Camping With Daddy
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Paul Tate

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - For some, the transition into puberty occurs with relative ease. For others, the change is marked by tension and anxiety, and a growing awareness that their world is not shaping up as expected. For Sally Grover, the dawning awareness of her own sexuality and the budding of her body have brought many problems and confusions. But once Sally gets over her initial fears and inhibitions, she finds herself enjoying, indeed reveling, in her natural sexuality.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

After Brad Grover had fucked the savage girl on the moss covered ground of the swamp, he had collapsed back on the ground and tried to rest for a moment. But seconds later, he again felt warm, wet lips and tongue licking hotly at his cock and balls down between his legs. He tried to concentrate on what she was doing and will himself to hardness again, but the wild fuck he'd just thrown into her hot little cunt had drained his balls dry.

There wasn't a milligram of cum left in them to inspire him further and he felt his mind drifting off into a deep relaxed sleep as the intensity of the swamp girl's sucking and licking on his cock and balls increased. He tried to fight it for a moment but it was a hopeless battle. A second later he was out cold to the world. It had been a long, hard day.

How long he had slept, he did not know, but when he awoke it was with a start. The silence was deafening and the girl was gone. He was alone!

Jesus Christ, his thoughts flickered through his mind like the wind. Where was everyone? What an idiot he had been to go off into the swamp alone to fuck that girl and leave Sally at the mercy of those other rugged looking swamp men back by the camper. There was no telling what they would do with his virginal daughter.

He rose quickly to his feet and started off back in the direction from which he thought he had come.

He had walked only a few feet, and with the moon at a different angle in the night sky, he knew he was close to lost. His loud shouts of hello brought no response from the starless night, his echoes resounding back to him in mocking whispers. He knew he could get back to the campsite where hopefully his daughter and their camper would be safe from the rough group of alligator skinners. She he began walking in the direction that he thought would lead through the woods that he thought he remembered passing on his way here. The swamp water had receded now and it was easier to move.

Twice, in the stillness of the night, he'd thought he'd heard his daughter calling to him. He would find her, he vowed. He wasn't going to let those men fuck her if he could help it. Finally, after losing direction to the darkness when the moon went behind a cloud, he came across a dirt path.

He had taken a few, dozen paces before he stopped and realized in the sudden glare of the moon that one set of foot prints was exceedingly small, about the same size as Sally's. Had something frightened her to make her leave the campsite? He quickened his pace and hoped with all his heart that the nondescript pathway led to where the swampers had obviously taken her. It had to be back to the camp that the one old man named Sam, had mentioned earlier.

To Sally, it seemed as if they'd walked for miles through the swamp before reaching the camp hidden in a clump of trees. Once there, the old man reached up to a branch behind the tent and pulled down a red metal object. A flick of a match, and Sally knew it was a camping lantern. He shoved open the tent flap with a weathered band and grunting, nodded for Sally to go inside.

She cautiously stepped through the doorway, feeling the moss-covered softness of the tent floor tease her toes. It felt good compared to the broken sticks and rough ground that had jutted and cut their way through to pierce her feet.

From one of the mattresses a dark shadow emerged, an ominous shadow approaching her. Sally gasped, letting out a muffled scream, and grabbed Sam by the arm. "Who is..."

"Don't worry, baby. That's Pete. Guess he decided to come home to wait his turn."

"Sure 'nough did," snorted the dim-witted man. "Got tired of watchin' you two fuckin' like a couple of rabbits in heat." His approach brought shivers to Sally's tender flesh. Already she could smell the moonshine on his breath.

"Now it's my turn to fuck her jes' like we agreed, Sam. You won lint, but I ain't got no competition this time." He drawled out his words in a monotone voice that made Sally's tits quiver.

Certainly the older man wouldn't let this half-wit get between her legs and fuck her or would he? She waited for a response from the seventy year old who'd just fucked away her cherry. None came except a low grunt of approval. He didn't even care!

Two powerful hands, accustomed to ripping away alligator skins, took hold of Sally's shoulders then. She moaned and twisted back from his ugly touch until she thought she'd go insane from the shame and humiliation of the horrible debasement she was going through at the hands of these callow swamp people. She could not bring herself to this final degradation they were demanding of her, to turn her into nothing more than a gang-fuck for all of them, even then it meant undergoing pain.

