A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I
Chapter 26: Thanksgiving Break, Part III

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 26: Thanksgiving Break, Part III - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

November, 1981, Milford, Ohio

Stephanie was waiting for me when I pulled into the driveway and came walking out to the car.

“So?” she smirked.

“A wildcat, just as you predicted. She’s going to be sore for a couple of days, I suspect.”

“Tell me about it! I sure was!”

“You both asked for it!” I grinned.

“Oh, I’d do exactly the same if I had to do it all over again. Did you get her unconscious?”

“No, I did not. And I thought we weren’t talking about stuff like this!”

“Special circumstance. This was your final appearance, so to speak.”

I nodded in agreement, then said, “My reputation here should completely die down in another year. Nobody will be talking and it will just kind of fade into history where it belongs. But that was a hell of a final time!”

We pulled into the Krajicks’ driveway and Stephanie hopped out to let them know that we were here. The three of them came back to the car and got in, Ed and Stephanie in the back seat and Bethany in the front.

“Just like our old double-dates!” Bethany smirked.

“Except you and I are just friends. I won’t interfere with you and Gene and you know it!”

“Oh, I know it. Now I know how Melanie feels and I understand why she acts the way she does around you. But I can’t kiss you like she does.”

“And you shouldn’t. Hell, she shouldn’t. But I don’t know that anyone could make her stop. It’s just Melanie. How are things with Gene?”

“Good. I talked to him last night. He’s home in Boulder. Hey, I wonder if he’s anywhere near Katt and her partner.”

“No clue. I haven’t talked to Katt in months. I should probably give her a call to see how things are going. I’m sure I’ll hear from Laura at some point, given she said she wanted to come to Chicago. Now that I think about it, I’m actually surprised that I haven’t heard from her. Anyway, did you get Gene to relax about Jennifer’s friend?”

“Kind of. He’s pretty conservative, so it’s difficult for him, but I’m working on it. It’s really the only thing we disagree on. He just can’t accept two girls being together like that,” she replied.

I thought Gene’s head might explode if he knew about Bethany and Pam and especially about Bethany and Kathy! I let her comment pass.

“How’s Pam doing? Has she gotten her act together?”

“No. Her mom actually drove down from Eau Claire to have a talk with her. I think the school let her mom know about Pam’s poor grades. Hopefully Pam will get her act together. I’d room with Gene, but that’s not allowed. We’d have to get a place off campus and neither of us really wants to do that.”

“It’s some extra work, and a bit more expensive, but Elyse and I manage, but it’s not always easy.”

I pulled into the lot at Frisch’s and we went inside and sat in a booth. We ordered and our food was up quickly. We ate and chatted about school, hearing all about Stephanie and Ed’s Freshman year. It was clear to me that they were madly in love and I was happy about that. I wondered if it could last, given that they were only fifteen and fourteen. Only time would tell.

“Ed, do you have the keys for my Big Brother? He has his dinner date tomorrow with Joyce and Kara.”

“Yep. And clean sheets on the bed,” he smirked, handing over the keys.

“Down boy!” Stephanie said. “Don’t let your imagination run too wild!”

We all laughed. I caught Stephanie’s eye, and she gave me a look that told me she was sticking her tongue out at me. I gave her a look that said she should put it to use on me. We both broke up laughing again.

“What are you two laughing about?” Ed asked.

“Ignore them, little brother,” Bethany said. “They have some kind of weird telepathic communication like the one some twins have.”

Bethany knew more or less what we’d communicated because she and I were on the same wavelength. And she knew all about my history with my little sister. Ed did not. We finished eating and walked outside. The drizzle from earlier in the day had ended so the four of us took a walk.

“Stephanie, did you need the keys now? Bethany and I can find something to do.”

“Uh, no,” she said, shaking her head quickly with a bit of a flush.

She had her period! I just smiled and nodded. Bethany smirked, and Ed made a sour face. Yep. I was right.

“Of course, if you and Bethany want to go, Ed and I can find something to do!” she giggled.

“Smart ass. You know better than that!” I said. “Bethany has a boyfriend.”

“She’d fuck you in a heartbeat and you know it!” Stephanie teased.

