The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 14: Hot Sex on a Slow Moving Train

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14: Hot Sex on a Slow Moving Train - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Looking at Relationships

September 10, 1976

The three of us woke up when the alarm went off; I could still hear the rain beating down on the roof. It would be another day driving across to Uni and back. Megan arched her back and stretched; pushing back towards me. She rubbed her backside against my groin, encouraging my prick to become fully erect. She reached back to guide me between her thighs, and rubbed my knob along her pussy. I could feel the moist lips spreading apart as she moved my cock around, pressing my knob closer to her opening.

“May I join in?” Lori asked.

“Please,” Megan said. “I think my breasts need some attention.”

Lori moved around from behind me to lie in front of Megan, as Megan slid my prick into her wet cunt. As Lori sucked on Megan’s breasts, I moved slowly, in and out, enjoying the lovely wetness inside her. Megan came quickly; not only was Lori sucking her breasts, but Lori’s fingers were working on Megan’s pussy, too. I kept sliding in and out, now with Lori’s fingers pressing on my shaft; and I too came quickly.

“That’s a lovely way to wake up, with my two lovers making love to me,” Megan said.

“You two can stay in for a few minutes; I’ll have the first shower, and make some scrambled eggs for us all,” Lori offered.

“Do you think that’s wrong of me to consider Lori one of my lovers?” she asked.

“Wrong? Why in the hell would that be ‘wrong’, I mean you love her, and I know Lori loves you, so I guess that means you are lovers.”

“But it’s not the done thing, two girls loving each other,” Megan replied. “And I love you; too.”

“Who gives a fuck about what’s the done thing or not? As long as we are happy, and no one is getting hurt, we can love whomever we like. Now shut up, lie there on your back with your legs apart; I feel like something more than eggs for breakfast.”

She giggled as I started licking her wet pussy; her giggles soon turned to soft moans as my tongue worked around her clit. I slid my fingers inside her, rubbing as I licked and sucked, and it didn’t take long before she came twice. We could hear Lori in the kitchen, so it was time to get out of bed; we had a quick shower, and we were in the kitchen in time to set the table. I poured us some coffee, while Megan buttered some slices of toast. Lori served the eggs, placing them over the toast on our plates.

“This is kinda nice, sitting here at the table together, all having breakfast,” Megan said.

“Will and I try to do this every morning,” Lori said. “Not a hot breakfast, but we make a point of sitting at the table, and we can talk about what things the day has in store for us. I don’t think we’ve missed sharing breakfast since we moved in together.”

“Most days it’s not a fancy meal,” I said. “Coffee, OJ, a bowl of cereal, maybe toast, it’s isn’t what we eat that’s important, just the fact that we are starting the day sharing things, making the time to talk.”

She looked a little sad.

“Most days I don’t bother with breakfast,” she said. “Not much point; I tend to lie in until the last minute, and then find I have to rush to get to classes on time. Not that I have anyone at my apartment to share breakfast with either.”

“Well, that may very well change next year,” Lori said. “The others all think having you living with us would be great; we just need to check it over with Jillian; since we asked her if she wanted to share a house with us earlier.”

“I can’t see her objecting,” Megan said. “I mean, until this year, she’s shared a house with me all her life!”

“That’s why I can’t see it being an issue,” I said. “Although this is a bit different to living at home, in a family situation. Mind you, Murph did say you could always share a room with him.”

“Really?”

“Well, he also said at one stage Jillian could share with him, too,” Lori said. “Never mind that Jillian probably wouldn’t want to share a room with him.”

“Now, if you and Jillian were sharing a room; it might make it difficult for me to sneak into your bed though,” I said.

“Mind you,” Lori added, “on the night that you are sleeping with Megan, Jillian might decide that she will sleep with me.”

“And what about nights that I might want to sleep with you, Lori,” Megan said. “Do you think Jillian would be accommodating enough to invite Will up to her bed?”

“There’re all sorts of possibilities,” I said. “Maybe what we need is a huge room, with lots of big mattresses scattered around the floor, and people just sleep where and with whom they feel like at the time.”

