The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 31: Second Semester

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31: Second Semester - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Departures

August - October, 1977

On the last day of July, we took Alonzo, Paul and Patrick to the airport. At least for Patrick and Wendy, it was only a temporary separation, he would be back in two weeks’ time; but for Ros it was a very tearful farewell. The five months before Alonzo was back for his sabbatical job teaching at the University would really drag out for her. Patrick said that one of his first projects would be to get a remote data link set up in our study going back to the office at St. Leonards, ostensibly so he could monitor the systems there from home, but also to allow Ros and Alonzo to easily send emails back and forward.

Alonzo was also talking about installing another application, one that would allow them to what he called ‘chat’ in real time. Not that they would be actually talking to each other, but it would allow them to take turns in typing messages to each other, and as they typed the characters would appear on the other person’s monitor.

“I will have to get good at typing, I guess,” Ros said. “It will be much faster than sending letters to each other though.”

We waited at the international terminal for them to board their flight; it was a Qantas 747, flying direct to Los Angeles (with a refuelling stop in Tahiti). All told, the flight was almost nineteen hours; I couldn’t imagine myself spending that long on a plane; I would freak out and become a basket case.

On the way back home, Ros was still crying.

“I guess I should be happy for Wendy and Patrick,” she said. “But I can’t help wishing it was him that was coming back so soon.”


A few evenings later, I was sitting in the living room trying to read the latest chapter in the textbook for my “Civil War to Civil Rights” general studies assignment. I had some music on the stereo; my Moody Blues ‘Seventh Sojourn’ album, but despite that, the chapter was pretty hard going. All about the Robber Barons in the boom and bust years at the end of the nineteenth century. The others were out in the study; Lori, Wendy and Murph were all doing a script-writing subject this semester, and they were using the studio to run through the latest version of their script. Somehow they had convinced Megan, Allison and Jillian to play some of the parts, and it didn’t make for the ideal environment to do some quiet reading. This was one of those very few times when living in a large group house had its disadvantages. Mary Beth had classes on that evening, so all I had for company was Fred; who had curled up on the sofa next to me to sleep, no doubt he was also seeking some peace and quiet.

I was just about to give it away for the evening; I realized I had just read the same (boring) paragraph three times, when Ros came into the room.

“Will, sorry to interrupt, but have you got a few minutes?” she asked. “I just need someone to talk to, everyone else is wrapped up in this movie script.”

“Sure, I’ve just about had it with this stupid book. Sit down here, move Fred to one side.”

She lifted Fred up, and moved him to the far end of the sofa. He voiced his displeasure, but was content to curl up in his new position and go back to sleep.

“Why is it that as soon as I meet the guy who is perfect for me, he has to go away? I don’t know how I will last until January; I’m already missing him so much. It’s just not fair!”

She looked across at me, and took my hand. I really didn’t know what to say to her; I was at a loss for words.

“It’s funny, I always thought that ‘love at first sight’ was just a pile of BS, there’s no way someone can really fall in love like that. But that’s what happened with Alonzo and me; as soon as I met him, inside I knew he was the one for me. You know what that’s like, don’t you?”

“Actually, no; all if the women I’ve been in love with have been ones that I’ve known for a long time; maybe I’m just really slow and stupid, not realizing that I am in love with them. But I think I can understand just how you must feel; no sooner did the two of you meet, he had to go back to the US, which is pretty shitty for both of you. At least he’s going to be back in January, and he’s staying for the full year.”

“But what if while we are away, he starts to have second thoughts? Maybe he’ll meet someone else; someone as smart as he is, someone who understands all of that computer stuff. I really don’t know what he sees in me; he talks about all the stuff he does at work, what he did at Uni, and I don’t understand anything about it. I’m sure he’ll regret not having someone more like him around him.”

“I wouldn’t be thinking that; I mean, how much does he understand about what you do; the photography, the art ... I think having differences helps a relationship. I mean, look at Lori, Megan and myself ... we are all quite different, but we complement each other. I wouldn’t be half the person I am without learning from the other two. I wouldn’t worry about Alonzo finding someone else; he’s pretty much smitten with you, just as you are with him.”

