The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 2 - Lori

Copyright© 2015 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 3: Learning to Live with Lori

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Learning to Live with Lori - The second book in the series; follow Will as he learns about love. Will Lori be his soulmate?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Slow  

Birthday Girl

Monday, June 28, 1976

I woke up; it felt strange to wake up in bed alone. I took a shower, made myself some breakfast, and then called Lori.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I said when she answered the phone. “Happy birthday to my lover.”

“Oh, thank you; I’ve only just got up; I haven’t even had a shower or anything, I don’t feel beautiful,” she replied. “But thank you, it’s a nice thought. Did you still want me to take you up to the hospital? What time do we have to be there?”

We confirmed the times, chatted for a bit longer, and then I hung up. After making sure the clothes that I was planning on wearing that evening were ironed, I drove down to the street, to get Lori’s present. In the little jewellery shop in Bungan arcade I saw an interesting silver chain necklace, the price was a little more than I had intended to pay, but the design intrigued me, and I thought Lori would like it. A short drive to the newsagents (this time I wasn’t prepared to walk and try to run across over the laneway) to get a suitable romantic card and some wrapping paper; then it was back home to wrap the present and write on the card.

After lunch, Lori arrived, and we went up to the Hospital. I had to wait maybe thirty minutes at the ER until the doctor could see me; while we waited Lori and I played a game of “guess what embarrassing event happened” to the other people waiting in the room. When whispered to her “see that blonde woman across there? She’s here to get a large cucumber removed from her vagina”, Lori burst out laughing, causing the triage nurse to give us a filthy stare.

“You’ll get us thrown out,” she whispered back to me.

“They don’t throw people out of the emergency waiting room; what if I died because I wasn’t attended to?” I whispered in reply. “And I bet that shifty looking middle aged man has got a ring jammed around his cock. See the way he’s sitting, looking like he’s trying to hide whatever’s there?”

Before we got into any trouble, the doctor who had attended to me the previous week called me into one of the examination rooms. He was pleased with the way the gash to my head was healing; he asked how I had been feeling, whether there had been any headaches, blurry vision, anything out of the ordinary. I said everything had been fine, and he left to get some special tweezers to remove the staples.

“I could have said I’ve been getting all these strange sensations in my dick,” I whispered to Lori, causing her to laugh out loud again.

Before she could reply, he returned with one of the nurses, and he warned me there could be some ‘discomfort’ as they removed the staples. Discomfort was not the word I would have chosen; it was actually rather painful as they pulled each one out. When he was finished, he put some antiseptic stuff on the wound, and then asked to check my knee. I dropped my jeans, and he removed the bandage, and felt the joint. He was pleased with how I was healing; he said I would need the crutches for another week, and not to put any pressure on the knee until next week. Finally, he checked the graze on my shoulder.

“Well, everything’s looking good, you are one fortunate person,” he said. “There’s no need for a return visit, unless you start to have some problems. Once you can walk without the crutches, just drop them back here.”

We headed back to my place, so I could get the clothes I would wear that evening, then on to Lori’s place, where I would get changed once it was time to head out for dinner.

“We have an hour, at least before my mother gets home,” Lori said. “Would you like to... ?”

She didn’t have to say what she had in mind, we headed up the hallway to her bedroom, I hung my clothes for the evening on the back of her door, and stripped our clothes off.

“So, for my birthday, are you going to pump some sense into me?” she said.

“Well, you heard the doctor; I’m not meant to put any pressure on my knee for a while.”

“Then you lie down on my bed, and I’ll straddle you.”

As she swung astride my body, I grabbed her thighs, pulling her up towards me.

“Move up here first, and I’ll give you a nice treat,” I said.

Lori understood what I was suggesting, and she moved up, so her pussy was right over my face. I could see her moist lips, plump and starting to open up. She lowered herself slightly, so I could lick along her smooth slit. I felt my tongue push her lips apart, and I lapped upwards. As my tongue licked around her clit, she drew her breath in sharply.

“Yeah, right there, that’s the place,” she moaned. “Right there, fuck, that’s good!”