“Stephanie, that’s enough!” I said crossly.

She made a sad face at me, and then she and Ed walked ahead.

Bethany took my hand, leaned close and whispered, “She’s right, you know.”

“Bethany?” I quizzed with surprise.

“I would, but you won’t. And I’m glad. You need to be strong for both of us. Just as you are with Melanie.”

“You got it, Sweetheart! You stick with Gene. If something changes down the road, we’ll talk. But you know as well as I do that I’m going to be with Kara.”

“I do. Please don’t think less of me,” she said, a tear running down her cheek.

“Why the heck would I do that? Bethany Michelle Krajick, I love you. I’ve loved you since that first night we went to the dance. I know you’ve loved me since then as well. But there was something that was keeping us apart. I don’t know what it was and I bet you don’t either.”

“I don’t,” she sniffed. “I tried so hard to figure it out, but I couldn’t.”

“I know, Sweetheart. All we can do now is love each other and be best friends. We can’t predict the future, but it sure looks like fate has something in store for us other than being married to each other.”

“I know. Someday, before we marry other people, I hope we’ll have one last chance.”

“One day at a time, Bethany. Stick with Gene. Don’t mess it up. He’s a fantastic guy. He’s good for you!”

“Thanks for loving me and being my friend. Thanks for helping me get past my rape. Thanks for everything. I owe you my life.”

“No, you owe yourself your life! You’ve moved past the rape and you have the rest of your life to live it for yourself, for your future husband and for your kids and grandkids!”

“You have no idea how much I love you,” Bethany sighed.

“Oh, I do. And I love you that much as well. Best friends?”

“Best friends!”

We caught up with Ed and Stephanie and then turned back to the car. Bethany and I continued to walk with our arms around each other, and Ed and Stephanie held hands. We got back to the car and then headed back to the Krajicks’ to drop off Ed and Bethany. We walked them to the door. Ed and Stephanie exchanged a quick kiss as did Bethany and me, though ours was on the cheeks. My little sister and I got back into the car and I backed out of the driveway to head home.

“Stephanie Ann Adams, you have GOT to learn to keep your damned mouth shut!”

“I’m sorry. It was a huge mistake!” she whimpered, eyes downcast.

“She’s super fragile and unsure. She wants to be with me, but she knows she can’t. You can’t say stuff to her like that! Got it?”

“Yes, Steve,” she said quietly.

“I’m also wondering why you’re teasing so much. And talking about sex with me again. What’s going on?”

She sighed, “I miss having you around. It’s so different now than when you were at home with me.”

“I thought everything was going well with school, Mom, and Ed.”

“It is. But I miss you something fierce, Big Brother. I miss our talks and swimming and you making me breakfast.”

“I know, Stephanie, I know.” I said.

“I want to make love to you,” she said softly, almost in a whisper.

That little revelation didn’t really surprise me all that much, given how she’d been talking and teasing. But I was pretty sure that part of our life needed to be over and done with.

“I thought we were done with that,” I said gently.

“You don’t want me?” she said, a tear forming in her eye.

“Stephanie, I don’t know what to say. This is kind of unexpected!”

“Is it, Big Brother? Really?”

She knew me far too well for me to fib to her like that.

I sighed, “No, I guess not. That would really complicate things. Can I think about it and then we talk about it before I go back to Chicago?”

“Yes.”

We drove the last minute in silence. When we arrived home, she leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, then got out of the car and walked inside. I sat for a minute, thinking about what she’d just said. I wasn’t going to figure out what to say to her in a couple of minutes. I put the car in gear and headed over to Kara’s house. She opened the door right away when I rang the bell and gave me a big hug and a soft kiss.

“What are we doing today, Steve?”

“I don’t know,” I said.

“What’s wrong?” Kara asked, detecting my confusion over the situations with Bethany and Stephanie.

I couldn’t say anything about Stephanie’s request at this point, because I had no idea what it meant or why she really was asking. On the other hand, telling her about Bethany was a good thing, because it would reinforce the fact that Bethany was moving on.

