The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 11: Role Playing

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Role Playing - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Slave J

August 24, 1976

“What’s your preference for breakfast, Janelle, prick or tongue?” Lori asked.

“Eh? What do you mean? Breakfast?” Janelle mumbled, not fully awake.

“Which part of Will would you like to have inside you, his tongue, or his prick?”

Janelle rolled on to her back, and sat up. She reached over and stroked my erect prick, rubbing her thumb over my knob. There was a bead of pre-cum at the tip; she spread it around, and then licked her thumb clean.

“His prick seems pretty nice; unless you want it for yourself,” she replied.

“Go for it; I’ll take his tongue,” Lori said.

Janelle straddled my waist and mounted me; sliding down over my cock. Lori didn’t waste any time in kneeling astride my face, and as Janelle started riding up and down, I pushed my tongue between Lori’s lips, licking her sweet pussy. I was able to delay my orgasm, just, until both came. Lori was the first to come; groaning loudly as my tongue pushed up into her delightful wet cunt. Janelle quickly followed; pushing hard down on me to drive my prick deep into her own spasming cunt. Right after that, I pulled her down onto me; arched my back, and groaned loudly as I spurted inside her.

Then it was time for a quick shower, breakfast, and then I got dressed, packed my backpack, and rode across to the university. The day passed uneventfully; over lunchtime I made the corrections to the program for the computer programming assignment. This time, everything worked; I ran the steps that were required for the assignment, printed off the listing, and put that with the hard copy of the program output in my bag. Then, chemistry lab; at least Barry and I managed to complete the day’s exercises without any explosions or other acts of destruction.

When I arrived home, there was a note on the board at the back door from Lori:

Will:

Can you pick up some Thai for dinner? I’ll be home by 5:30.

Lori


Janelle had just arrived home; she had spent the day looking around the shops in the city; checking out various arcades and shopping malls. I suggested that she come up with me to get the food; she wanted to have a quick shower first to freshen up after walking around the city. We shared a quick shower; put some clean clothes on, and headed out to walk to the Thai restaurant. Janelle took hold of my hand, and we walked hand in hand to the main road; I slipped my arm around her waist.

“I was right about Cathy being wrong for you, wasn’t I,” she said just as we had crossed the main road. “Do you remember during the August holidays, when we spent a lot of time together in 1974, just before she broke up with you the first time? I said that unless you were going to go along completely with the plans that Cathy was making for herself, she would drop you.”

“I recall you also said that Lori would step into the breech, but things wouldn’t last between Lori and me, either.”

“Well, it’s still early days. What I want to know is how do the two of you work it out with having the other women in the relationship?”

“Other women, like you?”

“Yeah, and Megan, Jillian, and maybe others. Doesn’t one or both of you get jealous sometimes?”

“Well, let me ask you this. Do you think Lori loves me less, or I love her less since you arrived on Sunday? Has having you with us and both of us making love with you affected how Lori and I feel about each other?”

“Well ... I don’t think so. But that’s what I can’t understand ... surely sharing that love with me would affect your love for each other.”

“That took me a while to understand, too,” I replied. “But I can tell you that it hasn’t affected my feelings for Lori in any way. I think people in general assume you only have a finite amount of love inside you to have for other people; so if someone else comes into our relationship, then we have to cut back the love we have for the person who was originally in it, when we reallocate some of that love to the new person.

“But the love that I feel for each person I’m involved with is different; I can’t quite explain that. You mentioned how you knew Cathy would eventually dump me; I’m sure you know how devastated I was the first time that happened; but the last time it happened, just the other month, well, I had been expecting that; pretty much since January, I felt that things weren’t going to last. We just had different plans for our lives; and neither of us was willing to compromise to accommodate the other person in that. So when it finally happened; sure, I was a bit sad about it all, but it wasn’t a huge heart-breaking experience.”

Janelle nodded. “Except for you running out in front of my mother’s car and taking a face dive into the gravel.”

“Well, that was a skull-breaking experience, not a heart-breaking one.”

“Don’t joke about that; if my mother had killed you, or left you seriously disabled ... I might never have spoken to her again! You were very lucky; I hope you take more care crossing the street now.”

