My Summer in the Hamptons - Cover

My Summer in the Hamptons

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 6

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 10, 1958, Tuesday

I woke in the morning cuddled with my mother. Not since my childhood had I snuggled against my mother while we slept.

The sun shined through a slit in the drapes and lit the room on this late spring day. I got out of bed and looked in Mom's closet for a robe, and found a sheer, short robe made of silk. I put it on and stepped in front of the mirror. The robe was short, barely covering my pussy, but it looked good on me. The silk was sheer enough that it showed my nipples, but then it was just me and Mom. I tied it up and went downstairs to make breakfast.

I wasn't much of a cook, but I knew Mom had pancake mix and all I had to do was to add water and an egg. I turned on the griddle side of the range and made circles of pancake mix. I set the coffee pot perking. I heard a knock at the door.

I went to the door and saw Tom Rutledge, our newspaper delivery boy. He was my age and rather good looking. My experiences of the past week made me look at all males in a new light. "What's up, Tom?" I asked. I saw his eyes dart downward and realized the bright sunlight coming in through the door had rendered my robe transparent.

"Oh ... I need to collect for the paper." He said. His face was flushed bright red.

"Come in, and let me get Mom's purse." I turned around giving him a great view of my back and ass. He followed me into the house. "How are things going, Alice?" He asked.

"Great." I found Mom's purse sitting on the floor by the kitchen table. I bent over and could feel Tom's eyes on my bare ass as the robe rode up. I wondered if he could make out my pussy, so I widened my stance a little to expose myself more to him. I got the money.

I handed it to him and saw he was sporting an erection. It wasn't a Glen Whitehead but it was definitely an Amos. "Tom, you're a pretty good sailor, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I pick up money taking tourists out."

"We have a boat, but I need a captain. Would you take me and some passengers out on our boat for the day? Say, for $25." I asked amused at his struggle to look me in the eye.

"Sure. I'm done with the paper route in half-an-hour. Which boat is it?"

"It's the Alice. My Dad named it after me."

"I know the boat. It's a very nice vessel. I would be happy to captain you for the day. Should I meet you on the boat?"

"Yes in, let's say, an hour?"

"Sure. See you there." He was gone, but not the feelings of excitement his display of cock had stirred in me. I went up to tell mother that I had arranged a day at sea.

We were dressed in swimsuits and cover ups when Miss Hamilton arrived and learned of my moving today's outing. Mother outfitted her in the proper attire for the day at sea. We placed a loaded picnic basket and Miss Hamilton's canvas bag into the trunk of the car and mother drove to the marina.

Tom had the boat readied for sea. The lines singled up for departure as we loaded our provisions. He wore a swimsuit as his uniform and cast off the lines and took us to sea. When away from the dock, we cast off our cover ups and he inspected our suits as he guided the boat out of the marina. Mother and I wore two-piece swim suits of a rather scandalous cut for the time. The bottoms exposed several inches of flesh below the navel and only half covered our ass cheeks in the back. The tops showed modest cleavage. They were enough to keep Tom's eyes darting from vessels ahead to ladies behinds.

He turned the boat to sea running back and forth to alter the sails for open ocean running. As he tended the sails we spread out the quilt and opened our basket and poured wine and laid out meat and cheese. I took out the book and after catching Mother up on the plot began reading of the Abbess' arrival at the convent and her initiation by two priests into her duties, one in her pussy and the other up her ass. The text described in detail her transition from the pain of her maidenhead rupture and a large cock opening her ass for the first time to the pleasure each became before her orgasm and the flooding of her back passage and cunt with holy sperm.

During the reading we sailed out to sea and soon were alone as we could expect on the waters. Tom was well in earshot of my words and I could see the ribald tale was creating growth in his swimsuit. The greater growth took place when I paused and untied the top of my bikini and laid it aside to expose the breasts he had seen earlier through Mother's sheer robe. His eyes caressed my breasts as I picked up the book and continued reading.

His eyes spent less time on the water when Miss Hamilton also removed her top and exposed her substantial bosom to the air. Mother's top soon landed on the growing pile of swim ware. Mother's breasts were in a range between mine and Miss Hamilton's. We offered a view for any taste. As I read more my usual excitement manifested itself when I pushed my right hand into my bottoms and rubbed my deliciously wet pussy.

Miss Hamilton's hand also vanished and Mother seeing the way the wind blew on our boat also took to self-stimulation. As any woman will tell you masturbation inside a pair of panties soon brings about the casting off of the impediment to full motion, and so, my bottoms landed on the tops and my pussy was exposed to our young pilot. My excitement grew as my hand and fingers now had free range over my cunt.

Tom watched this from the wheel and rubbed his erection as he watched me rub my exposed cunt. Miss Hamilton and Mother both discarded their bottoms and soon were fingering very hot cunts, much to Tom's great excitement. Our pilot closely watched three naked women engaged in masturbation. Such a sight could not help but bring down his inhibitions, and his swimsuit. He kicked it off and exposed to us a substantial cock. His hand wrapped around it and giving it the pleasures his eyes took from our bodies.

As I read on Mother and Miss Hamilton's hands left their cunts and moved to the cunt of their companion with the women now mutually frigging wet sloppy cunts. Shortly thereafter hot kisses ensued and loud moans came from their throats as their passions grew.

"Tom?" I turned to him. "Does not the boat have an auto-steer?"

"Yes, Alice. It does." He replied his arousal evident in his voice.

"Set it and please come here." I commanded my captain.

He did so and when he stood before me I took hold of his cock and stroked it. "Mother, doesn't Tom have a wonderful cock?"

Mother left Miss Hamilton to frig her own pussy and joined me at Tom's feet. "He does." She wrapped her hand around the exposed half and joined me in its gently stroking.

"Miss Hamilton, please come over and inspect our captain's great cock." I ordered.

Miss Hamilton reluctantly left her pussy and moved between Mother and me directly across from Tom. "Miss Hamilton the head of his cock is so exposed. Could you not put something over it?"

Miss Hamilton took the head in her mouth and applied her tongue to the glans as she sucked on it.

Tom gave off a loud groan and we all could feel his cock twitch and see his balls contract. Miss Hamilton's eyes went wide at the flood of sperm filling her mouth. She struggled to hold it all, losing only a small trickle around the head that Mother's tongue deftly scooped up.

Miss Hamilton pulled back and kissed me offering his sperm for my taste. I savored the salty syrup before pulling Mother's mouth to mine and giving her my mouthful. Mother's taste buds found it savory and she gave the load back to Miss Hamilton who promptly swallowed it.

Tom was dazed with the sensory overload of watching three women share his cum. He sat down on the blanket and caught his breath. His cock now hung limp and encrusted in his white seed.

Miss Hamilton brought out suntan lotion and told me to lie on the quilt and handed the tub to Tom. "Cover her, Tom, we can't have her burning. Make sure you cover every inch.

Tom started slowly, but he quickly ventured to cover my underexposed areas, my ass and pussy. His fingers were soon spreading suntan oil where the sun doesn't shine. It was arousing me greatly to feel his slippery fingers in my cunt and asshole.

Mother watched this as Miss Hamilton returned her hand to mother's cunt. Tom eyes were distracted by my mother's blatant exposure of her cunt. She beckoned Tom closer and he left my body and moved between Mother's thighs and her hand behind his head brought his lips to her pussy and he engaged this tongue with her clit.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.