight over his balls. It was wild fucking Sybil before we started having all those fights and now it was going to get even better! She looked savage and ready to fuck anything!

Then, as her mother screamed out the last of her cum, Sally slid from between her nakedly spread thighs and crawled up on the bed beside her. The feel of her titties rubbing along her mom's side was exciting. By the time her face came up level to Sybil's, Sally's nipples were as hard as tiny little cocks, and begging to be sucked.

Now her mother was the aggressor. A few minutes ago she had loved the way her daughter had sneaked into the room, stripped her naked and almost forcefully tongue-fucked her. But now she knew it was time for her to take over. There were things she could show this child and her husband. Things she had learned during the separation, beautiful, naughty, delightful things. She wanted to get started right now, knowing after so much time away from them, how much pleasure they could bring her in return.

As their daughter squirmed snakelike against her, she felt the girl's hot budding titties sliding up the length of her body. Sybil felt her ex-husband's cock sink deep in her throat. He was already close to cumming, she could tell, even though she was tightly squeezing his cum-filled balls with her grasping, teasing fingers. It would hold him back from shooting it in her mouth for a while, but it wouldn't be much longer, she knew, and that load of scalding cream would be gushing out down her throat. And probably, judging from how full those balls seemed, out over her lips and all over her chin and naked tits too.

Even thinking about it caused her to shiver with pleasure. But she decided against sucking him to cumming this time. It would be lovely, and she would let her ex-husband cum in her mouth like that very soon. But this was their first time fucking together for a long time and she wanted to wrap him up in her long leg and feel that cock of his fucking her where it felt best! Her hot cunt!

So she at last drew her head back, and the heavily throbbing cock slipped from the hotly sucking confines of her mouth.

"Fuck up into my cunt, lover," Sybil told her ex-husband. "Our daughter made me all wet and hot. Now I want you to show me what a real man I've got again. Get between my legs and fuck it to me with that hard, beautiful prick."

Brad's cock thrust out over his balls like a steel rod as he climbed onto the bed between her wide spread thighs.

"You bet!" he responded lustily. "Baby, I can tell you now. I've missed that foxy little pussy of yours for some time. It's about to get the best fucking of its life."

As he got between her legs, she looked down at his cock and smiled invitingly. She reached out and caressed the head of it with love in her eyes.

"I hope so, baby," she said. "I've been thinking a lot about you too. Now give it to me. Ream me until I can't cum anymore, and then fill my pussy with gallons of your lovely hot jizz."

It was an invitation the handsome man didn't have to hear twice.

At last! he thought. At last, after all the nights of lying in bed thinking about her getting fucked by other guys! At last, I'm going to fuck my own wife again!

His hands snaked beneath her and cupped the cheeks of her perfectly formed ass. The naked cheeks were in his palms, and his fingertips curved around, just touching the rim of her tight little asshole. He could feel, her quivering with anticipation. He wiggled his fingertips against the hole slightly, teasingly, and Sybil's breath caught in her throat and she spread her legs wider, letting him know that she loved the sensation.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, baby," she moaned. "Damn, you're good. Tickle my asshole with your fingers while you fuck the living shit out of my cunt!"

"Hold on, you hot lovely bitch," Brad told her. "That's exactly what you're going to be getting, and you're going to get it right now!"

On that last word, he thrust his hips forward, and the full length of his cock plunged into Sybil up to his balls.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, sweet Lord," moaned Sybil, wrapping her legs around him and locking her ankles at the base of his spine. "Ohhhh, honey ... ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm!"

To Brad, it was an incredible sensation!

Their daughter had gotten her mother so hot and wet in her cunt by licking her, that his deeply plunging cock met no resistance or friction at all. He sank into his wife's pussy and then began screwing her with long, hard thrusts.

While he fucked he watched her face. He'd never seen anyone show such intense pleasure. He'd always known how much his wife liked getting her cunt fucked, but now he knew what it meant to her. The way her eyes were closed and the way her mouth emitted continuous moan of pleasure. Her lovely blonde hair was spread out in wild tangles around her head, and beads of sweat shone on her forehead.

She's lovely, all right, Sally's father thought, his cock fucking away up between her thighs like a power-driven piston. She's the most gorgeous piece of ass I've ever fucked ... and she's all mine again to fuck the shit out of any way I like!

While he fucked her, he began kissing her hot, sweat-slicked throat, which caused her to whimper even more.

"Oooooo, that's it, baby," she crooned. "Now, my tithes! Suck my titties, lover!"

Sally's father was happy to oblige. His lips left a burning trail over her throat, along her arms, into her armpits, and down her side until he reached the jiggling mounds of her huge hot tits.

He teased her nipples just as he remembered their daughter doing, and it had the same effect. Sybil couldn't get enough. When he finally stopped teasing the nipples and actually began biting them and sucking them all the way up into his mouth, her hotly seething pussy started slamming upwards over his cock even wilder.

"Ohhhhh-uhhhhmmmmm, that's it, lover," she cried. "Fuck me! Suck me! Ohhhh, fuck, suck, fuck, suck!"

"You taste so fucking good," her husband breathed around the hot tit in his mouth. "Take every inch of my cock ... deeper ... take it deeper!"

They were fucking faster and faster towards a cum, Sybil was clawing at his back with her long fingernails and her feet were pounding against his spine, urging him on, when she suddenly remembered Sally!

She opened her eyes and looked, and there was Sally, lying on her back right next to them, her eyes glued to the sight of her mother and father fucking. Her fingers fucking hotly into her slick pussy-hole.

"Come here, baby," she said to the fingerfucking girl. "Come and sit on your mother's face."

The beauty stopped playing with herself.

"No, th-that's okay," she moaned. "You and Dad look so beautiful fucking. I don't want you to stop. Daddy's prick looks so good fucking in and out of your pussy, Mother!"

"No, please," Sybil groaned softly. As she spoke, her whole naked body continued to jerk back and forth before Sally's eyes from her father's deep pumping fucks. "It's what I want, Sally. I want to lick your sweet, delicious little cunt, while your father creams his cum inside my pussy."

"That's what I asked you when I was kissing your pussy before," Sally said, short of breath, "but I thought you'd forgotten."

Her mother smiled. "I haven't forgotten, baby. I was just waiting for the right time."

"Ohhhh, Mom, you're so wonderful," Sally cried and brought her face over and gave Sybil a long, soulful tongue-kiss.

It was almost enough to make her mother pop her cum right on the spot. Her pussy juices were still smeared all over her daughter's lips. As they kissed, she could actually taste her own pussy. It was a hot, beautiful taste that really fired her up!

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.