A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 52: Sorting Things Out, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 52: Sorting Things Out, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

March/April, 1982, Chicago, Illinois

“What?!” I asked, incredulous.

“How long have you and Elyse been fuckin’?” Stephie repeated. “Your pillow smells like her and I saw a small spot on the sheets. I wasn’t here since ‘fore you went to Ohio.”

I sighed, “Since the first day she moved in. She basically had decided that it was eventually going to happen and so rather than spend months or years with that kind of tension, she decided to get it out of the way, so to speak. I tried to talk her into stopping once she was with Warren.”

“Of course you did!” Stephie giggled. “Don’t get your knickers in a knot, neither. I’m not upset. I know you’ve been with other girls, like Tanya. If’n anyone is fixin’ to be upset, it’s Kara.”

“She’s not. She’d prefer I didn’t do this, but she puts up with it, for now.”

“And I’m right thankful for that! I can’t imagine gettin’ such an expert fuckin’ for my first time from nobody else,” she said with a happy smile.

“I do have a reputation for being an expert at deflowering girls.”

“Maybe I should rent you out to a couple of my friends who have need of solvin’ that little problem,” she teased.

“I thought you were the only eighteen-year-old virgin in Georgia,” I teased back.

“I did say that, didn’t I?” she laughed. “But you know they charge a lot for stud horses, so I bet I kin get a lot for you!”

I chuckled, “I’m easy, but I’m not cheap!”

“I disagree. It wasn’t easy to get you into bed!”

“Well, I’m here now! Or did you just want to sleep?”

“If you go to sleep without fuckin’ me, I’ll slit your throat!” she giggled.

We made love hard and fast and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

On Tuesday morning after I ran, we had our showers and ate breakfast, Stephie and I headed to IIT. Stephie walked with me to the Stuart building, gave me a quick kiss then headed to her dorm while I went to meet Jackie, who greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek, as well as a cup of coffee.

“How are you this morning?” I asked.

“Great! Last Thursday was awesome. I think a ‘six’ is too low of a rating, but I don’t have much to compare to. And, yes, I know what you said, but I’m saying that all you have to do is ask! You ever need someone to share your bed, or just entertain you, you let me know!”

“I’m glad you enjoyed yourself,” I said with a smile. “I certainly did.”

“I did! And, as I promised, it’s back to friends again. Though, as I said, just ask.”

“As much fun as it was, and as sexy as you are, and as much as I like you, that would be a bad idea. Let’s keep it at friends.”

“I promised that I would be OK with that and I am. How were your midterms?”

“Good. I’m working on straight A’s again this semester. How about you?”

“Mostly A’s, though I’m getting a B in an English elective. But I’m happy overall.”

We spent another fifteen minutes talking, then headed to our classes. When class let out, I went to meet Stephie for lunch.

“How’s Jackie doing?” Stephie asked.

“Just fine. She’s turning out to be a pretty good friend.”

“How good?” Stephie smirked.

I saw no reason to tell Stephie that I’d had a one-off screw with Jackie. If Kara asked, I’d tell her, but I didn’t feel I owed Stephie any extra information.

“Just a friend, Stephie.”

“She looks at you like a cat about to pounce on a rabbit. I’ve seen that look in girls’ eyes before when they get their sights set on a guy.”

“Don’t worry, Stephie. She’s really just a friend.”

“OK. Just watch out, though.”

“It’s under control. Speaking of someone with their sights set on a guy, what about you and me?”

“Well, like you say, there is no you and me. I guess next semester I’ll have to look for a boyfriend. On this campus, that shouldn’t be too much trouble!”

“True, it’s almost nine to one! What about Daryl?”

“Well, I didn’t tell you, but when I was home during break, I found out he has a girlfriend; some girl who goes to his church.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I said.

“It’s no big thing. He would never have accepted me after you and I went to bed together, anyway. He has to marry a virgin. His daddy would say I’m a fallen woman, ruined, whatever.”