"Ooooh," she moaned as Pete's hands clenched at her arm, leading her to a mattress. She knew what would follow. He would fuck her!

"C'mon, honey," he prodded once more, his teeth glistening satanically between bared back lips. "Let ol' Pete fuck ya now like ya oughta be fucked. Now you just kneel down there with your I hot little ass up in the air."

"Oh, no, let me go!" her voice screeched shrilly, her eyes opening and closing at the mental torture of her hopeless position. He forced her down on her knees and Sally felt his weight press, down behind her on the mattress where she kneeled now, her blonde hair hanging in gold strands about her head. She felt the man's hands smoothing over the soft jean covered moons of her ass-cheeks that swayed gently in defeat in front of him.

The harsh metallic sound of a zipper being released echoed lewdly from behind her and then she felt his hotly throbbing cock poking lewdly against the cool skin of her back. A hand reached around to the front of her waistband and unzipped her jeans, pulling, them in one swift motion down to her knees. Another final jerk and they lay on the floor beside the mattress.

Sally lurched forward, but the swamper's hands seized her hips and pulled her naked ass back at him. His steadily stiffening cock felt hot and moist, already foaming cum at the tip.

"Damn, her naked ass feels good. Oooooh," Pete sighed with pleasure from behind her. "I'm gonna like juicin' this full of cum just fine."

Pete's hands held her arms so that she could not struggle, his knees muscling in between her tightly clenched legs, while he continued to force his anxiously jerking cock into the smooth, blonde fringed slit up between her round ass-cheeks. Sally strained with all her power to keep her thighs together, but it was totally useless.

"She ain't gonna give ya much trouble once ya get it up inside her hot pussy," she heard the old man mutter from somewhere in the room. "She loves cock."

How could he just stand there and let her get fucked like a female dog!

"Yeah, wait until Luke comes back," guffawed Sam. "Then we can all get a piece of the action with a triple-fuck!"

"Well, what d'ya thing of that?" Pete grinned lewdly, his cock throbbing up between her ass-cheeks behind.

Sally tried to stutter a reply, but none came. For a moment she wasn't sure what they were talking about when they said triple-fuck but when she opened her eyes to see Sam kneeling in front of her, unzip his pants and pull out his hardened cock, she knew instinctively it meant all of them fucking her at once! She attempted to break loose, but it was impossible. The long throbbing length of his gently bobbing cock leered obscenely at her around the small, hotly pulsing hole at the end. She felt a start within herself when she noticed that the seventy year olds red cock was growing, expanding larger before her very eyes! It too was foaming cum at the tip.

"Take it in your hand, baby," he commanded, his eyes growing to thin slits in lusty anticipation. "Squeeze it nice and gentle, go ahead, it ain't gonna spit on ya yet."

"I ... I can't," she protested weakly, as he released one hand from her chin.

"Oh, yes you will! You done just fine back there at your daddy's camp. Fucked like a whore, like ya been fuckin' all yore life. Now come on and skin it back for me!"

The old man grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his huge blood-filled cock, skinning it back so that the entire length of the red-fleshed head was only partially visible. It popped out from the thick foreskin a scant few inches from the helplessly kneeling girl's bulging eyes. Then the seventy year old's hands were at her lips forcing her mouth open and running the soft spongy flesh of his cock head lightly against her smooth white teeth. He was smearing a small amount of hot slippery pre cum over her lips and she could see down the full length of the thickly throbbing shaft.

In the lantern-lit tent, she could see that it must have been a full eight inches long. Just as big as she'd remembered it to be back there at her father's camp, when it waved tantalizingly in front of her face as the old man had licked her cunt. She hesitated for a moment, dizzy and filled with an indescribable shock at her first close-up glimpse of what had been fucking deep up inside her pussy and what would soon be fucking deep up inside her mouth.

She opened her mouth to protest, but as her cum-slickened lips parted, he fucked his cock forward between them, stretching them in a wide oval around his rigidly erect hardness. She could feel the huge bulbous head sliding slickly up the full length of her tongue, more of the tiny droplets of male pre-cum seeping hotly from it and filling the warm cavern between her cheeks with its pungent cum taste.

Behind her, the girl could feel the half-wit press his own cock more insistently up between her raised ass-cheeks as she strained back in reaction to the old man's cock fucking her in the mouth. If she had turned around, she would have seen Pete's lopsided grin widen with each grunt the other man made, fucking his huge cock farther and farther up into her helplessly trapped mouth.

