The True Master
Chapter 8: Break

Copyright© 2015 by Weerdo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Break - While the rich can Make dolls to serve their every perversion and pleasure what does the common man do when a mind controlled doll falls into his lap calling him Master.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Slow  

~~ I would like to thank my editors, TheDarkWh1te, and Spirit02 both of whom helped to clean up my writing and make it all the more presentable.~

February 19 2016:

<The True Slave>

I looked up at the Master as he slept. Like the night before, I had ended up on top of him, with him buried inside of me as he slept. It seemed to calm him down enough that he actually got some sleep. His arms, which usually crushed whomever he held in his sleep to his chest, were relaxed and resting on my ass.

Moving my head to the side I glanced over at Tracy and Helen. The two were tangled in one another even as they pressed up against the Master. Both of them were awake and I smiled. It was rare for all of us to wake up before the Master and it wasn't something I was going to let pass by without taking advantage of it.

"Go to the closet, get the box," I whispered to the two.

Helen, who was on top of Tracy and the only one not actually pressed up against the Master, slowly nodded and rolled to the side, being careful not to disturb anything. The Master groaned in his sleep, shifting slightly. I gasped as his dick, though soft, still moved inside me.

Helen dropped off the bed, landing almost like a cat on the floor. Standing, she went to the closet extracting the box of toys that the Master employed when he wanted to. He rarely used them though; his commands alone were enough to send any one of us into an Earth-shattering orgasm. Helen silently opened the box in front of me and I pointed out what I wanted. She blinked in surprise, but quickly drew the items out.

"Are you sure?" hissed Tracey from her position on the bed.

"Yes," I said.

Tracy shrugged and took one of the cuffs from Helen. Slowly she put it around the Master's wrist and moved his hand up to the headboard where she quickly secured it. Helen handed me the second one and moving just as slowly I trapped the Master's second hand.

The Master's hands were now bound above him and strapped to the frame of the bed, which had proven to be nearly indestructible despite the amount of abuse we had put it through.

Helen moved around and slipped into bed on the opposite side of Tracy until the Master, still sleeping, was encircled by the three of us: me on top, Helen on the Master's left, and Tracy on his right. We patiently waited as the sun rose and the light slipped into the room. I slowly began to squeeze his cock and even in his sleep he slowly began to fill me, his cock hardening inside of me. As the light from the rising sun was began to creep onto the bed, the Master's eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," said the Master as he yawned. He then blinked looking confused, his head whipped around to look up at his hands where they were bound to the bed. Seeing Tracy next to him he slowly turned back to look at me, his face passive.

"Kate?" he said.

"Yes Master?" I said, acting as innocently as possible.

"Why are my hands tied up?"

"So your Slaves can have some fun with their Master, without his wonderful hands distracting them from pleasing him," I said. I slowly I raised myself up until I was sitting up, the Master still buried inside me. The Master groaned at the movement and his cock grew even harder in my pussy twitching in anticipation.

Helen moved so that she was on top of the Master's chest, her breasts rubbing up against him. The Master strained against the restraints for a moment as she moved. Master normally liked to grab and crush us to him whenever he used us, acting much more aggressively than he normally did; not treating us like a lover or a possession, but instead like the slaves we were; women completely within his power to use.

"And what's to stop me from ordering you to take these off?" asked the Master.

I grinned and raising myself up, dropped back down onto him. The Master's eyes widened and I heard the bed-frame creak.

"You could Master, and we would obey, but I don't think you will. You're enjoying this far too much. Besides, I think your mouth will be occupied," I said, and at my prompting Tracy moved up to put her breasts up to the Master's mouth. He growled something that I didn't hear and then leaning up slightly to reach Tracy, he lightly bit at her erect nipple. Tracy gasped and collapsed onto this face, her breast pushed into his mouth.

Like with his crushing embrace, the Master was not gentle with his lovers, however he was not uncaring for the pain he might cause Tracy. The Master was a dangerous and highly addictive mix of pleasures and pains. The chips might have been helping things along, but that hardly mattered.

