A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 39: Peaches

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Peaches - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

January, 1982, Chicago, Illinois

As the DC-9 sped through the skies towards Chicago, my mind was replaying the events of the weekend and trying to make sense of the implications of everything that had happened.

Bethany had been right about how I felt about Tanya, but I didn’t think she was right that I would put Tanya ahead of Kara. Tanya herself had made it clear that any permanent relationship we might have was quite far down the road, on the other side of college. Her father had reminded us of the problems we would have because of the political situation between the US and the USSR. In the end, I felt Tanya was a dream, not a reality. But, as I had since Jennifer’s revelation, I reminded myself that Fate liked to throw me curveballs when I was set up for a fastball.

Tanya was still something of an enigma. She was very reserved and very private, revealing her thoughts only in small portions. She was conservative and conventional, to say the least, though she had been a passionate, if reserved, lover. I would need to spend much more time with her to find out what she really thought, though I wondered if she could really speak her mind given her father’s position and the fact that they served a totalitarian government.

That was a funny thought, really. Nothing I saw in the Voronins, nor even in the KGB protection officers or the diplomatic officers, or anyone at the reception, gave a hint of the totalitarian nature of the Soviet Union. That reinforced in my mind that I was indeed dealing with an aristocratic class by another name. They did not really suffer from the tight control that the average Russian, East German, or Polish citizen suffered, not to mention the other East Bloc countries.

I usually didn’t sleep on planes, and the flight was short, but I nodded off about fifteen minutes after takeoff, waking when the pilot announced our descent into Chicago O’Hare. The nap helped, but I was going to need some extra sleep soon. It might be difficult, given that Stephie was expecting to be together. I wondered if she’d put up with a nap before we fooled around. I hoped that she would, or my performance might suffer.

The flight landed on time at O’Hare and taxied to the gate. After I walked off the plane, I went to the baggage claim to get my suit bag, but had to wait about ten minutes before the first bags arrived. Fortunately, mine was one of the first on the belt, and when it appeared, I grabbed it and headed for my car in the long-term lot. It was bitterly cold outside, with the mercury showing -18°F, and the winds blowing at over 20 miles per hour. A light snow started to fall just as I reached my car. I started the engine and let the car warm up for ten minutes while I shivered in the extreme chill. I finally put the car in gear and headed out of the lot onto Bessie Coleman Drive, and then onto the feeder Ramp towards I-90 that would take me to IIT.

About forty minutes later, I parked near Stephie’s dorm and braved the cold, blustery, and snowy air to walk inside. The student manning the desk rang Stephie’s room and three minutes later she bounced out of the elevator and quickly crossed the lobby to where I was standing. After she hugged me tightly, I took her bag from her and we walked out to the car. I was amazed at how quickly the car had cooled in the five minutes that had passed since I’d shut off the engine. I turned the heat to maximum and the fan to high and we headed towards Hyde Park.

“How was your trip?” Stephie asked.

“It was pretty good. I was up late last night and had to get up early this morning so I could use a short nap. I took one on the plane, but if you’ll let me, I’d like to take a nap for an hour right after we eat lunch.”

“Sure, so long as you don’t mind me in bed with you!” she said impishly.

I chuckled, “I don’t mind. I’d have been surprised if you hadn’t asked that, Peaches!”

“Are you really serious about getting peach juice all over your face, Yankee?” she asked.

“Peaches, I can’t wait to put my tongue in you and taste that nectar directly, instead of from my finger,” I smirked.

“Damn it, Yankee, and you’re going to take a nap?” she giggled.

“Patience, Peaches. Good things come to those who wait!”

“I’ve been waitin’ since I was in tenth grade!”

“Then another hour or two won’t kill you, will it?” I chuckled.

“It might kill YOU!” she declared feistily.

A few minutes later, I turned onto 53rd Street and found a parking spot. I grabbed my bags as well as Stephie’s overnight bag, and we walked to the building and then upstairs to my apartment. Elyse greeted me as I walked in, refraining from calling me ‘honey’ as she usually did.

“Hi, Elyse!” Stephie said brightly.

“Hi, Stephie! How are you?”

“Good. How was your break?”

“Good. I’ve been back a few days. Steve and I went to a hockey game before he left for DC.”

