The Treehouse - Cover

The Treehouse

Copyright© 2015 by E. W. Orc

Chapter 1: Nicole

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: Nicole - Tim plans to use his treehouse to seduce the new neighbors but in the end, who seduced whom?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

The first overture came at the end of June, the first day that I did the Taylor's yard work. In the summer I started early with my customers so that I could finish late morning before it became too hot to work. I had planned to do the Taylor's yard last hoping that I could have a little time to talk with the girls.

The temperature had already reached the mid 80's when I started mowing their yard. I took off my shirt leaving me wearing only shorts and tennis shoes as I mowed the lawn and trimmed the hedges. I had the feeling that someone watched me but I never actually saw anyone. When I finished, I put my shirt back on before knocking on the back door to collect my pay. Nikki came to the door and invited me in.

"Would you like something cold to drink?" She offered.

"Sure," I replied, "What do you have?"

"How about some lemonade?" she answered.

"Sounds good to me," I said.

Nikki poured me a glass of lemonade. I sat at the kitchen table drinking it while she went to find her mother. Shortly thereafter, Mrs. Taylor entered the kitchen followed by Lisa and Gabi.

"How much do I owe you?" she asked.

"It took me about an hour and a half," I answered. "At $10 an hour that's $15."

"Très bien," she said.

She handed me three $5 bills from her purse.

Then Nikki asked, "Do you have more work today?"

"Nah," I responded. "I'm done for the day; it's too hot to do this any longer. I'll go home, take a shower and probably go to the pool. We have a family membership so I can go all summer. Would you like to go with me?"

I glanced at Lisa and Gabi and added, "I mean all three of you. It would be great to introduce you to some of my friends. I'm sure that some of them will be there. I can take you as guests. Or are you too busy?"

Mrs. Taylor smiled when Nikki replied, "No, we've spent all week unpacking but we're almost done."

I turned to Mrs. Taylor to ask, "Would you mind if they go to the pool with me? It would be a good chance for them to meet some of the other kids in town. We can walk; it's not too far from here."

She said, "But of course they may go with you to the swimming pool. I would be happy to drive you there."

"OK," I said, "I'll be back in about 30 minutes." I turned to the girls and added, "We probably should plan to walk home because I don't have a cell phone. If you don't want to walk back in your swim suits, you should bring some clothes to change into."

With that, I went back into the yard, collected my equipment and walked across the street to my house. I cleaned my tools, put them away and entered the house. When I got there I told Mom that I was going to take a shower and then take the Taylor girls to the pool as my guests. She commented that I was very gracious to invite them to the pool. I replied that they seemed to be nice and it would give me a chance to introduce them to other kids our age. I doubt that I fooled Mom in the least about my motivation to hang out with such pretty girls.

When I got back to the Taylor's house, everyone was ready to go. The three girls wore shorts and t-shirts over their swimsuits. Gabi carried a small bag that I assumed contained towels and additional clothes for the return home. True to her word, Mrs. Taylor drove us to the pool and dropped us off. I hadn't mentioned the guest fee, but since I had invited them, I paid the couple of dollars each. I think only Gabi noticed.

We enjoyed a great afternoon. Nikki wore a rather revealing bikini that molded to her charms emphasizing her mound. Lisa and Gabi wore more conservative two-piece swimsuits. I made an effort to introduce each of the girls to friends in their age groups.

For starters, I had my sights set on Nikki. She seemed the most outgoing of the three. She had initiated the afternoon's activity by asking me what I planned to do. It turned out that Gabi had sunscreen in her bag. The girls invited me to apply the sunscreen to their backs. I thoroughly enjoyed applying the lotion. Nikki offered to return the favor. I enjoyed that even more though it made my swim trunks embarrassingly tight. We played Marco Polo along with other pool games. We enjoyed the afternoon for almost three hours until Gabi rounded us all up saying that she and her sisters had to go home in time for dinner.

We walked back home covering the couple of miles in about 40 minutes. We didn't push ourselves. I enjoyed answering their questions about the town and the school. When we arrived at their home, the girls and Mrs. Taylor thanked me for inviting them to the pool. I headed home to clean up and help Mom with dinner.

As I walked into the house, Mom asked, "How was your afternoon at the pool with the girls, Tim."

"It was great," I replied. "They got to meet a lot of other kids our age. I think they'll fit in just fine. Nikki seems very outgoing but Gabi is quieter. I couldn't tell much about Lisa."

