The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 29: End of the Semester

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29: End of the Semester - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

The Commodore’s Ball

May 23 – 28, 1977

There was only four weeks remaining until the end of the first semester, and the mid-year exams. It did seem strange having the semester broken into the two unequal parts, but I assumed they wanted to align the mid-semester break with the standard May school holidays. Whatever the reason was, there wasn’t a lot of time left finish off assignments for each subject, and study for the exams. Unlike the end of year exams, for the mid-year exams there wasn’t a week off before they started for studying.

Various members of the houses had submitted their photos as part of Lori’s ‘public sex challenge’; some had found very interesting places. Allison and Jillian had a series of photos of them giving each other oral sex at Mrs Macquarie’s chair, by the look of the lighting, early one morning. Bruce and Rachel had snuck into the old Camperdown cemetery, and made love between some graves.

“Oh, isn’t that a bit, I don’t know, disrespectful?” Mandy said.

“Well, the people buried there didn’t complain,” Bruce said.

The best though was Murph and Mary Beth; somehow they had got across to Fort Denison, on Pinchgut Island in the harbour, right opposite the Opera House. There were photos of them having sex, astride one of the old cannons.

“How did you get across to there?” Megan asked. “It would be too bloody cold to swim.”

“I’ve got a mate with a little runabout boat,” Murph said. “I gave him a couple of dollars to run us across one night, and to pick us up an hour later.”

Those were added to the ones of Jillian, Wendy, Allison and I on the East Hills train from a few weeks earlier, along with the initial ones of Lori and me on the Harbour Bridge. We all agreed that Murph and Mary Beth’s effort at getting across to Fort Denison was one of the best efforts; Megan told me that she had some thoughts on a place she and I could go to. She asked me to keep a few hours free next Saturday morning for a trip to South Head.

Back at University, the assignments piled up; each subject had at least two assignments or set of tutorial exercises due by the last week of term. At least there were no more live gigs; with the exception of the regular nights at Crystal; so during the week nights I was able to dedicate myself fully to my studies. The weekends – at least the first weekend back – were still for music and other activities; the coming weekend would be the Commodore’s Ball at the Sailing Club. Lori and I would drive up to her parents’ house on the Saturday afternoon; and together with her parents we would take their boat up and moor at the clubhouse pier. On the Sunday we would sail with Don, as it was the first race of the winter series. We had our reputation as the ‘gun’ boat to maintain, after all.

Since the ball was to be a formal affair, I dropped my dinner suit off at the dry cleaners, so I would look presentable enough to be seen with Lori. On Saturday afternoon we packed our overnight bags, and drove up to Newport. When we arrived at the Earle’s place, we used the bathroom there to shower and get ready; however we wouldn’t change into our formal attire until we had docked up at the clubhouse.

When it was time to head up to Clareville; we carried our things down to the boat, and Jack had me drive the boat; backing out from the jetty once he had untied the mooring lines. The afternoon was pleasantly warm for late autumn; the four of us stood up on the flying bridge as we slowly made our way up Pittwater. Jack asked me how the studies were going; how I felt I would do in the upcoming exams, and what subjects I would be taking for second semester.

He asked me what plans I had for the mid-year break; and whether I would be interested in a few weeks work helping to install and commission some new data networking equipment.

“It’s linking us to our head office back in Virginia; all part of a US Defense research project called ‘ARPANET’ that we are doing some research and development for,” he said.

My ears pricked up at the mention of ARPANET; there had been talk around the University on this project.

“Sounds pretty interesting, Jack, what would you want me to do on it?”

“Well, there are two engineers coming over from our head office; they will be doing most of the installation and programming work. They will just need someone to assist; another set of eyes to look at problems, things like that. I’ll get some forms to you this coming week; just the standard application forms, plus stuff to get a security clearance. That shouldn’t be a problem for you, because it’s part of the US Defense network, they just want to make sure you’re not a criminal or a communist spy.”

“Sound like it will be interesting, so count me in as interested,” I said. “When you have the details, let me know the dates, times and all that stuff. I assume I’ll be working at you main office in St. Leonards?”