“I certainly do take care; I don’t want to go through all that again.”

“Anyway, I’m not going to pretend I’m sorry that things between you and Cathy didn’t last; I’m not going to be so churlish as to say I told you so...”

“But you did tell me so; even before we broke up the first time. I should have paid more attention to you and Lori, and not even got back with her this time last year. I now realize that it was a huge mistake; and I managed to hurt a few others with my decision. I was thinking with my balls, and not my brain with that.”

“Or as they say, your little head overruled your big head.”

“Little head!” I said, laughing. “Sometimes that little head is too hard to ignore! So what’s the equivalent for women? There is a very teeny-tiny head down there, does she control you?”

“That would be telling some secrets! I know what you are saying; there are times when I get so horny; well, it’s not just horny, but there are times when I just need something; anything to get me off; I don’t know how many sets of batteries I’ve gone through on my vibrator; they don’t last long at all. But the desires I get, they’re not just a need to come, or have something inside my cunt; sometimes all I want is someone to kiss me, to hold me.”

“I know what you are saying,” I said. “Funny, how all the emphasis on sex is the actual ‘penis in vagina’ fucking action; but there are plenty of times I find that it’s all of those other things that are more enjoyable.”

By now we had reached the restaurant; I placed our order, and we sat down near the door to wait while it was prepared.

“I don’t think I’ve ever tried Thai food before,” Janelle said. “It’s not going to be too hot and spicy, is it?”

“If you look on the menu here, see next to each item, they have some red chilli pepper icons? The more peppers, the hotter the dish is. The one’s I’ve ordered only rate a one pepper, so they won’t blow your tongue out of your mouth.”

“If that happened, then you know what I wouldn’t be able to do, if I didn’t have use of my tongue.”

“Lori might be rather unhappy then,” I replied. “I know she likes some of the things you do to her.”

“We both learnt a lot from each other, experimenting, just seeing what each of us enjoyed. Cathy was involved in the early days with us, too.”

By now, our food was ready; I took the bags containing our meals, and we walked back home. Janelle talked a little more about some of her early experimentation with Lori and Cathy, how the three of them perfected their oral sex skills.

“How did you learn your skills?” she asked me.

“Trial and error; with you, Cathy, Lori and Megan, I guess. I just tried what seemed to give you all pleasure; if something didn’t work, then I made a mental note not to bother with that again, but if I did something and that seemed to give whoever I was doing it to pleasure, then that would be done again. Like I said, trial and error; and in the beginning, there were a lot of errors.”

“Strange, I don’t remember you making many errors in the first few months you and I did things; I still look back on that first summer, with you, Cathy and Lori; that was the first time I had done a lot of sex stuff; certainly with a guy involved, at least. I guess that’s where I first fell in love with you.”

When we got back to the house it appeared that Lori had only just got home herself; she was in the bedroom getting undressed. Once we were all naked, we set the table for dinner, placed the food on the table, and started eating.

“Okay, we should go over the roles for this evening,” Lori said. “The first, and most important, is the ‘safe word’. If at any time anyone feels uncomfortable, or wants the play to end, just say the safe word, and everyone has to stop what they are doing, and the play ends. The word we used is ‘elephant’; can you remember that, Janelle? And you understand exactly what it means; there’s not point saying ‘no’ or ‘stop that’; because how do we know that you’re not just getting into the spirit of the role playing?”

“I can remember that word, ‘elephant’, and I understand exactly what you are talking about.”

“Good. The other thing to remember is not to take anything that is said or done personally; part of this will involve humiliation; so some of the things we say might be hurtful; but it’s all part of the game. That doesn’t mean any of us should go out of our way to be personally insulting or degrading. Understood; both of you?”

Janelle and I both nodded.

“Before I outline what the role play will involve, is there anything that is off limits, anything that you don’t want done to you?”

“I don’t want things stuck into me,” Janelle said.

“Nothing stuck into you? What about fingers, or a prick?”

“That’s not what I mean; sticking things like needles, or anything that will draw blood. I see enough of that at work, and even though I have no trouble giving patients needles, or putting in IV lines, I still don’t like it being done to me.”

“Fair enough, anything else?”

