My Summer in the Hamptons - Cover

My Summer in the Hamptons

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 8

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 12, 1958, Thursday

I slept late. The sunlight lit up the bed when Miss Hamilton woke me. "Alice, this morning it will be just you and I in our sandy bed. Get up. I am all packed and can promise you a wonderful surprise when we get to our private hideaway."

I sat up, pleased to see that her eyes dropped to my naked breasts. I gazed into her eyes and fondled my right breast, and winked an invitation at her. "Miss Hamilton, I think you might find the sheets less gritty, than the sand in our little hideaway." I lifted the sheet and showed her my naked body. By now I had learned that Miss Hamilton was a lusty woman who never declined an opportunity to express her needs. "The beach will give us more privacy and less chance for interruption."

My imagination leaped. I threw off the crispy sheets. "Are you expecting Amos? Is he in town? Are we to be fucked this morning by his wonderful cock?"

I delivered these questions as I rose from the bed. As I stood before Miss Hamilton in my birthday suit she embraced me and placed the most delicious kiss on my lipsas her firm hand fondled my ass. One that I returned without hesitation as I did the hand on her voluptuous behind.

She smiled at the kiss' end. "No, my son is still in New York. I miss his cock as much as you do, Alice."

"Then what is my surprise?" I begged for more information.

"You must wait until I am naked to learn of it." She said.

I ran down the steps and gathered up the items to carry. My cunt dripped with the anticipation of what could be awaiting me at the grassy clearing. Could she have brought a new toy to play with? Was it a person? Another man or woman? I could hardly conceal my anticipation, my cunt throbbed as I kept running ahead of Miss Hamilton as we made for the clearing. "When so expectant, Alice, you are quite lovely." She saw only my backside as I hurried to discover her secret.

I looked stricken when the clearing was empty. With only the grass blowing in the warm breeze, I was sad not to find a male appendage to blow. During the summer, I had grown quite fond of a male cock in my mouth, with my tongue teasing the seed from the tip."

I quickly spread out the large quilt and laid out the wine, bread, and the naughty book, little read from in the past few days. The book was to break the ice between us, and it had shattered it. Miss Hamilton said, "We will not need the book today. I have something else to read, and today I shall do the reading." From her dress pocket she retrieved a letter written on an air mail envelope so popular then. She unfolded it and asked me to lay my head in her lap.

"Yesterday I received a letter from your sister, Jill."

"From France? So soon? Air mail is wonderful. What news does she have from Grandma? What adventures does she describe?" Then I had to breathe.

Miss Hamilton laughed and began:

Dearest Miss Hamilton,

France is all that you made it out to be. The sun, the warm sandy beaches, and the men! Such delicious men, with brown bodies and sturdy cocks.

"Miss Hamilton, she speaks of cocks in a letter to you?" I sat up suddenly. "This is where you and she would go in the mornings when my Mother would distract me from following you. It is isn't it? You and Jill would do the wonderful things that we have done."

"Lie back, Alice. Yes, Jill and I spent many wonderful mornings over the years in our little grassy knoll. Now lie back, and do not interrupt me until the end," she warned. I laid back on her lap and kept silent.

I have had opportunity to sample several since my arrival. One, a young man of about eighteen, his name is Pierre, has taken my fancy. We sun nude on the beach, and frequently fall into a heated fuck right out in the open. The French people seem totally without modesty, as a woman will take up a man's cock in her mouth on a public beach with the relaxed ease that we took cock in mouth at our clearing.

Please send my regards to your son, Amos, he provided me with great pleasure since we lost our virginities together six years ago. I hope he is happy in his marriage, and that his wife's cunt is still as delicious as I remember from their wedding. Remember who you saved Clara and I from scandal by directing her mother back inside from the beach were we laid face to cunt enjoying the pleasure only women can give to another.

Mother told me of your intention to introduce Alice to the joys of fucking this summer. It is right, you should do this as I was Alice's age when Amos burst my maidenhead in our clearing. Alice is a beautiful girl, and of such life, that I'm sure she will enter into fucking with the same passion I did. Please tell her when I return I will demand she demonstrate her cunt licking skills on my pussy, that has so aroused me at this moment that I must lay down pen and provide my fingers with a more pleasurable pursuit.

Now that I am more at ease, let us continue. Please tell Glen that I will miss his cock this summer. I will think of him when I next take a big black cock in me. Are you going to introduce him to Alice? I'm sure Mother will desire to allow her to participate in the threesomes and orgies we all enjoyed so much.

I attended my first French orgy last night. The sights and sounds of near one hundred people in a grand ball room fucking and sucking with random connections. I was fucked a dozen times and ate at least eight pussies to completion. With every day, my love for the carnal arts grows.