“Sounds like an all in orgy to me,” Megan said. “Would we have to book time with particular people that we wanted, or just take whoever was free? I’m not sure how keen I would be to, um, ‘perform’ if there were other people around me.”

“Don’t worry, Megan,” Lori said. “We won’t be having anything like that; everyone will have their own rooms. Although I somehow think it might be a real turn on watching you and Will ... Of course, we don’t need a huge orgy room to do that, I’ve seen the two of you making love in the bed here.”

“Well, I don’t mean that I would be embarrassed if it was you watching me; that’s different.”

“With this rain, Megan, do you want me to drive you to the Conservatorium? We should make a move; the time’s getting on a bit.”

“I would really appreciate that, can we stop at my apartment, I have to get my trumpet?”

“Sure, as soon as we are dressed we can go,” I said.

Once we were in the car and on the way to her apartment, I decided to avoid the King Street / City Road / Broadway congestion. We cut across through Eveleigh to Elizabeth Street, and drove up there, past Central, then up Wentworth Street to her apartment.

“Um, Will,” she started say, “I want you to know, all that talk about who would sleep with each other; I’m not wanting to move in with you and Lori just for the sex; you know.”

“Yeah, sure, I know that. Not that I’m judging you; if you want to have lots of sex with everyone, that’s fine by me. Have you spoken to Bruce about your intentions yet?”

“Well, Bruce and I are no longer together,” she said.

“I’m sorry to hear that, what was the problem?”

“He was being too controlling; he was upset about the album we are working on. He said I shouldn’t be wasting my talent on stupid pop music, or something like that. He didn’t appreciate it when I told him that I would use my talents on whatever projects and style of music that I wanted to.”

“Well, I just hope that I wasn’t the cause somehow...”

“I was getting sick and tired of his behaviour, I mean, he’s a nice guy, and a good musician too, but there isn’t that same connection between us when he and I would play together, not like there is between you and me. Do you remember the first time we sang together, that silly folk song at the fifth form musical evening?”

“Yeah, we had to dress up like medieval troubadours.”

“That’s it; well, I was amazed, I got so turned on doing that with you. Maybe it was because my top was pretty low cut, and the way we were sitting on the stools, I could see that you were peering down at my boobs. That’s why on the second night, I made sure it was even lower and more revealing! But just performing with you got me so turned on; I was dripping wet between my legs by the time we had finished. That’s why I was so eager to join the band, and to sing with you. Remember that first week, when we spent rehearsing in your room?

“Anyway, I don’t know what it is, or why it happens, but I know there is some special emotional connection between us. To me, us playing music and singing together is like some new form of foreplay; I get this really hot tingling inside my vagina. It’s almost like you are touching me inside. That’s why I knew Bruce wasn’t the right person for me; there was no emotional involvement when we would play and sing together.”

“I have a similar feeling when we sing together; I’ve performed with stacks of other people, but there hasn’t been that feeling of strong emotional connection with anyone other than you, Megan.”

By now we had pulled her behind her apartment. She ran inside, and came back out with her trumpet case.

“The jazz group I’m in has a rehearsal session this afternoon,” she explained. “Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that; just so you know that, well, there is something special between us. I don’t want you to think that I take what we have lightly; even if with you, Lori I joke about lots of sex with the others. What you and I have, Will, goes beyond a sexual relationship.”

“I know; I’ve always felt that; maybe not from that time singing that folk song back in fifth form – did you really think I was perving at your tits? That’s just the angle that I was sitting, so I could watch my guitar fingering, and have my mouth close to the microphone. I wasn’t staring at...” I could tell from her look she didn’t believe me. “Okay, well, maybe I was catching the odd glance at you...” She still didn’t look convinced. “You’ve got me, yeah, I did look, I was hoping to maybe see a nipple or two. You have to admit, you do have fantastic breasts, Megan, and even now, I love looking at them, caressing them, and sucking them.”

“Stop that! You’re getting me all horny again, and I’m not going to concentrate on my classes if I’m thinking about you doing that to me!”

“You know it wouldn’t just be those lovely breasts I would be sucking on,” I said, deliberately trying to tease her some more. “I would love to be licking and sucking on your lovely juicy pussy, too; I’m sure she’s getting rather wet right now, just like you were earlier this morning.”

