Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Fire, the Goblet's on Fire - Cover

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Fire, the Goblet's on Fire

Copyright© 2015 by Apa Maximtrz

Chapter 5

The Goblins had been tireless in pursuit of any allegation of wrongdoing by Albus Dumbledore, and while sharing this information with Amelia Bones they were sure they would remove the Head Master from society by the end of the school year.

Griphook sends three letters off one to Fumbeldore, one to Lord Potter, and one to Madam Bones oh it was great to be a goblin.

The Gringotts owl flew into Madam Bones office. "Thank you. Let's see what we have here." She opens the letter and her face slowly starts to turn red by the time she is done she sees only red. "ALBUS DUMBLEDORE YOU MANIPULATING OLD FART I'LL HAVE YOUR TWINKLING EYES AND MANIPULATING HEAD ON MY WALL FOR THIS!" Everyone in the DMLE froze as Madam Bones went on her tirate everyone looks and wonders what ever did Dumbledore do to her.

Harry finishes with the package of modified lemon drops. "This will teach him to mess with the son of a Master Trickster." He looks at the assembled bottles."

All kinds of laxatives, hot sauce, and a special mixture of his own. "Sorry Hedwig but Fumbles knows you." The beautiful snowy owl claps her beak softly in which looks like grumbling."

Girl how about you take this letter to the twins for me? I'll have bacon waiting for you when you return."

Hedwig swoops down and sticks out her leg for the letter. Her Harry said her magic word Bacon.

Hedwig flies out the window as a barn owl takes the package to Dumbledore.

Griphook had all seventeen of Albus's accounts locked down, including five that Albus thought nobody would ever connect to him. They even went as far as to charm his brothers' account so that he could not lend money to Albus.

On top of all that the Goblins had banned him from ever doing business with any Gringotts branch ever. If he showed up as himself the guards would bar his entrance, and as all glamour's were revealed upon entering the bank he was forcibly thrown out on three separate occasions (two on the same day). He thinks about how one letter could do so much.

Flashback begins

A black Eagle Owl with a Gringotts markings on its harness bearing a letter dropped on his desk. Albus reached and opened the letter it read;

Dear Albus Dumbledore,

It has come to our attention that gold and articles that belongs to one of our most important client have been taken, with out his consent.

In that matter we have seized all of your accounts to pay back what you have stolen from with interest. We hope you have a great day.

Sincerely

Gringotts

Albus looked at the letter and did the only thing he could do, he fainted.

As Dumbledore laid passed out an owl flies in and drops its package onto the desk before flying out the window.

after Dumbledore woke up he went to the goblin to try to sort everything out.

Albus apperates to Diagon Alley and walks to the bank as he was walking up the steps the Guards stop him.

"Sorry wizard no entry." the goblins gruffly say.

"out of the way, I am Albus Dumbledore and no one can say what I can and can't do." He blusters as he tries to walk in the door.

"BAM!" he goes flying down the alley. he hits the bookstore and falls down in a heap.

"those goblins I'll show them." he grumbles to himself as he tries again.

Albus dumbledore made a specter of himself as he was thrown all over the alley. sent to a brothel as he tried to get in as a woman, and sent to peru as he tried to use polyjuice as a Peruvian exchange student.

He was Albus Dumbledore the next Merlin how dare those beasts treat him like that.

He tried to get the Potter brats gold through other means but that was stopped by his Lordships.

How did that Brat find out. he was supposed to die and he would get all the gold and all of his titles and the great honor as being the greatest wizard ever. Merlin's name would fall and Albus Dumbledore's name would be Immortalized forever.

Albus notices a box on his desk. " I wonder what this is. " he says as he opens the box after checking for and harmful jinks or hexes.

"Ohh lemon drops my favorite." he says as he plops 1 after another into his mouth. Little did he realize that he would be hurting in a few hrs.

This is a good cliffhanger. I will try to have twice a Month updates starting next Month. There will be a new chapter next Friday because this one was short. Also what will happen when Dumbledore eats the new drops? Tune in next week. Enjoy Apa Maximtrz.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.