"Well," she added, "You were very thoughtful to invite them to the pool and to introduce them to your friends. It's always hard to move and leave your old friends behind. Sometimes it's also hard to make new friends in a new place."

Then Mom and I sat down to a simple dinner of baked chicken, corn on the cob and potato salad. Dad had already left for his overseas assignment. We talked about inconsequential topics over dinner. I knew that Mom already missed Dad but I had no idea how to help. After dinner I helped her clean up the kitchen. We watched some television before we went to bed.

I slept in until mid-morning on Sunday. Our family had never ascribed to any religious organization nor did we participate in any Sunday services. Mom and I got up around 10:00 AM to have breakfast. After breakfast, I headed for the tree house to play some video games. As I unlocked the cabinet that housed the access to the ladder, Nikki came over and asked, "What are you doing?"

"Going up into the tree house," I replied.

"Aren't you a little old to be playing in a tree house," she responded.

"Why don't you come up with me and check it out," I suggested. "Then you can decide whether playing in a tree house is childish."

By then I had cranked the ladder to its full extension and began climbing up into the tree house. Nikki was close behind me. As she entered the tree house and looked around at the accouterments, she gasped, "Wow, this is really nice!"

She walked around the room looking at all the details while I cranked the ladder back up and closed the trap door.

I said, "My Dad and I built this. We have everything we need here. I have Nintendo GameCube, PS3 and Wii along with the 36" monitor and a video player that handles both DVD and VHS. The only thing we don't have is cable TV."

I paused before asking her, "Would you like a soda?"

"Sure," she answered, "What do you have?"

I checked the refrigerator and said, "Dr. Pepper, Sprite and water."

"OK," she said, "Sprite is fine."

I got her a Sprite and a Dr. Pepper for myself. Then I asked, "Do you play video games?"

"Not really," she said. "Would you show me how?"

"Sure," I replied as I plopped onto the futon.

She sat next to me as I handed her a GameCube controller. I got up to insert a game cartridge into the console and said, "I suggest we start with Mario Kart." I figured that was PG. I thought that I shouldn't start with one of the violent games such as Mortal Kombat that appealed to my friends and me. I showed her the basics of the controller before starting the game. Since she was new to video games, I paused the game frequently to show her the features and how to deal with the recurring situations. Though she obviously had little skill, it became quickly apparent that she was very competitive. After about three hours, she had mastered the basics of the game. She tried hard to beat me without success.

Finally I shut the game down and said, "I think that's enough for today. If you would like to play tomorrow, come over in the afternoon after I've finished my work."

"OK," she said, "I'll look forward to it."

I opened the trap door and cranked the stairs down. We left the tree house. I closed everything, locked the access cabinet and Nikki went home. I went in the house and read for a while until it was time to help Mom with dinner. After dinner we chatted for about 30 minutes. Then I went up to my room and read until I fell asleep.

On Monday I got up early for my morning run. When I got back Mom had just left for work. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and a glass of milk before getting the mower and other tools to head to my first job of the day. I pushed the mower down the street pulling a small wagon with my other tools and a small cooler with ice and bottles of Gatorade. I could do two or three lawns in the morning before it got too hot. This was a particularly muggy day with nary a breeze anywhere. By the time I finished the third lawn around noon, I had consumed two half-liter bottles of Gatorade. I still sweated like a pig. I had just pulled the mower and wagon into the garage when Nikki came across the street.

"Do you want to play some more Mario Kart," she asked.

"Sure," I replied. "Just give me long enough to take a shower. I'm hot and sweaty and I need to cool off. You can wait for me in the kitchen if you like."

"OK," she said as I held the door open for her.

I asked her whether she wanted anything to drink. She asked for a glass of water. I poured her a glass of cold water from the pitcher in the refrigerator before heading upstairs to the shower. Fifteen minutes later, I was back downstairs wearing a clean t-shirt and shorts. I felt much more comfortable. Nikki stood up when I entered the kitchen to join me as we went out the back door toward the tree house. Once we had entered the tree house and closed the trap door, I opened all the windows and turned on the fan trying to cool it down a bit. After playing for about 15 minutes, I paused the game to say, "It's still too hot; do you mind if I take off my shirt?"

"It's your tree house," she replied. After a brief pause, she added wistfully, "Boys are lucky that they can take off their shirts when it's hot."

"Hey," I said, "I don't mind if you take off your shirt!"

"I can't take off my shirt in front of you," she exclaimed. "You're a boy."