“Stop it! Shit, you are a bad boy! I will have to stop in the toilets and have a wank when I get there! You love tormenting me, don’t you?”

“I’m sorry; I’ll not talk about that anymore.”

I had now turned up William Street, and was battling the rush hour traffic to get into the city. As soon as I reached College Street, I turned down there to the Conservatorium.

“Now, you and Lori have your escapade on the train tonight, don’t you? I hope that goes well, you enjoy it. Maybe next week, I could do that with you?”

“That would be good; maybe next Wednesday night? Will you just want Lori with us when we do that or the others as well?”

“Maybe just Lori for the first time; we can see afterwards about having the others with us watching. Although it would be interesting watching you with one of the other two ... Anyway, here we are, thanks for driving me in, and I’ll see you tomorrow afternoon.”

She leant over, and kissed me on the lips. As I drove back out through the traffic to Kensington, I thought over what she had said about that emotional connection between us when we performed together. She was right; maybe it was because she was the only woman that I performed with on a regular basis; the closest I had come to the same emotional highs was last summer, performing on stage with Salamon; and it wasn’t having the skanks in the front row baring their breasts at me, or tossing damp panties up on the stage. I’m sure that someone who was an expert on human relationships or psychology would have some good explanation for it, but all I knew was that Megan and I had some special connection between us.

As I walked along the street behind Randwick Racecourse towards the university, I kicked around those thoughts in my head. The idea that Megan and I had some special, emotional connection seemed to be a crazy idea; next minute I would be imagining we had some sort of ESP link between our consciousnesses or something equally as loopy. I would have to talk to Lori about it; she understood those relationship things far better than I did.

I tried putting those thoughts, and the anticipation to the evening’s railway activities out of my mind; it was hard enough concentrating on stuff in Maths or Chemistry at the best of time, without a bunch of erotic thoughts distracting me. Somehow I managed to get through the morning without making a fool of myself in lectures. The afternoon was Physics lab; normally I would have worked with Jenny, but that wasn’t happening now. At least working with Trevor wasn’t too bad; he knew the material, and the two hours passed fairly quickly.

At least the rain had eased up enough so I could walk back to the car without getting too wet; however on the way back home the rain increased until it was pretty heavy by the time I pulled into the carport. Inside, I cleaned up things from breakfast, and then started on my study. Since we would be heading out later, I wanted to make sure I didn’t miss a night’s work. By the time Lori arrived home I had written up all of the day’s lectures, and filed them with my lecture notes.

“Did you know Megan and Bruce had split up?” I said to her.

“Oh yes, she told me yesterday evening. Apparently he didn’t like her performing pop music, or some such controlling rubbish.”

I then told her the discussion Megan and I had about how there’s that strong emotional connection between us when we perform together. She listened, nodding her head as I tried to explain things.

“Now, let me preface this by saying I’m not in any way a jealous person,” she said. “But of all the other women in your life, Megan is the only one who I think you might possibly leave me for. Well, that’s not the right wording; what with this unconventional relationship we all have, I’m not sure what the words should be. But if we look at all of the other women; I can rule all of them out as partners in a serious relationship. Cathy; even you aren’t stupid enough to go back for a third round.”

I laughed at her description.

“No, I’ve learned my lesson, this time.”

“Okay, continuing on; Hannah and Jenny are both overseas, and are likely to be there for a few more years. Janelle; well, she’s fun to have sex with, but I think you want something more than just that. Jillian; well, to be honest, there’s probably a greater chance she would steal me away from you than to take you away from me. Now that’s a thought; maybe long term, we could be a threesome? Anyway, back to where I was ... That just leaves Megan, Ros and Wendy.”

“But I’m not doing anything with Ros or Wendy,” I said.

“Well, not right now, but, later tonight, Wendy has asked if you and she can fuck on the train, too. Ros has also indicated that she thinks you are pretty desirable. Her words were something like ‘I don’t really do dangly bits all that well, never have; but I could make an exception for Will’. But I can’t see either of them being serious partners for you. Now with Megan; I’m not the only one who has noticed that incredible emotional connection the two of you have. It’s not just when you are singing; but I’ve seen it when you’ve been working on composition, or arranging music, even when you are just together. At first I was jealous; I have to say, but then I realized it was that common bond of music that pulls you two together.

