The True Master
Chapter 2: System Check

Copyright© 2015 by Weerdo

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: System Check - While the rich can Make dolls to serve their every perversion and pleasure what does the common man do when a mind controlled doll falls into his lap calling him Master.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Harem   Slow  

Jan 9 2016:

The Rich Boy

Kent glanced down at his Rolex and then at the elevator floor indicator as they moved up through the building to his penthouse.

"Should be here now." He said to his friends.

They all chuckled.

"I get the first go at her, the rest of you can mess with the old one for now." Said Kent.

There were grumblings but no one could really complain.

"What did ya get this time?" asked Carl.

"Black model, figured she'd go nice with Slut." Said Kent. "The contrast and all."

The others in the elevator chuckled and the doors opened. They all stepped out into the small hall and reaching into his pocket Kent drew out the key and opened the door.

Still stumbling slightly from last night's activities the group piled into the penthouse.

"Welcome home Master." Said Slut from her position near the entrance where she stood when he was gone, waiting like an eager puppy for Kent to return. She was completely naked, save for the studded piercings in her nipples and clit connected by a thing metal chain. A single tug of which would have her squealing like the slut she was.

"Did the shipment from the Company arrive?" asked Kent ignoring the others as they moved up to slut and began to pinch and feel her up. She wouldn't respond unless he order her to service them.

"They did Master." Said Slut.

"Good, you make my guests here comfortable while I go inspect it." Said Kent.

"Yes Master." Said Slut.

She squealed and a moment later she was on her knees and there was the collective sound of several belts being drunkenly unclasped. Kent chuckled and left them at it. He let them use her whenever they ended up at the penthouse with him, they weren't rich enough to buy their own dolls. It kept them out of his hair and put them in his pocket so to speak. He had even lent her out a few times to get the things his family needed in the city done.

He had enough money not to mention a personal contact in with the Company so he had been able to get Slut. The second one was because he was starting to get bored with her but not so much as to sell her back to the Company.

Going up the metallic staircase to his bedroom Kent had to adjust himself slightly. Stepping inside he got his first close up look at the doll. It was black skinned and he had decided to have her tattooed with tribal patterns in blacker ink giving her a distinctly exotic appearance. She had huge breasts from which the tattoos seemed to emanate. She was dressed in sheer lingerie something that looked like it could be torn off with the smallest amount of force which Kent intended to do. Despite her stature however, she did not look soft, her body was muscled and lean, her eyes focused on him hard and unforgiving.

She was a predator, and he had complete control of her. Smiling Kent began to strip out of his clothes.

"Stand up." He said.

The doll at the foot of his bed slowly got to her feet, showing the black chains around her ankles for the first time.

"Get on the bed, spread your legs." Said Kent as he began to unbutton his shirt.

She obeyed him and quickly got up on the bed and spread her legs. Her eyes still staring coldly back at him.

He smiled. "You're my little toy, any order I give and you'll do it." He paused considering this.

"In fact I got your name, Toy. You like it?" He asked.

Toy blinked, she couldn't remember anything before being in this room with the Master. She was trying to clear her head but she could only think of him as Master. Whatever he told her had to be true, whatever he told her was best she was the slave and he the Master. Her name was Toy, she was the slave Toy. She would do anything for her Master.

"Yes Master, Toy likes her name!" Said Toy.

"And what do you think of me?" asked Kent as he approached her, his cock out and waving as he walked.

"Toy loves her Master." Said Toy. It was true in a sense, her entire being was focused on him and her pussy was on fire. Her modified brain was dumping endorphins into her system at such a rate that a normal human would have gone into neurological shock from stimulus overload. She was at her baseline level however, the burning was something she would always feel when the Master was near her. It was a feeling so intense that to a normal woman it would have been a continuous orgasm, as soon as the Master touched her and used her the pleasure would go higher to levels that would cause a normal woman to go insane. The chip in the back of her skull delivering the feelings to her.

Kent smiled and leaning down looked Toy over. The Company always did fine work, he didn't know if she had actually possessed the figure she had now before being made into a doll or if body surgeons did it but he didn't care. The result was a form totally dedicated to sex, her skin was free from blemishes and hairless. She had a slight sheen to her skin as if she had already gone through hours of rough sex. Reaching out Kent twisted her nipple. Toy gasped and brought her chest up grinding it into her Masters hand.