"So what," I replied, "you wouldn't be showing any more than you did in your bikini at the pool."

"That's different," she responded. "It's OK to show skin at the pool. Everyone else is doing it too."

"Suit yourself," I said as I restarted the game. Between her inexperience and the heat, Nikki couldn't seem to win or even get close. We played for about an hour before Nikki gave in and pulled her t-shirt off leaving her wearing only her bra. I couldn't help staring. She was probably only a 32B, but her breasts perfectly fit her slim figure. She stood about 5' 4" and could not have weighed more than 100 pounds. Because of the considerable distraction, Nikki came close to beating me a couple of times. She clearly wanted to win and she clearly noticed my distraction from seeing her wearing only her bra. After about three hours, however, Nikki said that she should probably go home. We put our shirts back on, turned the TV and GameCube off and exited the tree house. Before she left, we agreed to play again the next afternoon.

After Nikki left, I went into the house to do a little cleaning to help my Mom. I even started a load of laundry and started prepping for dinner. A couple of months earlier Mom had agreed to teach me to cook. She accepted my argument that it would help her while Dad worked abroad and would give me a valuable life skill. When Mom came in, she guided me through the steps of preparing baked tilapia with a garlic-parmesan glaze, asparagus with hollandaise sauce and scalloped potatoes.

After dinner we cleaned up and watched some TV until Mom went to her room. I went to my bedroom to activate my browser. I had concluded that I had made progress with Nikki much more quickly than I had expected. Or maybe she had proceeded quickly with me. Now I needed an excuse to get my hands on her. I ran a Google search on massage technique hoping that I could learn enough to offer her a massage. I wanted to convince her to let me practice on her. The Google search yielded more than three and a half million hits. I spent the next few hours pursuing the most promising links until I had to yield to sleep. Even given the relatively brief research session, I had learned enough to give it a try. I even found sites that demonstrated how to make scented massage oil.

Tuesday morning was a repeat of Monday morning. As I was storing the mower and other tools, Nikki walked across the street toward me. She seemed very upbeat as if she knew something I didn't know. I offered her a drink while I showered. She sat in the kitchen drinking water until I returned. As we climbed into the tree house, I recalled my resolve to remain undistracted if she removed her t-shirt. We both removed our t-shirts as soon as we settled on the futon to start the video game. At first my determination proved stronger than hers. I trounced her in the first several games ignoring her perfect tits in their lacy bra. We paused to get drinks. I noticed her expression of grim determination as we sat back down to start a new game.

She turned to me, smirked and said, "It's still too hot in here."

Then she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. As it fell off her shoulders, she sighed and said, "That feels so much better. Now let's see who is the better player."

I was stunned. I couldn't tear my eyes from her perky tits with their stiff eraser-sized nipples. The distraction level was orders of magnitude greater than the day before. When the game was over, I couldn't believe that she had beaten me. To add insult to injury, she beat me two more times in the next hour. When we quit for the day and put our shirts back on, I felt very upset. I couldn't stand losing to someone who had just started playing. I resolved to escalate the distraction level the next time we played. She headed for home. I went into the house to do my chores and prep for dinner.

As on Monday and Tuesday, on Wednesday I had just come home from my morning jobs when Nikki crossed the street.

"Are you ready for a rematch?" she grinned as she approached the house.

"Sure," I replied, "Just let me get a quick shower and we can go to the tree house."

As we climbed into the tree house, I determined that she would not win again by distracting me with exposure of her considerable charms. Turn about would be fair play. We sat together on the futon and pulled our t-shirts off simultaneously. It did not surprise me to see that she had not bothered wear a bra leaving her perky boobs exposed. She smirked at me until I pulled my shorts off revealing that I had been going commando. Now it was Nikki's turn to be stunned. Without giving her time to respond, I started the game. For the next hour, she could not take her eyes off my stiff prick. Needless to say, she could not win either. When we paused for a soda, she pulled her shorts and panties down saying, "Now we are even."

All my determination went out the window. She presented the first bare-naked, live pussy that I had ever seen. She had a sparse covering of light brown pubic hair at the top of her slit. With her legs spread sitting Indian style, she showed a hint of the pink inner labia. I could scarcely tear myself away from the view. We had reached an impasse staring at each other's genitals. Her expression and body language revealed her nervousness. She had gotten herself into a situation beyond anything she wanted to deal with. I found myself no better prepared than she. Finally, I said, "Maybe we should quit for the day."