“Anyway, I think it’s great that the two of you have such a strong, emotional connection; it really shows through when you perform together, there’s magic that happens somehow. That’s why I know the album you are working on is going to be so great. But remember, I said I’m not jealous about what you and Megan have; I’m not going to fret and prevent you from spending time with her, or sleeping with her. I believe that despite what the two of you have, what you and I have is even stronger, and unless one or both of us really screws things up badly, nothing will pull us apart.”

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her arm body to mine. We kissed, her tongue flicked against my lips, I parted them, and our tongues touched. Eventually, she took me by the hand to our bedroom, we made love. Slowly, gently; it was full of love and longing, almost like the first time we made love, in front of the fire at my parent’s place. We weren’t concerned about orgasms; all we wanted was just to share our bodies; to feel that strong emotional connection.

Finally, we were both satisfied. I rolled off Lori, and leant up on my elbow.

“I was originally not going to make you come this afternoon,” she said. “I wanted you to save everything for this evening, since Wendy wants to fuck you on the trip back. Do you think you’ll still be able to service both of us?”

“I’ll give it a damn good try,” I replied. “I prefer to make love to you that way, even if it does mean not being able to come when Wendy fucks me; at least you will get first go at me.

“I was going to suggest that this afternoon we try some experiments with that butt plug; but maybe we can keep that until next week. Anyway, let’s see about some dinner.”

Over dinner, I thought just how lucky I was. Only a few months earlier, at the end of last semester, my life seemed to be falling apart; I was at an emotional low. Things with Cathy had come to their lingering end, and Megan had cut off our relationship because she wanted to make things with Bruce work. Now, it was if my personal life had been turned completely around. Lori and I had put our fears aside, and now were having the truly romantic relationship that we had known inside was ours all along. Megan was back with me; and we still had that great emotional connection between us that gave our performances that extra bit of magic. There was an album about to come out, and a second one would be recorded in a few weeks; I was living with Lori, and planning to move into a group house with several others, in what would be a rather unconventional living arrangement.

Life normally shouldn’t be that good to me, I thought. I must have appeased the gods somehow, what had I done to deserve such good fortune? Surely, it couldn’t last; something somewhere would come along and cock things up, or I would make some stupid mistake, and ruin everything.


To East Hills and Back

September 10 Evening, 1976

After dinner, Lori asked me to help her give her pussy a complete shave; she had done it herself that morning, but knowing that Ros would be using a close up lens as she photographed us fucking on the train, she wanted her pubes to be as smooth and bare as possible. I used a fresh razor; I got her to lie on the end of the bed on some towels, spread the lather over her pussy, and made sure every last hair had been removed. When I finished she inspected my work and was very impressed with the results.

“You always do a much better job than I could,” she said. “I feel so lovely and smooth. Do you want to put my balls up inside me? That way I will be nice and wet for later on.”

I took the Ben-Wah balls, moistened them in my mouth, and pushed them up inside her.

“I love how they feel inside me,” she said. “I had them inside all day, in classes, and walking around. If I keep that up, I’ll end up being like Jillian, and have to put a pad in my panties to soak up all my wetness. Do you like putting them in for me?”

“I do like putting them in; I love seeing how they push your opening wide, and how they disappear inside you. Now all I can see is just the end of the string hanging out a little.”

She reached down to feel where I had inserted them, and appeared happy with the result.

“Now, we just wait for the others to get here. I’ll start on my night’s homework and assignments.”

As difficult as it was to concentrate on study, knowing what was planned for a little later, I realized that the work needed to be done. There was nothing quite as difficult as trying to write up a Physics Lab report, knowing that within two hours, you will be having sex with the woman sitting next to you in a public train carriage. At least I think my brain absorbed some of the stuff that I was writing up. Eventually the other two arrived; Wendy was wearing a long overcoat similar to the ones that Lori and I had; while Ros had on a pair of jeans and a flannelette shirt underneath a spray jacket. She also had her camera bag with her.

