Wife and Daughter Abandoned in Blizzard
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2016 by DBwriter51

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - To save his own life, Dan Bradford, abandons his wife, Kerry, and fifteen-year-old daughter, Kay, at a cabin in the mountains during a blizzard. Kerry and Kay were rescued by four brothers but had to pay a price for their rescue with their sexy bodies, and then cope with the aftermath. It changed them in ways that they could never have imagined.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Sharing   Incest   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Teacher/Student  

It had been a month since Kerry and Kay’s ordeal at the cabin. Things were almost getting back to normal. Dan was thankful that his wife hadn’t mentioned anything about wanting a divorce since she had been back. In fact, Kerry was a lot more willing when he fucked her. She moaned and gyrated her hips while fucking him. Her attitude toward sex had definitely changed.

Fifteen-year-old Kay was back in school and seemed to be doing fine. She hadn’t said anything to her mother about what she did with the men at the cabin. What her mother didn’t know was her fifteen-year-old daughter had started teasing one of her male teachers. That teacher just happened to be the father of one of her friends. One day after class, he was going over Kay’s test paper with her at his desk. Kay was bent over looking at her test; she had let her soft long blonde hair fall across his arm and then rubbed her hard nipples against it.

Calvin Graham knew what his fifteen-year-old student was doing was not by accident, he knew the hot sexy little blonde was teasing him big time. He also knew the young teen could cause him a tremendous problem, including getting him fired or arrested for statutory rape, if he got caught fucking the teasing little bitch. He was in a quandary, for the sexy beautiful fifteen-year-old definitely made his cock hard. Calvin had always been sexually attracted to young teenage girls, but had managed to stay away from his students.

However, young Kay Bradford was getting to him. Calvin had managed to keep his desire for young teenage girls under control until his own daughters started to develop. Calvin confessed to his wife Joanne about him having sexual thoughts about their daughter Rita, who had just turned sixteen. He was completely surprised by her reaction. She told him she had known for years about his attraction to young teenage girls.

Joanne told him that she had seen the way that he looked at some of the girls in his classes and saw the way he looked at their teenage daughters, especially Rita’s hot sixteen-year-old body, when she wasn’t paying attention to her father’s lustful stares. His wife said, she didn’t have a problem with him having sex with their daughters; and said she’d even help. It was Joanne’s belief that part of a teenage girl’s responsibility was to keep the men in the family satisfied. Joanne wasn’t sure why she was that way, but she knew she couldn’t help herself, there was something about fathers and relatives having sex with their teenage daughters that totally aroused her.

She knew it probably had something to do with the relationship she had with her own father and uncle; and the fact that after they had forced her to have sex with them, she became their willing teenage mistress.

When Joanne was thirteen, her mother ran off and left her and her father, she had started to develop nicely, along with starting her menstrual cycle. Her breasts were getting large enough to be noticeable and her tight little ass was starting to form. For the next couple of years Joanne and her father had a normal relationship. Then things started to change. Joanne’s body really started to develop sexually. Her breasts were getting larger and her nipples were beginning to be noticeable pushing out against her bra. Joanne had a beautiful thick mane of long blonde hair that reached just past her slim waist back then.

Joanne’s uncle, Ronald, moved in with them. That was when everything completely changed. One day, Able was telling his brother how much he missed his wife not being around to satisfy his sexual needs. He had to admit she was a bitch most of the time, but her one redeeming quality was that she had a hot body and liked to fuck.

“You know there’s no reason that either one of us should be doing without, especially with a hot sexy teen daughter like Joanne living with us. Her hot sexy body could more than satisfy us both. Hell, she’s probably already putting out for the boys at her school,” Ronald told his brother.

“I’ll admit Joanne reminds me of my ex-wife with her long blonde hair and blue eyes. She has that same incredible sexy little smile that her mother had. I’ve been noticing the swell of her hooters lately and how nice her well-rounded ass has gotten. I know she’s only recently turned sixteen, but she makes my cock hard the way she runs around the house in her skimpy little outfits. I’ve thought about banging her and would, if I knew I could get away with it,” Able said.

“I’ll do her first,” her uncle told his brother.

“You know we both could go to jail if she was to report us,” her father replied.

“I’m sure we can convince the sexy little bitch to keep her mouth shut once we’re ramming our hard cocks into her tight little blonde pussy. She has no idea where her mother is. The only choice she has is to do what we tell her,” Ronald said.