“Yes, normal eight to five working hours, maybe some evenings,” Jack said.

By now we were almost at the club dock; Lori had put the fenders out on the port side; so I cut the speed back to idle, and let the boat coast up to the dock. As soon as she had jumped onto the dock with a mooring line, I put the engines in reverse to bring us to a complete stop. Once the mooring lines were secured, I shut down the engines, and we headed up to the clubhouse to see how the preparations were going.

Upstairs the tables had been set out, the caterers were in the final stages of setting all the places, and some of the social committee members were putting up decorations. We headed back down to the boat, mainly to keep out of the way of those working. We had just over an hour to get ready; all I needed to do was get changed into my dinner suit. It didn’t take me long to get dressed; even with the fiddling around to tie my bow tie. Of course, I had to wait until Lori was ready; Jack and I sat on the chairs at the dining table, waiting for our respective partners.

Finally, the women were ready, and they emerged from the stateroom. Lori had a stunning long dress – more of a gown, really; low cut at the front, split on the side almost up to her hips. It appeared that she had also got a set of Charlie’s falsies; she wasn’t looking as ‘huge’ as Rachel was during our Lifesaver concerts, but there was more curvature to her bust line than there usually was.

“You’re looking really nice, dressed up tonight,” I said. “And unless I’m mistaken, you’ve got a little extra in the boob department, too.”

She laughed, and squeezed my hand.

“Thank you, I’m glad you like how I look,” she replied. “The extra tittiness is courtesy of Charlie’s inserts; I’ve just gone with the ‘number twos’ for tonight. I have the large and gigantic inserts, too; numbers three and four. We’ll have to try them one night when we go out; I want to see your reaction to me having the extra-large tits.”

“You know that really doesn’t change how I think of you, or even how beautiful I think you look,” I said to her

“I know that, and that’s one of the reasons why I love you. But I know I probably sound really shallow, but, damn it, I love seeing myself with decent sized tits for a change!”

I helped her step across from the boat to the dock; we followed Jack and Chris up to the main club room. We were at a table with Don and Margaret, his wife, plus Norm and Wendy Field, and their two sons. The evening started with Jack opening a bottle of champagne; we stood out on the balcony and had our drinks; chatting with the other members. Just before the appetisers were served, the Club President, Neil, pulled me to one side.

“Will, have you got a minute?” he asked, and I nodded. “You know coming up in August we have our Annual General Meeting, where we elect the committee for the coming twelve months.” Again, I nodded. “You might like to give some thought to standing for one of the committee positions; we want to get some new blood into the club management; someone suggested your name as a potential person. Are you interested?”

“Oh, I don’t know, I doubt I would have the time to put into it properly,” I said. “What with study, and music, I just have enough time for racing on Sundays; I wouldn’t want to accept a position, and not be able to do it justice. Besides, I really don’t know all that much about sailing and running races.”

“Fair enough; but give it some thought over the next few months, it doesn’t matter that you may think you don’t know enough, there are plenty of us who can guide you. If you don’t have the time, then I can understand; I know what it’s like studying at Uni. Give me a call at home any night if you want to talk about it.”

When we sat down at the table, I told Lori what Neil had suggested to me.

“You would be good on the committee,” she said. “I can understand your concern about not having enough time though.”

We lined up to get our main meal; there was a huge roast; several hindquarters of beef; along with vegetables and all the extras. The food was so good; I fronted up for seconds; Lori told me I was being a guts, but Don said I would need energy for the race tomorrow. I ignored her comments, particularly when she stole one of the baked potatoes from my plate.

“Now who’s being a greedy pig?” I said to her.

She didn’t reply; but just poked her tongue out at me as she scarfed down my potato. While we were eating, one of Norm and Wendy’s sons (David?) mentioned to Lori that he saw her on ‘Countdown’ the other week. That started a general discussion on the single, and Norm asked me why I wasn’t on the show with Lori and Megan.

“I really couldn’t have taken that time off from Uni,” I said. “I had some assignments due that week. Plus, I don’t fly.”