Moving slowly up and down on top of the Master, my hands were on his waist bracing myself as I moved along his shaft. Helen's hand had snuck over to Tracy's pussy, rubbing and playing with it even as the Master sucked at her boobs.

The Master was bucking up into me now, his legs not restrained. It was the most participation he was able to have as he used me. His cock was going deeply into me every other stroke as we went in sync, me going down on him as he came up into me. I couldn't hold back my voice at those moments; he was reaching so deeply inside of me that with each point of contact it felt as if the world were spinning and I was in heaven. Then we would fall away from one another and I would have to work for it to happen again.

After only a few minutes the Master groaned and moved his legs to the point where I had to throw my hands out to stop myself from falling off him. I felt the rush of warmth inside of me and I moaned as I was rewarded with my own orgasm. The Master went limp a moment later and he slipped out of me.

Tracy and Helen slowly disentangled themselves from the Master. He was breathing hard, but had a smile on his face.

"I have to say that was an interesting way to start the morning," Master said in between breaths.

I grinned down at him. "We are not done yet Master."

Before he could say anything else I rolled down the bed and took his cock into my mouth. He was still hard and I could taste both of us on his cock. The Master groaned and his head fell back down onto the bed.

Tracy and Helen quickly joined me and I somewhat reluctantly let the Master out of my mouth. The three of us licked and sucked at his cock. His hips jerked up and down, but with the three of us on top of his legs, and his arms restrained, he could hardly move. His cock was twitching as we licked at it and every so often one of us would take him into our mouths for just a moment, teasing him.

"Fucking hell you three are too damn perfect," growled the Master.

Helen giggled, and taking advantage of her distraction, I slipped my mouth around the Master. I let my tongue sweep along the bottom of his cock as I moved to swallow him until my nose was pressed into his groin.

The Master groaned and tried to buck again.

We continued for several more minutes on the Master's cock, licking off what pooled at the tip of his dick as it formed.

The Master tensing for a moment was the only warning that we got before he came, and I was hit with the Master's cum. I quickly directed his cock as he came so that Helen and Tracy could feel it as well. I smiled as the Master's cock slowly deflated, and leaning down I gave him one more small suck, cleaning him off.

"I would like these off now," said the Master, and he shook the restraints. Crawling up his body, dragging my breasts along his skin, I slowly undid the restraints. As much fun as it would be to wake the Master up like this every morning it was exhausting in a good way. The Master thrusting up into me and his seed on my face was an excellent way to start the day.

Uncuffed, the Master reached out and grabbed me. Pressing himself to my skin the Master quickly rolled over, and placing me in the spot he had been, rolled off the bed.

Standing, I moved to follow him, concerned for a moment at his abrupt movements.

"None of you are to get off this bed," said the Master.

We froze.

The Master nodded and then sprinted towards the bathroom. I blinked, confused for a moment before I heard the toilet. I giggled at that. The Master apparently had quite an urgent need to use the bathroom. I glanced over at Tracy who was next to me

Stepping back out, a towel in his hands, the Master came to stand by the bed.

"So, do I need to ask whose idea this was?" he asked, looking pointedly at me.

I blushed slightly; I could feel my face reddening.

"Didn't think so. Well now I get to think up an appropriate punishment," said the Master, his face displaying mock seriousness.

"Am I to be punished, Master?" I asked demurely, fluttering my eyes up at him and raising my voice slightly, innocence written on my face.

The Master nodded. "Of course. You tied me up and convinced the others to follow your bad example," he said.

"They did not take much convincing, Master," I said.

He nodded and looked at Tracy. "I'm sure, which is why they are going to be punished as well," he said.

The Master came over and picked up the restraint. He held it for a moment, a sinister smile forming on his face. I could feel myself beginning to grow wet at the sight of his smile, squirming as I imagined what he had in store for us.

