A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 12: To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12: To Everything, Turn, Turn, Turn - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

September/October 1981, Chicago, Illinois

When we walked in, the light on the answering machine was flashing. I pressed the button to listen. It was a message from Bethany asking me to call her. I picked up the phone and dialed her dorm. They put me through to her room.

“Hey, Bethany, what’s up?”

“Can I come see you next weekend?”

“Kathy will be here, but sure. Why?”

“I just need to talk to you face-to-face.”

“Is something wrong?”

“No, I promise. Nothing is wrong. I just need to talk to my best friend.”

I had an inkling about what was bugging her, but I’d wait for her to tell me.

“Of course. Do you want to spend the night?” I said, a bit of teasing in my voice.

“Pervert!” she giggled. “I’ll just drive down on Saturday morning and drive back in the evening after dinner. It’s less than three hours. Is that OK?”

“Whatever you need. That’s less driving than I did today.”

“What?”

“I drove to Milford and back.”

“What?! Why?”

“Kara ran away from home because she was angry at her dad. I took her back home.”

“Holy shit, Steve! Her dad must have been fit to be tied!”

“Oh, he was, but on the other hand, her mom blamed him for Kara running away. I’ll explain when you’re here. But the bottom line is Kara, and I can date again.”

“Wow! OK. I’ll see you around 11:00am on Saturday.”

“My karate class won’t be quite over, but Elyse will be here to let you in.”

When I hung up, I filled Elyse in on the plans. She asked if I had any idea what was going on and I said that either Bethany had had or was going to have sex. That was the only thing that made sense to me. I had homework to do, so I sat down at my desk. I was super-tired, but I had two assignments to finish. Elyse went to bed at 10:00pm, but I didn’t crawl into bed until midnight. She didn’t wake up, and I quickly fell asleep.

I was grateful for a calm, quiet week. I went to class, turned in my assignments, worked on my projects, helped my friends with their computer science homework, went to the karate dojo, and did homework. It was busy, but it was completely drama free. Elyse and I had more or less fallen into a routine that worked well for both of us, though we didn’t really have time to play with her toys, given everything that was going on. She hinted that we needed to make time, but didn’t push it.

Kathy came on Friday night again this week, wanting to take advantage of the peace and quiet. I let her know that Bethany would be by on Saturday. She asked if Bethany was spending the night. I chuckled and said no, and that she’d called me a pervert when I asked because I’d said Kathy would be here. Kathy laughed and said I was indeed a pervert. Elyse laughed but didn’t add anything, which didn’t surprise me, given that we were keeping the intimate part of our relationship a secret.

When I arrived home from my martial arts class, Bethany was sitting on the couch talking to Kathy. We exchanged a quick kiss as we greeted each other, and I went to take a shower. I was back in the living room ten minutes later dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, drinking a glass of ice water.

“So, what’s up?” I asked.

“Kathy, do you mind if we talk in Steve’s room? No hanky-panky, I promise,” she smirked.

“You better not. At least not without me there!” Kathy teased.

It was my turn to make the comment, “Pervert!” which caused all three girls to giggle.

When we were alone in my room, sitting on the bed, I asked my question again.

“Gene asked me to go camping next weekend,” Bethany said.

“So go. Well, assuming you’re ready to take whatever the next step is.”

“I don’t know. I’m afraid! I feel almost like I did at the Turnabout Dance.”

Which didn’t surprise me. I wasn’t sure Bethany had even seriously kissed anyone but me since her rape.

“Bethany, how far have you two gone?”

“Serious kissing, and he’s touched my boobs over my shirt.”

“And how did you feel?”

“Scared out of my mind! But I managed to keep it together. I don’t think he knows. I wasn’t shaking like I was that first time you touched me.”

“But it was OK? I mean, you liked it and you were getting excited?”

“Yes. I almost jumped up and ran away when he put his hand on me, but I didn’t.”

“Have you talked to him? Told him your story, at least in broad outline?”

“No.”

“You told me, Bethany. Tell him. If this guy is someone you want to make love with, tell him.”

“But what if he doesn’t want me after that?”

“Then he’s an idiot. No, he’s a fucking idiot. Or a no-fucking idiot!” I chuckled. “Seriously, if you’re serious enough about Gene to take that step, then tell him. If you freak out when he’s making love to you, how is he going to feel? Or what if you freak out afterwards?”