She seemed to visibly relax before agreeing, " Yeah, we've played enough today."

We dressed quickly and climbed down from the tree house. I secured the ladder while Nikki went home. Then I went in to the house to read until it was time to begin dinner preparations.

I couldn't believe how fast our mutual seduction had progressed. It seemed to me that she wanted to experiment with sex just as much as I. It also seemed that she felt just as anxious about it as I did. However I had no intention to let a little nervousness stop me. I spent more time after dinner searching for massage information on the web and planning how to get Nikki to let me practice on her. I did take the time to heat some vegetable oil with flower petals to make some homemade massage oil. I planned to be prepared in case Nikki acceded to my suggestions for a massage. Before I went to bed, I put everything I needed in the tree house.

The next morning started no differently than the first three days of the week. I got up early for a run and headed to my first customer by 8:00. I served three customers by 12:30 when I had to quit because of the heat and humidity. This time I didn't see Nikki until I had returned home, cleaned up and eaten lunch. It was around 1:30 when I headed for the tree house. I saw Nikki coming across the street as I walked from the back door toward the tree.

I waved and said, "Hi Nikki, hot enough for you?"

"Nah," she replied with a blush, "I think it could get a lot hotter."

That exchange left me speechless. I couldn't figure out whether she had tried to imply something naughty or had just tried to predict the weather.

While I stood there dumbfounded, Nikki breezed by saying, "Are you coming or not?"

I pulled myself together and caught up with her just as she arrived at the tree. I unlocked the ladder and cranked it down. When Nikki headed up the ladder, I realized that she was wearing a short skirt instead of her usual shorts. Even worse, she was wearing a thong under the skirt. The view of her exposed buttocks and barely covered pussy caused me to spring an instant woody. I climbed up the ladder after her awkwardly with my stiff dick trapped in an uncomfortable position in my shorts. When I had cranked the ladder back up and closed the trap door, I turned to Nikki to hear her ask, "Did you enjoy the view?"

I looked at her flushed face and replied, "Definitely, you have a lovely ass."

"So," she said with a bit of nervousness, "are we going to pick up where we left off yesterday."

"I have a better idea," I said, "if you are willing to go along."

"What are you talking about," she asked.

I started to tell her of my interest in massage and that I had gone as far as I could go without either taking a course or finding someone to practice on. Then I sprung it on her, "Would you be willing to let me practice massage on you?"

She hesitated before answering in a soft quivering voice, "What would I have to do?"

"Well," I said, "I could practice through your clothes, but it would be better for both of us if you took off your t-shirt and skirt."

"But I would be almost naked," she protested.

"You were completely naked yesterday," I reminded her.

She sat there on the futon, blinking nervously for almost a full minute before she looked down at her feet and whispered, "OK, I'll do it ... Where do you want me?"

"Why don't you take off your shirt and skirt," I replied, "while I fix the futon."

"OK," she said, "but promise me that you'll stop if I tell you to."

"I promise," I said. "I don't want to do anything that you don't like."

As Nikki undressed, I laid the back of the futon flat and covered it with a beach towel. I put a cup of water in the microwave to heat it for warming the oil. When Nikki was down to her thong, I directed her to lie face down on the futon. Then I described what I would do. I reassured her that all she would have to do is ask and I would stop if she didn't want to continue. She nodded; I began. I started by dribbling a few drops of oil on her neck and shoulders in preparation for massaging those muscles. She seemed very tense at first, but I could feel her start to relax a bit as I worked the tight muscles with my fingers and the palms of my hands. I heard her murmur faintly, "That smells really nice; what is it?"

"It's a lavender massage oil that I made last night," I replied.

She just sighed. When I felt her neck relax some more, I continued working the muscles down her shoulders and upper arms. As soon as I felt her becoming more relaxed, I continued on to her back working from the upper back to the lower. I then heard more sighs and light moans. Since her ass was almost completely exposed by her tiny thong, I worked on down her buttocks. As I pressed on the insides of her upper thighs, she spread her legs slightly to give me better access. My fingers lightly brushed across her scantily covered pussy lips. She moaned a little louder and more frequently. I could smell her arousal. My fingers could feel the moisture seeping through her thong. Resisting the temptation to caress her pussy, I continued working down her thighs toward her calves. I used my fingers and the palms of my hands to thoroughly massage her leg muscles. She rewarded my efforts with more soft moans. I could feel her flexing her legs slightly as if she were gently humping the futon. I finished her calves and decided to skip the feet momentarily.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.