"Well, turnabout is fair play. You, Kate, will be tied up in the same restraints you put me in, and while I shower and get breakfast, none of you are allowed to leave this bed. By the time I bring breakfast up though, I want your faces clean," said the Master as he wrapped the leather restraint around my wrist.

"How will we do that Master if we cannot leave the bed?" asked Helen, keeping up the role of mock naiveté.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out," said the Master and turned away from the bed.

Helen leaned forward, and pushing me back down on to the bed, snapped the other restraint onto my wrist.

"Look what you did Mistress. You got us into trouble," she said, smiling.

I giggled. "You complaining?"

Helen and Tracy laughed as well, before we began to follow our orders and cleaned ourselves up with only our tongues.


<The True Master>

They were becoming much more bold, Kate especially. It was either a good thing meaning that more of their personalities were starting to return, or a bad thing where the chip was learning in some capacity what I expected from my Slaves.

I didn't have enough information and Kate herself had already proven to be a case that I couldn't build conjecture on due to her unique escape and subsequent memory loss. Not knowing enough was still the main issue, and the more I learned about the chips and programming the more questions I had.

Shaking my head, I turned back to my cooking and took the eggs off the stove. Here I had a morning with three women that would satisfy most men's fantasies for the rest of their lives and not twenty minutes later I was once again thinking about everything I didn't know. Still, it was in an analytical manner more than anything, and not as stressful as the same thoughts would have been a few days ago. Having three completely willing women in my bed was working miracles on my stress levels; now if only I could return the favor nd work a miracle on them. The new sleeping arrangements with Kate, her body on top of me and my arms around her, feeling every movement of her body and every pulse of her heart was also helping. I couldn't remember my dreams, but sleeping was no longer as stressful as it once had been.

Putting the food, that could feed thrice as many people as there were in the Lodge, and orange juice on the tray, I slowly walked back up the stairs to the master bedroom(or the Master's bedroom as the women jokingly called it). Throughout my shower, I was serenaded by feminine moans and squeals from the bedroom. They paused as I came out of the bathroom in my towel, and I had to force myself not to look at them as I changed.

Now, going back up, I could hear the sounds again.

Pushing open the door I walked over and set the tray down on the bedside table. Their haggard but happy-looking faces looked back up at me.

"Worked up an appetite?" I asked.

"Yes! We are all craving sausage for breakfast Master!" said Tracy.

I groaned. "That was a horrible joke," I said.

Helen shrugged. "You set it up Master," she said.

I rolled my eyes and, leaning down, kissed Kate's head, quickly undoing the restraints on her wrists. Kate groaned, sitting up slowly.

"Yes, I would like something to eat Master," she said.

"Trying to get back on my good side now that you have been punished?" I asked, teasing her.

Kate smiled and nodded. Bringing the tray over and setting it in the middle of the bed I joined them. I hadn't bothered with plates and instead had just put everything on large platters. For several minutes we ate in companionable silence. Like always, they were tearing into the food with gusto, consuming much more than a normal human should be able to eat.

Kate had tried to feed me the first time we had done something like this, but I had quickly dismissed the idea; I was her Master, not an invalid.

"So the thief might be coming back today?" asked Kate.

"Yes, Jeremy should be coming back," I said, nodding.

"What is it that you want him to do?" asked Tracy.

"That depends on what he can do. If he's as bad at breaking and entering as he is pickpocketing drunks, then he's not much use besides getting in contact with those higher up the food chain."

"And if he is good?" asked Helen.

I took another bite of food and sighed. "If he is, then I'm going to pay him to break into the Company's subsidiaries and install backdoors."

"To do what? Find where Beth is and how to turn off the chips?" asked Tracy.

"I doubt the Company would put that kind of data on servers outside of the ones they directly control. No, the only places that will have poor enough security for someone at Jeremy's skill level, if he has any, will be shell companies. I want financial data and other information on the structure of the Company. Taking over the servers at the subsidiaries will also give me access to more subsidiaries and data and so on and so forth. I could even pool all of the server's computational power together for when I need to make an assault on the main Company servers," I said.