She still felt pain, it was impossible to cut sensations like that from a doll lest they injure themselves on accident. But pain in anything close to resembling a sexual situation was near completely overridden by mind-bending pleasure.

Kent smiled as she ground her nipples into his hand. She was what a woman was supposed to be, and she was certainly a better lay then those rich girls he dated. Hell, Slut didn't complain about anything he did to her and he expected that neither would Toy. The escorts he had gotten before Slut hadn't put this much effort into the act, they could act aroused but underneath it all that it was, acting.

Toy wasn't like that, Kent could see that she really wanted him. She was a goddess of sexuality at his beck and call.

Laughing to himself Kent let his hands roam over the black flesh admiring the artwork and mastery of the tattoos that covered her body. Even those were perfect, the Company was most definitely worth the price and he had the money to burn so he deserved the finer things in life after all.

Finished looking her over Kent pinched her clit slightly then rolled over onto the bed.

"Show me how much you want your Master." Said Kent.

Toy pulled herself from the pleasure of the pinch and quickly sat up to service her Master. She had to pay attention to him, despite the fact her pussy was now dripping and she was on the edge of orgasm from his touch alone. Smiling Toy rolled onto her stomach and reached out to grasp his cock. Moving her head down to a set of motions programed into her mind she slowly began to suck his cock. Moving her tongue back and forth over its girth she inch by inch began to move up and down all the while caressing his cock with her tongue. The action elicited a moan of desire from her Master and before Toy had her fill of his glorious cock she knew it was time to move to the next action.

Toy pulled her head from her Masters' cock a line of spit connecting her to him for a moment before she sat up and moved her own soaked pussy over his cock. She had been wet the moment he had entered the room. She was a toy for him to enjoy after all, but after what she had just done she was soaking wet.

She hovered over her Master teasing him for a moment, her pussy just grazing the top of his cock. He growled in frustration and raising his hands and quickly pulled Toy down on top of him. She let out a yelp and he groaned, she was tight and the latest processes from the Company guaranteed she would remain so for a long time.

Kent kept his hands on her waist but otherwise remained still as she worked herself over him. Moving up and down her breasts bounced in rhythm with her movements he stared at them as she worked. The dark globes with the tattoos on them were forming an almost hypnotic pattern. Toy bounced up and down for several minutes all the while flexing her internal muscles, as he relaxed enjoying the ministrations.

He looked up at her face as it contorted into one of pure rapturous bliss, or what he believed it was. He had never seen an actual woman like this before, totally devoted to the carnal act of sex. The slew of girlfriends he had were too concerned with looking foolish to let go like this like the Doll was designed too.

Kent grunted as he was pushed over the edge, his hands tightened on Toy's waist holding her still with his cock buried deep inside of her.

Toy felt her Master explode inside of her and she whimpered in delight, she was so close to the edge, her skin was on fire and another caress was all it would take for her to join him. But she held still as her Master's will was more important than her own selfish desires so instead of continuing to rock back and forth on she remained still as he emptied into her.

Kent let his hands slip from Toy's waist and relaxed. The drinks from the night along with everything else he had done including breaking in his new doll catching up with him he closed his eyes and yawned. Kent dropped off into sleep a moment later the Doll still straddling him.

Toy whimpered once but did nothing else, slowly she pulled herself off of her Master despite wanting so much to ride him for several more moments to perhaps wake him and have him continue. Rolling off of him and onto the floor Toy knelt by the side of the bed her skin and loins still inflamed with desire Settling into the standard kneeling position she waited from him to wake, her mind already filled with hopes that he would use her again.


The True Master

The door sounding like an explosion had gone off swung inwards on its hinge slamming into the wall. A woman in a police uniform rushed into the room her gun held up at the ready.

Kate yelped and I pulled her closer to me keeping very still as the woman zeroed in on us.

"Hands up now!" She said.

Kate pulled away to look at me and the two of us slowly raised out hands.

"Off get off of him! both of you get on the floor!" Said the officer her gun which had been pointed only in my general direction a moment ago zeroed in on my chest as Kate slipped from my grip to follow the instructions.

"I should shoot you right now you pig!" She growled at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Quite! Get down on the floor!" She said.

Steeling myself I remained in my seat. If the people who made Kate could do that then they definitely had political pull, meaning that the officer in front of me could be in their pocket.

"What am I being arrested for?" I asked keeping my tone neutral even as she moved forwards towards me the gun now in point blank range.