She squirmed over my face; I tried to keep my tongue on her clit. Instead, I found the tip of my tongue pressing right into her cunt; despite pushing hard into her, I couldn’t get it to go more than maybe half a centimetre in. I could feel the ridges around her opening though, and taste her lovely juices that flowed from her. Since I couldn’t push my tongue into her, I concentrated on licking around her clit. It didn’t take long before she came, crying out loudly and groaning with each spasm of her orgasm.

“Fuck, that was so good,” she said. “Now, to have some sense pumped into me.”

She moved down lower over my body, feeling behind her to guide my cock into her juicy cunt. Once she had my knob at her opening, she slid down quickly, until I was completely inside her. She placed her hands on my chest, and fucked me quickly, rising up and down letting my cock plunge in and out. She didn’t just ride up and down; she used her muscles to squeeze and massage my prick; and soon I was coming, spurting into her. When I had finished, she rolled off me, and lay by my side.

“That’s exactly what I wanted,” she said. “Being filled with your spunk, having some sense pumped into me. I think I will need some more pumped in later tonight, too. Since your parents are happy about me sleeping with you in your room, what if after dinner, I go home with you, and sleep with you tonight? That way, tomorrow, we can head directly across to your uni.”

“We can ask them at dinner time,” I said. “If they don’t mind, you could spend the whole week there with me.”

“I’ll pack an overnight bag, with some changes of clothes, fresh panties, things like that,” she said. “Now, shower time before mum gets home?”

We went to the bathroom; I had a quick shave as Lori start to run the water, letting it warm up. In the shower we washed each other thoroughly; then she said she would shave her legs once I got out.

“You can watch me if you want to,” she said. “Not that it’s anything exciting, but I like them to be smooth for you. I only have to shave once or twice a week; the hairs aren’t all that thick, and being blonde, they are pretty hard to see.”

I dried the bulk of the water off me; and stood at the door of the shower, watching her. I had never seen a woman shave her legs before; not up close like this. She started with some liquid soap, making sure her legs were lathered, got a disposable razor, and carefully ran that up each leg, from her ankles to her knees. Once the lower part of her legs were done, front and back, she put more soap on her thighs, and shaved them. Finally, she raised each arm in turn, and shaved her underarms.

“How smooth was my pussy when you were licking her?” she asked. “Do I need to touch her up?”

“She felt pretty smooth to me,” I said.

She ran her fingers around her pussy, frowned, and squirted some soap onto her fingers. She carefully pushed her labia to one side, shaved that area, and then did the other side.

“Maybe next time I can get you to do it, make sure every part is nice and smooth. You are pretty experienced at shaving, since you shave your face most every day.”

I didn’t tell her that I was also experienced at shaving pussies – well, if you count shaving Beth’s as being experienced. But I told her I would be happy to try. I was now dry, so I went back to her room to finish getting dressed.

Once we were dressed, I gave Lori her present. She loved the necklace; it was just a simple flat chain, but she loved it. She asked me to fasten it around her neck; I noticed she was wearing the necklace that I had got her the year before; the two looked good together.

By the time Jack arrived home, we were all dressed and ready. Lori was wearing her long backless green dress (I believe the technical description of the colour was “emerald”, but to me it looked green), with a black velvety blazer to keep her shoulders warm. Chris was similarly attired; Jack quickly changed into a fresh shirt, and we drove the short distance to the restaurant.

We had just walked in the door when my parents arrived; and we were escorted to our table; it was a booth at the rear of the room. Lori and I sat together at the back of the booth; Jack and Chris on one side next to Lori, my parents on the other side next to me. Once we were all settled at the table, with drinks delivered and our meals ordered Jack cleared his throat to speak.

“I guess I should say something appropriate about Lori on the occasion of her nineteenth birthday,” he said. “I can recall at a similar gathering this time last year, I started by reminiscing about the day she was born, and how I was called back from a training exercise to be at the hospital with Chris.