"And once you have control of those?" asked Kate.

"The Company resolves all Doll updates through their central servers so it has to keep track of all the Dolls. So we find Beth and implant another dead man switch," I said.

Kate frowned. "To do what?"

"Do what I've done to each of you, give the people they put these chips into a fighting chance," I said.

"Why not do that anyway? Why make it a last resort?" asked Helen.

Tracy answered before I could. "What do you think the Company would do if all of the Dolls suddenly had their memories back and partial free will?" she asked.

Helen frowned but nodded, coming to the same grim conclusion. "They would get rid of them," she said.

I nodded. "Yeah, which is why I want to figure out how to completely disable the chips and do something to help all of the Dolls besides just setting them to diagnostic mode. But if the worst comes to the worst, I want that last resort in place because I think most people would prefer to go down swinging," I said.

I leaned back into the headboard and sighed. There were too many things to juggle and forgetting a single one was liable to get us all killed, or worse.

"So I need to get the tests for Jeremy ready. The three of you can handle the dishes and take actual showers. Since we are having guests today you should get dressed as well," I said.

Kate groaned.

"You are all allowed off the bed," I said as I stood up and stretched. None of them moved to get off of the bed, seemingly content to just lounge there for a moment and finish off the food. Leaving them, I turned, went down to the basement, sat down in front of my computer, and woke the main terminal. The miniature server farm was constantly processing. A macro I had set up was attempting to bridge the associations in the brain scans I had taken from the girls, and find any similarities in their patterns. It was painfully slow however, even with all of my spare computational power being thrown at it.

I hadn't given Jeremy a time to show up, so I continued working on the scans for the rest of the morning. With visual comparisons I had pinned down what each group of values represented, but the finer details of the girls' minds were still a mystery. I snorted. Here I was, the first man in history to actually have the lab equipment to figure out what was going on in a woman's mind and I was complaining.

I was interrupted by a ringing noise from upstairs. I sat in my chair for a moment, unsure what the sound was, before realizing it was the doorbell. No one had ever used it before, and its sound was like a foreign language to me.

It had to be Jeremy.

Getting up, I quickly made my way to the front door and after looking through the glass to confirm it was him, I opened it. Jeremy was standing on the front doorstep looking down at the ground.

"So you want the rest of the money now or do you want that job I mentioned?" I asked.

Jeremy glared up at me. "What's the job?" he asked.

"Come on in, I need to make sure you won't get yourself caught and then rat me out," I said.

Jeremy rolled his eyes. "I don't get caught," he said.

I turned back around to him. Were teenagers really this immature and self-assured? To be fair, at his age I had been the same, but then again I had broken into my high school's computer network and I had access to everything but the grades. An outside company handled that and they were halfway competent. Still, it had been fun to randomly turn on computers and stuff, but nowadays the kids could go crazy with the stuff. I had graduated high school in the early 2000s, and a lot had changed since then.

"Yes you do," I said, and gestured over at the stairs as Tracy and Kate stepped down, thankfully fully clothed for once, wearing the same sweatshirt and pants combo from the last time that Jeremy had visited.

"She was lucky," growled Jeremy, but all the same he edged away from Tracy as she smiled down at him.

"Come on," I said, and went back down to the basement, the three of them in tow. I had no idea where Helen was.

"What tests do you need me to do?" grumbled Jeremy, acting very much like the grouchy teenager he was. Even though he concealed it, I could tell he was taken aback by the size of my computer setup.

"I want to make sure you can actually do more than pickpocket, because you suck at that." Reaching down to my desk I picked up a padlock, whose key had been lost to me for aa while, and tossed it to him.

"Open that," I said.

Jeremy once again rolled his eyes, but reaching into his pocket quickly produced a pick and miniature torque wrench. Within ten seconds the lock was open and he tossed it back to me.

"Anything else?" he asked.

