08 Together
Chapter 129

Copyright© 2015 by Banzai Ben

Present – Jens (Dasha), Ben (Valentin), Ira and Mira – On the mission

The pilot comes on the intercom and announces, “Ladies and gentlemen, please fasten your seatbelts as we will be landing at Almaty International Airport in a few minutes.”

I am soooo thankful this long trip is finally over. I was lucky and slept some while Valentin appears to have slept great. We exit the airplane and head to the luggage claim. I know what’s coming once we get our luggage and I’m dreading it. Even though I’m excited to be on our mission, I remember my training and continue my respectful attitude toward Valentin. Our bags take forever to arrive and it takes even longer for the diplomatic box to arrive. When everything finally arrives Valentin orders, “Для ванных комнат, для троих.”

To the bathrooms for you three.

I reluctantly head to the bathroom with Mira and Ira. We each take a separate stall and I begin to put on the part of my costume I’m dreading. I have it on, exit the stall, move to the mirrors, adjust it correctly and wait for Ira and Mira.

They are lucky and don’t have to wear my costume as they both assured us it would be better if they wore their ‘normal’ uniform in their country.

They exit their stalls and are wearing the coolest body armor I have ever seen! I comment, “ Это самый лучший бронежилет я когда-либо видел. Я хотел, чтобы я мог получить некоторые, как это.”

That’s the best body armor I’ve ever seen. I wish I could get some like that.

Ira replies, “К сожалению, человек, который сделал это для нас был убит.”

Unfortunately the man who created this for us was terminated.

Mira comes over and adjusts my head covering a little and then comments, “Мы не должны держать Валентин ждет.”

We must not keep Valentin waiting.

We exit the bathroom and the response to the twins is shocking and immediate. The people who see them, quickly look away and make sure to give them a wide berth. We find Valentin and he complains, “Что так долго?”

What took so long?

I know I need to do this so I apologize, “К сожалению мой муж, это не повторится.”

Sorry my husband, it will not happen again.

Ira leads the way, Ben takes his place in front of me and Mira takes up the rear...

I seriously doubted Ira and Mira’s assertion that while we’re in Kazakhstan they should wear their body armor. I incorrectly assumed it was because they didn’t want to wear a burka like Jens, I mean Dasha. I say incorrectly, because the fright exhibited on the faces of everyone shocks me and it is evident that their appearance will be quite beneficial to our mission.

Ira marches us up to the taxi stand, looks over the taxis, finds one to her liking and we head toward it. It’s a newer Toyota minivan where the driver practically falls over himself getting our bags. Ira takes the front seat while I, Dasha and Mira take the rear seats. The driver carefully loads our bags into the back of the taxi, takes the driver’s seat and Ira commands, “Возьмите нас в отеле Holiday Inn.”

Take us to the Holiday Inn.

The driver responds, “Да, немедленно!”

Yes immediately!

Yeah it’s a Holiday Inn, but it’s rated as the best hotel in Almaty. As we drive from the airport I’m surprised by the diversity of the population. It doesn’t take long, we arrive at the hotel and I ask, “Насколько мы обязаны вам?”

How much do we owe you?

The driver replies, “Ничего, это честь для перевозки ангелов смерти.”

Nothing, it is an honor to transport the angels of death.

Ira steps out of the taxi and takes up a defensive position, Mira exits the rear door and does likewise; their action causes some concern in me because I am not aware of any specific threat. The hotel staff runs out and begins to take our luggage into the hotel. Once the luggage is inside, Ira leads the way again and we all tag along. We arrive at the hotel desk, the fear is evident on the face of the young desk clerk as she says, “Вот ключи от двух комнат.” And hands the keys to Ira.

Here are the keys to your two rooms.

Ira demands, “Мы устали от наших путешествий, однако мы бы наслаждаться этим, если некоторые закуски были доставлены в наши комнаты.”

We are tired from our travels, however we would enjoy it if some snacks were brought to our rooms.

The desk clerk inquires, “Что бы вы предпочли?”

What would you prefer?

Mira suggests, “Некоторые вяленой рыбы и Baltica.”

Some dried fish and baltica.

I counter, “Я не могу есть, что я предпочел бы два салата с курицей на них.”

I cannot eat that, I would prefer two salads with chicken on them.

The desk clerk, replies, “Я лично убедиться, что ваш заказ правильно.”

I will personally make sure your order is correct.

Ira hands the keys to the waiting bellhop, he takes us to the elevator and we all get in. He makes a mistake when he asks me, “Вы женаты на ангелов смерти?”

You are married to the angels of death?

Ira barks at him, “Не разговаривайте с вашим мужем.”

Do not talk to our husband.

He turns whiter than I thought was possible and apologizes. We arrive on our floor, the bellhop brings our bags to each room, opens the door and quickly leaves.

I open my suitcase, pull out my bug detector and begin to scan the room. It makes me happy when the room comes back clean. I look at Jens and say, “Wow, you must really like it in the burka.”

Jens complains, “Like heck I do! I was just waiting for you to make sure the room was clean.” As she begins to strip out of her burka, I’m watching her and tease, “You know there’s something to be said for you wearing one of those.”

Jens glares at me and counters, “Ben, don’t get any crazy ideas. It was hell wearing it and I need a shower.”

I reply, “Okay, I’m going to take the detector to the twin’s room.”

Jen giggles, “I couldn’t believe how people treated them. I felt like we were with celebrities.”

I respond, “I never thought I would see so much fear in people. I’ll see you in a few.” And I head toward the door.

Jens suggests as I’m leaving, “Ben, how about when you come back to our room, you wash my back in the shower.”

I grin at her and tease, “Just your back? Are you sure nothing else needs washing?”

Jens sticks her tongue out at me and runs into the bathroom. I knock on the twin’s door and Ira says, “Кто там.”

Who is there.

I order, “Откройте эту проклятую дверь.”

Open the damn door.

Ira opens the door, I hand her the bug detector then I suggest, “Вы двое могли бы хотеть душ.”

You two might want a shower.

Ira smiles and replies, “Миранда уже в душе, я рядом. Мы будем прийти позже и обсудить планы на завтра.”

Miranda is already in the shower - I’m next. We will come over later and discuss the plans for tomorrow.

I grin at her and say, “Мы собираемся быть занят на некоторое время, так что не спешите.”

We’re going to be busy for a little while so don’t hurry.

Ira shakes her head and complains, “Не говори мне...”

Don’t tell me...

I interrupt, “... Хорошо, я не скажу.”

Okay, I won’t tell you.

I head back into our room and I’m surprised when the young desk clerk shows up with two trays. She says, “Сэр, вот ваши салаты.”

Sir, here are your salads.

I take the tray and thank her, “Большое спасибо.”

Thank you very much.

She then delivers the nasty assed dried fish to the twins. I secretly wish I could have a beer but I know I can’t. I set the tray on the bed and head into the shower with Jens. I make sure I ‘wash her back’ twice. We dry off, head into the room, I uncover the salads and I’m shocked - it’s more like two complete meals than just a salad.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.