“No anal sex; I’ve never done anything like that before, and I don’t think I would want to try now.”

“Agreed. What about touching your arsehole, or pushing the tip of a finger or thumb in?”

“Yeah, I guess so, that would be fine, but not a prick or a dildo up there, please.”

“Okay, we won’t do that. Now, here’s the background to what we will be doing. Janelle, you’ve been kidnapped by a group that’s into human trafficking; and they have sold you to us as a personal sex slave. You are to become our personal play-toy; we expect that you will do whatever we command you to do; and if you disobey, then we will punish you. Anything in that you don’t like?”

“The punishing, would that involve that leather crop?” she asked.

“Most likely, across your backside; or the back of your legs. We won’t permanently disfigure you, don’t worry.”

“Does it hurt?”

“No, not really, when Will used the crop on me, it was just a sharp stab of pain, only for a few seconds. There weren’t any marks left on me; no worse that it might have been getting the cane at school, if you can remember that. It’s just enough to let you know that you’ve done something wrong.”

“That will be fine; I’ll try not to displease you, but I’m sure I’ll probably do something wrong to earn a whipping. This food is really good; what’s this one with the strips of steak? I love the flavours.”

“Tiger Cry,” I said. “We probably get take-away from there once a week; their hot sour soup is pretty good, too; I didn’t get that tonight though.”

“Well, if we’ve all finished; we can clean up the kitchen, and then start the role play,” Lori said.

We cleaned up in the kitchen, washed the dishes and put them away; and then we all went into the living room.

“Are we all ready? Remember the safe word; ‘elephant’; as soon as anyone utters it, the play is over,” Lori said. We both nodded to show our agreement.

“Slave, that’s your name now,” she said, in a surprisingly stern voice. “I don’t care what you think your name was before, you now answer to ‘slave’. I am ‘Mistress’, he is ‘Master’. You won’t speak to us unless we address you first; the only exception is if you need to use the bathroom; then you will ask for permission. I don’t want you pissing all over the floor. Now, let’s have a good look at you, and see what it is that we have bought.”

She prodded Janelle with the end of the crop; Janelle got the message, and slowly turned around. Lori looked closely at her, poking various parts of her body, feeling her buttocks and breasts.

“Nice big tits, that’s good,” she said. “My God, your pubes are atrocious. Haven’t you ever trimmed them, slave?”

“No, Mistress,” Janelle said.

Whack! Lori whipped the crop over Janelle’s backside, causing her to yelp.

“Keep your eyes turned down when you look at me,” she commanded. “I don’t like the insubordinate look in your face!”

“Sorry, mistress,” Janelle said, sounding very contrite. She had her head facing down, looking at the floor near her feet.

“We are going to have to tidy up that wild bush before we do anything,” she went on. “I want to be able to see all of your pussy before I stick my fingers or tongue in there. I want you to go into the bathroom; get two big towels, and some washcloths, and take them to the bedroom; and get some warm water from the kettle of the stove. Will is going to shave you, make your pussy look presentable. Go!”

She rushed off to do Lori’s bidding; I followed to get my shaving gear. Soon we were set up on the bed; Janelle lying down on two thick towels; I had a basin of warm water, my shaving brush and stick of soap, and a new razor. Lori put two of the Velcro restraints around her ankles; and tied them to the foot of the bed, keeping her legs spread wide apart. Her pussy was completely exposed to me, and I could see all the hair that Lori had expressed her objection to. I was sure that within twenty minutes, I would have Janelle’s pussy completely bare.

I dipped the shaving brush into the warm water and damped down all of her pubic hair. Taking the stick of shaving soap, I lathered up the brush, and then soaped up the thick patch of hair at the top of her pubic region. A few passes with the razor had the top area smooth; I dampened a washcloth to wipe the last of the soap and hair away. I rinsed the razor, cleaning all the bits of hair from the blade; got some fresh lather on the brush, and pushing her lips to the side, lathered down both sides of her pussy.

Because I was now shaving along the sides of each of her pussy lips, plus removing the hair from between the outer and inner labia; I had to take extra care not to nick or cut her. With my fingers on one lip, I pushed that to the side, and then ran the razor down the length of the outside of her pussy. It took several strokes to remove all of the hair there; but soon enough it was clean and smooth. A quick wipe with a damp facecloth had the remaining soap and pieces of hair removed. I did the same to the other side; and now it was time to do the area between the inner and outer lips; and around her clit.