"For being a raping scumbag!"

She pointed at Kate.

"I know what they did to her! You fucking pig!" She took a step to place herself between Kate and myself. Kate darted up and put herself in front of me putting the gun only a few inches from her chest.

"Kate get out of the way!" I yelled.

Kate wavered but stood her ground, fighting the order I had given her displaying the ability to do so again.

"Do not hurt Master!" Said Kate.

The woman looked at Kate for a moment and then down at me giving me a look that one would give to a man just aught burning a basket of puppies.

"So now she's your shield too?" She growled.

"Kate get out of the way!" I repeated, reaching up I put my hand on her waist to move her to the side.

"Master stop!" said Kate.

Slowly I got to my feet and the officer quickly raised her gun to point at my head now, usually a difficult shot although something that wouldn't be hard to miss with her only three feet away.

"Am I being arrested for something?" I asked the officer.

"Release the hostage! Now!" She said.

"I am not a hostage!" Said Kate.

"You've got those things in your neck! You're not you!" Said the officer.

"You know about the implants?" I said.

"Release her!" repeated the officer.

I looked back at her and then at the door.

"I don't know what you think I've done. All I've tried to do is help Kate, she turned up on my doorstep last night with these implants. She got away from them." I waved my hands around the sparse apartment. "Does it look like I can afford a slave?"

She looked around the apartment and lowered the gun a fraction.

"Where's backup by the way? Don't officered need backup in hostage stand offs?" I asked.

The gun came back up.

"You're with them, you've come to take Kate back sell her off to the highest bidder right?" I asked trying to get the officer to react. She either knew what was going on and was working alone on this, or worked for them in which case I was dead. The fact that she didn't have backup meant she was off the clock for this raid.

"I don't work for those fuckers!" Growled the woman.

"Neither do I! We're on the same side here!" I said.

She looked at me and then at Kate and slowly lowered her gun. Kate collapsed onto the floor groaning.

"Kate!" I crouched down to help her.

"That hurt Master. " She said. She had been fighting the order to move during our little standoff.

I picked her back up and put her on the couch. She relaxed into it and put a hand to her head. Turning around the officer was now right behind me. I noticed for the first time that she was quite good looking despite the stiff uniform she had along with her hair being tied back in a bun.

She continued to glare at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Explain."

She really was rude but I quickly recounted everything from the moment of Kate bursting into my apartment, omitting the parts where Kate and I had ended up in my bed. She listened to the entire story while continuing to glare at me.

Finishing I picked up the tablet and handed it to her.

She looked at it and flipped through a few of the pages of the manual.

"So you didn't know about any of this before yesterday?" She asked.

"No."

She sighed. "Well this is the closest I've gotten to solid evidence. I need you to come down to the station with me, the both of you."

"For what?" I asked wondering what she wanted to do.

"Testimonials, we need to get the word out on this." She said. "Women are being taken and turned into slaves in what might be the largest slave trading operation in America. It needs to be exposed and brought down." She said.

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah because it will be that easy. Why did you turn up here alone?" I asked.

She frowned. "My boss has been stonewalling me on this case, I've been working it for the past 4 months. A total of 38 women have gone missing in the city in that time, all of them attractive and successful. Not the type that usually goes missing." She said.

"And your boss has been blocking the investigation?" I asked.

She nodded. "He doesn't want to waste resources searching for women who he thinks are just running off from college with boyfriends or something like that, despite the fact that none of the families involved have had contact with them." She said.

"The news isn't even covering it, with no evidence linking all of them and only 38 missing its nothing compared to the usual crime rate."

"We're talking about people who are literally rewriting people's minds, they have money lots of it." I said.

"We can't take this to a judge or something, hell even if it worked what do you think would happen to Kate? The implants the neural interfaces are a decade or two more advanced than anything available right now. The government is going to lock her down and experiment on her if nothing else." I said.

The officer shook her head. "Your being paranoid."

"And you're being naïve." I said.

The two of us glared at one another and Kate was the one who broke the contest stepping in between us.

"What has Master done that is illegal?" She asked. "He didn't kidnap me and he never forced me to do anything."

Kate was bending the truth here but I wasn't going to say anything.

The officer frowned. "Look you have amnesia and, -"She paused.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"Marcus Roland." I said.

The officer nodded and neglected to provide her own although I was close enough I could see her name tag, Bethany Jenks.

