My Summer in the Hamptons
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 9, 1958, Monday

I could barely restrain my mouth from telling Miss Hamilton about my weekend, and my Saturday with Glen Whitehead. We packed our picnic basket and today Miss Hamilton brought a canvas bag along. She wouldn't talk about its contents.

We held hands as we walked through the woods with Miss Hamilton telling me of Amos' trip to New York. It was a uneventful trip, but I so enjoyed Miss Hamilton's company that I looked interested.

We arrived at our spot and spread out the quilt. Disrobing we gazed on the other's form as they became revealed. She took my naked body in her arms and gave me a warm kiss. "Let's read a chapter of the book before you tell me the news that's had you ready to burst."

I sighed and opened The Nunnery Tales to the dog-eared page. I began to read about a dinner with Auguste and his mother, the priest, and his aunt, the Abbess. As I read the passage where the priest ordered Auguste to lift his petti-coats and display his erect cock. The priest displays his and the women evaluate the benefits of size and youth. It is revealed that Auguste is the priest's son. After this the priest takes the boy's mother while Auguste and his aunt, the Abbess, engage in a vigorous round of fucking.

While reading this Miss Hamilton's fingers were busy stimulating her clit. She pulled a fat tit to her mouth and sucked on the nipple. This inflamed me as I read turning the pages with one hand as the other was engaged in frigging my clit.

"Come to me, Alice. Suck on my clit!" Miss Hamilton moaned. I dog-eared the page thinking at our current progress we will be reading this book for months. A prediction that would not displease me.

I lowered my face to Miss Hamilton's wet cunt. The lips engorged and soaked with her juices. The gleaming cream had dribbled down between her ass cheeks and wet her asshole. "Please, Alice, stop using my cunt as a tourist item, but feast on it!" I smiled and let my tongue play with her limber cunt lips. I pulled on one with my lips and drew it out before releasing it and doing the same from the other side. I spread the lips and pressed my tongue into her dark cavern of lust. She arched her back and moaned, "Tongue fuck me you little slut!"

I inserted my tongue stiffened as if a cock and fucked her hole. Miss Hamilton writhed on the quilt. "I need more. Alice, hand me the canvas bag."

I left her cunt with a soft kiss and fetched the bag. Miss Hamilton opened the bag and removed a device. The substantial portion of it was a long cylinder shaped like a cock. Attached to it were a system of leather straps and buckles. "Stand up, Alice." I did so and she held out the straps. "Step into the loops." She instructed, and when I did she pulled up the device until it was around my waist. She tugged on some straps to secure it to my body and to my amazement I was now endowed with a large prick reminiscent of Amos'.

Miss Hamilton laid back on the quilt and spread her legs then her cunt lips. "Put your cock in me and fuck me." I laid between Miss Hamilton's thighs and with her help lodged the head into her cunt and then lowered my body to push the shaft into her dripping depths.

"Oh Alice, your prick makes me so full. Fuck me as Amos would, thrust in and out and make my cunt sing." I was caught up in the lust of the moment and tried my best to imitate the actions of her son when he fucked us over the past week.

"Take my cock you hot-cunted bitch!" I barked at her as I fucked her with all my power. Having a cock as my sexual instrument gave me a power I had not dreamed a man to have. I owned this bitch.

"Alice! I love your cock. You make my cunt burn with fire. More, Alice, give me more."

Miss Hamilton's cries of ecstasy inspired my efforts beyond what I thought was possible. My body was slick with sweat as I fucked my mentor harder. My tits swayed creating delicious sensations in them. I pushed a nipple to Miss Hamilton's mouth and she suckled me as I fucked her.

Was this how Glen felt when he was on me? Did he feel the power of his cock to make me crazed with lust? I wanted Miss Hamilton to be as crazed with hunger as I was when Glen's big black cock pounded my tight little pussy.

Miss Hamilton screamed and sprayed my loins with her juices as she came under me. I quickly followed her into paradise as the fake cock crushed my clit with each inward stroke. I only wished I had seed with which to flood Miss Hamilton's cunt.

I gave her quivering body one last thrust and collapsed on top of her. I gave her face wet little kisses. "Thank you thank you! You've shown me what it is like to be a man fucking a woman."

Miss Hamilton smiled through a sweaty sheen. "I love you my darling." She said softly.

"And I love you." I whispered and applied my lips to hers.

We laid together as the breeze dried our bodies and our pulses returned to normal. I sat up and took out the wine and cheese and poured us glasses and we nibbled the Brie as we gave each other warm looks.

I sipped my wine before asking Miss Hamilton, "Do you know Glen Whitehead?"

She nodded. "Of course, who doesn't? He's the toast of New York art. Half the society matrons in the city would spread their legs for his big black cock."

"Have you desired to spread your legs for him?" I asked smirking.

"A long time ago, I did spread my legs for him. He and I had this thing that only lasted for a month, but it changed me forever." She said wistfully.

"Did he ever fuck my mother?" I asked.

Miss Hamilton gave me a cold stare. "Why would you ask something like that?"

"Glen Whitehead told me he had." I said simply.

"How do you know Glen?" She asked.

"He's our neighbor." She looked surprised. "You didn't know this? He's lived next to us since before I was born."

Miss Hamilton sat up quickly. "He has?"