Janelle had been completely silent during the process; I was sure she was curious about what I was doing, where I was up to, and all of that, but she knew Lori had told her to be quiet unless she was directly spoken to. Although her voice was silent, her body was telling a different story. As I moved my fingers around her pussy; moving her labia one way then another, or pulling the skin tight around her clit, she was getting wet and visibly turned on. As I started to shave the hair at the top of her pussy, around her hood and clit, I could see her clit starting to swell; the enlarged bud had pushed her hood open. I decided to torment her more, by rubbing on her clit; quite unnecessary to complete the shaving, but I wanted to see how her body responded to the stimulation.

I wasn’t disappointed; her pussy responded to my touching. Her inner labia became engorged and plumped up; spreading apart. The skin around her vagina darkened; I could see her cunt open up and the entrance became a darker red. Her juices had started flowing; adding to the soapy water that I was using to help shave. There was a big trickle of her vaginal juices flowing from her opening and around her clit, running down the crack to her arse. I took a damp cloth, and wiped between her lips, right over her pee hole and cunt. Somehow the tip of a finger “accidentally” pushed into her cunt; Janelle drew her breath in, and let out a low “oh”. Lori looked at me, and smiled.

“I think our slave has enjoyed your lady gardening efforts,” she said. “My, she certainly has a sexy looking pussy, don’t you think so? Spread her lips open, and let me look at her cunt.”

I smile at Lori, and using my fingers, spread her pussy wide open, so her cunt was stretched open.

“How many fingers do you think you could slide in there?” she asked me.

“At least three, I’m sure,” I said. “Do you want me to try now, or should I finish trimming around our slave’s clit? I can also do the hairs down her crack, too.”

“Finish cleaning that pussy up,” she said. “Once it’s nice and bare, we can both have some fun. Do you think she knows how to properly lick pussy? Tell me, slave, do you know how to lick a woman’s pussy properly?”

“Y ... yes, mistress, I have licked other women’s pussies before, and I know how to make them come that way. I know the right way to finger a woman’s cunt, too.”

“Hmmm, well, we will see soon; I have very high expectations of you.”

I resumed the shaving; because I was now getting in close to her clit and the entrance to her cunt; I had to use my fingers to spread her lips apart, and to push them to one side. Of course, that meant lots of rubbing around her clit and entrance; her juices were really flowing now. I was tempted to rub some of her wetness around her pee hole; but decided against it; she would probably have to ask Lori for permission to get up and go to the toilet. I didn’t want a break to spoil what we were doing.

By the time I had finished shaving Janelle’s pussy, she was soaking wet. I used some of the washcloths to wipe away the residue of hair and shaving soap. Of course, wiping her with the rough cloth made even more of her juices flow; she was almost as wet as Jillian got at times. Had we not been in the middle of the role play, I would have bent down to start to lick her pussy; it looked so damn sexy and inviting.

I gathered up the washcloths, basin and shaving equipment, and took them off to the bathroom. When I got back, Lori had put the Velcro around her wrists, and put the blindfold over her eyes.

“Can you move her up a bit higher on the bed, so I can tie her wrists to the headboard?”

I slid my arms underneath Janelle’s body, and shifted her up so she was at the top of the bed. Lori adjusted the restraints so that she was firmly tied down; Janelle strained against them, until she realized that she was held securely.

“No point trying to struggle, Slave,” Lori said. “You can’t break free; you are completely at my mercy. Now, let’s have another look at your pussy now that Master has done his job.”

Lori moved down to the foot of the bed, leant forward and pushed Janelle’s labia apart, giving her pussy a close inspection.

“Yeah, that’s much better; without that bush there, I can see everything, your smooth, wet slit, your lovely cunt, your swollen clit. I think you found the attention to your pussy rather arousing, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress, the touching turned me on.”

“So, tell me, do you enjoy sex? Do you like having someone rubbing and licking that pussy of yours; although I find it hard to imagine anyone wanting to eat your pussy as hairy as you were before? Do you like having a big hard cock fucking that nice little cunt of yours”

“Yes, Mistress, I enjoy all of that.”