“At least the rain has stopped for the moment,” Wendy said. “I wore this just in case it starts again.”

As we walked to the station, I asked Ros about the camera she would be using this evening; she showed it to me, a fancy looking Canon AE-1 single lens reflex. She had a Sigma 35mm to 150mm zoom lens; and an electronic flash unit.

“I like the Sigma lens,” she said. “It’s fast enough for most situations, and gives a nice, crisp close up image, without any image distortion. This will be just the thing to show your prick sliding in and out of Lori’s cunt.”

“I’m hoping you can get photos showing Will’s prick sliding in and out of my cunt, too,” Wendy said. “Do you think you’ll be able to do the both of us tonight?”

“Well, I should be able to, is getting it inside you good enough, or do I have to come inside you for it to count? We’ve never decided on the rules as to what makes a valid ‘public fuck’, have we?”

“Lori, is there a ruling?” Ros asked.

“I would be happy for you to just stick it inside me,” Wendy said. “Spurting in me would be a bonus.”

“I’ll have to see, I didn’t think originally we needed ‘rules’ for this; but clearly we need to have some consistency about what constitutes a couple having sex in a public place,” Lori said. “But for tonight, if Will is able to get it into Wendy, that will count. If he can’t come, then that’s my fault for dragging him off to bed when I got home earlier this afternoon.”

“You didn’t!” Wendy exclaimed. “Was it good?”

“It’s always good,” Lori said. “This one was particularly good; I don’t know what caused it to happen, we were just in the study, talking, and I took his hand, and, somehow we ended up in bed, and Will was on top of me, and ... well, then he was inside me, and we were making love. I mean, it wasn’t as if we got into some marathon fuck-a-thon; it was only a short one, just around an hour and it was done, because we had to prepare dinner. Nothing all that outrageous.”

“If that was a short one; I can’t imagine what long ones would entail,” Wendy said. “I’ll just be happy to feel him inside me.”

We had reached the station; so it was down the stairs to the East Hills line, and wait for a train to arrive. It didn’t take long for a train to arrive; we entered the second last carriage, and checked the lower level. There were a few people sitting there, so we walked through that carriage to the next one; the lower level on this one was empty. Lori and I moved into the corner seat, next to the stairs where we were fairly secluded. Ros and Wendy turned the back of the opposite seat over, so they could sit facing us, and in position to stand up and screen us if someone else came into the carriage.

Lori removed her coat, and told me to sit on the seat, open my shorts and push them down sufficiently. She reached up to remove the Ben-Wah balls, wrapping them in a piece of Glad-Wrap, and putting them in her bag. Then, pulling her skirt up over her backside, she sat on my lap, pulling my erect prick forward so it was pressing back against her pussy. We arranged ourselves on the seat so Lori’s legs were outside of mine. Ros knelt down in front of us with her camera, and positioned our legs so she would have an unobstructed view.

“Wendy, can you reach in and move Will’s prick forward a bit ... that’s right,” Ros said.

I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft, and she moved my prick slightly. I could feel Lori’s moist labia moving underneath my knob. Wendy started to rub her thumb around the underside of my knob.

“Just position it right at Lori’s opening,” Ros said. “You’re not giving him a hand job!”

“Aww, you’re no fun,” Wendy replied.

“Just scooch up little bit, Lori. That’s right; now let me get a picture of that, Will’s right at the opening.”

I couldn’t see exactly what the others were doing, with Lori sitting in front of me, but I saw the reflection of the flash go off.

“Now, Lori, just let yourself slide down slowly, and let Will’s prick enter you.”

I could feel her opening up and sliding down over my prick. I put my hands inside her top, and cupped them around her breasts; they were almost completely exposed through the cut-outs in her bra. Her nipples were puffed up; two large, rounded bumps in the centre of her breasts, and I rubbed them between my fingers and thumbs.

She turned her head to whisper in my ear. “We are actually doing it right now! I am fucking you, here in a train, travelling around the city. God, that’s such a turn on.”