“Did you see Warren?” I asked.

“Yes, Friday night, then all day Saturday. Things are good!” she smiled.

“All day?” I grinned.

“Get your mind out of the gutter, Steve Adams,” Elyse said, laughing.

“Oh no no! That’s just where his mind belongs today!” Stephie giggled.

I put our bags in my room and Elyse and I fixed lunch. I made cream of broccoli soup and sandwiches while Elyse set out the chips, pickles, and sodas, and set out plates and bowls on the table. We ate and then Elyse and I cleaned up.

“I’m going to take a nap, Elyse. I was up late last night and early this morning,” I said.

“Uh-huh. A nap. Sure!” she smirked.

“No, seriously!” I said. “You know Russians and vodka!”

Elyse laughed, and Stephie and I went down the hall to my room. I shut the door behind us, set the alarm for ninety minutes, and then quickly stripped down to my underwear and got into my bed. Stephie stripped down to her panties and got in next to me. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke just before the alarm to find Stephie wearing a robe, sitting in the bay window with a blanket pulled over her to stay warm. I grabbed my robe from my bag and put it on, then went to use the bathroom. I was back in my room a couple of minutes later.

“Isn’t it cold sitting there?” I asked.

“It actually isn’t too bad. We don’t get weather like this in Dawsonville, so I like watching the snow. I got your heavy blanket pulled over me and I have my robe on and I’m sitting on the cushions.”

“Do you want some hot chocolate or tea?” I asked.

“Hot chocolate would be nice,” Stephie said.

I walked out to make our drinks and saw Elyse on the couch.

“You really did nap!” she exclaimed.

“Listening at my door, were you?” I smirked.

“Guilty as charged,” she smirked.

“So things went well with Warren?”

“Yes!” she exclaimed. “He’s comfortable with our situation. I told him about Stephie and Kara and about Kara moving in with you in the Fall and between that and his friend, it’s cool. He spent the night last night. I figured it was better if he wasn’t here when you plucked your peach!”

“You are bad, Elyse Clarke!” I chuckled.

“You know it, Steve Adams!” she smirked.

I finished making the hot chocolate and took the two mugs back to my room. Stephie moved to one of my beanbag chairs and I sat in the other one. We sipped our hot chocolate quietly for a few minutes.

“Yankee, are you trying to delay this or put me off?” Stephie asked.

“Not at all. There’s plenty of time, Peaches. I mean, if you just want to spread your legs, have me jam it in, and be done, we can do that. Or, we can take our time and I’ll make you feel so good you’ll never want to stop!” I grinned.

“It just seems that you’re delayin’ things. First the nap, then the hot chocolate. It seems like you’re not sure or somethin’.”

“You’re the one who’s delayed things until today,” I said gently. “I really, truly needed that nap. I was up late almost every night with Ivan Voronin drinking vodka like a Russian, the dinner was last night, and it was late before I got to sleep. I was up very early this morning to make my flight. You knew I was flying early today when you asked me to do this today. I’m not sure why you’re so upset with me!”

“I’m not upset, damn it! I’m horny!” she said, her frustration showing. “Ever since you did that thing with your finger a month ago, I’ve been going stir-crazy!”

“Let’s see if we can take the edge off, Peaches,” I said as I took her mug from her.

I put both mugs on my desk and went to sit on the bed. I propped pillows against the headboard, took off my robe, sat on the bed, and leaned against the pillows. I patted the bed between my legs and Stephie stood up and dropped her robe and came and sat between my legs, and leaned back against me.

I put my arms around her and slipped one hand into her black lace panties. I twirled my fingers in her soft, black pubic hair, then gently slid my middle finger between her legs and began rubbing lightly. Stephie moaned and her juices began to flow freely. I nestled my finger between Stephie’s labia and applied gently pressure to her clit.

“Yes...” Stephie sighed.

I moved my other hand to cup her breast and tweaked her nipple softly. She wiggled her butt against my erection and giggled.

“That thing has got to get in me soon!”

“It will, Peaches, I promise!”

I continued fingering Stephie gently for a couple minutes until she moaned again, groaned, and pushed her mons hard against my hand. Seconds later, she groaned again, louder, then finally a third time.

Stephie let out a long breath, “I can’t believe how good that feels!”