"Yes." Now I was getting curious.

"Why does this matter to you?"

"That he lives next to you is very interesting. You see the woman I lost him to was your mother."

"So he did fuck her." I said loudly.

"Yes, it caused a great rift between us. It took years for the wounds to heal." She poured us more wine. "How did you come to possess this information?"

"I was out for a walk along the beach when I saw him painting by the shore. We chatted and I asked him to paint me."

Miss Hamilton's face grew slack as I described what came after, the nude posing, the first touch, him carrying me to his bed, and our fabulous fuck that followed.

Miss Hamilton sighed. "Like mother, like daughter. Both of you are sluts." She then burst into tears.

I leaped to her side to embrace her. "What have I done? I don't understand. We just fucked. I was only doing what you have taught me to do. Why are you so sad?"

She held me tightly staining her breasts with her tears. "I have always loved him. I can't stop. First your mother steals him from me, and now you grace his bed. It hurts so badly." She shook with her sobs.

I tried to comfort her knowing I was part of her pain. I waited until the tears stopped. "I will never fuck him again, Miss Hamilton, I will never see him again, I will never speak to him again. My love for you is simply too great to lose it over a cock."

She sniffled. "You are such a loyal girl. I can't make you do that."

"I can. I am not in love with him." I smiled. "I might love his dick, but not the rest of him. I will never betray you. I never dreamed your past was so intertwined with my mother's and Glen's."

"You're such a wonderful young woman." She held me and caressed my hair.

I joked, "I was going to invite you to go with me next time. I would so love sharing you with him." I gently caressed her breast.

She went still. "You would do that for me?"

"What? Share you with him? I would. It would be much more exciting to see his big cock in you while you ate my pussy."

"You stir me.' She whispered.

"Shall I go talk to him? About having us both?"

She wiped her eyes. "Ask first. I said some terrible things when I saw him last. I want him to want me. I don't want to be humiliated by just showing up and having him angry with me."

"Let me talk to him." I said.

"I would like that." She said. "Shall we read more?"

"First let me get this off. The straps are cutting into me." Miss Hamilton released the straps and slid it down my legs. She said, "Let's leave it handy if we should need it again."

I picked up the book and continued to read of the orgy that ensued when the four characters dropped their inhibitions and clothing. I read on about our hero's fucking of his aunt in her bed chamber where she related her first fuck at the nunnery where she was taken from front and back by two priests.

I lowered the book. "Have you taken a cock up your backside, Miss Hamilton?"

"Yes, many times, Alice. I rather enjoy it with the proper preparation. The use of creams as our young nun needed."

"Could I try this on Amos' next visit? Take him in my butt?"

"Amos would enjoy this, but you are still rather young and it might bring you significant pain your first time."

"Perhaps you could do it with your artificial cock." I suggested.

"Are you sure? I think we should leave this for some future time. I willingly will fuck your cunt, but your ass needs some maturation."

"Could I use the cock to fuck you in your bottom?" I asked.

She smiled. "I was thinking it was my turn to wield the cock on you." She picked it up.

I felt a flush of lust as I imagined that cock hooked to my mentor pummeling my cunt. "I would like that." I got on my hands and knees to show her how I wanted it.

She, with practiced ease, raised the device to her hips and secured the straps. Miss Hamilton reached into the canvas bag and retrieved a jar. Inside was a white cream she spread over the cock. "You're still young, and the lotion will ease the passage." Kneeling behind me she rubbed the cock head on my wet slit.

I braced myself for the unknown, but when it entered me it seemed a bit cold, but produced just as much pleasure as a real cock. Miss Hamilton stroked my cunt with her cock and gave me enormous pleasure. We fucked on the quilt and gave up our cries of pleasure to the sand and grass. I then felt a wetness on my anus. I turned back to see Miss Hamilton pressing her cream-covered thumb on my ass. I watched as she exerted more pressure and he thumb vanished into my forbidden hole. The streak of pleasure shot though my body as I was stimulated through both my orifices. I shoved back harder to increase the pleasure of Miss Hamilton's attack on my bottom. She pulled her thumb free, much to my displeasure, swiped it through the cream and returned it to my pucker. I loved the sensations she produced. When she pulled the cock free from my cunt I moaned in protest. "Put it back, Miss Hamilton, please don't stop fucking me." I shut up when I felt the hard head pressed to my ass. I gasped as I felt my anus widen and allow the cockhead to enter my bowels. "Oh, Miss Hamilton, you have fooled me. You intended all along to show me the pleasures of an assfuck."

She laughed. "It is best for it to occur quickly." She shoved an inch of the shaft into my brown hole. "I'm going to get every inch into you, you slut." She spanked me hard leaving a red mark on my ass.

"Fuck it, Miss Hamilton Show my ass the pleasure you can give it." I exclaimed with great heat.

"I'll fuck your tight little ass you bitch!" She spanked me again and again. Flogging my ass while she fucked my asshole. My climax roared over me and left me limp slumped to the quilt panting and dazed.

Miss Hamilton pulled the cock out and she wiped it off with a towel she fetched from the canvas bag. As I regained my senses she unbuckled the device and returned it to the bag.

"How do you feel now, my darling?" She smiled.

"You have destroyed me." I giggled. "My ass my never be the same."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.