A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 45: Spring Break, 1982, Part II

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Spring Break, 1982, Part II - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

March, 1982, Milford, Ohio

“What’s the craziest thing you’ve done, Tracey?”

“That one’s easy! Asking Steve to the Sadie Hawkins Day dance!”

“What?!” Kara said, looking askance.

“Think about it. I was a frumpy, shy girl with no self-confidence. I asked the school sex god to take me to the dance, knowing full well I’d probably end up losing my virginity, though I was worried he wouldn’t do it with me. Boy, was I wrong! Not only did he do it, but he spent the entire next day with me doing it. I assume he told you about the clinic and stuff?”

“Yes,” Kara replied, with a smirk and a giggle. “And about the lesson you asked for!”

“Oh my God!” Tracey gasped. “Have you tried that?”

“Yes, a few times. It’s OK, but not my favorite. You seem to really, really like it, though.”

“I do! He did that with me and I was hooked. I mean, I like it the usual way, but holy smokes, having it in my ass is just amazing! What’s the craziest thing you’ve done, Kara?”

She smiled, “Kiss Steve. I did that knowing full well that if I did, I’d end up losing my virginity, despite having sworn I’d stay a virgin until I got married.”

“Well, I guess Steve is both our craziest things!” Tracey said. “Is it OK if I ask Steve about his?”

Kara smirked, “Sure! I’m not even sure what it is. The list has to be long!”

I couldn’t say that it was making love with Stephanie because Marty and Tracey did not know about that. That meant it had to be Elyse and her strap-on, but I wasn’t sure Kara wanted to know about that, or even if she did, if I should say it in public.

“You know,” I said thoughtfully, “I’m not even sure what it would be. I guess either joining the ‘Mile-High Club’ or having my first time at age fourteen with someone who was almost ten years older than I was.”

“Whoa! You were fourteen, and the woman was twenty-four?” Marty asked.

“Yes.”

“Damn!” he grinned. “And the ‘Mile-High Club’ is doing it in an airplane while it’s flying, right?”

“Correct. It was on my way back from Sweden.”

“Kara, how many sex partners have you had?” Tracey asked.

“Just Steve!” Kara said happily. “You?”

“Just Steve and Marty!” Tracey smirked. “Marty?”

“Just you, babe. You know that. I wonder about Steve,” he said with a grin.

All eyes turned to me as Kara teased, “He’s probably lost count at this point!”

I thought quickly about what number to give, given I was pretty sure I’d told Kara she was number 39. If I added in the girls she knew about — Tracy V, Stephanie, Stephie and Tatyana, that would make 43, but that left out four girls. I’d split the difference and give it as an estimate.

“Without stopping to formally count, around 45,” I said.

“Holy shit!” Marty said. “You’re not pulling my leg?”

“No,” I said. “I’m not.”

“Well, I guess that reputation was well earned then. No wonder Tracey wanted to come to you for her first time. According to her, it was nothing short of amazing. Most of our friends all said their first times were horrible or so-so at best. Mine was damn good, but that’s thanks to you!”

“Mine was really good, too!” Kara said with a smile, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

I was really surprised at how open she was becoming. I’d have to talk to her about it later. And I wasn’t too sure if I should tell her my real craziest sex episode. I’d have to think about that!

“Kara,” Tracey said carefully, “we’ve actually asked lots of truth questions. You can say no, of course, but I dare you to sit on Steve’s lap and let him put his hand inside your shirt.”

Kara looked at me and I used my eyes to tell her it was completely up to her. She bit her lower lip, and I knew I had to step in.

“Tracey, let’s take it a bit slower, OK?” I cautioned.

“Sorry, Steve; Sorry Kara,” Tracey said regretfully. “It just seemed like the next step.”

“It’s just that this is all so new to me,” Kara replied, blushing slightly.

“I know,” Tracey said. “And I was pushing too fast. I’m sorry.”

Kara took a deep breath, “No, it’s OK. I’m not offended; it’s just a bit scary. Ask again some other time, OK?”

“Of course it’s OK!” she smiled. “Can we keep asking questions?”

“I suppose so,” Kara said.

“Kara, anytime you want to stop, just say so,” Marty said.

“Where’s the strangest or most exciting place you’ve done it?” Tracey asked.

I grinned, “I’ll go first — it has to be the Pan Am plane coming back from Sweden.”

“The sauna, I guess,” Kara said.

“Oooh, that must have been hot!” Tracey said, causing all of us to burst out laughing.

“On the catwalk over the stage in the High School auditorium,” Tracey said, smirking, “Right after a concert!”

“Yep,” Marty added. “That’s it. We almost got caught, too!”