“What I will say tonight will move some fourteen years on from that day; to when we arrived here from the States. Both Chris and I had some concerns as to how the girls would react to the move; it wasn’t the first time we had pulled up stakes and moved to a new area; that’s pretty much standard when you are in the military. But this time we had moved to a completely different country; we were no longer living in a military community, where the other kids were also navy brats, and understood what it was like to be the new kid on the block, literally.

“I have to say that Lori has done so well since we moved here; and that is in no small part to the friends she made at school. Mary-Beth wasn’t quite so fortunate in having such fine, caring and well-behaved friends. But Lori was lucky; from the first day at school here, she fell into a great bunch of kids; in particular Will. We were so pleased that she had such a lovely boy as her best friend; and now they are – what’s the term, do people still say ‘going steady’? – and now they are going steady, Chris and I couldn’t be happier.”

“It’s not just now, either,” Chris said. “On her first day at school here, Lori was teased by some of the others; poking fun at her accent. One person – Will – stood up to defend her, and told the bullies to leave her alone. The way I recall Lori telling it, he almost got into a fight with the other boys teasing her; but he convinced them to back off and leave her alone. Without him doing the right thing, I don’t know how she would have adjusted. Thank you Will, for always being a good friend to Lori.”

“I don’t remember you telling me that, Will,” my mother said. “Did you get into a fight? Who was it with?”

“I can’t remember just who it was,” I said. “It was no big deal, just one of those playground incidents. I think Ross Stevens was one of the guys, they were just being nasty and insulting; I didn’t think it was right, picking on someone just because they were from another country.”

“He was my hero,” Lori said, and kissed me on the cheek. “He still is my hero.”

I felt my cheeks burning; I had completely forgotten about the incident on Lori’s first day at the high school; but I recalled Ross, Murray and one or two others poking fun at her; and making some rather rude comments when I told them to pull their heads in, and leave her alone. It almost turned into a fist fight; but for two of the teachers wandering past I probably would have ended up getting the shit kicked out of me.

“Anyway, that’s all I really wanted to say,” Jack said. “I wanted to let Will know how grateful Chris and I have been for his friendship and support of Lori, and how we are so pleased to have him as Lori’s boyfriend.”

“I suppose I should say something, too,” my father said. “The first thing is to wish Lori a happy birthday; here’s a little something Mary and I got for you.” He pulled a package out from his jacket pocket.

Lori opened it; in it was a set of silver earrings.

“They are beautiful, thank you so much,” she said.

“And the other thing I want to say,” he continued, “is how happy Mary and I are that you have become part of our family.”

“You sound like you are giving a wedding speech,” I said.

“Never too early to practice that,” he replied. “Much like you said, Jack, we’ve been so happy that Will’s friends have all been nice kids, they’ve never got him into any trouble, at least not that we’ve known about. I know it’s taken a while for the two of them to reach this point, but we couldn’t wish for a nicer, lovelier girlfriend for Will than Lori.”

Now we were both blushing, my cheeks felt like they were burning, and Lori was as red as a beetroot. Not that I wasn’t happy that my parents approved of our relationship, it’s just that all the remarks were a bit over the top. At least we were saved from more embarrassment when Jack proposed a toast to Lori; we all sipped our champagne. The waiter arrived with the appetisers; we had all chosen the prawn cocktails.

By the time we had finished them, the waiter arrived with the hot slab of granite, which was placed in the centre of the table. Then a platter arrived with the various pieces of sliced meat; steak, chicken, strips of pork, and prawns; along with salads. We spent a fun fifteen minutes cooking our meal on the hot granite; we had to be careful not to burn our hands. At least they provided small tongs to use to place and turn the meat.

Once the main meal plates had been cleared away, we looked through the dessert menu; there were so many tempting choices. I couldn’t decide between the New York style cheesecake, the tiramisu, or the mixed gelato; eventually I decided to go with the gelato. While we were all eating our desserts, I decided to ask my parents about Lori staying with me each night this week.

“I’ve got a request to make,” I said. “Because Lori will be driving me into the University every day this week; my knee’s still not good enough to drive in traffic, we were thinking it would be convenient if she stayed each night with me. That way, she wouldn’t have to get up earlier than usual, drive to my place, then head back in the evening.”

