A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 24: Thanksgiving Break, Part I

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24: Thanksgiving Break, Part I - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

November, 1981, Milford, Ohio

We made good time, arriving at Kathy’s house about 2:00pm. She and Kurt thanked me for the ride and we agreed that I’d pick them up at noon on Sunday so we could be back in Hyde Park by 5:00pm Chicago time and they could be back at Northwestern by 6:00pm. We agreed to have lunch on Wednesday, then I said goodbye, got back in the car, and pulled out of Kathy’s driveway to head to the Spencers’ house.

Melanie and Pete were there waiting for me, and I got one of Melanie’s usual searing French kisses, as well as a handshake and backslap from Pete. I put my bag in the guest room and then came back downstairs. Pete and Melanie wanted to know if Kara and I would go to dinner with them, and I told them I was sure that was fine. I let them know I was going to head to my parents’ house to see my dad and little sister, then I’d go pick up Kara and come back.

I headed down Wolfpen-Pleasant Hill road to Klondyke and then onto Overlook. I pulled into the driveway, parked the car, then got out. My sister came bounding out of the house and nearly tackled me when she threw her arms around me. I thought for a moment she was going to give me a very un-sisterly kiss, but at the last second, she kissed me on the cheek.

“Hi, Stephanie!” I said with a grin. “Happy to see me?”

She ground her hips into me, “I bet I can make you happy to see me, BIG brother,” she teased.

I just laughed as she released me and we walked inside. I went to the office to say hi to my dad. We talked a bit, and he said that he’d checked with my grandmother and everything was fine for Friday and said again that he’d miss me at Thanksgiving dinner because I wouldn’t be home. I got an evil glare from my mom, but ignored it. She was keeping her mouth shut and as long as she did that, I wasn’t going to react to anything she did.

I asked if I could have some friends over on Saturday from 1:00pm to around 8:00pm. I got an even more evil glare from my mom, but once again, she stayed quiet. Dad approved and after talking for another ten minutes about school and friends and work, I headed down the hall to my old room, where Stephanie was waiting.

“What was with that greeting?” I asked with a querulous look.

“I was thinking about last Summer while I was waiting for you. I have some really good memories, Big Brother.”

“Me too, Squi ... Stephanie.”

“I can tell! It even made you forget about not using the old nickname. Or were you trying to say you wanted me to be Squirt again?” she asked with an arched eyebrow.

“Now you’re just being bad, young lady!” I declared mirthfully.

“I know!” she replied impishly. “It’s fun.”

“How are things with Ed?”

“Good! He does what he’s told, and he gets rewarded!” she smirked.

“Jeez, Steph, you ARE evil!”

“You know from personal experience what he’s getting, so it’s not like he’s being punished or anything!”

I chuckled, “True. How is school?”

“Good. Tracey wants you to call her. Ed and I have gone out with her and Marty a few times. It’s been fun. She hinted at wanting the four of us to get together, if you know what I mean, but I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

“Hmm. I can’t answer that one for you. Just remember, anything like that fundamentally changes a relationship. You need to be sure Ed can handle it.”

“That’s my biggest concern, but also I think Tracey wants some of the stuff I did with Jen, and I don’t want to do that with anyone but Jennifer.”

“Then don’t. Tracey won’t get mad. Just tell her you prefer just being one-on-one with Ed. She’ll be cool with that. I know her pretty well.”

“You taught her, so I guess you should! She gets hit on at school ALL the time. Marty just laughs because he knows she’ll never step out on him. She’s lost some weight too, Big Brother. And she’s dressing nicer. She’s looking really good.”

“Let me call her,” I grinned.

I picked up the phone and dialed Tracey’s house. She was home and came to the phone when her dad called her.

“Hey, Steve! Can we get together?”

“Sure. Lunch any day this week except Thursday and Friday. Will that work?”

“Yes! How about Monday? I’ll let Marty know.”

“I assume it’s OK to bring Kara?”

“Duh! I expected you to bring her! Got another minute?”

“Sure, what’s up?”

“Would you be interested in getting together with Jessica?”

“What happened to Marty?”

“He would have if it’d been the three of us, but she didn’t want that. Marty doesn’t want to be with anyone alone.”

I sighed inwardly. Jessica was cute, bubbly, and would likely be a wildcat in bed. As much as I wanted that experience, I had more than enough on my plate. The situation with Papiya and Jackie had made me think about the reputation that I’d had before. I was tempted, but it didn’t seem like a good idea.

“I’m not so sure it’s a good idea. A lot of things have changed.”

“Well, think about it. She’s free this week. And don’t worry, she knows how to keep her mouth shut. It won’t start your reputation all over again.”