“Everything and nothing. Bethany and I had a talk at lunch today. It really was Stephanie’s fault. She said something that we all know is true, but that should never have been said out loud. Bethany is still working through the end of our relationship and it’s tough on her. She’s getting there, but it’s going to take more time. Gene’s good for her and I don’t want her to mess it up because she’s carrying a torch for me. She is, of course, but it gets dimmer every day.”

“What did your sister say?”

“She just said that Bethany still wanted to be with me. I really dressed Stephanie down afterwards about saying things that can hurt people.”

“She’s only fourteen, Steve. She has a lot to learn. Just as I do. Just as you do. Don’t be too hard on her.”

“I suppose. What do you say to a sauna? Just to relax, not fool around. Is that OK?”

“Yes. That’s fine. We can make love later if you feel like it, but if not, I understand.”

We got in the car and headed to Melanie’s house. Mrs. Spencer was home, so we wore our robes as we walked down the hall to the sauna. When the rocks were warm, I put a lot of water on them. Kara and I sat close together, with our arms around each other. I took several deep breaths and let the steam work its magic on me. The sauna always relaxed me and helped me clear my mind, and today was no different.

Twenty minutes later, I was feeling a lot better. I still didn’t know how to talk to Stephanie about the situation, but I felt good about Bethany. She was getting better, and I just needed to make sure that I kept things on the right track with her and that I didn’t send any wrong signals. The wrong word, the wrong touch, the wrong look could cause her to regress. I realized I was back to walking on egg shells with her, just like I had back when I first met her. She was just as vulnerable now as she was then, but for different reasons. Gene was good for her. In time, she’d be completely recovered. And that day would be a glorious one.

The door opened a crack, interrupting my train of thought. Melanie stuck her head in.

“You guys almost done? Pete and I would like to use the sauna when you’re finished.”

“A few more minutes, I guess,” I said.

“Oh, come on in,” Kara said with a smirk.

“Kara?” Melanie and I both said at the same time.

“It’s OK. Come on in,” she said firmly.

Two minutes later, Pete and Melanie came into the sauna. Pete’s eyes got wide as saucers when he saw Kara. Clearly, Melanie had failed to mention that Kara was sitting naked in the sauna. Melanie’s smirk told me that I was right. It was a typical Melanie move that I should have expected.

I saw Kara’s eyes follow Melanie and Pete as they moved past us to sit on the upper bench. I was sure that Kara had seen other girls in gym class, but Pete would have been only the second guy she’d seen. I’d be curious to see what Kara said about the whole situation. For her, this was a big step, in some ways, bigger than the one we’d taken in the shower the other day.

About ten minutes later, Kara and I got up and left the sauna. We took our quick showers, dried off, put on our robes and went back to the guest room.

“Want to cuddle a bit and talk?” she asked.

I took her hand, and we climbed into the bed, pulled the comforter over us and Kara snuggled close to me.

“That was pretty bold, even for the new Kara,” I said.

“You and your friends do it all the time, don’t you?”

“We have in the past, yes.”

“Then I need to be able to do that with you. We’re partners and I want to be able to do the things you like to do with you. I assume that in any house you buy or build, you’ll have a sauna, so now’s the time to get used to it. You told me that Pete and Melanie were safe.”

“I did. You’re an amazing girl, Kara Blanchard!”

“You seem in a better mood now. The sauna seems to help you relax.”

“It does. You know how much I care for Bethany and want her to be happy. It’s tough for her because of the relationship we developed when Jennifer sent her to me for help. She had a huge breakthrough when she made love with Gene for the first time. It’s getting better, but she had a bit of a relapse because of what Stephanie said. I’m pretty sure I know what’s up with my sister as well. She misses me. We were really close and now I’m away most of the time.

“I think, in a sense, it was easier when I was in Sweden because she knew I’d be gone for a year, but back on a certain date. Now I’ve moved out and only come home occasionally. It helps that she has a steady boyfriend in Ed Krajick, but she misses us swimming together in the mornings, me making breakfast for her, and having our discussions. She’ll get over it, but it’s bugging her now and I think that’s why she let that comment slip.”

“You two always had an odd relationship, and, for a while, a quite improper one. But I can understand how she feels. I wish you could have stayed here in Milford, or at least closer, but I realize that you had to leave for very good reasons. I miss you tremendously. July can’t arrive fast enough!”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.