My parents looked at each other, then at Jack and Chris. My mother spoke first.

“Well, that does seem to make sense, it’s fine by us; as long as Jack and Chris are happy with that,” she said.

“We are happy as well, but we don’t want Lori imposing on you, causing extra work, Mary, having to feed another hungry mouth,” Chris said.

“That’s not a problem, besides, you had Will around there last week, and he eats much more than Lori.”

“He’s no trouble at all, Mary, besides; he always cleans up and washes the dishes afterwards. You’ve taught him well! Lori, you make sure you help in the kitchen, cleaning up and whatever else Mary wants you to do.”

Lori nodded her head, and reached under the table to squeeze my hand.

“We can stop at your place on the way home, Lori, so you can pack a bag with whatever you will need,” I said. “Not that you’ll need anything fancy when we are over at the university, just jeans and a warm top. It’s probably a bit cool in the computer room where we’ll be doing all the testing, so maybe a jumper or something like that as well.”

We finished our dessert; and over coffee our parents talked about various things; Chris and my mother about various teaching things; while Jack and my father talked about various developments in the world of telecommunications. Lori took my hand, and under the cover of the table, guided it through the slit in the side of her dress, and pressed my fingers to her crotch. Just like she had done the year before, she wasn’t wearing any panties, and I slowly rubbed her moist pussy. I twisted my hand around, so my fingers could spread her lips open. I pressed a fingertip to her opening; she was wetter right there.

How she maintained her self-control as I rubbed up and down along her slit I had no idea, but I circled my finger around her clit, rubbed the wetness on my finger right onto her pee hole, then dipped my finger inside her. Her expression never changed; she was talking to her mother about some aspect of writing; something that she had covered in one of her classes. Meanwhile I was there slowly sliding my finger in and out of her lovely wet cunt.

After a while I had to stop fingering her; the angle was starting to get to my wrist, and given where we were sitting, I couldn’t really get Lori to move around so I could finger her more easily. I let my fingers rest right on her pussy, and rubbed around her clit slowly. She reached under the table, and with her fingers, pressed my fingers harder against her. I felt her shudder slightly; she didn’t make a sound, or give off any indication that she was having an orgasm; except for the additional wetness that I could feel between her lips.

She moved my hand out from inside her dress; she took her napkin and pushed it in between her legs. She wriggled slightly, I guess she was probably wiping up some of the wetness so it wouldn’t leave a mark on her backside where it might be visible. She turned her head to face me, and smiled. We both knew what had just happened; and it was right in front of both of our parents. I dried my fingers off with my napkin, and hoped that my erection would subside before we left.

Soon, we had all finished our coffees; and it was time to head off. We stood around for a bit outside; my parents thanked the Earle’s for inviting them, and said they would see us when we got back home. Lori and I drove back to her place.

“God, that was risky, getting me to rub you there,” I said once we were in the car. “What if one of our parents worked out what we were doing?”

“They were too busy talking to notice what you were doing to me,” she said. “It really turns me on when you do that to me in public; touching my pussy, fingering me and making me come. I was worried that I would have got too wet, but I was able to dry most of it with my napkin. But when we get in my room, before I pack my bag, I want you to fuck me, to have a ‘quickie’, I want you to bend me over my desk, and fuck me from behind.”

When we got back to Lori’s place, she told her parents we would pack an overnight back for her, and headed up to her room.

“Help me out of this dress,” she said.

I unzipped her dress, and she let it fall to the floor. She was completely naked underneath; no bra, no panties. She picked her dress up, and hung it up in her closet. She got me to remove her necklaces, too; all except the plain gold one that I had given her several years ago.

“I never take that one off,” she said. “Now, pants, down, and fuck me!”

She leant over her desk, her sexy arse pointing towards me. I had my trousers and undies down around my ankles in a split second, moved in behind her, and positioned my knob right against her cunt. All it took was a firm thrust, and I was inside her.

“Now fuck me, really hard,” she said.