“Holy shit, guys!” I exclaimed. “That is crazy!”

“What’s the craziest non-sex thing you’ve done, Tracey,” Kara asked.

“We went skinny dipping at East Fork one night last Summer! We had to sneak in, of course, but the whole group did it.”

“Ooh, that sounds like fun! It’s kind of the same as being in the sauna.”

“How about you, Kara?”

She sighed, “Run away to Chicago because I was upset with my dad trying to force me to date a guy from church because he doesn’t like Steve.”

“No way!” Tracey exclaimed. “And let me guess, Steve made you go home?”

“Yes, of course he did,” Kara replied. “Because he’s smart, and he cares for me. I hated him for it for about two seconds. But those were a LONG two seconds!”

“Steve?” Tracey asked.

“Believe it or not, I haven’t done very much that’s crazy. I suppose going through Checkpoint Charlie in Berlin from the wrong direction and having East German border guards point machine guns at me.”

“Bullshit,” Marty laughed. “Now I know you’re pulling my leg.”

“Nope. Not at all. It happened. We took a wrong turn and ended up in the wrong place in East Germany. It was pretty crazy. On the other hand, I could have said going on a date with a Russian girl with her KGB bodyguard in tow, and then being told by said bodyguard to behave properly with regard to the girl!”

“You’ve had some real adventures, Steve,” Marty said.

“I suppose I have!” I agreed. “Where do you two plan to go to college?”

“We’re looking at Ohio State, University of Cincinnati, and Ohio University. We’re going wherever both of us get in.”

“Do you know what you’re going to major in?” Kara asked.

“Fucking!” Tracey giggled. “Sorry. I want to be a math teacher, and Marty wants to teach physics. Can you imagine the two of us back at Milford teaching?”

“Oh God,” I said. “The school would never be the same. You guys could teach a sex ed class!”

“Complete with expert demonstrations. You could ‘cum’ as a guest speaker,” Tracey smirked, making quotes with her fingers when she said ‘cum’.

“Boyd Smith would have a stroke!” I said, referring to the superintendent.

“Kara, what’s your plan?”

“I want to teach. I’m going to study Chemistry and get a teaching certificate. I’ll probably end up teaching middle school science. I like that age. BUT, we’re going to have four kids first!” she declared mirthfully.

“Four?! Four?!” Marty exclaimed. “We’re talking about one and wondering if we can handle it!”

“You guys are that serious?” I asked.

“We are, thanks to you,” Marty said. “Is it safe to assume I can ask you to be my best man in about five years?”

“Absolutely. I’m doing that for Pete and Melanie, and I suspect I’ll end up doing it for Kurt and Kathy.”

“Really?” Kara asked.

“Yes. I don’t think Gene and Bethany are permanent, but I have a good feeling about Kurt and Kathy. I see them almost every weekend and I think it’s clear they both found what they were looking for. Kathy found a guy who worships her and wants to please her and Kurt found a smoking hot girl who adores him and wants to be with him. He’s kind of a lanky, geeky guy and I suspect Kathy is the hottest girl he knows, let alone dated! But that’s just a side benefit to how much she adores him.”

“You’re quite the matchmaker, Steve,” Kara said. “Pete and Melanie, Josh and Mary, Marty and Tracey, Kurt and Kathy, Stephanie and Ed, and Bethany and Gene.”

“Let’s not go overboard. The only ones I actually got together were Stephanie and Ed, and even then, she liked him. I encouraged and supported the rest, but I didn’t make the matches.”

“That’s not what Melanie says,” Kara responded.

“I know. But she found him. I just made sure they got back together after she stupidly broke up with him.”

“Not to mention how you’ve helped Melanie, Bethany, Jennifer, and I don’t know how many others,” Kara said.

“Don’t forget me!” Tracey said. “I thought no guy would ever want me and Steve showed me that was not the case! If he hadn’t done that, I’d probably be sitting home in my room with my cat right now.”

“So you’d be at home playing with your pussy?” Marty teased.

“Yes! But you know what, I want to go somewhere so YOU can play with my pussy!” she exclaimed, taking his arm and pulling him up from the couch.

“I’m not really into cats, Tracey,” Marty said deadpan. “I’m more of a dog person!”

Everyone laughed.

“Have you guys heard the Steve Martin album A Wild and Crazy Guy?” I asked.

Everyone shook their heads.

“He has a skit that goes like this...”

I went to this girl’s apartment, and she had the best pussy I have ever...

“The audience goes crazy. So he continues...”

Oh now come on! I’m talking about her cat! That makes me sick! You can’t say anything anymore without people taking it dirty. I’m sorry, that disgusts me!