"If you got that one open then you know it was a cheap lock. I want to see if the expensive safe I bought was worth it," I said, motioning to it.

Jeremy looked at the safe for a moment and then nodded. Reaching over to my desk he picked up a screwdriver and walked over to the safe. Kneeling down, Jeremy placed the tip of the screwdriver right on the center of the spinning dial. Hitting the opposite end with his hand, he cracked the plastic dial off. He tore it away, and reaching into the mechanism of the safe with his pick, quickly opened the door.

Turning around, he placed the screwdriver back on my desk.

"Well, that was a shitty safe," I said, looking at the broken thing.

"If you want to stop people from doing that, buy an old-fashioned glass relocker safe," he said.

I nodded.

"How about digital locks?" I asked, pointing at the server rack which had a digital number pad locking mechanism to protect it.

Jeremy grimaced. "Yeah I can do old style stuff pretty easily. But I'm shit with technology," he said.

I smiled. "Well then, this is the other test. I want to see how well you follow directions," I said.

Picking up a small pouch from my desk, I handed it to him. Jeremy turned it upside down and looked at the contents. A small USB drive with an antenna, a cell phone with wireless headset, and a small circuit board with half adozen alligator clips hanging off it.

"What's all of this?" he asked.

"I can hack the digital stuff from here. All you would need to do is hook up the clips and then I can crack the codes, whatever it is," I said.

"What, CSI style?" he asked.

I almost went on a diatribe about the inaccuracies, but I could see the smirk on his face so I ignored his goading.

"Crack the lock and hook up the clips to any exposed wires you find. Barring that, most of the more complicated locks have an interface for code updates, either through USB or wireless systems. If it's USB, plug that in. If its wireless, the phone and hacking chip there will find it and I can get in that way. You're shit with tech and I'm shit with analogue," I said.

Jeremy shrugged, and going over to the lock on the front of the server, didn't even bother with his tools. Instead, finding the lip in the plastic, he tore it off. Quickly finding the few wires leading from it, he put the alligator clips on.

Turning back to my computer and seeing that I was already getting the signal from the device, I set the macro to run. It started with all manufacturing defaults and hardware overwrites to directly open a lock, if someone was dumb enough to hook the pin input board directly to it. If the default codes failed, the macro would then attempt to use brute-force to find the code.

The server door popped open a moment later. Jeremy unhooked the board and turned back to me.

"That it?" he asked.

I nodded. "It is."

"I get my money then?" he asked.

"Yep it's in the safe you cracked earlier, so I'm betting you already have it, right?" I asked as I walked over to look inside the thing. I had purposefully only left the other 5K I had promised him. The safe was untouched, the folders and computer drives still in place, but the money was gone.

I turned back to him and Jeremy shrugged.

"Figured I would try," he said, sheepishly reaching into his pocket and holding out the money.

"So what am I doing to earn more of this?" he asked.

I glared at him for a moment before I sighed and sat down at my computer.

"I need you to break into a place and plug that USB into their servers, wait a minute and then leave," I said.

"That's it?" asked Jeremy.

"That's it," I said.

"If you're some big hacker guy then why can't you do that from here?" he asked, gesturing at the dozen monitors I had running, all of them showing different information feeds.

"Because it would take months to do what you can do in a night if you break in. I can't wait that long. There is also the possibility that they have someone competent working security and they find evidence leading back to me. What thief breaks into an office building at night and doesn't steal anything?"

I brought up the public satellite images of the building. It was a blocky cookie cutter office center in the suburbs of Seattle.

"This is the place," I said.

Jeremy leaned in to look at the building.

"And which office suite?" he asked.

"Suite 203. It's just servers inside there with almost no staff," I said.

"And how much am I getting to do this?" asked Jeremy.

"Ten thousand total. 3,000 upfront and 7,000 when you finish it," I said.

Jeremy stepped back and looked down at me. "And how do I know you aren't cheating me out of something here?" he asked.

I swiveled around to look at him. "What do you mean?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.