“Yeah, but all three of you are smart; I’m not, I’m just someone who can draw and paint.”

“Don’t be like that; everyone has a different kind of smartness. I mean, you’re incredibly talented; the backdrops you did for us, the album covers, there’s no way I could have even come up with the concepts for those. Don’t put yourself down; if you start to worry about what you aren’t, what you can’t do, then there will always be someone who is smarter, more talented, better than you. Think about how the two of you complement each other.”

“Yeah, I guess so. But what do I do between now and when he comes back? How do I stop myself from going crazy over the next few months?”

“Maybe you can read up and learn about the history of the US, so you understand just where he’s coming from. Get a handle on the cultural differences between the two countries; maybe concentrate on the Civil Rights struggle over the recent decades in America so you understand how difficult things have been for him to get where he is today. I can see if I can pick up some decent books for you this week in the second hand bookshop at Uni.”

“Yeah, well, I guess so,” she said, sounding reluctant. “I’m not much of a reader; that sounds like stuff I could have studied at school.”

“But you are doing it for him, to learn about his country,” I said. “I know this sounds corny, but as you read, and it mentions locations, imagine the two of you are there, together.”

“I could do that; it might be fun reading that, because there’s a real purpose to it.”

She reached across and took my hand.

“I knew there was a reason why I wanted to talk to you about all this,” she said. “Somehow you know just what to say, you have the right advice for me.”

“And all along, I thought it was because you wanted to sit next to me, so I could perv at your lovely boobs!” I said.

She blushed.

“Do you really do that?” she asked.

‘Of course I do. I mean, since we are all naked here anyway, I can see them pretty much every day. But when you are sitting right next to me here, and we are talking to each other, I can really look at them closely.”

“I don’t know why you would, there’s nothing all that special about them.”

“On the contrary, they are beautiful; and all beautiful things have been made to be admired,” I said. “Like great paintings, or sculpture, or other art works. Did you know – and please, don’t tell anyone else this – but I think you have the nicest breasts of anyone living in our three houses.”

“That’s not true! Surely, you would have Megan’s or Allison’s breasts as the nicest around here, not mine. Why not theirs, but mine?”

“Yours have the right combination of size – not too large, not too small – shape, colour, sexy, suckable nipples, nice large areolas ... everything about them is perfect.”

“Not Allison’s?”

“No, her nipples aren’t as lovely as yours are.”

“Megan’s?”

“Her areolas are too small and pale, compared to your lovely ones.”

“Wendy’s?”

“Too large; I’m sounding very picky, aren’t I? But also, when I look at your breasts, I can easily imagine you breastfeeding a baby, and they look like they are perfect breasts to suckle on.”

“Oh, I often wonder what it would be like to breast feed. If my boobs are anything like my mums, they will get bigger, and the areolas will go really dark. I thought hers looked really nice when she was breast feeding my younger brothers. When you imagine my breast feeding a baby, whose baby is it? Do you imagine it might be ours? No, that’s a silly question; there’s no chance of you having a baby with me ... not while Lori and Megan are around. Even if they weren’t I would be still behind Jillian and Allison, and maybe some of the others.”

“To be honest ... actually, if it was our baby you were nursing, after the baby had finished, I would want my share of your milk ... I picture you sitting on my lap, and your lovely milk-engorged boob in my mouth; I suckle, and when I have a mouthful of your warm, sweet milk, I kiss you, and transfer a big mouthful of your milk into your mouth.”

“Oh my God,” she groaned. “That’s just so, so HOT! I can feel myself getting turned on listening to you describe that. I can see you like that idea, too!”

She reached across and touched the tip of my erect prick.

“I know I don’t have any milk in my boobs at the moment, but...”

She pushed her shoulders back, emphasising the curve and shape of her lovely breasts.

“I’m sure my boobs would be nice to suck, even without my mummy juice.”

“Are you sure you want to do that?” I asked her. “What about...”

“I am sure,” she said. “I desperately need some physical intimacy at the moment.”