We said goodbye and hung up.

“Jessica?” Stephanie asked.

“Good guess!” I replied. “Or did you already know?”

“Tracey told me about it the last time we went out. And no, I’m not lending Ed out for anything like that! If he so much as puts his lips on another girl, I’ll cut his balls off and make him eat them. On the football field. During halftime.”

“Wow. Possessive much?”

“I don’t want him straying. We’re a couple. I haven’t brought any of my friends in like I thought I would. It’s kind of like you and Kara, though you did make an exception for me!” she said with a smile that conveyed a fond memory.

“I did. And it was the right thing to do.”

“So, Jessica? Why not? You and Kara aren’t steady, she’s not expecting you to be celibate, and Jessica will fuck you nearly to death if she’s anything like I think she’ll be.”

“Back off a bit, please. There are girls in Chicago, plus my Russian friend. And there’s Kara. I don’t want to mess things up with her.”

“This wouldn’t. You’re going to end up with Kara, Big Brother. We all know it. Nothing has changed there, right?”

“Correct. She listed my Chicago address as her home address on her application to IIT. And I’m super happy about that.”

“Then take your opportunities before you get fitted for the ball and chain. You’re going to sleep with Tatyana, if she’ll have you. And it sounds as if you will with Stephie, too. And I suspect you’ll be with Pia in Sweden if she’s available; not to mention Karin. So go and give Jessica her roll in the hay.”

“Fitted for the ball and chain?” I asked, chuckling.

“How much freedom are you going to have with Kara living with you? Zero.”

“Yeah, if by freedom you mean chances to screw things up by having sex with girls besides Kara. But otherwise, what have I had to stop doing because of Kara? She doesn’t mind me having female friends. Heck, she likes my friends like Joyce and Bethany. Hell, she even tolerates you; why I’ll never know!” I added with a grin.

“Fuck you, Big Brother!” she declared with a smirk.

“Only in your dreams!”

She smiled. “Give Jessica her roll in the hay; it’ll be fun. She’s a really sweet girl who wants the ‘Steve Adams Experience’. She won’t go psycho on you or anything like Trish.”

“How is Trish?”

“She’s fine. She found a boyfriend, but she’s taking it really slow.”

“That’s a good thing. Stephie is like that. And so is Elyse.”

“What are you talking about? Elyse slept with you the day she met you!”

“She’s seeing a guy named Warren. Her personal rule is six months of dating, at least. It was a very special circumstance that I can’t go into. Changing the subject, I’m sure Ed told you why he needed my number.”

“He did. And that asshole Josh Benton is going to prison! On Tuesday, the prosecutor charged him with three rapes after two other girls came forward.”

“He deserves anything and everything he gets. Your boyfriend wants him dead.”

“Yeah, and he’d do it if he had the chance. Just as you would have if Bethany hadn’t told you to back off. Ed doesn’t care what Bethany wants.”

“How’s he doing at the deli?”

“Fine. He runs extra errands and stuff like you did.”

“Think I can borrow the key to the apartment for Wednesday? Joyce and Kara want to cook dinner for me.”

“Sure. I’m positive it’ll be cool.”

“Thanks. How about a double-date with Bethany and Ed for lunch on Tuesday?”

“I don’t think Bethany is going to sleep with Ed!” she giggled.

“Smart Aleck! Bethany isn’t sleeping with anyone but Gene at this point! You’re really teasing today.”

“It’s fun!”

I nodded, “I know you love doing it. I need to head to Kara’s.”

We hugged, Stephanie kissed me on the cheek, then whispered, “And the dreams are fantastic!”

I smiled, knowing she was giving me the full teasing treatment. I kissed her forehead and then headed to my car for the short drive to pick up Kara. She answered when I rang the bell, squealed, hugged me tight, gave me a quick kiss on the lips. She called goodbye to her mom and dad, shut the door, then we headed back to Melanie’s house in my car.

“What time do you have to be home?” I asked.

“Mom said 11:00pm! Did you finalize your plans for the week?”

“Yep. Today I’m with you. Tomorrow, I’m going to Don Joseph’s house. On Monday, you and I are having lunch with Tracey and Marty. On Tuesday, I’m going to have lunch with Bethany, Ed and Stephanie. Bethany didn’t bring Gene along, but Kathy did bring Kurt. We’re having lunch with them on Wednesday, and then, of course, we’re having dinner with Joyce. I’ll get the keys to the apartment from Ed for that. Thursday is Thanksgiving dinner at your house. Friday is Thanksgiving at my grandmother’s house. I go home on Sunday, and I’m picking up Kurt and Kathy at noon. The only thing I haven’t planned yet is getting together with Larry.”