Please know that my desire at my return to the quilt will be watching Amos fuck my little sister, while she eats at my wet cunt while Mother watches and awaits her turn while Claara gives her mother-in-law the pleasure she deserves.

Miss Hamilton folded the letter and returned it to her dress pocket the wind fluttered the envelope making the task more difficult than normal. Later that summer, I leaned the last paragraph went unread:

I am not forgetting Father. Please try to get him to slow down and enjoy the summer. Tell him I shall miss his cock that kept me so satisfied in the winter. Joining Father and Mother in their bed is one of my fondest memories, and I hope you allow Alice this pleasure before I return. All four of us in their bed brings on another bout of need. Though this time I have Pierre in the room, and shall fuck him senseless before I mail this letter. With all love, Jill.

"You are doing as Jill requested, you are teaching me the joys of fucking, as you did Jill."

Miss Hamilton leaned down and kissed me. "Yes, it is now your turn to learn what I also taught your older sister."

"And how do I compare to my sister in the art of fucking?" I said seriously.

"Alice, this is no competition, but a co-operative pursuit of pleasure." Miss Hamilton opened a bottle of wine.

"I am sorry, but my cunt is now speaking. It is in great need. To think of Amos fucking me while I lap at my sister's pussy has me in very warm state." I spread my legs and rubbed my pussy. "All I can think of now is my older sister and pleasuring her. Will you stand in for Jill, Miss Hamilton?"

She took a drink from the bottle. "Please do, Alice." She opened her thighs to me and I placed my head at her pussy and lapped at her juices.

The most delicious fantasies floated through my mind as I gave my mentor pleasure. I saw Jill on her mouth while I ate her cunt. Then we turned around I rode Miss Hamilton's face while Jill displayed her skills with a clit. All the while the clouds would move us from shadow to sun and warm our bodies further than our passions would.

My fingers drew lazy circles around my clit, and I imagined it my sister's tongue. I then saw us both sucking Glen's big black cock. Sharing it and then taking turns stuffing it up our cunts until we collapsed from our intense orgasms.

Miss Hamilton gave up her climax and watered my lips with her torrent of dew. My fingers and fantasies brought me a long also. We laid on the quilt in peaceful repose as we gathered our senses.

"Miss Hamilton, I can think of little else now than my sister in my arms and of the pleasure we will give each other." I said happily.

"Your Mother was not sure if I should read you the letter with her arrival here still so far away."

"You were right to read it. I shall immediately write my sister and tell all I have done this summer. I might need several of the airmail envelopes to cover everything."

"I'm sure you will please your sister in your enjoyment of fucking. Tell her everything, let no subject or act be hidden from her eyes. Make her think the Hamptons are more a scene of debauchery than the naked beaches of France. Perhaps you may draw her home more quickly."

"Yes, I shall try. But now, Miss Hamilton, I am in need of a good fucking." I pulled the canvas bag from the basket. "Please put this on and give me my cunt a good banging."

Miss Hamilton donned the device while I laid back on the quilt. "Is my sister versed in the use of this device?" I asked as Miss Hamilton moved between my thighs with her cock brushing my pubis.

"Yes, she was most adept, Alice. You will know desire when your sister lies over you, between your thighs, and inserts her cock into your dripping cunt. Nothing is better than this." Miss Hamilton came forward on her knees and pushed the cock's first two inches in me.

"I feel this desire now. Fuck me, Miss Hamilton. Give me your cock and let me wish it were my sister fucking me." I moaned as she pushed the stiff prick inside me. "Yes, yes, give me your cock Miss Hamilton. Fuck me!"

Miss Hamilton supported her body on her arms and gave me access to her swaying tits. "Jill has sucked your tits, has she not?" I panted.

"She has, many times." Miss Hamilton's face growing hot with lust. "Kiss them and feel your sister's lips on them too."

I kissed and sucked Miss Hamilton's tits as she tirelessly fucked me. My hands pulled on her plump ass to get her cock in me deeper. Miss Hamilton was a master with a strap on, and I hoped to improve my skills for the day I would enter my sister's cunt with one.

Our orgasms were strong and we drenched the quilt in our juices as we gave into pleasure in our mutual crises. Miss Hamilton rolled off of me panting. "Alice, you are truly a delicious fuck."

"Thank you." I laid back and looked at the clouds floating by. "It truly is a magnificent summer, Miss Hamilton." I pointed to the sky at a cloud, "That one, Miss Hamilton is shaped like a penis."

She laughed, "I know what you are always thinking of, darling Alice."

Miss Hamilton was persuaded to read the letter again, which led me to put on the strap on and take Miss Hamilton in both the cunt and ass before she was depleted.

Miss Hamilton left me half-way back claiming an appointment in town. I carried the basket home. As I was going up the stairs to the door I heard my Mother cry out, "Fuck my hot cunt, Tom. I love your big dick."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.