She quickly straddled my waist, squashing my erect prick under her pussy. She pushed one breast towards my face, and pulled my head against her. I opened my lips, and her soft boob filled my mouth. As I closed my lips around her nipple and started sucking, she reached down between us, and I felt her guiding my prick inside her. Once I was inside, she didn’t move; she just squeezed and relaxed her muscles, and I felt her fingers down between us as she rubbed around the top of her pussy. I concentrated on sucking her breast; with her swollen, erect nipple and areola completely in my mouth, I worked my lips and tongue around it, as if I was milking her.

I felt her body shudder, and she moaned softly as she started to come. Each time that her body would shake, I would feel her cunt squeeze tightly around my cock. When she finished, she pushed my face away from her breasts, and I could see her face. She was flushed; but smiling broadly.

“God, I really needed that,” she said. “It was like I had gone several years without sex, not just a few days! Now, to see about satisfying you...”

She started humping up and down, squeezing my prick in time with her movements.

“I love feeling it when you spurt inside me,” she said.

She pumped up and down faster and harder, and it didn’t take very long before I was on the verge of coming. She must have been able to sense my imminent orgasm; she slowed down, emphasising the effect of being inside her by slowly rising up so my prick barely remained inside her, the she would slowly drop down, letting me feel my knob slid along the full length of her cunt. She pressed my face hard against her breasts, and rose up and down.

I groaned loudly; my hands gripping her hips tightly as I spurted inside her.

“Oh yeah, keep pumping inside me,” she moaned softly. “I love feeling your spunk spurting into me!”

As I came, I moaned softly into her breasts, feeling my whole body shake with each spurt. After I had finished, she held me close to her, and stroked the back of my head, and rocked gently back and forward. After a few minutes, she stood up, squeezing her thighs together so that my come didn’t leak out all over the sofa.

“Thank you for that, Will, it was just what I needed,” she said. “By the way, I would love you to drink my milk; to suckle from my breasts. Just thinking of that now, and telling you that, it’s getting me turned on again! I think I should go upstairs, have a shower, and get to bed.”

She kissed me again, long and passionately, and ducked out of the room. I heard the sound of her shower running, and decided to head across to the main bathroom, and clean myself up, removing any evidence of our actions.


The next day, I looked around the Student Union second hand bookshop, down at the Roundhouse during my lunch break, and I found some US history books that had been recommended as a good, all round reading for Ros. Earlier that day I had seen my General Studies lecturer, Doctor Carmichael, and she had recommended a trilogy written by prominent historian, and the current Librarian of the US Library of Congress, a guy called Daniel Boorstin. The series was called “The Americans”, and the three books were ‘The Colonial Experience, covering the period from European settlement to the US Revolution, ‘The National Experience’, and ‘The Democratic Experience’. I decided to make them a present for her.


Lane Cove River Park

Sunday, August 7th, 1977

After some discussions and looking over my ‘Gregorys’ Sydney street directory, Allison, Jillian and I decided that a better location for our Sunday outing would be the Lane Cove River park. There were a number of walking trails through the bushland; and it seemed like it would offer some more privacy than some of the more traditional urban parks around Five Dock, Canada Bay or Gladesville. We packed a picnic lunch for the three of us; I put that, along with some cold drinks in my backpack.

The roads weren’t busy at all as we drove across the Bridge and up the Pacific Highway towards Chatswood. A left into Fuller’s Bridge Road, and down past the quiet, tree lined streets of the North Shore, across the Lane Cove River, and then we pulled into the car park. We stopped at the visitors’ centre to pick up a map of the walking trails, and then it was across the weir and into the bushland. We decided to take the trail that cut directly across the ridge ahead of us, so we could get to the river again.

Once we started the gentle climb up the trail, the sounds of what traffic there had been back near Fuller’s Bride quickly disappeared, to be replaced by the sounds of the native birds. Allison seemed to be able to identify them just by the sounds of their calls; every so often we would stop as she would point out some interesting type of native flower or plant.

“We’ve got bloody Harry Butler with us!” Jillian exclaimed. “Where did you learn all of this stuff, Ally?”

“Oh, just from my father, and Uncles; we would often go hiking around places like West Head, they would point out all of plants and bushes; telling us what berries are edible, and stuff like that. My Uncle Stan would point out all the different animal tracks, what had been made by a goanna, or a smaller lizard, places where a possum had been climbing a tree.”