I had to explain to the others about my issues with flying; how it triggered the abnormal heart rhythm. Norm, as a commercial pilot, understood.

“I’ve seen lots of people who have similar problems,” he said. “I know at Qantas we run special courses for people who have a chronic fear of flying; it’s down at the Jet Base at Mascot. If you want, I can make some inquiries, and see if I can get you on the next session.”

I told him that would be good to try; probably something else to try to fit in over the mid-year break. Once the meal was over, it was time for the presentation of awards and trophies. Neil left it almost until the end to give Don the awards for the Shaz II Trophy (for fastest overall on scratch) and the Commodore’s Trophy (for fastest overall on handicap).

“Now, we have a situation that we have never had before in the history of yacht racing at the Club,” Neil announced. “We have one yacht; one team that has pretty much made a clean sweep of the races they entered, winning not just on scratch, as the fastest yacht overall; but winning on combined handicap as well. At that’s not just in one series, but in all types of races; the long race to Juno point and back, short, tactical courses within Pittwater, the smaller sized yachts in the Archina Cup, and the combined fleet races.

“All of us who sail here know that often bad luck seems to strike; we get caught in a wind hole, or we don’t get the favourable wind shift that others get, something breaks, or we have to make an emergency tack to avoid another boat. But almost without exception, this crew make their own luck; they avoid the wind holes that others manage to find; they anticipate shifts, or don’t get caught behind other boats.

“This year’s winner of both the Commodore’s Trophy, for winner overall on handicap, and the ‘Shaz II’ trophy, for fastest yacht overall, goes to Don MacLachlan, on ‘Koolong’. I can’t think of a more deserving boat, or skipper to win.”

As Don went up to the front, everyone applauded. He cleared his throat, and adjusted his jacket; he almost looked as if he was about to make the final summing up to the jury in one of his courtrooms.

“Mr. Commodore, Neil, thank you for those kind remarks. First, I have to stress that this win isn’t just for me, but for my two talented and skilled crew members. I believe I am most fortunate to have both Lori Earle, and Will Morris on ‘Koolong’ with me; I doubt there is a better tactician and helm in the club than Lori. Will is hard-working, strong, and agile; and is an expert at spotting and calling in wind gusts. Without the two of them, I would not be standing up here. Not only are they both great sailors, but they are great people, and a lovely couple to have on the boat with me. It is most gratifying to see all the hard work and dedication from my two crew members rewarded this way.”

He continued speaking for a few minutes, then called Lori and I up to also say a few things. Lori spoke briefly, thanking our competitors for making every race a hard-fought event. I wasn’t really sure what to say, at least I had a minute or two to collect my thoughts.

“Well, I have to say how appreciative I am of both Don and Lori’s kind words, although I think they both over-estimate my abilities. One thing that I do want to say, is how grateful I am of everyone here in the club. When I first started sailing a year or two ago, I was a complete beginner; knowing absolutely nothing about sailing, racing, or what to do. But I’ve never been treated that way by anyone here; I’ve been accepted into the club, and made feel welcome, no one has ever told me that I don’t know what I’m doing, or because I’m not all that experienced, my thoughts or views mean nothing.

“What I also enjoy is that even though the competition on the water is pretty tight, everyone is trying as hard as possible to win. But there’s no animosity, no abuse, and once the race has been won, everyone is friendly; the competition stays on the water. For these reasons, I believe this must be the best sailing club in Australia, if not the world. Thank you, everyone.”

We made our way back to our seats as everyone applauded; Don showed us what he was given. The actual trophies remained in the display case in the clubhouse; however he did get some little engraved brass plaques to attach to the boat showing what he won, plus there were some miniature trophies that he got to keep.

“The winners will also get their names put up on the honour boards, too,” Don said, pointing up to the various boards on the side wall, which listed club commodores and divisional champions since the club was founded.

There were a few more awards given out; and that concluded the official part of the evening. It was time for coffee, and a nice dessert cake; then music was put on for dancing. I wasn’t that surprised to hear that the music was our original live album from the Mirage; Lori suggested I should stand up the front with the mike and sing along to the record.