“Well, from now on, WE own your pussy, your breasts, and your cunt. No one can touch it, unless we give explicit permission. And that includes you; you can’t touch yourself, finger your cunt, or rub your pussy unless one of us tells you to. If we tell you to do any of that, then you will do it, immediately, and without hesitation. But not unless you have our permission, do you understand? I don’t care how horny you might be, or how much you need to come, what you want doesn’t matter.

“Remember, you can’t do anything unless Master or I give you permission. Your body isn’t yours anymore; you belong completely to us; you exist purely as our plaything, for our pleasure. If you touch yourself, and give yourself pleasure, then you are stealing from us, and I don’t take kindly to thieves; girls who play with themselves when they are not allowed will be punished. Do you understand me?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Now, let’s see just how your pussy responds to touch.” Lori said. “Master, I want you to start to rub her pussy; rub her clit and around her cunt, dip a finger inside her. Rub and finger her, and we can see how she reacts when she comes. Meanwhile, I want to see just how good you are at licking pussy. I’m going to squat over your face, and you have two minutes to make me come.”

Lori moved so she was straddling Janelle’s face, looking down the bed towards where I was rubbing her pussy. She lowered herself, and reached down to spread her lips apart.

“Now Slave, lick my pussy.”

Janelle started licking, I could hear the wet, sloppy sounds as her tongue lapped back and forward. Lori closed her eyes, and squeezed her breasts, rubbing her nipples. After ten or so seconds, she moaned softly.

“Did I tell you to lick and tease my pee hole like that?” she said sharply. “You almost made me piss all over your face. Unless that’s what you wanted, Slave. Now lick my clit and my cunt, make me come, not piss! If I end up pissing, then you will get punished; I want to come, not go.”

I smiled at Lori, and she winked at me. We both knew how easy it was to make Lori pee by licking anywhere around her pussy; she would often leak as she came. Meanwhile, Janelle was getting very wet; I had slid a finger inside her cunt, and was pumping it in and out while I rubbed around her clit. I could hear Janelle moaning as she licked Lori; since she was so wet, I slid a second finger inside her cunt, and curved them up as I rubbed inside her.

“Two fingers inside, do you like that, Slave?” I asked.

“Yes Master, I like you fingering my cunt. My cunt is yours to do whatever you wish to.”

“Of course your cunt is his, and mine. Stick a third finger in her cunt.”

I pushed a third finger inside her; it was tight, but she was so wet my fingers slid in and out easily.

“Keep licking my pussy, Slave, you haven’t made me come yet!” Lori said, in the severe voice she had been using all evening.

I could tell that Lori wasn’t all that far from coming; Janelle concentrated on her licking, and in a short while Lori cried out, groaning and shaking as she came.

“Good Slave, you did very well. Keep licking me, I want to come again.

I concentrated on fingering Janelle; I had three fingers inside her, and with my other hand I was rubbing around her clit. She was incredibly wet; a forth finger slid easily into her. I didn’t try moving them in and out; rather I wiggled them up and down, rubbing against the inside of her vagina. Her body trembled and she moaned softly as she came. Janelle hadn’t forgotten about her role of pleasuring Lori; just after Janelle finished coming, Lori came for a second time.

“You stupid bitch, you made me pee!” Lori cried out. “Damn you, didn’t I tell you NOT to lick on my pee hole; but to concentrate on making me come? If you can’t follow a simple order, maybe you need to be taught the importance of obedience.”

She climbed off Janelle; looked at me and winked. I wondered if she deliberately let some pee leak out; just to set up the next stage of the evening.

“Will, turn our disobedient slave over, and move her down on the bed,” Lori said. “She needs to learn that we will not tolerate that sort of behaviour.”

We undid the Velcro straps holding Janelle to the ropes; I turned her over so she was on her stomach. Before I could move her further down to the foot of the bed; Lori ordered Janelle to stand up.

“Put those towels down on the bed, where she will be lying,” Lori told me.