As I pushed all the way inside her, she grunted as I pressed her stomach against the front of her desk. I didn’t give her a chance to recover; with my hands holding her hips, I fucked her really fast, deep and hard. It didn’t take long for her to come; I spurted inside her soon afterwards. I pulled out from her, and she turned around and knelt in front of me, and sucked my dick to clean me up.

“Now I’ll get my stuff from the bathroom,” she said, pulling a big tee shirt over her body.

I pulled my undies and trousers back up, and made myself look presentable again. She was back in a minute with her toilet bag; she put that in a small case, and then started getting some clothes from her closet.

“I’ll need a shower when we get to your place; I’m all wet and sticky. I cleaned myself up the best I could in the bathroom; but your spunk is still inside me! I put a tampon in to stop it leaking out everywhere. At least my period isn’t for another two weeks, so I won’t have to worry about that while I’m at your place.”

She put a few shirts and jeans in her bag, along with her underwear and some other bits and pieces. She got a book and a folder from her desk, her hairbrush, then opened a drawer next to her bed, and rummaged around inside.

“Maybe you can use this on me,” she said, holding up her dildo. “For the times when I’ve worn you out, and your prick needs a break!”

I smiled at her; I thought that would be interesting to use the dildo on her, or to watch her using it herself. With her bag packed, we said goodbye to her parents, and she drove back to my place. She parked in the driveway right behind my car; we walked (and I hobbled) the short distance to the back door. My parents were already in bed; we said good night and my mother told Lori that she had left a towel for her on the foot of my bed.

I made space in my closet drawers for Lori to put her clothes; I moved some of my summer tee shirts from one shelf to the top of the closet.

“I feel like I’m moving in,” she said. “I like that; maybe even after this week I could keep some of my stuff around here. Only if you would want me to, I mean.”

“I would like that,” I said. “Maybe tomorrow night we can reorganize my stuff better, so you have more room for other stuff you might want to have over here.”

“I don’t want to take over your bedroom, Will,” she said.

“If for next year we try to get a place closer in that we can share, we can look for one with a big bedroom for us.”

“And a big bed for us to fuck in,” she added. “A big soft comfortable bed ideal for fucking.”

I laughed; she had certainly become more forward, more open about our relationship in the last few days. Not that she had ever been prudish; but she had always been very reticent about the possibility of our relationship developing and becoming more serious.

“And a bathroom with a big shower that we can both fit into at the same time, maybe with a built in seat or a handrail to make shower fucks easier, too,” I suggested.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and pulled me close to her, kissing me.

“Mmm, I think I am going to love living with you, Will Morris,” she sighed. “You seem to know just the sorts of things I would enjoy. Can we have that shower now, and get to bed?”

We took a nice hot shower; I made sure Lori’s pussy was nice and clean, with no stickiness from our quickie at her desk. We wrapped our towels around ourselves, and went back to my bedroom. I realized that my bed wasn’t as wide as hers; if we were to rent a place close to Uni; we would need to get ourselves a proper double bed.

“It’s going to be cosy for us in my bed,” I said to her. “I guess we’ll have to cuddle up closely.”

“That won’t be a problem,” Lori replied. “We will have to make sure we get ourselves a good size double bed if we rent a place together. Maybe even a queen sized bed?”

As we snuggled up together, I told her that I was just thinking the same thing about a bed for the two of us. Lori lay on her side facing the wall, and I scooched up close behind her, with an arm over her side, caressing a breast.

“You know what I like about us having to sleep this way?” she asked. “Your prick ends up nestled right between my thighs, and when you get hard, and I get wet, then you can slide right into me. Can you fuck me slowly and gently before we go to sleep?”

She reached around between her legs, and pressed my prick against her pussy. I quickly became hard enough for her to push my knob inside her, she sighed as I slid all the way into her. I moved slowly in and out, enjoying the sensations as we both drifted closer to orgasm. Lori came first; she was very quiet; all I knew was that her body tensed, and afterwards she sighed. I was getting closer, so I quickened my pace, gripping her tightly as I came inside her.