“Just as I said, we’ve got bloody Harry Butler with us!” Jillian said.

We continue up the trail; we weren’t all that far from the top of the ridge. Jillian noticed Allison was still standing back where we had stopped.

“Come on, slow poke! What are you waiting for?” she called out to her.

“Give me a sec; I can’t walk and pee into my nappy at the same time!” she replied.

“It’s not that hard,” Jillian said, as she walked back down to where Allison was. “I’m doing that right now; I’ve been peeing on and off ever since we got here. Just try it, it makes it so much more fun! If you’re peeing now, just start walking up towards me; but don’t stop your flow.”

Allison started walking up towards Jillian, and started laughing.

“That feels so weird! But really sexy, too. Have you been peeing in your nappy since we got here?”

“Of course! I need to get a drink, to refill. I’m hoping that just before we have lunch, it will need changing. You did put the disposable nappies in your bag, didn’t you?

“Oh fuck! I left that in the back of the car!” Allison said. “I guess it’s too far to go back and get them, isn’t it?”

“Well, you will either have to keep wearing your wet nappy, or go commando...” I said. “We can’t go all the way back just to get stuff that you forgot.”

“It’s just difficult for my brain to let myself pee, knowing I’m wearing clothes, and not sitting on the toilet,” Allison said. “I have to forcibly make myself go ... and if I’m walking at the same time, or doing other things, then it’s pretty hard. There, I can feel it flowing now ... Damn, as soon as I start talking about it, I lose concentration, and it stops.”

We continued on; reaching the top of the ridge in a few minutes. Ahead of us we could see the trail heading back down towards the river, where it joined another trail that went left and right along river. We hiked down the slope to the track junction; and decided to turn left, and walk along the river. We didn’t have to walk all that far along the track before we saw a level grassy area, close to the water, maybe fifty metres through the trees. We decided that would be an ideal place for lunch; so we pushed through the trees, and found a clear spot on the grass. I took out the travel blanket from my backpack and spread that out on the grass. Next was the food; some leftover chicken from the other night, where Lori and Mary Beth had tried to replicate Alonzo’s ‘southern fried chicken’. We sat on the rug and ate our lunch.

When we had finished; Allison lay back on the rug; stretching out in the sun. Jillian started to do the same; but removed her top and skirt; all that she had on was the disposable nappy.

“It’s nice and warm; we can get some sun on us before summer,” she said.

Allison decided to do the same; both girls were lying in front of me; naked except for their nappies. I decided to do the same; removing all of my clothes; including my underwear. It was really quite pleasant lying out in the sun; it wasn’t all that hot, just warm enough for comfort. After we had been lying there for a while, Allison sat up.

“I think I need changing,” she said. “My nappy is rather wet, and would you like to change it for me, Will?”

“I guess I can do that,” I said. “Not that you have a fresh nappy for me to put on, since someone left them in the car. But I can get the old, wet one off, and dry you off.”

I got a plastic bag from Allison’s backpack, plus some wet wipes; told her to lie on the grass next to the blanket on her back with her legs apart, and I knelt between her legs. It wasn’t all that difficult to remove her wet nappy, and put that in the plastic bag.

“You really had that one soaked,” I said. “I doubt it would have been able to hold any more!”

“Was I a bad little girl, wetting my panties so much?” she said, putting on a ‘little girl’ voice. “Oh, that tickles!” she exclaimed, as I started to wipe around her pussy with a wipe.

“You were a naughty girl, but that’s why you wore your nappy,” I said.

“I like being naughty,” she said, giggling.

All of a sudden, she started to pee; her stream spurted out, hitting me in the chest.

“Oi! What are you doing?” I exclaimed.

“I told you I like being naughty,” she replied. “You were rubbing my pussy with that damp wipe, right over my pee hole ... I just couldn’t help myself.”

“I think she’s being very naughty,” Jillian said. “So naughty, I think that you need to punish her; maybe by spanking her bum.”

“I think she does need to have her backside paddled,” I said. “Just because she had been peeing in her nappy all morning, doesn’t mean she can squirt me when I’m trying to change her.”

