Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year - Cover

Welcome to College - Becky's Freshman Year

Copyright© 2016 by LOAnnie2

Diary Entry 1 - September 19

BDSM Sex Story: Diary Entry 1 - September 19 - During a pre-college visit, Becky Freeman was tricked and blackmailed into giving up her virgin ass. Now she's been ordered to report back to him every Friday night of her freshman year. She thinks he likes her, he think's she was a good buttfuck. Nothing in college is as simple as it seems. This is the story of Becky's Freshman Year.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Vignettes   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Caution   ENF  

On the screen is a plain looking redhead. She smiles and shakes her head a bit.

“Okay, so this is a bit weird, but I think this will be better than just writing things down. I do hope this app is secure though, too much weird stuff gets hacked too easily.

“So anyway, gonna use this video diary app to share about my college experiences. Well, I’m actually gonna use two accounts. I’ll set up the other one later for the mundane things, but this is to track my love life. Speaking of which...

“When I came here a few months ago for my official campus visit and tour, I got stuck with a really suuuuucky hostess. If she was supposed to be showing me what life on campus was like, I’m probably doomed, but I know that it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

“I do gotta thank her though, in a weird sort of way. I mean I have a guy I can finally call a boyfriend–ish. I mean he plans on seeing me every Friday night of this school year. I don’t know if he’d use the term, but hey, any guy basically wanting you to meet up every Friday night has to be a boyfriend, right?

“Granted, the circumstances about how he came to be my,” she stops to do air quotes with her free hand, “‘Boyfriend’ aren’t a story I’d tell any future kids or grandkids, that’s for sure. A lot of the night is still hazy to me unfortunately. I was dumb and drank, ‘cause party, and apparently I got pretty wasted. And I got fucked. Well, buttfucked actually. It wasn’t pleasant but I guess that’s expected more in college these days or something.

“I’m not gonna lie, it hurt like a bitch and I’m definitely not looking forward to that part of dating in college, but I’m a big girl, I’ll handle it.

“I already texted with Trip, and just like I had expected of him, he didn’t forget. He asked me about my dorm, my room, my roommates of which there are none, and making sure I had already set aside time and was ready. I told him I was. Apparently, he’s picking me up for dinner at six tomorrow evening.”

She lets out a squeal of excitement and collapses back onto a small bed, and the camera phone drops to the mattress and the screen goes black.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.