“I would prefer to dance with the Club’s best helmsperson,” I said. “Assuming she would want to dance with me.”

“Of course I want to dance with you,” she replied. “I rarely get the chance to do that, and I love being in your arms.”

People had made space by pushing some of the tables back against the walls; Lori and I weren’t the only ones to get up and dance; Jack and Chris were up first, followed by a number of the others. After a couple of songs, we sat back down, next to Norm and Wendy, who introduced us to a younger couple, who had only recently joined the club. Roger and Helen Carlson were not that much older than Lori and I; Roger had just started his own plumbing business, while Helen worked as a secretary / office manager for an accountant in Mona Vale.

They were talking about how they had just bought a second-hand ‘Bluebird’ day sailor; it needed a considerable amount of work to get it ready for sailing. Apparently, being made from plywood; over time the wood can become slightly waterlogged; and the only real solution is to rebuild the hull. It sounded like they had their work cut out for them.

While we were talking, Jeff Carter came up to congratulate us on our results.

“Hey, Will, you got a minute?” he asked. “A mate of mine has just got himself a new yacht, a real fast machine, that he’s going to be racing out of Alfreds, doing the Blue Water series, and also some of the overnight off shore races, Bird Island, Montague Island, and others like that. He’s looking for a good bowman, someone who’s strong, agile, knows his way around a boat. Do you think you’d be interested? I told him about you, he’s interested in having you join his crew.”

“Sounds interesting,” I replied. “But I will have to decline; I assume he’s racing on Saturdays?” Jeff nodded his head. “Well, if I did that, then I wouldn’t be able to race here on Sundays with Lori. The main reason why I sail here is so she and I can spend time together, doing something she enjoys; and I’m not interested in cancelling that. So thanks for the offer, but...”

“Fair enough; but if you change your mind, let me know, and I’m sure I can get you a permanent crew position on any one of the offshore racing fleet.”

Lori reached over to squeeze my hand.

“Do you know what song is about to come on?” she asked.

Of course I knew; I had the whole track list of that double album memorized. The next song was going to be ‘The Way you Look Tonight’, followed by ‘Anything Goes’.

“I love that song,” she said, “can we dance to it?”

I took her hand, and we moved to the middle of the floor. As the song started playing, I sang along with myself.

Some day, when I’m awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel a glow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight

Yes, you’re lovely, with your smile so warm
And your cheeks so soft
There is nothing for me but to love you
And the way you look tonight

By the time the song was halfway through; most of the others had moved to the side, giving us room, and listening to me singing to Lori.

Lovely, never never change
Keep that breathless charm
Won’t you please arrange it because I, I love you?
Just the way you look tonight
Just the way you look tonight

When the song finished, everyone applauded; I held Lori’s hand and we bowed to the crowd.

“Can you sing along with the next one as we dance?” she whispered. “I think everyone enjoys hearing you sing live; I know I love you singing to me as we dance.”

The next song, ‘Anything Goes’ was a little faster; we played it almost as a quickstep; so singing while we danced would be a bit more of a challenge, but I thought I would give it a go.

In olden days, a glimpse of stocking
Was looked on as something shocking.
But now, God knows,
Anything goes.

After the first verse; we concentrated on dancing; we even attempted a dip, and I spun Lori around at the end of the second verse.

The world has gone mad today and good’s bad today
And black’s white today and day’s night today
When most guys today that women prize today
Are just silly gigolos

So though I’m not a great romancer
I know that you’re bound to answer
When I propose, anything goes

May I say before this record spins to a close
I want you to know anything goes

“Keep singing,” someone called out.

We continued dancing, and I sang for the remainder of the tracks on that side; finally we got to take a break. We went out on the balcony, and leant against the railing.

“Did you really mean what you said to Jeff about why you go sailing, and that being the reason why you couldn’t sail with his mate on Saturdays?” Lori asked me. “You would probably enjoy offshore racing.”