“That sounds like Kara’s dad and her pastor. I don’t agree, obviously.”

“You better not, given how many virgins I guess you’ve had! Let me ask you a question. Could you marry a girl who you didn’t take her cherry?”

“Yes, of course. It would be really hypocritical if I wouldn’t!”

“I guess it would be,” Stephie agreed. “It was kind of silly of me to ask. Besides, you got mine, so it wouldn’t even apply!”

“You see us getting married, Peaches?” I grinned.

“Only if you don’t marry Kara. I told you, I know the score. Don’t worry about it. All in good time, Yankee.”

“Just don’t get your hopes up.”

“Don’t worry. I got a good head on my shoulders.”

“That you do, Peaches,” I said, and couldn’t stop from thinking, ‘and everything else is good too’.

We finished lunch, and I headed to the computer lab to work on my latest assignment. I was close to finishing with my semester projects, and I’d be ready to turn them in within two weeks, which was three weeks before they were finally due. I worked on my weekly programming assignment and finished it quickly, then worked on my C-programming project. By the end of the afternoon, I’d completed all but the last module that handled the help text. I’d do that on Thursday afternoon and then I’d be ready to turn it in. The Assembly language project was about eighty-five percent done and I’d work on it after I finished the C program. I packed up my stuff and went to meet Stephie at her dorm so we could head down to Hyde Park.

We had dinner, went to karate and then came home and showered. I told Stephie I needed to make a couple of phone calls, so she sat with Elyse while I went to my room to make the calls. My first call was to Tanya to confirm the details of my trip the following week. She said she was looking forward to seeing me.

“And you will stay with me in my room?” she asked.

“Of course, Tanya. If that’s what you want. If not, then I’ll sleep in the guest room.”

“I wish you to stay with me, Stepa. I very much enjoy things you do to me!”

“And I enjoy being with you, Tanya. I’ll see you on Thursday of next week!”

When we hung up, I called Kara. She was happy to hear from me so soon after I’d gone back to Chicago.

“I’m going to come see you in about three weeks, on the 24th. I realized I wasn’t treating you properly by not coming home in April.”

“When will you be home?”

“Late Thursday afternoon. I’m going to skip my classes on Friday. I’ll clear it with my professors, but because I have all A’s, I don’t see a problem.”

“I love you so much, Steve!” she gushed. “I assume you’ll be at the Spencers’. Could we have a double-date with Marty and Tracey, and use the sauna?”

“Of course, Kara. Whatever you want. I’m making the time for you. I’ll call Tracey as soon as we hang up.”

“Good! Will you have dinner here on Friday?”

“Of course I will.”

“What about Thursday, for your birthday?”

“We can celebrate just us, if you want,” I said. “I’ll leave it up to you.”

“OK. I’ll let you know. How are things otherwise?”

“Pretty good. But they won’t be perfect until you’re here, Honey,” I said.

“Only about a hundred days, Steve! I can’t wait!”

“Me either. Do you still want to go to Seattle with me?”

“Of course! Is it OK with Jennifer?”

“Yes, absolutely. I did have one other thing to ask, and you decide one way or the other. Stephie asked me to visit and go to a NASCAR race at Talladega on August 1st. I’d like to go. If you wanted to go, you could.”

“You know, I think that kind of racing is dumb. They drive really fast in circles! Grand Prix is cool, where they race on the streets but going in circles? Forget it! Sure, you can go, but...”

She left it hanging.

“I know, Kara! Once you move in, Stephie and I are done. Finished. Over. She knows that, and she knew that even before we started hanging out together.”

“And I can trust you?” Kara asked.

I bit off an acerbic response.

“Only you can answer that question, Honey. I’ve given you my word. What you make of it is up to you.”

“That thing with Becky makes it difficult sometimes. I want to trust you, Steve, I do. I’m not sure.”