“Wow. That’s a lot. Can we spend Tuesday evening together? And get together on Saturday?”

“I’m hoping to have a small party on Saturday. I talked to my dad, I just need to invite the gang. It won’t be huge, just Pete, Melanie, Kathy, Kurt, Bethany, Ed, Larry, Joyce, Mary, Marty, Tracey, and my sister.”

“We have to have time together on Saturday night!” she said sexily.

“Already factored in, Honey! The party will go from 1:00pm to 8:00pm. Bethany has a pretty long drive on Sunday, and she’ll be driving alone.”

“Good!” she declared. “I mean, about the time alone, not Bethany’s drive!”

We pulled into the Spencers’ driveway and parked. We went inside to find Pete and Melanie sitting on the couch, waiting for us.

“What’s the plan?” I asked.

“How about a sauna?” Melanie smirked.

“Mel!” Pete said sternly.

She looked at me and I just shrugged. I had no idea what Kara thought about something like that, because that would mean that Pete would see her naked. I was pretty sure that was a line she wouldn’t cross, but I didn’t want a lecture from her about not accepting how she’d changed.

“Don’t get upset with her, Pete,” Kara said. “I like the idea, but I can’t do it with anyone but Steve at this point. Sorry, Melanie.”

Kara said it sweetly and didn’t blush. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

“Well, then I guess we’ll go to dinner around 5:30pm. I suppose you two might want to spend some time together before then?” Melanie smirked.

“Yes!” Kara said brightly.

I took Kara’s hand and led her upstairs to the guest room and shut the door behind us. Kara turned and melted into my arms, and we exchanged a soft kiss. We slowly undressed each other, pausing frequently to kiss and touch and hug. When we were naked, we got into bed and made love gently and slowly, savoring the exquisite pleasure that we found in each other’s bodies. When we finished, we cuddled in the bed with Kara’s head on my chest.

“How are things in Chicago?” she asked.

“Good. School is good, the apartment is nice, my karate class is going well, and I’ve made some business sales. All in all, I’m pretty happy.”

“Are you and Elyse still sleeping together?”

“For now. She has her eye on a guy named Warren who she’s gone out with a few times. Unless I miss my guess, they’ll be a couple sometime in the Spring, maybe as early as when the new semester starts in January. He seems like a nice enough guy and I think Elyse is sizing him up for permanent boyfriend material. She knows you’re coming to Chicago in July.”

“Do you hang out with Kathy and Kurt a lot?” she asked.

“Yes. Most weekends, they come down on Saturday and stay until Sunday evening. Kurt is a great guy and we’re becoming good friends. He and Kathy are pretty much the perfect couple. I’m super happy for them. We’ve seen Bethany once, well, I mean in Chicago. Kathy and I went up to see her to meet Gene for the first time. Then a couple of weeks ago, they visited for a day on Sunday.”

“And Bethany is committed to him?”

“In a major way. She’s happier than I’ve seen her in a long time. And I think she’s finally broken the dependency on me, at least for the most part. As Kathy pointed out, there’s an uncanny physical resemblance between Gene and me. From everything I’ve seen, he’s a great guy. His only hang up is Jennifer’s choice of a partner, but I think Bethany will get him to chill out about that.”

“Jennifer is dating?”

“Yes. Her name is Jocelyn.”

“Oh! Uhm, I can see why Gene would have a problem with that.”

“Yes, I was sure that you would. Can we please just agree not to judge Jennifer? I know what your church teaches on the subject, but she’s my friend and if this is what she needs, it’s what she needs.”

“But...”

I cut her off, “But nothing. What does it matter to you, in the end, who she loves? This isn’t the first relationship like that Jennifer has had. If you want to know more, you can ask her when we go to Seattle to see her in late June or early July.”

“Sorry. I guess there are some things that just seem wrong.”

“Kara, what about Larry? You know he doesn’t like girls, right?”

“I thought there was something odd about him, but I wasn’t sure.”

“Odd? You mean different? So what? Again, who cares? Is it any more of our business who Jennifer or Larry want to be with than it is your dad’s business that we want to be with each other? Would you let your dad, or anyone else, tell you not to be with me?”

“No, of course not!”

“Well, there you have it. Look, there are all kinds of things that people find morally objectionable that don’t hurt other people. If two people want to do things together, and they both agree, who are we to interfere?”

“It’s just how I was taught and raised. It’s called an abomination before God, Steve.”

“So is fornication,” I said gently. “Shall we stop doing this until we’re married?”

She sighed, “No.”

“OK. And?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.