A Well-Lived Life - Book 6 - Kara I
Prologue

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Coming of Age Sex Story: Prologue - This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 5 - Stephanie". If you haven't read Books 1 through 5, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this sixth book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex. Book 6 has 60 chapters and about 330,000 words. It's a lengthy read. I hope you'll stick with it!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   School   First   Slow  

Pete came into my room and handed me the laptop. He sat down, which was unusual.

“They made the arrests. I still don’t believe it.”

“Believe it, Pete. All the evidence is there. It’s ironclad. Your wife certainly thought so. And so did the Grand Jury. You know they returned about a dozen RICO counts, along with a bunch of other charges.”

“I still don’t believe it.”

“I don’t know what else to say. I couldn’t have handed them anything better even if I’d had it all videotaped.”

“So that’s why you were never worried about your friends in Cincinnati.”

“Exactly. And once things went down here with Family Secrets, the writing was on the wall for Chicago. I made the call that led to where we are right now. Well, I called Melanie, and she made the actual call.”

“You played a very dangerous game, Steve. I have to say the revelation as to when you got involved floored me.”

“All because I wanted that rat bastard rapist taken out.”

“Well, he got his in the end,” Pete observed.

“He did,” I replied, “and it was fitting. And well deserved. My only regret is that it took so long.”

“On that, we agree. Your family is coming by today. I hear that Ashley’s getting ready to leave in a few weeks.”

“Yes. She’ll be in Östersund. She’s in for a hell of a Winter, that’s for sure! Birgit stayed in Göteborg when she was there a few years ago.”

“My wife thinks that they’ll kick you loose by the end of next week. You won’t need me to watch over you.”

“It’s good, Pete. My wife and I talked about just getting out of here. I have a good lead on a job and I think we’ll end up moving. Not because I’m afraid, but because we all really need the change.”

“We’ll miss you. But this isn’t like 1979. We have e-mail and cell phones and the Internet.”

“So true,” I agreed.

“That last Summer, you really grew up, Steve. The transformation was amazing. We all noticed. And we know who is responsible for it. She’s an amazing lady, isn’t she?”

“Yes, that she is.”

Pete got up from the chair.

“Need anything?”

“Nope. I’m good, Marshal Carston,” I said with a grin. “Just send my family up when they arrive.”

He nodded and shut the door behind him. It was time to continue writing.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.