The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Preface

Romantic Sex Story: Preface - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Gloria Lauren Earle; although she much rather she was called Lori; since she hated her maternal grandmother whom she was named after. Every time I hit a bad patch in my life, every time I needed a friend, or needed guidance, or just a swift kick in the arse, she was there for me. I treated her pretty badly on several occasions, but for some reason, she was always there when I needed her.

She always knew just what to say when I was confused about things. When I was upset, she would comfort me, help me put things into perspective, and get me back on my feet. Each time I suffered some heartbreak or loss, she was the one to help me get things back together, and stop me from doing anything really stupid.

It was Lori that encouraged me to try new things; she got me involved in sailing; not that I would ever be as good at it as she was, but under her guidance, I soon became reasonably competent, and respected by the other sailors in the club. She got me interested in writing; somehow seeing ability that none of my teachers at High School had noticed.

Of all the women I knew, she was probably the only one who really understood me, and encouraged me to achieve my dreams. There’s a saying; ‘if you love someone, set them free. If they come back, they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.’ Well, I’m still waiting for Lori to come back to me, so maybe she never was mine.

Wanna tell about my baby
Lord, you know she comes around
About five feet four
From her head to the ground

Well, she comes around here
Just about midnight, hu!
Make me feel so good
Make me feel all right.

And her name is G. (G) L. (L) O. (O) R, (R) I. (I). yi-yi-yi-yi
G.L.O.R.I.A. (Gloria)
G.L.O.R.I.A. (Gloria)
I’m wanna shout it ev’ry night (Gloria)
I’m wanna shout it ev’ry day (Gloria)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right

She comes around here, hu!
Til about midnight
Makin’ me feel so good, hu!
Make me feel all right, hu!

Walkin’ down my street, hu!
Comes in my room, hu!
Knocks upon my door
Then she comes in my room

Van Morrison, 1963

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.