My Summer in the Hamptons
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 11, 1958, Wednesday

Mom and I slept together again. It was getting to be routine. I didn't know how it would go if Father came to visit, but we would face that when it occurred.

In the morning we cooked up some oatmeal with apples and brewed a pot of coffee. We took our bowls and cups out on the porch and sat in the swing. Our state of dress was becoming more lax each day. We ate our breakfast naked on the front porch, not concerned if we should get a passerby.

Which we did when Tom came up the walk to deliver our newspaper. After yesterday's orgy we showed no modesty to the young man we'd both fucked on the boat.

"Moring Allison. Morning Alice." He greeted us with a smile and handed Mom the morning paper.

"Good morning, Tom." We said together as we enjoyed his eyes stroking our nude bodies.

"I want to thank you for the work yesterday. If you ever need another captain, let me know." He winked at us.

Mom smiled. "Tom you were the best, and trust we shall let you know when we need a good fucking again."

"I would be happy to oblige." He handed her the newspaper.

"How about after breakfast?" Mom asked.

"Can't today. I have a date with my girlfriend. We're going swimming and getting some sun."

"Why don't you use our beach? It's very secluded and you know we won't complain if your girlfriend makes too much noise." I said.

"I would love to bring her down here, but she's not going to be making a lot of noise. She's very conservative and doesn't treat me as you did yesterday."

Mom was surprised. "She doesn't put out?"

"No, she likes to kiss, but that's about it. You all really helped me out yesterday. I was really backed up for the past couple of weeks."

Mom opened the newspaper, "I wish I could do something about that, but I don't have a lot of experience with virgins."

"Tom, I do, because I was so recently one. Bring her down to the beach and I'll..."

When Tom had left Mother looked at me. "You really are evil, do you know that? Doris Barrett's parents are friends of mine. So, don't be too tough on her."

"Mom, I'm just going to loosen her up for Tom a bit. She's a very pretty girl, wouldn't you like to get a little taste of her?

Mom hit me with the paper playfully. "I just might, but be careful."

Miss Hamilton showed up in a few minutes and I explained her the plot for the seduction of Doris Barrett.

"I like it. I've always found the Barrett's to be rather pretentious snobs without the wealth to back it up, also, her mother is bisexual, just in case you fail with Doris you might have some success with Myrtle Barrett. She's hit on me a couple of times at parties."

"Thanks for the tip, Miss Hamilton."

I could see the beach from my room on the second floor and I saw Tom and Doris arrive about an hour later. I gave them another hour before I would join them. They swam and laid out on a blanket and even did some kissing as I watched.

Mom and Miss Hamilton left then for Glen Whitehead's house. Their purpose was to see how Glen would feel about Miss Hamilton joining our little group. She also wanted to see the nude painting Glen had done of me, but I was pretty sure he was going to forgive Miss Hamilton and the two of them would fuck him.

I gathered up my picnic basket and walked down to the beach. Not toward Tom and Doris but about a hundred years east, and then walked along the beach until I neared them.

"Hi, Tom. Hi, Doris. What's up?" They had seen me approach. I wore a bikini of the most reviling cut for the time. Doris wore a black one-piece.

"Hi, Alice." Doris and I knew each other, our families were long-time summer people. "That's a nice suit."

I gave her a slow turn showing a couple of inches of butt cheek. "It's the latest fashion."

"My Mom would kill me if I wore something like that." Doris blushed.

"Doris, that's too bad. My Mom bought me this one and one for herself." I bragged.

"Doesn't your Dad have something to say about them?"

"He's never around. I haven't seen him all summer. I could walk down the beach topless and he'd never hear of it."

Doris laughed. "What are you up to?"

"I'm going down the beach and get some sun. Somewhere where I won't be seen."

"Why not?"

"I usually tan in the nude." I said smiling.

"No! You don't!" She said very shocked.

I hooked my thumb in the side of the bikini bottom and pulled it down to show an unbroken brown. "No tan lines." I grinned at her. My mornings spent with Miss Hamilton had left me with an all-over tan.

"No one sees you?" Doris said unbelieving.

"Not where I go. It's got some grass cover and I will see anyone before they see me. Tanning in the nude is the latest in France. My sister is there for the summer and she told me she rarely wears her bathing suit."

Doris pointed to my basket. "Do you have anything to drink? Tom forgot to bring cokes."