Pete reached down and pushed his pants down over his hips anti kicked them the rest of the way off onto the floor. He was in no real hurry to fuck her. He wanted to play and tease her first, get her hot for cock like when he watched Sam fucking her. He ran his hands across the white expanse of her back, then slid his fingers beneath her kneeling torso, allowing them to rove beneath her smoothly curving breasts that dangled heavily toward the mattress.

The dim-witted man tweaked and twisted the small pink buds and aureoles of her nipples until they were hard and erect. His fingers kneaded and squeezed at the round resilient tit flesh, puckering it teasingly beneath his cupped palms. Then he was circling his forefinger over the hardness at the tips, while the lower half of his body set up a slowly making motion up between her trembling asscheeks.

Then suddenly the door flew open.

Three heads raised at the sound of the booming laugh, sluicing through the barely lit room. "Well, if it ain't a party, and I didn't get no invite," He just stood watching it all, his mouth hanging open in a lewdly expectant grin as his two friends held the blonde girl, one with his lust-bloated cock fucking in and out between her ovally straining lips and the other grinding lewdly against her nakedly squirming ass-cheeks from behind while his hands massaged the huge roundness of her tits. Her long blonde hair spilled over her shoulders and brushed tantalizingly against the cum-bloated balls of the old man fucking her mouth while her naked ass attempted to clench together to repel the man behind her.

The girl could feel Pete's cock harden behind her, and jut between the narrow crevice of her legs toward the warmly moistening lips of her just-fucked cunt. She jerked her ass away from the relentlessly searching cock-head. But in this movement her thighs inadvertently clasped the crown of his hot prick, jerking on the thickly protruding shaft of maleness and seeming to incite it further. He groaned into her ear, removing his hands from her tits, and placing them on the round white half-moons of her ass cheeks, puffing the vainly resisting flesh open for his thrust into the narrow confines of her fuzz-fringed little cunt mouth. With another lurch of his pelvis, he was there, prodding just below her tight little cunt hole.

She could feel the blunt head of his cock pressing hotly at the moistness of her pussy lips and she clenched her ass-cheeks tight and jerked away once more. But he followed, thrusting his hotly pulsating prick up between her legs another quarter inch until she felt something give in her cunt. He was in, she thought, his monstrous red cock had wormed itself halfway up her tightly clasping pussy hole and there was no way of getting him out now. In fact, a hot savage cum-taste of the man's cock fucking her in the mouth was suddenly tasting so good, she wasn't sure she even wanted to.

God, his cock felt huge, even bigger than the old man's, and she wasn't sure that was even possible to take all of it up inside her hot cunt. Certainly he couldn't fuck any deeper, but when Pete fucked inward again, this time moving with greater ease, the underside of his cock sunk in slowly almost to his balls and sent flashes of momentary pain through Sally's helplessly straining pussy walls. Then he began fucking in and out.

In front ol' her, Sam continued to fuck his long cum-hardened cock in and out of her helpless mouth, setting up an obscene pace that matched the lewd fucking of Pete's hard rubbery cock screwing into her wet cunt from behind. The pressure in her cunt had passed now, and all Sally could feel was the same wonderful warm tingling sensation that had begun deep up inside her ravished pussy and radiated out through her now hotly trembling tits. The feeling was fantastic! She was being double-fucked!

Then, no, her mind said, denying the pleasure. No, two men's cocks can't feel that good fucking up inside a girls pussy and mouth together. But she was beginning to sense sudden cunt flaring lewdness building in her mind at the thought of being gang-fucked and she began sucking Sam's seventy year old cock to please. At this point, Sally rationalized away her pleasure, she would have done anything to get this lewd ordeal over with. They were just using her, she knew, and once it was over with and they were satisfied, they would leave her alone. Just as her own father had left her helpless back there at the camper.

Sally ran her tongue wetly around and around the warmly seeping head of the cum-inflated cock in her mouth, flicking the tip teasingly into the tiny open slit at the end ... She could feel it throbbing as though it had a life of its own and would erupt any moment into a great foaming fountain of cum that would flow into her mouth and throat in a never-ending all-engulfing tide. Oh, God, it was something she would never be able to forget. No longer did she fear them fucking her, it was too late for that now!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.