“We don’t have to decide today. Let’s worry about it when the semester is over.”

We talked for a few more minutes and hung up after expressing our love. Next, I called Tracey and arranged the double-date for Saturday when I was home. Finally, I called the Spencers to let them know that I’d be staying with them that weekend. I went back out to hang out with Stephie and Elyse until bedtime.

Wednesday and Thursday were normal days, and I finished up my C-programming project. When Stephie and I arrived back at the apartment that evening, there was a message for me from Theo. I told Stephie I had to run an errand and walked briskly to Theo’s place. He needed me to make the delivery on Sunday morning and I told him I’d be happy to do it. He also asked me about my Summer plans and I explained that I’d be out of the country for all of June and then in Seattle for a few days in July. He reminded me to let Richie know that I’d be gone. I told him I would and headed back to the apartment.

“What was that about?” Stephie asked.

“Just business stuff. I need to go do some computer support on Sunday morning. I pretty much need to do stuff like this on the weekends because of school,” I said, hoping that would be sufficient.

It was. We ate dinner, went to karate practice and after we showered together, did homework and then went to bed.

Friday was another normal day at school and on Saturday Kurt and Kathy came to spend the weekend, arriving around 9:00am. We hadn’t seen them in several weeks because of the different breaks, so it was good to see them. Warren arrived around 11:30am and the six of us had lunch together, then everyone did homework or studied. Around 3:00pm we took a break like we usually did.

“Still planning your trip to Sweden, Steve?” Kathy asked.

“Yep. I’ll pick up the tickets from the travel agent next week. I’m also getting tickets for Kara and me to go visit Jennifer when I get back.”

“Kara’s going with you to see Jennifer?”

“Yep. Jennifer and I are just friends. By that point, Kara will have moved in with me.”

I saw Kathy steal a glance at Stephie.

“Stephie knows everything, Kathy,” I said with a smile. “Ask her.”

“He’s telling the truth, Kathy. He told me even before we started sleepin’ together.”

“Why would you do that, then?” Warren asked, incredulously.

“Shush, Warren!” Elyse hissed.

“It’s OK, Elyse; I’ll answer,” Stephie said with a smile. “It’s because he’s a really nice guy, we get along really well, he treats me nice, and I can’t imagine having a better lover.”

“But you have no future with him. It doesn’t make sense,” Warren protested.

“Warren, you have to answer this, given you started it — was Elyse your first?” Stephie asked.

Warren blushed! He looked down at the floor and stammered, “Uh, no.”

“And did you plan to break up with your first?”

“No, of course not!”

“And yet you did. Next question, and be careful, but are you and Elyse engaged or planning to get married?”

He was quiet and looked at the floor again. Stephie had him trapped now. Elyse decided to have mercy on him.

“Of course we aren’t,” she answered. “We’re dating. Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn’t. That’s the point of dating. I dare say not a single person in this room thinks anyone has to be a virgin when they get married. If they do, well, they’re hypocrites! So, Warren, sweetie, if Stephie shouldn’t be sleeping with Steve, why should I be sleeping with you?”

Warren sank back on the couch, his shoulders slumped, staring at the floor.

“Warren,” I said, “I get the sense you’re really uncomfortable with my lifestyle.”

He took a deep breath, “Yeah. But not because of what you think. I’m not a prude. I’m just nervous and, well, somewhat inexperienced. You all seem so relaxed about this stuff. It’s all new to me. Nobody ever talked this way around me or acted this way around me.”

There were looks of surprise on five faces around the room.

“Then we just need to loosen him up a bit!” Stephie declared saucily. “It was all new to me seven months ago! What we need here is a good game of ‘Spin the Bottle’ or ‘Truth or Dare’!”

Kathy played her usual role by saying, “Let’s not get too crazy.”

“No, I think it’s a good idea,” Elyse said. “But Kurt and Warren would have to agree.”

Kurt looked at Kathy and they had a quick, whispered conversation.