"Mr. Roland here is taking advantage of that." She said.

"Master was a perfect gentleman, Slave had to practically throw herself at him several times before he used her." Said Kate.

Beth blinked as she tried to process not only what Kate had said but the way she was talking.

"Still he's not exactly a victim, and I doubt he wants to really fix you." Said Beth.

"That's not true! Master is helping. He is a good man!" She said.

"Look you're off the clock right?" I asked.

Beth nodded.

"Then sit down and I'll show you how I'm trying to fix Kate." I said.

"And if you can fix her, can you fix someone else?" She asked.

"Hopefully. Why?"

"A friend of mine, she went missing a year ago and six months after that I saw a woman who looked exactly like her hanging off of the arm of the rich trust fund playboy Kent."

"He was in the news right? Opened up that new club downtown. He had to evict an entire apartment block to build that thing right?" I asked.

Beth nodded. "Yeah, and after I saw her I tried to get ahold of her. Never could and I started to look into the other missing girls."

"But you keep getting stonewalled." I said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't make it a conspiracy." Said Beth.

"I think it does." I said. "Look you don't have anything to arrest me with, unless you want to manufacture something and have Kate dragged off by the government or to them. So don't report anything and see if Kate is one of the missing women." I said.

"How does this stop you from doing anything? You could take her and run the moment I leave then I'm back at square one." She said.

"Stakeout? Call in the partner cop you have to bend the rules and put me under surveillance as a suspect for some random crime." I said.

Beth rolled her eyes. "You've watched too many crime dramas." She said.

"You have a better idea then?" I asked.

"Yep."

"What?"

"I'm staying here." She said. I closed my eyes and groaned, this was going to be fun.


Grumbling to myself about my food budget I stooped down and checked the oven to see if the food was ready. I had one extra houseguest and a pushy cop thinking she was a detective. Houseguest number one I wasn't in a million years going to ask for money and I doubted that Mrs. Detective wannabe would give me money in a million.

"Foods ready." I called out to the two. Beth was out in the living room pouring over my notes and the tablet, which I had already locked into airplane mode in case she tried something stupid. I had no idea if she knew anything about computers but considering that I she had mixed up and called the tablet a certain fruity product I wasn't hopeful. Still if she wanted to confuse herself trying to understand it all then I wasn't going to stop her.

"Thank you Master!" sang Kate from the living room where she was next to Beth reading through everything I had figured out so far.

Pulling the pizza from the oven I put it on top of the stove and cut it into pieces. It was still hot but I hardly wanted to wait for the thing to cool.

Balancing the tray and three plates I took it back out and placed the pizza in front of the two. Beth glanced up and snorted.

"That's it?" She said.

"I wasn't expecting guests and this is all I had on hand. You want to go and pick up takeout? I promise I won't run." I said.

"No." Said Beth and she took a piece of pizza to tear into it.

"So you believe me when I say I'm trying to help Kate then?" I asked as I took my own piece.

She didn't say anything and I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the chair.

"How'd you even find me by the way?" I asked because if a beat cop could have tracked Kate down an organization with the pull to make Kate certainly would be able to.

"I got reports of a woman running through the streets yelling stuff, someone said she was wearing a funny necklace and I decided to track it down once I was off duty. Talked with a few people and ended up here. Heard you talking through the door." She said.

"Another reason I hate these apartments." I said.

We continued to eat in silence Beth plowing through half of the pizza herself while Kate and I finished the rest.

"Your boss, does he know about the Dolls or is someone else telling him to muzzle stuff?" I asked.

"Don't know." Said Beth.

"Look I get that your friend went missing and that setting off your search for other missing women, but you knew about the jack in the back of her neck and what it does. How did you figure that out without getting caught?" I asked.

Beth whose mouth was still full with the pizza, she was eating at an alarming rate reached down and picked up the bag she had retrieved from her cruiser. Pulling out a small folder she handed it to me.

I opened it and looked through it. There were a few hasty notes but it was predominantly pictures. The vantage point was high up like someone in a catwalk or in the rafters of a building. The view below was a nightclub focusing in on a partitioned off section where it showed a few men and a beautiful woman in what could only very loosely be called clothing. Going through all of the photos they zoomed in on the woman and moved quickly through the night with an occasional snapshot.

When a tablet identical to the one on my table came into view however and the cable was attached to the woman's neck there were enough pictures to create flipbook.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.