We lay there with my prick still inside her, my hands holding her to me as we drifted off to sleep.


Hello Unix World

June 29 – July 2, 1976

Fortunately I had remembered to set the alarm clock last night; we were woken by the sound of Clive Robertson’s voice on 2BL just after six in the morning. During the night we had moved around, I was lying on my back, with Lori nestled against my chest.

“Do we have time for some wake up sex?” she asked.

“I’m sure we do,” I replied. “Give my father time to finish in the bathroom before we start getting ready.”

She moved down, and licked and sucked my prick; straddling me when I was erect. She rode me; coming twice before I reached my own orgasm. When I had finished coming; she had a grin from ear to ear; what she called ‘a shit-eating grin’.

“Now that’s the way to wake up,” she said. “Do you think the bathroom’s free, or maybe I should just do this for a little longer?”

She rocked back and forward, rubbing the base of my cock against her clit. I concentrated on staying hard; I could feel my prick softening inside her, but I was able to stay sufficiently hard until she was able to come again. She rolled off me, and licked my soft cock until it was clean.

“Now let’s have that shower,” she said.

We wrapped our towels around us, and went into the bathroom. I had a quick shave at the vanity; meanwhile Lori got the water running. We washed each other; there wasn’t time for any fooling around in the shower this morning. We dried off, went back to my room to get dressed, then to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. By seven we were ready to go; I grabbed my backpack, tossed that into the back seat of her car, and we hit the road.

We pulled up at the gate that Doctor Lions had told me to go to; the guard had the handicap parking permit for us, and he told us where to go to find the parking space. It was right behind the main Electrical Engineering lecture theatre; we pulled up there, left the permit on display on the dash, and walked across to the building entrance. We were about thirty minutes early; so we stopped off at the student common room on the third floor to grab a coffee; but Doctor Lions intercepted us as we were walking past the computer centre.

“Will, good to see you,” he said. “And this lovely lady is your girlfriend?”

I introduced him to Lori, and he told us to come on into the computer room; some of the others were there already.

“There’s no food, drink or smoking in the main part of the computer centre, that’s where the University mainframes are located. We’ve got our own room at the back, and there’s coffee on if you want some.”

We walked past the room with the big Control Data Cyber 72 mainframe, and the smaller IBM 360 that ran the university’s administrative applications. A smaller room at the back contained the PDP 11/40 that was the subject of our work. I knew most of the others there; I introduced Lori to them; Claude Sammut, Greg Rose, David Carrington, Chris Maltby, Grace Chiu, plus some who I had seen around the place, but didn’t recall their names. The others were all in their third or fourth year, or graduate students. I felt a little overawed; they would surely know much more about things than I would.

With us all present, Doctor Lions started to speak.

“Well, we hit a problem late yesterday with the drivers for the serial interface board,” he said. “We loaded it, set up the device configurations, but every time we would boot the machine, it would crash with a memory protection error right after the driver was loaded. We were all pretty tired, so we didn’t have a chance to get into the code to debug it. Maybe today, with some fresh eyes, we can see what’s wrong. We took the code from the console serial port driver, and modified that, so at least we know the basic logic is correct. Will, would you like to look through the code?”

Talk about additional pressure! I felt as if I was expected to solve a problem that none of the others could solve. Not just the more senior students, but a professor specializing in operating systems. I looked at the code for the device driver initialization; I could sort of understand what it was trying to do, but there were statements there that I had no idea what they were meant to do.

“Okay, one thing I’ve found useful in tracking down bugs is to draw a timeline of the code; showing what happens in sequence. Can someone pass me some scrap paper and a pen?”

With the help of the others, we plotted the timeline of the initialization procedures; starting with reading the configuration parameters for each port, configuring each of the 32 ports, then allocating memory for the read and write buffers.

“Where is the interrupt handler defined?” I asked. “I assume that’s how the ports work; they signal an interrupt when they receive a character.”

Greg showed me where the interrupt handlers were defined; they occurred earlier in the system boot process. I pointed to one of the lines in the configuration of each port’s UART; asking what that did.

“That enables the UART,” he replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.