08 Together - Cover

08 Together

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Chapter 132

September 11th 6:46 AM MDT – Ben, Jens, Ira and Mira – Back at the cabin

It’s been some time so I need to catch you up on things that are going on.

We had an uneventful trip back to America so I decided not to say anything about it. Jens and the twins were excited to be able to wear ‘normal’ clothes on the trip back. Of course I had to buy new (overly expensive!) clothes for them in the gift shop before we left.

Thom did a hell-of-a job on the cabin. It was nice to be in our room and not have to settle for the tunnels especially since Thom made sure there were mirrors on the ceiling above the bed. The only down part of being back was that Mira and Ira were upset as hell. While we were gone, Stacy convinced Alexi, Safia, Zarika and the now pregnant Yasmeen to move into a house which she gave them.

The twins went ballistic toward Thom but he rightly declared that Alexi wouldn’t listen to him. Mira and Ira made a beeline for Alexi’s new house and I guess raised enough hell that Alexi called Jim the Sheriff on them. Jim knew better than to take them on by himself so he called me and I went over to the house. It was a nice as hell house (this makes me wonder what the hell Stacy is doing this time - unfortunately she continues to be a RPITA). I successfully convince Mira and Ira to come back to the cabin without killing anyone, but they are majorly pissed at Stacy (this could be good).

Now the time has finally come and Mira, Ira, Jens and I are in the conference room watching the TV and waiting for the reports. At exactly 6:46 AM, the time the first plane crashed into the World Trade Center, we clink our glasses full of champagne, drain them and I offer, “Thanks to all of you the mission was a success.

It takes about thirty minutes and the reports start to come in about the total destruction of the three holiest places in Muslim history. It takes another thirty minutes until the speculation starts about the timing of the blasts. Jens hugs me and comments, “Ben, I never thought they would figure it out.”

Mira comments, “Mr. Blaine this should send a message to Muslims throughout the world.”

Ira adds her feelings, “I agree, now that the idiotic news reporters finally figured it out, our true mission has been revealed.”

I query, “With the Dome on the Rock gone, I wonder if Israel will rebuild Solomon’s temple in its place.”

Ira replies, “Mr. Blaine, I will suggest that to my Israeli friends.”

I comment, “Well, I think it’s time for some PT.”

Jens agrees, “Yeah, I’m up for that.”

Mira and Ira say, “We will prepare and meet you outside...”

It was soooo good seeing that our missions came together and actually worked! I was concerned that someone would find the devices we planted and remove them. After they detonated I was concerned that they wouldn’t decipher the message we wanted to send.

What was even better was being back and having that part of our life behind us - now I need to concentrate on other things. Ben was in for a major shock, but I want to wait until later to tell him. Now I want to take a run, while I still can.

We have everyone and their brother looking for Ira’s Todd but so far we’ve haven’t had one lead where he is.

Seeing Liz and Desiree was great, and I look forward to them participating in PT with us this morning. Since Liz has to push the baby jogger, maybe I can finally beat her in a race. I love holding Desiree and helping with her. Heck, Ben and I even took care of her all one night so Liz and Bernie could head into Leadville and eat at the beotche’s restaurant.

Speaking of the beotch: She’s still in jail while her trial drags on. She continues to blab to everyone that I’m a witch but thank God no one believes her. I shudder to think what would happen if people still believed in witches.

Our room is fantastic - Ben and I broke in the bed correctly many times. We go to our room, change into BDUs and head outside. The security team is preparing to start PT but some of them groan when they see Mira walk up to lead PT today. Mira puts us through a crazy workout which has my heart rate cranked. I feel a little light headed because of my condition so I back off a little. Mira of course notices so she comes over to me and berates my dedication, “Ms. Blaine, there will be no slacking on our PT today.”

I smile at her and confess, “Mira, I don’t feel one hundred percent today but I will give it my best.”

Mira moves back to the front of the squad and continues. Finally we finish and Mira takes the lead on the run as Ira comes up beside us and states, “Ms. Blaine, you do not appear to be well.”

I fake a smile and say, “Ira, I’m not well.”

Ben also shows concern and asks, “My love, if you don’t want to run, we can head back to the cabin.”

I smile and say, “No my Ben, I do want to run today, but perhaps we can run a little slower than normal.”

Ben and Ira slow up and I begin to feel better...

I have concerns over Ms. Blaine since her participation in PT was subpar. I have noticed over the past few weeks her participation in PT waning. Mira berated her, so I sent Mira some hand signals to ensure Mira would no longer berate her. I need to convince her to seek the advice of a doctor for her issues of health...

Ms. Blaine was slacking on today’s PT which is unlike her. I again began to berate her when my sister Ira sent me hand signals to leave Ms. Blaine alone. When I regain seclusion with my sister I must ask her about her commands.

September 11th – Liz, Bernie and Desiree – At the cabin

It was great when Ben, Jens and the twins came back from their mystery mission. I tried my best reporter tricks to discover what their mission was but no one would tell me. Jens and Ben have been real Godsends when it’s come to Desiree, heck they even took care of her one night so that Bernie and I could have a nice date night at Stacy’s famous restaurant. Then afterward Bernie finally got his wish. It was good to be ‘back on the horse’ again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.