I moved over to sit on the ground next to her, and in a quick move, pulled her up and across my lap. She squealed as I pushed her around, positioning her backside over my right thigh; I held her down with an arm across her back, my weight pressing down on her. I lined up my hand, and swung it to smack her arse sharply. I didn’t hit her too hard, just enough to make it sting slightly. She squealed and squirmed, trying to get away from me.

Jillian just watched and laughed; encouraging me to keep smacking her.

“She likes it if you can smack her right on her pussy,” Jillian said. “You’ll get her really wet if you do that.”

“Nooo ... I don’t want you getting my pussy wet!” Allison cried out as she continued squirming.

Despite her ‘protests’, in her squirming she managed to get her legs spread wide apart; it was easy for my next few smacks to have my fingers press right against her pussy. I could see her labia starting to swell and spread; and there was a sheen of wetness coating her pussy. Her protests had turned into soft moans; and instead of just smacking her backside, I would let my fingers hit her pussy, then I would push then in between her labia, rubbing up and down along her slit.

“I think she needs a really good fucking,” Jillian said, reaching under Allison’s body to squeeze her tits. “I’ll hold her down, you fuck her doggy style. I want to see your cock sliding in and out of her wet cunt!”

I flipped Allison off from my legs, and Jillian and I moved her around so that she was kneeling on the grass in front of me. She made some feeble attempts to protest; I looked at Jillian with an eyebrow raised, an indication of whether I really should continue.

“Keep going, she really loves this,” she assured me. “I’ll hold her arms down.”

I held my shaft in one hand, and steadied Allison by holding one of her hips. I was positioned right behind her; and with a quick thrust, I entered her. Allison grunted as my cock drove all the way home inside her; and I thrust in and out.

“You can fuck her harder than that,” Jillian said, “go on, I want to see and hear you really pounding into her wet cunt!”

I followed Jillian’s instructions, and increased my speed, forcing myself in as hard as I could. Each time I slammed into Allison, I would grunt softly, although not loud enough to override the wet slopping sounds of my prick sliding into her wet cunt. Allison started moaning louder; she arched her back and pushed back against me, allowing me to slide in ever deeper.

Allison’s protests turned into groans and moans of pleasure, and as I moved in and out, she moved with me.

“Come for me baby, come as Will is fucking you,” Jillian said to her, as she stroked the back of her head.

It didn’t take long before Allison cried out louder, her body shaking as she came. I slowed down my pace, making sure my strokes allowed the full length of my shaft to slide along her cunt. I held her hips tight against me as I erupted, spurting inside her. When I finished, I pulled out of her, and flopped back down on the blanket, exhausted and closed my eyes. I could hear the two girls talking softly to each other, from what I could hear, it sounded like they were kissing, and caressing each other’s breasts.

I must have dozed; the sun was warm, and I felt rather tired after having sex with Allison; the next thing I was aware of was someone sucking my dick. I opened my eyes, and saw Jillian’s head bobbing up and down over my groin. She was making my prick hard again; as soon as she felt it was ready, she straddled my waist and mounted me.

“My turn to feel your cock inside of me,” she said as she rode up and down.

Allison wasn’t to be left out; she positioned herself over my face, lowering her pussy to my mouth. I took the hint, and held her hips as I licked and probed her with my tongue. I could taste the salty residue of my come that was mixed with her juices on her pussy lips. It didn’t take long before Allison came; I could hear her cries of pleasure. Then Jillian started riding me faster and faster; until she came as well; her muscles spasming around my cock. The two girls got off me.

“Do you want to finish off fucking me doggy style?” Jillian asked. “I don’t think I can keep on doing that on you.”

Jillian knelt down on the grass in front of me, her sexy arse pointing up towards me. I moved behind her, and Allison guided my prick back inside her cunt. As I thrust in and out, Allison kept gently massaging my balls and feeling around Jillian’s pussy. Her fingers would rub on my shaft with each outwards stroke. With the extra stimulation on my shaft, I knew I was going to come quickly. I tried to hold back, but the intense sensations from inside Jillian’s cunt, combined with the touch of Allison’s fingers were too much. I grunted and groaned loudly as I came.