Lori continued to rise up and down on my shaft, slowly fucking me while Ros kept taking photos. Every little while, the train would stop at another station, and I would worry that someone would get into our carriage; but very few people must have been on the train; each stop lasted only long enough for the train to come to a stop, and then the guard would blow his whistle, and we would be moving again. There was something of an added excitement with the rocking of the train carriage, and the bumping as it traversed track junctions enhanced the sensations of Lori riding me. I forgot completely that Ros was there taking photos of us, or even that Wendy was watching as well; I was just lost in the whole concept that Lori and I were having sex in a suburban train carriage, where anyone who happened to be in the carriage could see us.

“This is so incredible,” Lori whispered in my ear. “Can you keep playing with my tits like that; I’m going to come soon.”

She increased her speed, sliding up and down quite fast; once or twice she rose up too high, and my prick slipped out of her. Fortunately, Wendy was there to guide me back into her before we lost too much time.

“This is the first time I’ve ever guided a guy’s prick into another girl’s cunt,” she said.

“You do it well,” I said.

“I’m just thinking how nice that hard prick would feel in my cunt,” she said. “Maybe I’ll get to find out soon enough.”

With my prick back inside her, Lori resumed fucking me, just as fast and furious as before. It didn’t take her long to come; she pushed right down onto me, and pressed her hands against the sides of the alcove that we were sitting in.

“Oh, yeah, that’s so damn good!” she exclaimed. “Now, I want you to come, fill me up!”

She resumed riding up and down on me; I closed my eyes and concentrated on what she was doing to me. I pushed all thoughts of the others watching us out of my mind; all that was there was an image of Lori naked, her wet cunt sliding up and down around my knob and shaft. I tried to picture just how it would look close up for someone kneeling down between my legs, seeing Lori’s sexy, smooth lips moving up and down, and watching my shaft all wet from her juices emerge from her beautiful cunt. Within a minute, I was right at the point of coming.

“Lori, I’m about to come,” I rasped into her ear.

As soon as I said that, she clenched tightly around me, and slowed right down. She rose up oh so slowly, massaging my knob somehow with her internal muscles.

“Oh yeah!” I groaned out loud as I started coming.

“That’s what I want, fill me up,” she moaned.

I kept pumping into her, spurt after spurt, until I was done. I pulled my hands out from inside her top, and she started to rise off me, but paused.

“Wendy, there’s a little packet of tissues in my bag, could you hand me some? I don’t want everything to leak out all over Will’s shorts.”

Wendy handed her the tissues, and Lori scrunched up some into a wad, and pressed them to her pussy as she rose off me, wiping up the come leaking out from her. She straightened up her skirt and top; she took her overcoat from where it was lying on the seat opposite, and when she had put that back on, you could never tell what she had just been doing. Wendy took some of the tissues, and in conjunction with licking my knob, soon had me clean and dry, and I pulled my shorts up, and zipped them up.

“Well, that was a wild experience to watch,” Wendy said. “How did it feel to you both?”

“It was fucking fantastic!” Lori exclaimed. “Being in public, and having you watching, and Ros taking all those photos ... it made me feel like I was being really naughty, doing something so incredibly bad and wicked.”

“I think being in the moving train, with all the rocking and bumping of the carriage, that made the sensations even better,” I said. “Did anyone bring some water to drink? My throat’s feeling a bit dry.”

Wendy pulled out a plastic drink bottle from her bag, and handed it to me.

“You don’t care about my germs, do you?” she asked as I took a long swig.

“Germs? From a drink bottle, when I’m probably going to be kissing you deeply a little later this evening?”

The water was very refreshing; once I had taken a good mouthful, I handed it back to her. I moved across and sat between Ros and Wendy; Ros had finished her first roll of film, and was replacing it with a fresh roll. I looked out the window to check the sign of the station we had just pulled up at.

“Kingsgrove,” I said. “Just about halfway along.”

“According to Murph, when they first built the line in the late twenties, it was only electrified to here,” Wendy said. “It was a single line beyond here, and they used the diesel railcars, or sometimes steam trains from Central. Can you imagine what it would have been line before the lines here were electrified? They had those old American-style carriages, with the platforms on the end.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.