"I have some wine. That's all. I'll share it with you."

"I can't drink wine. I'm not old enough."

"Doris, I'm not either, my Mom doesn't care and there are no cops out here."

"I am dying, Alice."

"The come along with me and you can share my picnic lunch too." I said as if I didn't care.

"I don't know. What do you think, Tom?"

"Doris, she's right. There's no cops down here, and by the time you get home it will have worn off."

"Okay, Alice. Let's pick up our stuff, Tom."

I led them to the spot where Miss Hamilton and I frequented. Doris helped me spread out the large quilt. I took out a wine bottle and opened it. I poured three glasses and Doris drank hers all at once. She blushed, "I was so thirsty." She held out her glass and I poured her more.

I set the bottle down beside her. I reached behind my back and took off my top, and dropped it on the quilt.

"HEY!" Doris exclaimed. "What are you doing?"

I stood there topless. She darted a look at Tom who was looking away from me out to sea. "I'm going to tan." I said simply.

"You are going to get naked?" She spat out.

"Yes, that's why I'm here." I pull down my bottoms exposing my pussy hair and lips.

Doris looked at Tom again and he's now looking at a seagull in the sky. I sit down on the quilt and get a bottle of suntan oil out of the basket. I pour some on my hand and rub it on my chest.

"But, Tom's here." She said looking at her boyfriend who was looking back at her.

"Doris, have you noticed that he's not looked at me once. He's looking at you. I should be offended." I said.

"Offended? Why?" Doris was still worked up.

"Doris, I'm sitting here naked, and your boyfriend only has eyes for you. What am I? Ugly?"

She kept looking from me to Tom and Tom was always looking at Doris. She drained her glass and filled it again.

"I suppose it's okay." She said.

"Good." I put oil down my front careful to avoid my pussy, just so Doris wouldn't think I was being sexual. I handed her the bottle. "Would you do my back?" I spun to face away from her. Tom was still staring at her.

"Okay." She put the oil on her hand and rubbed it down my back and across the top of my ass. I laid down on the quilt and pretended to ignore them. I wanted them to feel like they were alone.

Doris had another glass of wine.

I heard Tom say, "Doris? Are you sure?"

I heard a slightly slurred voice say, "If she can I can."

Tom said, "You are so beautiful, Doris."

She giggled, "I am? You're just saying that."

"No, your breasts are a lot prettier than Alice's. They're bigger too."

She laughed. "I can't believe I'm sitting naked on a beach."

"You're so hot." Tom said.

"If I'm so hot, why don't you kiss me?"

I heard lips smacking and then a moan. "You can touch them, Tom. Go ahead."

"They're so beautiful, Doris. Amazing." Tom was excited.

"That feels so good, would you kiss them?"

I hear smacking sounds along with more moans. I knew I couldn't wake up without upsetting Tom's boobie cart.

"Tom, I never dreamed it would feel so good. Oh no, you're touching me down there. No ... no ... oh ... yes ... yes ... it feels so good. I'm so wet."

I could hear the squishing of a wet pussy. He was fingering her and she was growing more aroused. "What? What are you doing? You can kiss it. No ... it's so ... oh ... wow ... kiss it ... lick it ... oh GOD ... LICK IT! YESSSS!" And then she screamed. I had to wake up now or she would think me dead.

I lifted my head to see Tom's face in Doris' pussy and her fingers pulling on his hair. She was writhing back and forth until she shoved him off and laid there panting.

I sat up. My pussy was soaked from listening to the girl's first orgasm. I picked up the wine bottle and took a long drink. Tom was naked too, and his cock was rock hard.

Doris slowly sat up and looked at me. She blushed bright red. "I'm sorry, Alice, but it felt too good."

I smiled, "I know how it feels, I've had something similar happen to my pussy."

She weakly looked at me and smiled. I handed her the wine bottle and she took a long drink. "How much did you see?"

"Only after you screamed and woke me up. It looked wonderful. You had an orgasm, and a big one." I smiled.

"A big one? There's bigger?" She shook her head. "Much more and I would die." She was completely unconcerned at being nude with two other naked people.

"Let's eat something." I said and took the food out of the basket and laid it out. We ate ravenously. Doris was a changed girl. She kept giving Tom kisses and she even reached over and stroked his dick.

"Alice, what can I do for Tom to show him how much I appreciated his attention?" She blushed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.