“He pauses for a few seconds, then says, completely deadpan...”

Incidentally, that cat was the best fuck I ever had.

Tracey and Marty were laughing so hard they sat back down to keep from falling over. Kara had a forced smile on her face. I’m guessing the notion of sex with the cat was too far for her to go, even with a joke.

“That’s perfect!” Tracey said when she could talk again. “I have to get that album!”

Everyone got up, and we walked upstairs. At the front door, Tracey hugged me tight and then she and Kara hugged lightly. Marty and I shook hands and clapped each other on the shoulder. He and Kara nodded at each other and then Tracey and Marty left to go and play with her pussy, or at least I assumed that’s what they would do! I took Kara’s hand and led her upstairs. I undressed her, then undressed myself, and we got into bed.

“I really wish you could stay tonight, Kara,” I said.

“Me too,” she sighed. “We have an hour. Let’s make love, then we can talk.”

We made love, then showered, dried Kara’s hair, and went to the basement to sit on the couch for fifteen minutes before I had to take her home.

“I’m impressed,” I said. “That was really another huge step tonight, talking about stuff like that with Tracey and Marty.”

“I really like them. They’re totally cool. She’s like you — she pushes a bit, but she backs off when she pushes too hard. It really was fun. We could do that again, if you wanted to.”

“We could. Of course, I’m sure you realize we’ll run out of questions to ask, eventually.”

“With just them, I could do some dares as long as we set limits. I mean, I don’t think I could make love with you in front of them, or anything.”

“Maybe we should go skinny dipping with them this Summer,” I suggested.

“Yes! That would be exciting!”

“You were kind of uncomfortable with the Steve Martin joke. I’m sorry.”

“I was just shocked. I didn’t expect it to end that way and it’s gross to think about. But I see how it could be funny.”

“Steve Martin is like that. I’m sorry if it offended you, Honey.”

“It’s OK. Don’t worry. You’ve said worse! But I know that you didn’t give a truthful answer to Tracey about the strangest thing you’ve done.”

“YOU don’t want to know the strangest thing I’ve done, Honey.”

“What?! Why? I figured the thing with the vibrator or sex with your sister. I know you can’t say the second one and you shouldn’t, but the first one you could have. But what do you mean?”

“It’s like that, but I didn’t tell you about all the toys I’ve used. There’s this harness-like thing that lets the girl wear the rubber penis and do it with the guy in his butt.”

Kara gasped and her hand flew to her mouth, “Somebody did that to you? No wonder you didn’t say it! Oh my! I don’t even know what to say.”

“There’s nothing to say, really. It happened. It’s not something I’d ask for, but you know me. When it comes to sex, I’ll do pretty much anything a girl asks. I won’t touch a guy because I am as straight as they come, but otherwise? If it’s not dangerous or forced, I’m probably game.”

“You are very, very strange, Mr. Adams,” Kara said, with a wan smile.

“I suppose I am. But forget all that. Are you OK?”

“Well, other than getting a few shocks tonight, yes. I’m fine. You know she’ll fuck you silly if you let her.”

“Of course she will! That’s been true since the first time. But she knew it was a one-time thing. I made an exception for when she got her birth control pills and diaphragm, because she wanted to try it out. She teases me a bit, kind of like Mary. But with Tracey, it’s not teasing, it’s an offer. But it’s presented in a way that won’t offend me, or you, for that matter.”

“True. I was surprisingly not upset with her for that. But, don’t get any bright ideas, Mister! Once July rolls around, you aren’t touching another girl!”

“As long as you aren’t saying I can’t hug and kiss my friends, then I agree with you.”

“Proper kisses, Steve,” she said.

“I agree. There is one exception that, I’m sorry, but, you’ll have to put up with for the rest of our lives.”

She laughed, “Melanie!”

“Yeah. It’s just who she is. If you can handle that, we’re in good shape. You know Bethany and I only kiss on the cheek and Kathy and I kiss, but with Kurt in the picture, at most, it’ll be a peck on the lips.”

“That’s all fine. Melanie is crazy! And she’s responsible for how crazy you are!”

“Only partly. Katt is the one who’s really responsible. You’ll meet her this Summer. She and Mikael are coming to visit at the end of July.”

“Cool. I want to meet more of your friends.”

“You know most of them. It’s really only Kurt, Gene, Stephie, and Tatyana that you haven’t met. And a few friends from Sweden, of course. But someday we’ll go there together.”

“Really?”

“Yes, of course!”

It was time to take her home, so we headed for my car. I drove her home, kissed her ‘good night’, then headed back to the Spencers’ house to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.