“Not if it meant I wouldn’t be sailing with you; that’s why I come sailing each Sunday, to spend time with you, doing things that you enjoy.”

“I don’t want you feeling obligated to come with me,” she said.

“It’s not an obligation, I really enjoy being with you, doing things that we both enjoy.”

She hugged me, and kissed me deeply.

“I wish we could go back to the boat right now, not have to hang around here. I guess we will have to wait until my parents decided they need to go to bed. I wish there were two staterooms on the boat; or we were somewhere like Castle Lagoon, and we could take over the upper deck. It’s a nice night, and I would want to make love with you, out in the open on the sun deck.”

Lori got her wish about thirty minutes later; people started leaving, and when Jack and Chris said they were heading down to the boat, we followed them.

“We’ll try not to keep you awake,” Chris said as they went into the main state room.

“Mum! Stop that!” Lori protested.

“We’re more likely to keep them awake,” I whispered to her.

“Shut up and get your clothes off!” she said softly as she unzipped her dress. “Then you can take my bra off, and suck my tits!

I quickly removed my jacket, shirt, shoes and trousers; and then helped Lori out of her dress.

“Do you like me with these larger boobs?” she said; pushing her hands up under her bra. “Next time we go out, I will put the next size up inserts, the number threes, so I’ll be even bigger.”

I felt that I was on dangerous ground here; if I said how much I liked her with the inserts, I was implying that with just her natural, but rather flat chest, she wasn’t as sexy or attractive as she was with her ‘enhancements’. To be completely honest, she did look damn sexy with those nice curves, I wished the extra boobage was real, so I could bury my face between them

She saved me from having to answer and incriminate myself.

“I know it’s not really me; I know these boobs are just fake. But it’s fun just occasionally to have some real woman curves. I understand now why Rachel was so excited when she got her falsies; I want to try the really large ones. I couldn’t go too big tonight, as it was Mum asked me what I had done to my figure.”

“What did she say? Did she suspect anything?”

“I told her that I had little inserts; just to have some curves to fill out the bodice of this dress,” she said. “She understood; she’s never been all that large herself.”

“Rachel told me that even though the falsies make her bust look good, she said they are like a large bag of potato chips; when you open them, they are half empty.”

Lori laughed; she had started to slide the shoulder straps of her bra down each arm; and she had unfastened the bra catch behind her. She crossed her arms across her chest to hold her bra in place; she looked down at the nice valley between her breasts.

“That’s pretty much how I am,” she said. “My boobs really need filling up; at least the top of my dress wasn’t half empty tonight.”

“It really doesn’t make much of a difference to me how full or empty it is,” I said. “As long I have the real Lori Earle with me, that’s all I want.”

She removed her bra, along with the inserts, and tossed them to one side, they landed on top of her dress. She slipped her panties off, took my hand, and led me towards our bed.

“I think we need to get into our bed,” she said.

She pulled back the covers, and indicated that I should lie down; once I was on the bed, she straddled my waist, impaling herself on my erect cock. She rode me; pumping up and down hard and fast, until she came, groaning deeply as her body shook. She then lay along my body, and started giggling.

“I wonder if my parents heard me then?” she asked rhetorically. “Normally, they are the noisy pair!”

I flipped her over so that she was lying on her stomach; I knelt between her legs, and pulled her hips up. She quickly understood what I was intending to do; she pulled her knees up so that her arse was pointing at my cock.

“Did you want to fuck my arse?” she whispered. “Just make sure I’m wet enough, and go for it.”

I spread her juices around my knob and inside her tight arsehole. Holding her hips, I slowly slid into her bum, taking it a little at a time to give her a chance to relax her muscles.

“You okay?” I asked her, wanting to make sure I wasn’t hurting her.

“Yeah, I’m feeling fine, push all the way into me,” she replied.

I pushed deeper inside her, feeling her arsehole slowly open up under the pressure of my cock. When I was all the way inside her, I paused and tensed and relaxed the muscles around my cock.

“Oh, that’s so good, I can feel you throbbing inside me,” she whispered. “Now fuck me, I want you to spurt inside me!”