“True,” she sighed. “But how can you take this so calmly, Steve? Doesn’t it bother you?”

And that was part of the problem. She was still convinced that she had to remain faithful to me if she wanted even a remote chance of marrying me.

“Bethany, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous. But that doesn’t mean it bothers me. I told you before that it will have no effect on us. None. Everything is awesome with Kara right now, and I expect it to stay that way. Maybe that’s foolish, but I’ve had it up to my eyebrows with Fate and I plan to kick it in the teeth if it fucks with me and Kara! But, if Fate somehow has decided that you and I, years down the road, are supposed to be together, you making love with Gene won’t change a damn thing.”

“OK,” she said, still not sounding convinced.

It dawned on me what I needed to do. It was the same thing I’d done to finally break through and make love to her the first time a year ago.

“Do you love him?”

“I think I might, yes.”

“Then stop second-guessing yourself! Quit doubting yourself. Go fuck Gene’s brains out. Give him an experience he’ll never forget. You make HIM pass out. Enjoy it!”

Bethany laughed, “Touché.”

She clearly got what I was making reference to. We went back out to be with the girls and I made lunch. I filled Bethany and Kathy in on what was going on with Kara. Bethany had already told Kathy about her date and Kathy revealed that she’d been on a date this week.

“So, tell us about the guy,” I said in a simpering, falsetto voice.

“Jerk!” Kathy laughed.” He’s in my English class. We went out for coffee last Wednesday night. He asked me out for this weekend, but I was already coming here so I said no, but we agreed on next Friday.”

“That actually works because Joyce is coming to visit next weekend.”

“Do you want me to come on Saturday? If not, that’s cool. My roommate is going home next weekend, so it’ll be quiet.”

“Stay at school. Maybe you can have another date on Saturday!”

She smiled, “He’s so understanding, isn’t he?”

“Yep,” Bethany said. “I told him all about Gene and he’s given me good advice, as crazy as that sounds.”

“It’s not crazy,” Elyse chimed in, “we all know who has his heart, and it sure as hell isn’t anyone in this room.”

“Lunch is ready, ladies. Why do I feel ganged-up on here?” I asked theatrically.

“You wish!” Bethany teased. “All three of us. Admit it! In fact, I dare you to deny it!”

“What guy in his right mind WOULDN’T want to have the three most beautiful girls in Chicago at the same time?” I said with a huge grin.

“You’ve never been what I would call ‘in your right mind’ Steve Adams!” Bethany teased.

“Oh, give the guy some credit. Since he started dating Kara, he’s calmed way down and is doing just fine,” Kathy said, defending me.

“True,” Bethany said. “But that doesn’t change the fact that he DOES want all of us. I’d challenge him, but sadly, I think he’d win.”

“Bethany, enough,” Kathy declared firmly, playing her usual role of moderator when things started to get out of control.

“Oh, don’t stop on my account,” Elyse said. “I have to live with him! I need all the ammunition I can get!”

Kathy just smiled, but her eyes told Elyse to drop it and Elyse got the hint. Bethany, knowing Kathy, had stopped right away. We all finished our lunch of soup, plus bread and cheese, cleaned up and we scattered in the apartment to do homework. Bethany had brought along one of her psych books that looked like it had to be about 600 pages long. I worked on a programming problem, and Elyse and Kathy were both reading something for their English classes. We took a break mid-afternoon for tea and chatted about school and how it was to be on our own. We all went back to work until I got up to make dinner.

They chatted while I cooked steaks in the broiler, boiled corn on the cob, and made a tossed salad. When we’d finished eating, everyone pitched in to clean up and then Bethany said her goodbyes. I walked her to her car and once again I got a brief hug and a peck on the lips. Our relationship had truly changed. It reminded me of how things had changed with Stephanie when we’d put a stop to the physical side of our relationship. I watched her drive away and turned to head back home.

Kathy, Elyse, and I had all had enough homework and just wanted to relax. We turned on the TV and watched The Love Boat and then Fantasy Island. I lost track of the number of groans, eye rolls, and head shakes from the three of us. The shows were just too dumb for us to watch with any regularity. Though it did lead to one good line.

“Come to bed Steve, the Love Boat will soon be making another run!” Kathy smirked.

“No, please. Don’t make me ill!” Elyse teased.

Elyse went into her room while Kathy and I got ready for bed and snuggled together.