“Sure,” Kurt said. “But boyfriends and girlfriends can veto dares or questions.”

“That seems reasonable,” Stephie said. “Mine won’t, so I can do as I like!”

“Warren, are you OK with this?” Elyse asked.

He took a deep breath again, “I guess so. I want to be more like you guys. How does this work?”

“It depends on what everyone is comfortable with,” I said. “Is everyone comfortable with their girl or guy kissing all the other guys or girls?”

I got five nods.

“OK. Let’s break the ice this way. Each girl move to the guy on your left and give him a nice kiss. Everyone fine with that?”

Again, I got five nods. The girls got up and moved — Stephie with Kurt, Kathy with Warren, and Elyse with me. Elyse sat in my lap and the other girls followed suit. I pulled Elyse to me and we French kissed. I saw Kurt and Stephie kissing, but Kathy and Warren were just looking at each other. I broke the kiss with Elyse and used my eyes to direct her to look at Warren.

“Warren, sweetie,” Elyse said, “she won’t kiss you. You have to kiss her. She’s waiting to make sure you’re OK with this.”

“Warren, go on, it’s harmless fun!” Stephie said, kissing Kurt again.

Warren tentatively kissed Kathy, who then put her hand behind his head and kissed him thoroughly. She broke the kiss, smiling.

“You OK, sweetie?” Elyse asked.

“Yeah!” Warren said, grinning.

The girls moved, so that Stephie was with Warren, Elyse was with Kurt, and Kathy was with me.

I chuckled because as soon as Stephie sat in Warren’s lap, she quickly moved her lips to his and kissed him deeply. This time, it was Elyse who was more tentative. She waited for Kurt and they kissed softly. She was slightly out of her comfort zone, but compared to Warren, her hesitation was minor. Kathy needed no invitation, and we exchanged a ferocious French kiss. I moved my hand to her small breast and gave it a quick squeeze.

“Naughty!” Kathy whispered, giggling.

The girls got up and moved back to their original spots.

“Everyone comfortable with playing a bit of Truth of Dare? As I said, partners can veto any question or dare, but the price is an article of clothing. Same goes for deciding not to answer a question or do a dare that isn’t vetoed.”

“I have overall veto, Steve,” Kathy said. “Somebody has to keep this from getting out of hand!”

“You’re always the one to do that, Kathy,” I grinned. “Whether it’s teasing or just conversation. I’m OK with that.”

Kathy smiled, “Good. I’ll start then. Steve, ‘Truth’ or ‘Dare’.”

“Truth, of course!” I grinned.

“How old were you and the girl when you lost your virginity?”

I wasn’t sure if I’d told her, but I knew Elyse and Stephie knew the answer.

“I was fourteen, and she was twenty-three, almost twenty-four.”

“Whoa!” Warren gasped.

“Elyse, your turn. Then Stephie, then the guys. We’ll just go that way, OK?”

Everyone nodded.

“Kurt, Truth or Dare?” Elyse asked.

“Truth.”

“Same question.”

“I was seventeen, and she was sixteen.”

Then it was Stephie’s turn. She asked Warren, he chose truth and got the same question.

“Eighteen. She was eighteen as well.”

“You know what, let’s just all answer that, then,” Stephie giggled. “I was eighteen, and he was eighteen.”

“Steve?” Warren said. “Hang on a minute. I know I was out of line before, but really, Stephie? You lost your virginity with a guy you didn’t plan to be with?”

Stephie smiled, nodded, and hooked arms with me.

“She’s not the only one, sweetie!” Elyse smirked. “I was fourteen, and he was twenty.”

“And I was fifteen, and he was seventeen,” Kathy said. “And it sucked! Can we change the game?”

“How so, Kathy?” Elyse asked.

“Let’s just go around asking questions. You can answer or not. If you don’t, you have to remove a piece of clothing. Since I know Steve will answer, he has to remove whatever everyone else has!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.