Brian, Where Are You? an Alone and Afraid Story
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by radio_guy

We got inside and relaxed. Beth said, "What are you going to do about Nat?"

I responded, "I'm not going to do anything about him."

"Well, he has a crush on you."

'I don't have one on him. Besides, he's a 'good' guy like Brian and my life hasn't been exemplary up to now."

"That's true. You haven't been wild crazy but you have gotten more experience than either of us even if you disregard the age difference."

"I know. I'm not sure I'm proud of that fact. However, I've decided that I am going to change. I want real guys not just bed partners. Guys are going to have to get to know me without 'knowing' me."

Beth said, "Nat would do that willingly."

"I believe so but I'm not sure how I would feel about being with him knowing my history as he does. Anyway, he will have to make the first move if he really is interested. So far, that hasn't happened and I have seen no sign that it would. He just seems to feel pity for me or want to take Brian's place as my big brother. I don't want either."

"Well suit yourself. If Nat or Amos calls me, I will be interested. I'm a widow but I'm not spending much time with 'widows' weeds.' I'm not going crazy but I will start dating as soon as I am asked politely." She grinned at me.

We sat together companionably for about five minuets when her phone rang. She said, "Hello."

She listened and then said, "Amos, that sounds good. I would love to go eat. I'll ask her. We're here at Brian's place. I moved in and she never moved out." She covered her phone. "Amos is asking me out and wanted you to come to be with Nat. Give it a chance, Sis. You might be pleasantly surprised. Nat is a good guy." I shrugged and nodded. She uncovered her phone and said, "Amos, we would love to. When and where?" She listened. "Tonight at seven will be fine. Chinese would be wonderful. We both love it." She listened some more. "We will be ready for you here at seven. Bye."

She thumbed the off button and said, "I like Amos. I'm looking forward to this evening. Will you be okay joining us?"

"Yes, Sis. However, I'm not going looking like a fifty year-old spinster nor should you. I'm going to change clothes and so will you."

She said, "I planned to change."

I cut her off. "I have clothes for you to wear. You are going to look hot. We may not even kiss them but I want their tongues to be hanging out." Beth blushed. She had dressed conservatively before her marriage and even more so since then. She had seen some of my outfits. I wasn't planning anything very risque but both Amos and Nat would have no doubts that we both were hot looking women with great figures.

I made Beth wear a different bra and panties and insisted that they match. She said, "No one is going to see my underthings. Why should they match?"

We went into my bedroom. "Beth, you will know and you will know you're hot. Now for clothing. I have two choices and you must pick one. One is a classic LBD but in a medium blue. The other is less formal." I had found a pair of slacks in a bright red and a polka dot top.

She looked at both and shook her head a tiny bit. I said, "They are not too showy but are more appealing compared to your normal outfits. Elizabeth, you dress prematurely old! Try one of them on."

She pulled on the dress. It fit her curves beautifully. It wasn't too tight though, from her face, I could tell she thought it was. I said, "That looks great. It doesn't show much but emphasizes, tastefully, the fine shape you have. Brian commented favorably on that dress when I wore it."

She said, "It's too short! How can I sit down?"

I grinned, "Carefully. You do have to pay attention to how you hold your legs for two reasons. One is your normal timidness. The other is that guys will be watching. You have great legs and they deserve to have admiring looks."

She said, "I'll try the other outfit." She pulled the dress off and pulled the slacks up her legs. They were an older pair and were tight. A panty line would have shown but she was wearing a thong of mine that matched her bra. She was facing the mirror and blushed. She turned to look over her shoulder and blushed some more. "That's way too tight."

"Can you breathe, Sis?"

"Yes."

"Can you sit down?"

"Uh, yes, but I look naked under these pants."

"You're not. You're wearing pants and are completely covered. Walk in them."

She took a few steps watching the mirror and grimaced. "I will have to be at least as careful in these as the dress."

"Sis, you're legally and well covered. You are a good looking woman with a great figure but you hide it too much. The pants aren't too tight but there is no denying that there are great legs and butt under them. Try the top."

She pulled the top on. It came down to mid hip and wasn't very tight. Then she noticed that the scoop neck showed a fair bit of cleavage. She said, "If I lean forward, my entire bra shows!"

I grinned. "You could take off the bra. Then, it wouldn't show!"

"Shirley, that is not helpful. I am not venturing out of this apartment without a bra. This outfit is worse than the dress."

"Then, wear the dress, Beth."

"That's what I'm going to do. Shirley, I should never agreed to let you dress me or even go out with those two."

I said, "First, 'those two' are nice guys. You said so. Second, you are a good looking woman and shouldn't stay at home being a widow to a man who didn't really appreciate you. We are going out for a meal and a couple of drinks with two nice men who like us for us and are gentlemen."

She had put on the dress and I had shimmied into the other outfit though without a bra. Beth said, "I thought you were going to change your ways?"

"I am. I won't sleep with either of them but they will have a very good idea about how good I can be." I giggled.

Beth blushed, "I hope you hold to this. I don't want you to embarrass us in front of Brian's friends."

"I won't but their tongues will be hanging out."

I smiled and continued, "I have to admit that I'm a little interested in Nat but I won't be his little sister."

Beth blushed. "Amos is very nice."

"Just remember, Sis. It's okay to be lusted after a bit."

Shortly, it was seven and the guys drove up in Nat's big SUV. I got in front with Nat's help while Amos helped Beth into the back seat. She showed lots of leg as she got inside. He closed the door and went around as did Nat. Nat drove us to the restaurant.

On the way, Amos said, "Thank you, both, for going out with us. We wanted to do something cheerful and hoped you might also." He paused. "Beth, you are gorgeous in that dress."

"Thank you, Amos. Shirley insisted I wear it."

"She chose well. It looks great on you. We will be proud to enter the restaurant with you two on our arms."

At the restaurant, the guys opened doors for us and gave us their arms. All of us knew we were perfectly capable of opening doors and walking but it was fun to fawned over. I liked it and could tell that Beth was enjoying Amos' caring ways and appreciative looks.

The meal was very good and, while the conversation started on Brian, both men moved to other, less emotional, subjects. Nat seemed to be very interested in my future plans to continue my education and Amos listened to Beth explain that she was taking over Brian's apartment. It had, she explained, two more years on the lease while her lease on her old place was now up. She said, "I've moved in and Shirley and I are sharing the apartment until she moves into the dorms."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.