“So, tell me about this guy,” I said, but this time with complete sincerity.

“He seems nice. He’s from Pittsburgh. He’s not a jock, in fact, he’s not in that great of shape, but he’s not really fat. I guess stocky is the right word. My luck with athletes has been pretty damn bad, present company excepted.”

“Oh PLEASE!” I groaned. “Don’t lump me with the jocks! I’m mediocre at best when I try to play anything. Sure, I stay fit, but I’m no athlete!”

“Sorry, I guess I was simply saying you stay fit, like you say. You are NOT a jock. Anyway, he’s majoring in biochemistry and he’s a Junior.”

“A Junior? Taking first year English?”

“I tested out of that. I’m in a second year course. But he’s a hard science major taking the class as his humanities elective.”

“Does he have a name?” I asked.

“Kurt. He’s really nice. We’re going to dinner and then a movie on Friday.”

“Good. I’m happy for you! I hope it works out.”

“You’ll be OK? I don’t want to let Bethany down. And I certainly don’t want to leave you hanging.”

“Bethany’s plan has clearly changed! And Kathy, I’m fine. Things with Kara have improved. I’ll see her about once a month. I’ll be OK. You look after yourself!”

“Can I still come here some weekends? Even if I’m dating Kurt seriously?”

“Of course you can! I’ll even get you a key if you want. And we’ll work out sleeping arrangements. Don’t worry about it.”

“OK. If you don’t have a problem with it, I trust you to share a bed without fooling around. I don’t want you sleeping on the couch.”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it. Or are things more serious with Kurt than you’re letting on?”

“No. They’re exactly as I said. I’m just speculating. Now, that’s enough about Kurt. Let’s talk about Steve and Kathy making love!”

“Talk?” I chuckled, pulling her to me.

When we woke on Sunday morning, the bed was a mess from our previous night’s activities. I pulled the sheets from the bed and grabbed the other set, which was already in the dirty clothes bag, pulled on a pair of shorts and t-shirt and took everything down to the laundry room and started a load. I went back upstairs to shower and dress and make breakfast for everyone. When we finished eating, I changed the laundry load and we all did homework until lunch. After lunch, I walked Kathy to her train, kissed her goodbye, and headed back home.

“Hi, Honey,” Elyse said with a naughty grin as I walked in the door. “Got enough energy to play?”

“What did you have in mind?” I asked.

“What I asked for before. Tie me up. Fuck me silly, then lick my clit until I pass out. Don’t stop, no matter what I say.”

“Well, except if you say ‘Donald Duck’. We have to always have the safe word.”

I did as she asked and about two hours later, with Elyse begging me to stop but not using the safe word, I sucked hard on her clit and she groaned loudly and then her body went limp. I grinned, smugly satisfied at my success in having done as she’d asked. I’d lost count of the orgasms she’d had after the first dozen or so. I untied her hands and ankles, then gently removed the massager from her pussy and went to the bathroom to clean it and freshen up a bit. I came back and got in bed with her and lay next to her until she woke up about two hours later.

“Holy shit!” she sighed. “At the end, it was like one long orgasm that lasted forever! That was amazing! I wonder what would happen if I did something like that to you?”

“I have no idea, though at some point the pleasure gets so strong that it’s almost painful.”

“That’s what just happened. When I was telling you to stop, I couldn’t decide if it was pleasure or pain, then that non-stop orgasm, or series of orgasms, happened; whatever the hell it was.”

We went to soak in the tub for an hour and then I made dinner. After dinner, we relaxed with a glass of wine and listened to some music. We went to bed and, not surprisingly, fell asleep without making love.

After such a crazy weekend, I was happy that another week of school came and went with nothing really out of the ordinary happening. Midterms were coming up for both Elyse and me, so we spent even more time on schoolwork. I was really happy that the project for computer science only required translating my code to PASCAL. I’d done that, and tested most of the code on my TRS-80. On Tuesday, I gave a printout of the program to Papiya and Jackie so that they could start typing up the punch cards. I made sure to go over the program with them so that they at least understood what it was doing.

On Wednesday night, I took Elyse to a hockey game at Chicago Stadium. The Pittsburgh Penguins were playing the Black Hawks, and I just had to go and see the Pens! The game was a wild, high-scoring affair with a couple of fights. It ended 5-5 after overtime. I checked the schedule to find that the Pens would be back in January and I bought tickets right away for that game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.