Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Fire, the Goblet's on Fire - Cover

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Fire, the Goblet's on Fire

Copyright© 2015 by Apa Maximtrz

Chapter 6: Revenge is a Dish best served cold

Thanks to all who reviewed. Here is the awaited 6th chapter in Goblet.

Harry went from his room and into the Library "Hermione What should we do to the ones who Betrayed us?" Harry asks as he enters. Hermione Looks up from the Huge book in front of her.

"Well we can get a Piece out in the paper. We can name all names. And we should contact the twins." She says.

Harry Replies," Well I already sent Fumbledore a nice tainted box of Lemon Drops. I surpose we can use this Rita Skeeter for our Mud raking."

"Harry what do you mean tainted Lemon Drops?" She asks with 1 eyebrow raised.

"Well I used all types of over the counter Laxitives and a few of my own making." harry says with a somewhat set face. Hermione Laughs "oh that is perfect. I think we need to bring Snuffles and Remus into our revenge if anything they know about is revenge." She tells Harry.

"ok and we can go after the Malfoys to they are a pain in the neck and I really want to put Draco in his place." Harry says.

"GO and send a letter to Rita asking for an interview. Also my parents are going to move into here. We need to see how much damage that Potter Manor has suffered from not being opened for 14 years." Herminoe says.

"Ok, Hermione afterwards lets goto Gringotts and visit my Family vault, maybe my parents have a painting there." Harry Says, Harry leaves the library and walks to the room he has Hedwig is asleep on her perch. She wakes up as Harry walks into the room. "Hey Girl are you up for a few Letter Deliveries?" he asks. Hedwig looks at him and hoots softly. As he had givin her a huge platter of bacon her Harry was in her good books. She bobs her head.

Harry get's out some parchment and writes.

Dear Snuffles,

Alot has happened and we need to talk. Herminoe has enclosed this Portkey that will take you to our location. Get to Mooney and have him come with you. Don't trust Dumbledore. Will explain when we see you. The password is what is on the map.

Harry.

Harry puts the letter in a envolope and writes a new one.

Dear Chaos twins,

To read this say what the map password is.

Well we found out something about your mother and about Ron and they where going to use love potions on us. So we need you to do some extra testing on some of your candies ok. (give Ron some of these I sent Dumbledore some same ones.) just a word of warning do not be down wind.

The Gloves are of this year. Are you going to join me?

Harry

Dear Miss Skeeter,

My name is Harry Potter or as you know the Boy-who-lived. I have just come into a inheritence of sorts and would like to give you the exclusive true story of my life. If you are intrested send word back.

Sincerly,

Lord Harry James Potter

Head of the Most Ancient and Most Noble House of Potter.

Harry puts these letters into their envelopes. And he ties them to Hedwig. Hedwig flies out the window and disappers into the sky.

"ok lets look at those books." he says and grabs the Ledger He got from Griphook.

Ministry of Magic.

Madam Bones was on the warpath. Every thing that involed Harry Potter she looked up. And what she found was disturbing.

She looks at the report she got from Poppy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.