We all collapsed on the blanket, twisted around each other, and lay there, resting. After half an hour, clouds started to cover the sun, and it became too cold to lie there, naked, so we decided it was time to get dressed and head back to the car.

“I guess we’ll just have to go commando, and not wear panties or a nappy,” Allison said.

“It’s even more fun without panties,” Jillian said, as she took a big swig of water, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. “Nothing to get in the way, now.”

We headed off; this time following the trail that paralleled the river. The trail was wide enough for us to walk three abreast; I was between Jillian and Allison, and I held hands with both of them. As we walked along, Allison and Jillian talked about their subjects at University for the new semester; Allison described to her some of the things about the subjects that Jillian would cover.

“Social Pharmacy is pretty interesting; I enjoyed that the most of all of the subjects,” she said. “Chemistry B; well, it’s chemistry; the lab work is pretty intense. At least that’s the last chemistry subject you will have to do in the course, I think the Chemistry Department takes it as their last chance to fail you.”

“I hate chemistry,” I growled.

“Chemistry A wasn’t too bad,” Jillian said. “Remember, I got a distinction for that.”

It was interesting listening to the two of them talking; particular when after a few minutes, Jillian indicated she needed to pause. She stood there, her legs parted, and we could see a wet area growing in size on the dirt between her feet. When she had finished, we continued, as if nothing out of the ordinary had occurred.

“I can’t quite control it when I’m walking,” she explained. “I have to keep the flow pretty gentle, otherwise it sprays out and gets my skirt all wet. You should try it, Ally; we can stop just up here where those bins are, and have a go at it.”

Just ahead, we could see where the service road finished at what looked like a small maintenance building, at the back of it was a large dumpster. I tossed the plastic bags with the wet nappies in it, along with the remnants of our lunch. Meanwhile, I could hear a faint splashing sound; and I turned around to see both girls relieving themselves, their legs apart, and I could see the stream of pee falling between their legs and hitting the ground.

“I feel so naughty doing that,” Allison said once we continued on our way back to the car. “I’m sure that’s something we could do where lots of people were around, and if there were noises around to muffle the splashing sound, no one would know what we were doing!”

It was about two kilometres back to where we had parked the car; we paused several times for a pee break; by the time we had reached the car, the clouds that had been building up since lunchtime had become darker and lower to the ground; we had to run the last hundred metres or so when the rain started. I reached the car before the two girls; tossed my backpack into the back seat, and reached over to unlock the passenger side door. Allison was right behind me and slid in first, followed by Jillian a little later. Jillian seemed to have got the worse of the downpour.

“Fuck! That storm came in quickly!” Allison exclaimed.

“My top is all soaked!” Jillian complained. “Do you have a towel in here, Will?”

“Yeah, there should be one in the very back.

Jillian waited for a lull in the rain, then got out of her door, and quickly entered the back seat. She knelt on the seat, leaning over into the back of the wagon. Allison and I turned around to see what she was doing, and I was greeted by the view of her naked backside, with her pussy clearly on display.

“Now that’s a lovely sight,” Allison said. “You are making me feel hungry, Jilly!”

“Your top isn’t the only thing that’s wet,” I added.

“Is that all you ever think about?” Jillian replied, as she managed to find the old towel that I had in the back of the wagon.

She sat around on the back seat, pulled her top off, and dried her hair and body. She passed her wet shirt to me; and I spread that out on the top of the dashboard. She wrapped the towel around her shoulders, and re-joined us in the front.

“Does anyone else want the towel?” she asked, but Allison and I were not as wet as she had been. “I’ll just keep this wrapped around my shoulders until my top dries. Not that I care if either of you see my titties, but...”

We decided there was no point in staying in the carpark, so I started the car, turned on the heater to see if Jillian’s top would dry. Allison sat with an arm around Jillian’s shoulder, she adjusted it until she was able to caress one of Jillian’s breasts. Meanwhile, once we were under way, I let my hand rest on Allison’s thigh. She moved it so my hand was underneath her skirt, and I slowly moved it up until I could rub her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.