Her uncle knew his niece wasn’t going to say anything. He knew she had nowhere else to go if they were sent to prison. Young Joanne wouldn’t have anyone else she could turn to; no one knew where her mother had gone. Ronald knew Joanne would do almost anything to keep from being sent to a foster home. After her mother left them, she was afraid her father would send her away. She had begged her father not to send her away, said she’d do anything he asked her to do, and wouldn’t argue and fight with him. Young Joanne had lived up to that promise so far.

“Joanne’s going to love it when we teach her just what her hot little pussy was made for. Just imagine that pretty blonde head going up-and-down sucking our cocks,” Ronald told his brother.

“Alright, you’ve convinced me, but she may not want to do it without some physical encouragement,” her father said.

“That’s fine. She only weights maybe 110lb. I can handle her without any trouble,” her uncle replied.

“We’ll have to make sure she gets on birth control. We definitely can’t afford her getting knocked up. We would be in a pile of shit then,” her father said.

The first time it happened was just a few weeks after her sixteenth birthday; it was the start of spring break and she was out of school for a whole week. It was on a Friday night, Joanne didn’t have a date, as Ricky Tobin, the boy that she was currently dating had gone with his parents to visit his grandparents and would be gone the entire week. That didn’t sit well with the sixteen-year-old. Joanne would have to spend the whole spring break without Ricky. She had been looking forward to spring break until she found out that Ricky was going to be gone all week. It had only been a few weeks since he had fucked her for the first time.

They had gone to a party. Joanne however, had gotten unusually drunk that night so that she didn’t resist when a group of boys got her off alone to a room. If Ricky hadn’t gotten her out of there, she would probably have been raped by a dozen boys.

He took her to a local parking spot that teenagers used for making out. Ricky got Joanne in the back seat of his dad’s car. She let him unbutton her blouse and slip it off her completely. Then, while locked in a long passionate kiss, Ricky reached behind her and unhooked her bra. Joanne didn’t object when he pulled her bra away from her firm teen breasts. That was the first time she had ever let any boy get her topless.

Several boys had tried to get the beautiful blonde to show them her tits, that were as nice a set as any of the other girls in her classes. Joanne knew that she was one of the best-looking girls at her school and was well developed for her age. She didn’t mind teasing a boy to get what she wanted, but so far, none of them had gotten between her legs.

That night Joanne was very drunk as she passionately kissed Ricky while he fondled her nude breasts. When he pulled his mouth away from hers, he lowered it to her breasts, sucking one nipple, then the other one, making them hard. He knew that the beautiful blonde was far too drunk to stop him from fucking her this time. He was actually going to get her hot little pussy and win his bet at the same time.

Joanne’s head was leaned against the back of the seat, her eyes were closed, and she was moaning. The sensation she was feeling in her breasts was sending tremors throughout her whole body. Joanne could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Ricky slid his hand under her short skirt. Joanne’s panties were soaking wet and he knew the hot little bitch, that he’d been trying to get between her legs for three months, was finally going to get fucked.

He rubbed Joanne’s pussy through her panties as she spread her legs, allowing him better access and continued to moan. Ricky took full advantage and slipped his hand inside her panties. Sliding his finger along her moistened pussy lips, and then easing it in her cunt; until he felt her intact hymen. Joanne was showing no signs of resisting him. Ricky eased her down until she was lying on her back, on the back seat of the car.

Joanne didn’t want to grow up and be a slut like her mother. However, in her drunken state and what Ricky was doing to her, it was driving her wild. When he reached for her panties and eased them off her ass, Joanne held her legs together so that he could slide them down her long legs and off completely. Ricky bunched her little skirt up around her waist, and then spread her legs. Joanne had the prettiest blonde pussy that he had been trying to fuck for three months, but she had always put him off. He finally had her where he wanted her, on her back with her legs spread.

Joanne had lost all will power to stop Ricky from fucking her. She just laid there waiting for him to take her virginity. To her surprise, she felt his mouth on her pussy as he started running his tongue along her slit. Joanne started moaning louder and spread her legs wider. She put one leg on the top of the back seat and her other leg, on top of the back of the front seat. Joanne had completely surrendered herself to Ricky; he was sending tremors through her entire body. He found her clitoris and started nibbling on her little bud.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.