I spread the towels down, and then had Janelle lie down at the end of the bed; so she was standing on the floor, but her body was bent over the bed. Lori reattached the ropes to the Velcro straps; Janelle was now positioned so she was lying right at the foot of the bed; her legs spread wide apart, and firmly attached to the bottom corners of the bedframe. Her arms were stretched up to the top corners, where they were securely fastened by the ropes. She couldn’t move; and her arse and pussy were completely exposed. I could see where the juices had flowed from her pussy; all around her arse, and even running down her thighs her skin glistened from the wetness. Probably a good idea that Lori had me put the towels down on the bed.

“Now Will, use the crop on her. Her arse needs to get a good whipping,” Lori said as she handed me the crop.

I pushed the bench back a bit further; Janelle’s backside was positioned a little too low for the ideal position to whip her; but it would suffice. I took a few practice swings to make sure I was lined up correctly.

“Now, slave, you have to count each one as you are whipped,” Lori said. “You are to get twenty lashes; but only if you count them properly and we can understand clearly your count. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” Janelle whimpered.

“Then after you’ve whipped her, give her a really good, hard fucking. I want to see your cock really pounding into her cunt.”

I took my first serious swing with the crop; it landed right across Janelle’s buttocks with a satisfying ‘thwack’. She cried out, and just remembered to say “One”. I swung again, this time a little harder.

“Oh fuck! Two.”

I continued; leaving a pause between each stroke. I didn’t want Janelle to know exactly when she would be struck. By the tenth strike; her juices were really flowing from her; I could see her pussy lips all swollen; exposing her luscious cunt. The juices were soaking into the towel; and running down the insides of her thighs. Her clit was engorged; I could see the darker red fleshy bud; now pushing right up through her hood. Lori sat on the end of the bed, and had reached under a thigh to rub around Janelle’s clit.

With each strike of the crop, Janelle’s yelps became a groan of pleasure. Lori pulled my face to hers, and whispered in my ear.

“I want her to come before you finish whipping her.”

I nodded, and swung for hit number eleven. Judging from her moans, she wasn’t all that far from coming. Lori rubbed faster around her clit, and I swung the crop a few more times. Just as I was about to swing for hit seventeen, I saw Janelle clench her muscles around her backside; she groaned loudly, and I could see her body shaking. Lori moved her fingers from Janelle’s clit, to rub right on the orgasming girl’s pee hole. Janelle groaned even louder, and several spurts of pee shot out over Lori’s hand. I hit again.

“Ohhh ... Seventeen ... oh god, I can’t stop!” Janelle said.

There was a stream of pee flowing from her; over Lori’s hand, and pooling on the towel between her thighs. I continued with the final three strikes of the crop.

“Have you learned what happens to slaves that won’t obey?” Lori said.

“Yes, Mistress, I have. Thank you, Mistress.” Janelle said; her voice still shaky.

“Now, she needs to be fucked. Good and hard; I want to see your cock pounding into that wet cunt.”

I put the crop down on the floor, and moved close in behind Janelle. Lori guided my knob between her soaked pussy lips; and I pushed hard so that I slid all the way inside her. I held her hips as I fucked her; hard and deep, just as Lori had told me to. While I was fucking Janelle, Lori ducked across to the wardrobe; and returned with the strap-on. Putting a finger to her lips; she indicated that I was to remain silent. She fastened the harness around her waist and thighs, and tightened the straps to secure it to her. When she felt it was ready, she indicated that I should pull out of Janelle. I stepped back to let her take my place.

Lori guided the head of the dildo into Janelle; she then held her hips, and pushed all the way inside. She fucked Janelle just as fast and deep as I had; soon Janelle was moaning loudly again.

“Oh yeah, Will ... Master, fuck me hard,” she said.

Janelle had no idea that Lori had taken my place; soon she was moaning constantly. She gave a deep grunt, and her body jerked.

“Oh yeah, GOD, FUCK!!!” she cried out. “I love being fucked by my master.”

Lori slowed down; and eventually stopped; but the dildo was still inside Janelle.

“Elephant,” she said softly. “Will, can you untie Janelle now?”

I untied the restraints around Janelle’s ankles; then moved up to the head of the bed, to unfasten her wrists.

“How can you ... if you are still inside me, I can feel you...” Janelle stammered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.