My Summer in the Hamptons - Cover

My Summer in the Hamptons

Copyright© 2015 by Oscar Dante

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A coming of age tale of a young girl who grows up in wealth and decadence.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration  

June 4, 1958 Wednesday

I hardly slept the night before in my nervousness at being fucked for the first time the next day. Who was the young man Miss Hamilton had recruited to pop my cherry. I hoped he would be gentle, the first time.

After breakfast, Miss Hamilton and I packed up our picnic basket as usual and left for our spot. During the walk to the clearing in the grass, Miss Hamilton refused to discuss him. I asked about his looks, his personality, and his cock.

She would not tell me about him until we got there. My pussy dripped the entire way, and my panties were soaked by our arrival and I saw him seated in the sand.

He was tall, thin, and handsome with black hair. He was dressed in a work shirt and jeans when we arrived.

Miss Hamilton said, "Alice, this is Amos."

I smiled. "Hello Amos." I was not sure what one said to a man who was going to have his cock in me in a few minutes.

He smiled calmly, "Hello, Alice." He looked to Miss Hamilton and said, "Hello, Mother."

Mother? I had thought Miss Hamilton to be unmarried. She had set her son up to give me my first fuck. Without the slightest concern she began to undress in front of her son. I hesitated but them trusted Miss Hamilton and began to take off my clothes. Amos watched us both as he unbuttoned his shirt and took off his jeans. When he lowered his underwear I saw a cock that could have decorated the loins of the evil priest in the book. It was thick, long and under it hung a large set of balls that swung with his every move.

I was looking at the personification of the priest. His description I the book matched Amos in every way but age. His mother gave him a hug an a kiss on the cheek. "Shall we spread the quilt and have some wine before we start."

We were quickly settled on the quilt. I was between Miss Hamilton and her son. I was nervous, but was not going to back out from my intended deflowering.

Miss Hamilton handed me the book and indicated for me to read.

As I read the scene where our hero's aunt fondled his cock and put it in her mouth, I saw Amos' prick begin to lengthen and grow wider. My eyes kept flicking from the text to the prick growing from Amos' loins.

At this point Miss Hamilton took the book from me and continued to read. Amos stood before me and said "Do what his aunt did." I wrapped my hand around his cock and felt its hardness and gave the head soft kisses. I opened my mouth and closed my lips around his cock and sucked on it.

I wrapped both hands around the shaft and ran my tongue over the leaking moisture from the tip. When Miss Hamilton stumbled in her reading I saw her watching me service her son and with her right hand she was rubbing her pussy. His cock was now rock hard and I pumped it while sucking intently on the head.

"Mother, she's going to make me cum." Amos said.

"Alice," She said to me, "When he floods your mouth, do not swallow it. Bring his seed to me and kiss me and we shall share it."

"Yes, Miss Hamilton." I said around his shaft as I sucked him harder and pumped faster.

I a moment I felt his seed flow over my tongue and begin to fill my mouth. The taste was salty, but sweet and I lost a bit at the end when it leaked down my chin onto my breasts.

I moved to Miss Hamilton and we kissed and shared her son's spunk. It leaked down our chins and we cleaned each other off as we savored his sperm.

Miss Hamilton laid the book aside and we shared wine and bread. I was not completely comfortable in my nudity before a man. I could sense his eyes on breasts and hips, but he was showing his attraction to me, and I didn't mind at all his close gazes.

When we had drained our wine glasses, Miss Hamilton got on her knees and drew her son before her and took his cock in her hand and the head in her mouth. I viewed this from close by. I grew impatient, and I reached out and took his shaft in hand and pulled him from his mother's mouth and put it in mine. I sucked him as Miss Hamilton watched, and then I returned her son's cock to her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.