This time I remembered not to be too energetic; not to push in too hard. Last time, even though it was with Lori’s urging, she had me speed up my thrusts, and pump in fairly hard and deep. It left her arse rather sore for a few days; so I tried to keep my fucking more gentle that usual. It was still enough to make her come; probably because she was rubbing herself rather vigorously; and when I eventually came inside her, she moaned softly.

After I had pulled out of her, and we were lying next to each other, she held me tight against her body, and brushed my cheek with her fingers.

“That was really nice; very arousing, and thank you for being gentle with my arse,” she said. “I know last time we tried that, I made the mistake of telling you to fuck my arse hard...”

A quick trip to the bathroom to clean ourselves up, and then we curled up together, and just before we drifted off to sleep, we could hear sounds coming from the stateroom where Jack and Chris were clearly enjoying themselves.

“Snuggle up behind me,” Lori said. “Somehow, I’m turned on by the thought of you fucking me, at the same time as my parents are in there fucking. Does that make me a bad girl?”

I rubbing my prick along her still-wet pussy, and as soon as I was hard enough, I entered her. She reached down between her legs to rub her fingers along my shaft. We drifted off to sleep with my prick still inside her. At some time in the middle of the night, I woke up enough to finish off the lovemaking; she moaned as I spurted inside her. I stayed inside her as we went back to sleep.


The next morning dawned overcast; we pulled on some clothes, and went up to the clubhouse to shower. Nobody else was around, so we used the shower in the women’s changing room; and afterwards, it was back to the boat to make breakfast. The weather was uncooperative all day; there was no wind at all. We ended up paddling ‘Koolong’ out from the mooring to the starting area; the start was postponed several times on the optimistic hope that some wind would arrive; but by 1 p.m. with everyone still bobbing up and down, racing was abandoned for the day.

We paddled back to the mooring, packed up the sails, and went back to the rigging deck at the clubhouse for a barbeque. By mid-afternoon, most people were leaving; we went back to the boat, and motored back to the Earle’s jetty. On the way back to Erskineville, we stopped off at my parent’s place. My parents asked if we wanted to stay for dinner; even though we had not long had the barbeque at the sailing club; we decided to stay and catch up with the family. As was apparently quite usual, Shane was over spending the day with my brother, and she would be staying for dinner.

As my brother and I were doing the dishes after dinner, he wanted to ask me a question.

“The other night, I was rubbing Shane’s pussy, and when she came, it was like she started peeing, but squirting several jets of pee. It didn’t smell like pee; it was more like her normal juices,” he said. “Did I make her pee when she came? Has that ever happened to you? I didn’t say anything to her; but she was pretty exhausted afterwards.”

I explained to him that sometimes, when women have an orgasm, if it’s particularly powerful, they will squirt some of their juices; or it might gush out. He seemed pretty pleased when I told him that it meant he gave Shane a particularly powerful and strong orgasm.

“Whatever you do, don’t tell her that you thought she might have peed; you’ll only make her embarrassed. The next time it happens, afterwards ask her if she enjoyed that; maybe work out where you might have been rubbing her, and try to do that again.”

On the drive back home I told Lori what Ian had said about Shane.

“Well, I guess there’s a chance she might have actually peed when she came,” Lori said. “But given that Allison is a squirter, her sister could be as well. At least you told him not to say anything that might make her embarrassed.”


More Crystal Jam

June, 1977

During the next week, we practiced more for our second jam session with Tony Bennett; there were a couple of new songs that we wanted to try out, including ‘Stranger in Paradise’, ‘I Only Have Eyes for You’ and ‘I’ve Got the World on a String’. Again, the plan would be to rotate through our lead singers to give Tony the opportunity to sing with each of us. I suspected his preference for singing partners were Mandy and Allison; Rachel had not ‘graduated’ to wearing the third level of inserts. She tried out wearing the largest pair of inserts, but she found they got in the way as she was playing some of her percussion instruments. Lori would regularly wear her ‘number twos’, except when we were at home (when you are naked, there’s no place to put the inserts!).

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.