I gently pulled my hand from her panties. Stephie turned her head so that we could kiss. I tasted peach lip gloss and our tongues gently touched and swirled. She turned fully to lie against me, her hard nipples pressing into my chest. I pushed my hands inside her panties and cupped her firm butt, pulling her tightly against me. We kissed for a couple of minutes, then Stephie pulled back.

“Is it time for you to eat the ripe peach and get juice on your face?” she whispered.

I nodded and Stephie got off the bed. I stood up as well and watched as she slowly slid her panties down her short legs and stepped out of them. She struck a quick pose, showing me her beautiful, small but proportional body. She moved to the bed and lay on her back, her legs slightly spread, and smiled at me. I moved to lie between her legs, to suckle her breasts, each in turn.

“Holy shit!” Stephie gasped, then, as I swirled my tongue around her nipple, urged, “Keep doing that!”

After several minutes, I kissed my way down to her mons, and planted a soft kiss at the top of her labia. I smelled her fresh scent and breathed deeply. I slipped my arms under her legs and dipped my head down to lick her from the bottom of her labia to the top.

“Oh!” Stephie exclaimed, bucking her hips slightly.

I licked once again with the flat of my tongue, and Stephie responded by moaning. The next time, I pressed the tip of my tongue between her labia and slowly dragged it from bottom to top, lightly touching her clit. She tasted fantastic, almost sweet. I licked several more times, with Stephie moaning softly. I ever so slowly pressed my tongue into her, surprised to encounter a barrier. She flinched at the contact, so I backed off slightly and swirled my tongue, drinking deeply of her juices.

I closed my mouth on her clit and began sucking and licking. Her hands went to the back of my head, pulling me tight to her crotch. I was able to reach both of her breasts with my hands and began running my fingers across her nipples.

“Oh ... my ... God...” she gasped. “I feel like I’m going to explode!”

I sucked a bit harder and applied more pressure with my tongue. Suddenly, Stephie arched her back and groaned loudly, pressing my face into her pussy with her hands. When her orgasm passed, I rubbed my face against her pussy, coating it with her juices, then moved up to cover her body with mine.

“My face is covered with Peach juice!” I smirked.

She kissed me hard, our tongues battling for control. I held myself up by my elbows and knees, and put my glans against her labia. Stephie instinctively wrapped her short legs around my thighs and gently thrust her hips towards me.

“I need you, Steve,” she whispered.

I applied gentle pressure with my hips and my glans slipped through her outer labia and the tip of my dick came into contact with her hymen. Stephie continued gently thrusting towards me. I looked deeply into her eyes and thrust firmly into her.

“Auuuuggghhhh!” she cried as I tore her barrier.

“Shit! Shit! Shit! That hurt!” she exclaimed, a tear in her eye.

I stopped, but she put her hands on my butt, wrapped her legs tighter around me, pulled against me and thrust hard upwards with her hips. I slipped most of the rest of the way into her and then drove my hips forward solidly to embed myself fully in her small, tight pussy. I paused, but Stephie had other ideas, slowly raising and lowering her hips. I got the message, bent down to kiss her, and began meeting her thrusts.

Stephie put her arms around me and pulled me down on top of her, wrapped her legs around my butt, and started humping hard against me. Suddenly, she was in a complete frenzy, her small body moving almost violently. I matched her thrusts, and she moaned into my mouth. She broke the kiss and gasped for breath. We continued humping wildly for another three minutes or so before her entire body stiffened, she squeezed me tight and screamed.

“Unnnnngggghhhhh! Yes! Unnnnnggggghhhhh! Yes! Unnnnnggggh! Yes!”

On the third scream she came almost violently, her body shaking and her pussy spasming hard. I continued thrusting in and out of her, and she relaxed and began humping back again.

“Make ... it ... happen ... again...” she pleaded, gasping for breath.

Sweat was dripping from my body as we slammed our bodies together again and again. She was quickly building to another massive orgasm and when it overtook her several minutes later, I slammed hard into her and fired jet after jet of cum into her, feeling as if I would never stop cumming. We both relaxed, and I kissed her softly several times. We lay together for several minutes to catch our breath. My erection faded and my dick slipped from her battered pussy. I slid down, kissing my way towards her mons.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.